PDA

View Full Version : Gold prices = Everything you know is now a complete rip off!

AraRaider
08-10-13, 09:14 AM
First off, I'm very disappointed with the fact that Teamlava would double the breeding den costs when there was ALREADY A HUGE UPROAR in the past about such a thing that led to being pages & pages of countlessly angered players about the UNWANTED INCREASE! Everything is already psychotically EXPENSIVE, why start beating the same horse when it's already been beaten to death?! Seriously. I will NEVER buy gold again if this is the case. Why are you doing this again Teamlava?! You don't think that after a little bit of time just because of a new very lagging update that we'll accept these new outrageous prices? I could care less about the update. My game is ten times slower now & I was whole heartedly hoping for a new isle to be added to the existing ones! But just because you give us some new updates, that doesn't mean we'll be okay with the new rip off prices.

Not to mention, why on earth is it that I've finished the tournament but my healing spring & battle cost to speed up are still a complete rip off when the battledome is back to normal & no longer sporting tournament red flags?! This is a rip off. I will NEVER accept these new prices & I will never be buying gold again for as long as these prices are in effect.

For all of you players out there whom are sick of these new rip off prices, please post a message in it, every voice counts!

gin0531
08-10-13, 09:36 AM
I think they should lower the prices of the older items & dragons. Those of us that haven't been able to afford some of the more expensive habitats or dragons, i.e. treasure, midas, stained glass, and some of the even more expensive ones that are difficult to breed.

gin0531
08-10-13, 09:39 AM
Oh, i also would have appreciated a new island in the local "realm".

kooky panda
08-10-13, 09:44 AM
You can add your constructive feedback to current threads.
New Battle Tournament! Win Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56713-New-Battle-Tournament!-Win-Phoenix-Dragon!-Available-to-all-iOS!)
Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS] (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS)