PDA

View Full Version : Tinker camp

ah_rin
08-10-13, 09:39 AM
Is it worthwhile to spend 99 trade tickets on the Tinker camp? And what does it craft?

CottageRose
08-10-13, 10:28 AM
I love my Tinker's Camp. It almost like having a third Workshop and Potion Shop. It gives you a third place you can craft blocks, beams, glues, etc. it doesn't have everything from both, but it has many of the most needed items from both. :)

trilogylass
08-10-13, 10:51 AM
I agree! Tinker's Camp was the best advice I've been given...definitely worth the trade tickets.

mikado86
08-10-13, 02:07 PM
its worth it, and I mean its not like you have lots of things aside of it to craft, the chateau, upgrades for the chateau, and expansion tickets, I would NEVER craft the supply's things, I rather have extra expansion tickets just laying around in case a new expansion gets released

ah_rin
08-11-13, 04:30 AM
I see..thanks for all of your advice..currently I have collected slightly over 60 trade tix, will persevere to obtain the rest to get my tinker camp then..yeah!!

OH__IceBear
08-11-13, 05:44 PM
Can you build the Tinker-camp without losing or selling any of your other crafting buildings? I have 10 crafting buildings now, not sure if that is the limit.

vchanhs
08-11-13, 05:46 PM
Can you build the Tinker-camp without losing or selling any of your other crafting buildings? I have 10 crafting buildings now, not sure if that is the limit.

You can build it with no issue. I have 11 crafting buildings.