PDA

View Full Version : New DS Update glitch!

calios
08-09-13, 11:07 AM
Is anybody else having a problem with the new DS update?
Since updating my game is resetting every 30-60seconds.
I'm looking forward to getting an Ice Dragon and playing the update but not if it keeps doing this.
Please sort out this glitch!

kooky panda
08-09-13, 11:12 AM
My game is working fine.(Iphone 5)
Try deleting and redownloading the game.
Also try restarting your device.

Older devices may experience some issues when playing. What specific device do you play on ?
Have you updated your device to the most IOS version?

kms899
08-09-13, 11:17 AM
my tournament resetted back to round one with me almost completing the tournament for the phoenix, I also used some gold and have half of my dragons sleeping waiting to be healed..

have already emailed support.

sunkalito
08-09-13, 01:38 PM
I notice my game restarts the music... It kind of lags then.

08-09-13, 01:52 PM
Didnt they tell is the latest software version won't work with the game properly?

Since updating to the new version my tournament reset. When will someone come here and help us with that problem?

asyran2012
08-09-13, 04:30 PM
I notice my game restarts the music... It kind of lags then.

Yes! The music resets! That sucks! Hope it just go smoothly! Is this a bug or it's supposed to be like that TL?

calios
08-10-13, 01:14 AM
Thanks for the replies. I've tried deleting it and reloading and it's still doing it. I'm using an iPad2 and using the latest IOs update. Thankfully my tournament is fine. I guess I'll just have to stick in until its sorted.

kooky panda
08-10-13, 08:53 AM
Is anybody else having a problem with the new DS update?
Since updating my game is resetting every 30-60seconds.
I'm looking forward to getting an Ice Dragon and playing the update but not if it keeps doing this.
Please sort out this glitch!

Thanks for the replies. I've tried deleting it and reloading and it's still doing it. I'm using an iPad2 and using the latest IOs update. Thankfully my tournament is fine. I guess I'll just have to stick in until its sorted.
Have you checked to make sure you have the most current IOS version for your iPad?
Also force close out all applications running in the background.

DragonRA7
08-10-13, 10:36 AM
Only thing I've notice is I was almost lvl 101 but my exp bar went down and doesn't seem to be going up

sunkalito
08-10-13, 10:39 AM
Have you checked to make sure you have the most current IOS version for your iPad?
Also force close out all applications running in the background.

Speaking of software versions, is dragon story working with iOS7 yet?

dw9893
08-10-13, 12:48 PM

No, I have 4 iOS devices and have the beta developers ios7 on one of them, and its not running the game.

kooky panda
08-10-13, 01:10 PM
I do not think the games are compatible with IOS 7 yet.
I do not think they will be until IOS 7 is officially released in iTunes.

sunkalito
08-10-13, 01:28 PM
I do not think the games are compatible with IOS 7 yet.
I do not think they will be until IOS 7 is officially released in iTunes.

Ok, thanks Kooky. :) I would like to try it, but maybe it's for the best to wait for the definite version.
By the way, is PonyRoar ok? PM'd her and got no response...

kooky panda
08-10-13, 01:32 PM
Ok, thanks Kooky. :) I would like to try it, but maybe it's for the best to wait for the definite version.
By the way, is PonyRoar ok? PM'd her and got no response...

I would not update to IOS7 until it gets officially released.

Hi everyone,

Please note that iOS 7 is NOT supported by our games and we do not recommend you use it since it is a developer release. We will not be able to protect you from any loss of data or progress if you decide to use the release.

Please contact our support teams if you need help with any issues. Thanks!

support@storm8.com | support@teamlava.com | support@firemocha.com | support@sharkparty.com
The CMs get pretty busy and sometimes it may take a few days before they can respond. Also it is the weekend and they need some time off!

3FooFarmers
08-10-13, 05:52 PM
Hi, I have iPad4 and my Phoenix tournament reset itself. I have lost all my progress and I wont have enough time to start over.

Also, my Quests and Spell Shop freeze upon completion (when I collect items). After I re-boot, I usually still get items (Except for coins, I have lost a lot of coins won from questing).

I have done everything suggested, re-installed game, etc., but nothing works. I am holding off using my iTunes gift cards because there are too many glitches.

Please help me (I'm sure this is not an auto-save or timing problem). I'm very upset about Phoenix tourney :(

sand
08-12-13, 09:06 AM
Can anyone report on the performance of v1.6 on iPhone4? (Not iPhone4S)
Any extra lag? Loss of gameplay progress? Problems with features in the Arctic Isles? Anything?

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 10:30 AM
I would demand a Phoenix! Or to be out back in the same round. Or to have the tournament timer reset for your island. I mean really, if they can reset the rounds and start you from the beginning at least they could also reset the time! I know it would be terrible to have lost all your progress and time spent battling but at least that way you would still have the same chance to win phoenix! Please can any mods chime in with any progress being made to all the players having their tournaments reset?

sunkalito
08-12-13, 10:59 AM
I would demand a Phoenix! Or to be out back in the same round. Or to have the tournament timer reset for your island. I mean really, if they can reset the rounds and start you from the beginning at least they could also reset the time! I know it would be terrible to have lost all your progress and time spent battling but at least that way you would still have the same chance to win phoenix! Please can any mods chime in with any progress being made to all the players having their tournaments reset?

They have been silent for too long! What's going on?? :mad:

sp1n3r
08-31-13, 06:07 PM
Im trying to play mine on ios 4.3.2 but since the ice update everything has gone wrong..
1st i lost a couple hundred gold (which s8 cant help, their advice was to restart iphone :mad:
2nd I got the ice egg and when in the new ice island I breed another dragon but it doesnt have a name, apparently in ice island i have 99999999 gold and 999999999 which obviously is a bug, anyways I cnt hatch thbis egg or sell it, i have a blank egg in nest and because of that I cant even use the ice island..

fix your software s8 and no i dont want to upgrade my iphone, everything else works fine.

One_Piece_
08-31-13, 07:31 PM

Is IOS 7 out yet? Yes, the beta -__-