PDA

View Full Version : Looking for input for my spreadsheet (plan to share)

aoifefairy
08-09-13, 10:56 PM
Hi all

I come to the forums a lot looking for information and I had read that there was a limit of 28 customers per minute. I started counting to see how many I was getting and I wasn't hitting the mark despite having 28 tables and chairs. So I rearranged my bakery and tried several more times with no luck. I had plenty of food. I had so much that I stopped baking for a couple of days and did other things.

It occurred to me that maybe 10 counters wasn't enough so I started adding counters one by one and counting my food in between. I put a chair in front of the door, counted, moved the chair, closed the app and waited 5 minutes. Then I opened the app, put the chair in front of the door and counted the food.

Here are the results:
11 counters = 9 servings per counter
12 counters = 8 servings per counter
13 counters = 8 servings per counter
14 counters = 7 servings per counter
15 counters = 7 servings per counter
16 counters = 6 servings per counter
17 counters = 6 servings per counter
18 counters = 5 servings per counter
19 counters = 5 servings per counter
I expected 4 servings here but . . .
20 counters = 5 servings per counter
So I skipped to 28
28 counters = 5 servings per counter
Realized when I started typing this that I didn't go beyond this because I got the 28 per minute limit so
29 counters = 5 servings per counter
Got really exited
30 counters = 4 servings per counter
Uh Oh
31 counters = 4 servings per counter
:(

So it appears that 29 counters gets the maximum number of customers per minute when the app is closed. It is always the same number of servings for every counter this way.

I did do some with the app open and the number of servings per counter is all over the place, but I was selling almost twice as much. I haven't tried it since adding the last several counters though.

Anyway, I have been working on a spreadsheet to get the best results based on the number of servings it is possible to sell. If anyone has better results I'd love to know how. I need the money to expand. I have run out of room. LOL

nky1111
08-10-13, 01:42 AM
it's possible to sell 43000 per day offline, and online it depends on the layout and game version.

aoifefairy
08-10-13, 07:58 AM
How many counters are needed for that number a day? That works out to be 29.8 customers per minute.