PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update 8-14-13

OnCloudDivine
08-09-13, 01:47 PM
Pirate Chest! 24 gems

Your newly acquired chefs are serving up the finest pirate cuisine!

http://i.imgur.com/ouyrpsh.png

Be sure not to leave any treasure maps lying around in the new Pirate Kitchen in Restaurant Story!

OMG..The Pirates have invaded Restaurant O_O

http://media.tumblr.com/938c5164e149fd0d8001b5749d3021a6/tumblr_inline_mrhn1fjtTR1qz4rgp.png
There are definitely some hazards laying around in the kitchen. With a wooden leg and an eye patch, this talented chef still has his heart to express his love for food. Serve up a plethora of pirate plates with the new Pirate Kitchen in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
You may also find these stolen treasures:
Pirate Parrot
Pirate Photo Booth
Pirate Waitress

kianebakes
08-09-13, 01:53 PM
Your newly acquired chefs are serving up the finest pirate cuisine!

http://i.imgur.com/ouyrpsh.png

Be sure not to leave any treasure maps lying around in the new Pirate Kitchen in Restaurant Story!

OMG..The Pirates have invaded Restaurant O_O

Hahaha! First they pillaged Farm, then they sent Bakery off the plank, now, they're coming for you, Restaurant. Hide your kids, hide your wives..

cherryberry9
08-09-13, 01:54 PM
Can someone **** me at this point?!? Is fashion gonna be next? This better not go on for weeks like it did in bakery.

pumpkin13
08-09-13, 02:14 PM
Can someone **** me at this point?!? Is fashion gonna be next? This better not go on for weeks like it did in bakery.

I'm with ya sister! Ugh.

rosewaterlily
08-09-13, 02:19 PM
ARRRRR(GH)! Just when I thought the pirate nightmare was over in bakery, it invades restaurant. Well, the good news is, I'm only a handful of coins away from my 7,500,000 expansion and won't be hesitating to do it after I complete the undersea goals since I won't need any new decor while the pirate theme is going on.

justjesi
08-09-13, 03:06 PM
Well....on the upside at least this pirate display is actually kinda cute.

graciessweets
08-09-13, 03:50 PM
Hahaha! First they pillaged Farm, then they sent Bakery off the plank, now, they're coming for you, Restaurant. Hide your kids, hide your wives..

And hide your husbands, cause they are climbing through the windows.....love the A Dodson reference lol ;-) better restaurant than bakery again. Have fun! Beware, once they enter they end up with squatter rights :-)

tennysonrobin
08-09-13, 07:02 PM
Brace yourselves! The pirates left our bakeries and now finally invade our restaurants!!

pipipooh1977
08-09-13, 08:48 PM
Omg! I DO NOT want pirates!!!!!! It was bad enough dealing with it in bakery! This just sucks! :(

badbytchnikki
08-09-13, 09:54 PM
Ugh had enough of this in bakery story wnt be buying

jmterao
08-09-13, 10:16 PM
If its not a goal prize, it's a box.

nicxole
08-09-13, 10:38 PM
I don't mind the pirates in here actually! I didn't like them in BS because I feel like bakeries should be cute & pretty girly colors lol. But I think it would be cool in restaurant. I'm trying to combine the new goals with the cruise stuff for an Atlantis type thing. I hope I can work in the pirate stuff too!

HNO3
08-09-13, 10:51 PM
I was really hoping for more undersea stuff because my newly redecorated restaurant is kinda sparse at the moment :(
We need more small decorations that fit with the theme.

cherryberry9
08-09-13, 11:40 PM
I was really hoping for more undersea stuff because my newly redecorated restaurant is kinda sparse at the moment :(
We need more small decorations that fit with the theme.

Yeah I wanted more undersea stuff too.
But lets take what we get cause sooner or later tl will run outta ideas.

rosewaterlily
08-10-13, 12:28 AM
Well....on the upside at least this pirate display is actually kinda cute.
This display is (and surprisingly belongs in a restaurant), but I have no doubt it's a first place prize from a box and the other items will be way more random and useless like the awful pirate box in bakery.

minidemon88
08-10-13, 01:34 AM
Don't you think the display looks like either a 1st or 2nd prize item from a box? Though I'm taking a liking to the pirate theme in rs. They just don't fit well in bs. XD Just hoping that they won't escape from rs and ran over to fashion.

If it's a LTO, I bet this will cost overprice instead. =s

theladymorgana
08-12-13, 12:40 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pirates were horrible in Bakery and went on forever.

Cutie4life900
08-12-13, 01:15 PM
Ugh... so sick of the pirate theme!!! A little overused I think....

sapphirecross
08-12-13, 02:32 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooo ... Don't even say it out loud!!!! Maybe if we all pretend it is not there, it will go away.

Or maybe they had extra from bakery and after so many weeks just shipped the extra to RS. How much pirate stuff can there be? But what chefs is it talking about in teaser?

nky1111
08-12-13, 02:47 PM
i'd take it if it's not a box. in the bakery i need 2-3 more expansion to use that pirate stuff...

BoredOOMM
08-12-13, 09:33 PM
Arrgh ye Mateys. Doesnt ye know it is SEPTEMBER 19 that be Talk Like A Pirate Day?!?

nomicrophone
08-13-13, 11:23 AM

Lmao!!!

lotuskat
08-13-13, 11:28 AM
Cute! I hope it's not all gems. (^_^)

OnCloudDivine
08-13-13, 04:38 PM
From the blog:

http://media.tumblr.com/938c5164e149fd0d8001b5749d3021a6/tumblr_inline_mrhn1fjtTR1qz4rgp.png

There are definitely some hazards laying around in the kitchen. With a wooden leg and an eye patch, this talented chef still has his heart to express his love for food. Serve up a plethora of pirate plates with the new Pirate Kitchen in Restaurant Story!

You may also find these stolen treasures:
?Pirate Parrot
?Pirate Photo Booth
?Pirate Waitress

Well...at least they introduced a girl pirate this go-around, looks like a box, though. :confused:

bigbux3
08-13-13, 05:03 PM
Gah... I'm upset.
The people are so small now! It's crazy!

HNO3
08-13-13, 05:09 PM
Gah... I'm upset.
The people are so small now! It's crazy!

Seriously - it looks like kids playing pirate. I kinda like the couch and the kraken thing though. I also like that the pirate kitchen has a fridge and sink. I wish there was more realistic decor like that.

bigbux3
08-13-13, 06:07 PM
Seriously - it looks like kids playing pirate. I kinda like the couch and the kraken thing though. I also like that the pirate kitchen has a fridge and sink. I wish there was more realistic decor like that.

Kraken?! Oh! Is that what that thing is... I wasn't sure... haha.

But TeamLava must not think bathrooms and refrigerators and all other kitchen decorations don't belong in a restaurant.

But the counters are too low in that kitchen.

HNO3
08-13-13, 06:13 PM
Kraken?! Oh! Is that what that thing is... I wasn't sure... haha.

But TeamLava must not think bathrooms and refrigerators and all other kitchen decorations don't belong in a restaurant.

But the counters are too low in that kitchen.
Accessibility for the dwarf pirates ;)
The bigger problem is that the sink is blocking the fridge...

bigbux3
08-13-13, 06:17 PM
Accessibility for the dwarf pirates ;)
The bigger problem is that the sink is blocking the fridge...

And theres only a fridge and no place to store the dishes...

pipipooh1977
08-13-13, 07:13 PM
Gag....awful...hideous...no thanks TL!!!!!!!! :(

sourlicorice5
08-13-13, 07:50 PM

I agree. I was so hoping for more underwater theme stuff not pirates. Soooo disappointed :-(

LBXodin123
08-13-13, 08:18 PM
Look like a box.

tromhat
08-13-13, 11:49 PM
Looking forward to this.

minidemon88
08-14-13, 01:38 AM
I only like the kitchen and the kraken ship thing. That's a golden kraken! XD But no way, I'm gambling my gems on it. Since I always ended up with a 4th prize item instead.

LalaSmooth
08-14-13, 05:57 AM
Box items??? Nooooooooooo more pirates! AUTUMN THEME SOON please

aileeniweeni
08-14-13, 11:09 AM
The pirate box has been released :) 24 gems as usual

i actually like the pirate photo booth. it'd be cute in a non-fancy restaurant

LCAHEARTS
08-14-13, 11:31 AM
Hide your kids, hide your wives..

I know I am SO late on this. But I just saw it and LOL LOL LOL!!! I'm on my lunch break with some co-workers and one of them is like "Oh no. Don't tell me your salad told you the tomato joke again?" Forever a youtube classic.

Haha. Anyways....boooooooooo to a box, especially full of pirates. I would only approve if it had a Sam Claflin from Pirates of the Caribbean IV look alike.

minidemon88
08-14-13, 11:46 AM
Seem like nobody open the pirate box.

lotuskat
08-14-13, 11:57 AM
Oh no, a box! Hopefully we'll get some goals and new recipes in the next couple of weeks so we can earn gems!

pipipooh1977
08-14-13, 12:04 PM
I'm not touching this box....I have no interest in hideous pirate stuff in my restaurant, TL is not getting a penny from me this week!

Francys08
08-14-13, 12:57 PM
I'm not going to get any of those prizes because every time I end up with a fourth prize .I was so glad because I thought there were going to be some of these items for coins ...However ,thank you Team Lava..

nky1111
08-14-13, 01:06 PM
i like this box, got a pirate waiter.

bigbux3
08-14-13, 03:48 PM
I'm pretty bored with Restaurant Story now...

cherryberry9
08-14-13, 05:14 PM
Its surprising how many people aren't buying boxes anymore. We used to have tons of people on here showing what they got. Now there's no one opening the boxes and showing what they got.

CuteTali
08-14-13, 05:44 PM
Grr..I hate boxes, but oh well, that just means I don't have to spend any this week.

twospoons
08-14-13, 07:09 PM
so glad i have plenty of time to work on my goals and expansion fund and can ignore this update. what is this fascination with pirates? (not just TL, although they're going crazy with it.) everyone knows real life pirates are murderers right? maybe i should go suggest a cannibal theme next.

minidemon88
08-15-13, 01:37 AM
Its surprising how many people aren't buying boxes anymore. We used to have tons of people on here showing what they got. Now there's no one opening the boxes and showing what they got.

I was still waiting for someone to post their loot picture. Too bad, there wasn't anyone. I bet the pirates must have scare the hell out of them. :(

CuteTali
08-15-13, 01:40 AM
I was still waiting for someone to post their loot picture. Too bad, there wasn't anyone. I bet the pirates must have scare the hell out of them. :(

That and boxes scares the hell out of people too :)

CuteTali
08-15-13, 01:40 AM
scare*

cherryberry9
08-15-13, 09:41 AM

I bet those pirates did.

minidemon88
08-15-13, 12:47 PM
That and boxes scares the hell out of people too :)

That's so well said! Sadly, still no picture from the new box yet. :( So keen to see how those prizes look like in-game.

bigbux3
08-15-13, 03:52 PM
That's so well said! Sadly, still no picture from the new box yet. :( So keen to see how those prizes look like in-game.

...then buy from the box. :p

HNO3
08-15-13, 04:47 PM
I saw the couch in someone's restaurant:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2hd47s9.jpg

CatLadyy
08-15-13, 08:24 PM
I really like a few of the items a lot, so eventually when I have the gems I will gamble a little.

minidemon88
08-16-13, 03:00 AM
...then buy from the box. :p

Nope. Really wanted to but I'm not gambling my gems away on boxes. I know I'll always end up with the most horrible 4th prize item. :(

Gonna wait awhile. I'm sure more screenshot will be coming in shortly. :o

08-16-13, 11:07 AM
I saw the couch in someone's restaurant:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2hd47s9.jpg

That looks even worse than the items from bakery. And that's saying a lot. Can't wait until the kiddies goes off to school, so we can have the normal designers come back from vacation. Boo!

Oliver118
08-17-13, 12:31 AM
I am not buying!!!Not now, not ever! *Muttering: I hope we have something decent next week!*