PDA

View Full Version : A little help please

cosmoqueen
08-09-13, 06:37 PM
I recently breed a gemstone dragon, but I need help buying its habitat I don't want to sell it since is an accomplishment and hard work to have this dragon. in buying him a home. to ask for to ask for help

sunkalito
08-09-13, 06:41 PM
Best tips i can give you is visit neighbors often, and ask them to visit you back. Also, until you get the money, try not to plant any food. And make sure your dragin/habitat ratio is the ideal one for maximum coin income.
Meaning, make sure you have plenty of habitats (max if possible, if you're under level 35 or whatever the level limit is), and that you have high-earning dragons mixed with low-earners in each habitat. For example it's silly to have a house full of life dragons and another one with a landworm, forestfire or snowman!

sunkalito
08-09-13, 06:42 PM
Correction: * AND snowman.

cymoril69
08-09-13, 06:48 PM
....and be sure to wake up every three hours to collect your coins. I've been exhausted for months, but sleep disruption is worth the extra cash! LOL!! :)

kbrown0410
08-10-13, 01:15 AM
Also, make sure your dragons are in the habitats based on their highest earning colour (black>pink>light>purple>blue>green>yellow>red)

cosmoqueen
08-10-13, 07:00 AM
Thanks everyone for the tips. I just have 1,826,191 coins left.

ShadowDragon136
08-10-13, 07:04 AM
Visiting other islands is probably going to be the fastest way. Visit 4-5, make sure to post on their walls that you played, perhaps mention you have a homeless dragon, go back to your own island to clear, and then go and visit 4-5 more. Repeat this over and over :) It really helped me out when I had a homeless night dragon.

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:26 AM
Another player had the same problem. Posted on walls to help and now has a gemstone habitat. So go around to walls, anyones really and ask for help. It works.

belbar22
08-10-13, 05:03 PM
If you add me I visit everyone who visits me daily. Good luck. My daughter has the same problem. She is on level 11 and accidentally bred a rainbow but she only had 100,000 coins.

cosmoqueen
08-11-13, 12:38 AM
If you add me I visit everyone who visits me daily. Good luck. My daughter has the same problem. She is on level 11 and accidentally bred a rainbow but she only had 100,000 coins.

I added you, thanks

08-11-13, 12:54 AM
Do you have one nest or two? I always tell players with an egg and no habitat, to just sell it and breed one when they have more money. Take that time to breed for other dragons and see If they can help you make money. Otherwise, you're letting one dragon limit your earning and breeding potential

belbar22
08-11-13, 01:13 AM
Are you Cosmo. If so just visited you. Keep clearing now so other people can play today

belbar22
08-11-13, 01:16 AM
Do you have one nest or two? I always tell players with an egg and no habitat, to just sell it and breed one when they have more money. Take that time to breed for other dragons and see If they can help you make money. Otherwise, you're letting one dragon limit your earning and breeding potential

That is really good advice but somehow my daughter and I can't bear to sell the rainbow. As she is only 8, she doesn't play very often and I am using it as an extra gold account until she builds up her own neighbours.

cosmoqueen
08-11-13, 04:47 AM
Are you Cosmo. If so just visited you. Keep clearing now so other people can play today
Yes I am, I just visit you . by the way great dragons.

cosmoqueen
08-11-13, 04:51 AM
It just I can't bear to sell the Gemstone dragon after that accomplishment.

DweebGirl
08-11-13, 11:44 PM
I am goin to add you and visit as much as possible. I hope it helps. Congrats on gemstone I really want 1 what combo did you use?

cosmoqueen
08-12-13, 06:46 PM
I am goin to add you and visit as much as possible. I hope it helps. Congrats on gemstone I really want 1 what combo did you use?

iI am ve an level

cosmoqueen
08-12-13, 06:46 PM
Water lv 4 and fairy lv 4