PDA

View Full Version : Farewell from SnowyKC

SnowyKC
08-10-13, 10:44 PM
Hi,

Just letting my neighbours know that I'm unable to play anymore. My iPod has fallen victim to a flight of stairs and is irreparable :( Due to the restrictions Team Lava has on playing the same game across multiple devices (boo), I've decided it's just too expensive to start a new game.

If anyone reading this knows these neighbours, could you let them know too, please? Neighbours I can remember off the top of my head:
Alicat
Hagrid's Garden
Magicisle
Dragona .....
Xanadu Dragons
Tappie Isle
Leas Place
Raga
Gubby Island
Pachua Isle
Mythai .....
Rarahra

And plenty more. Sorry I can't remember you all right now.

Happy playing :)

SnowyKC

doop01
08-10-13, 10:56 PM
Did you know that you can transfer your current game to any new device?? If you get a new device you could play on then you should visit the forum here to get the instructions, it's pretty easy. You will need to know your ID and password for the game that you want to transfer.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method
Try this, it only takes a few minutes :)

08-10-13, 11:06 PM
I think the player maybe mean that they have an android device and doesn't want to play on android.

Is that the issue? If so, its understandable. If you didnt know, them go ahead and use android to maybe breed at least, for the time being.

miget411
08-10-13, 11:22 PM
You can just transfer your existing game to another device.

dragon1fighter
08-10-13, 11:40 PM
Can I add you, SnowyKC? :P

SnowyKC
08-11-13, 12:08 AM
Thanks, doop01! I had no idea you could do that. Now I can go back to not getting much work done, lol. At least I had a productive week.

SnowyKC
08-11-13, 12:09 AM
Oh, and yes, you can add me, dragon1fighter :) Now that I have the game up and running again, hehe.

kooky panda
08-11-13, 09:20 AM
I am glad you got your games transferred!:)