PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a new egg chart that includes those new element dragons?

xomid
08-10-13, 05:39 AM
I just played this for about a month, and thanks sehana that made us a clear chart which helps me a lot!
But there are so many dragons released recently and I can't catch up with the updates!
I think a new egg chart for all dragons or a separate egg chart for the Arctic Isles is needed so we could know how many dragons is now available.

kwhales
08-10-13, 05:50 AM
I am sure Sehana with do one, but give her some time. The dragons just came out. And anyway, they are all 8 hrs with 16 gold to speed. The chart would only show the eggs. In the thread, don't know what post, around 11 or so, there is a list of dragons and breeding combos. That should help for now.

N13L5R
08-10-13, 08:38 AM
I am sure Sehana with do one, but give her some time. The dragons just came out. And anyway, they are all 8 hrs with 16 gold to speed. The chart would only show the eggs. In the thread, don't know what post, around 11 or so, there is a list of dragons and breeding combos. That should help for now.

The dragons aren't all 8 hours, for me they are all 12 hours, I think it depends on how long the breedingtime for ice age was. Mine was 12 hrs so all my dragons are 12 hrs, if your ice age was 8 or 4 hours all your dragons are 8 or 4 hours.

sunkalito
08-10-13, 11:01 AM
The dragons aren't all 8 hours, for me they are all 12 hours, I think it depends on how long the breedingtime for ice age was. Mine was 12 hrs so all my dragons are 12 hrs, if your ice age was 8 or 4 hours all your dragons are 8 or 4 hours.

Really?? :o that's bizarre. Lol.

sunkalito
08-10-13, 11:02 AM
Poor sehana, i'm sure she'll update when she has the time. She's amazing! We should always thank her for her good service.