PDA

View Full Version : Multiple

rsschenaol
08-09-13, 11:02 AM
Hi. I realize this is a "free" game but I've spent more than $500 on gems. The support stinks. Not from mods, because you answer my questions, but from the website emails. I lost 170 coins on a pet purchase because I put the parents back in storage. I emailed, no response. My daily bonus hasn't shown in several days and even when it did it has NEVER been credited. I've been playing for six months with continual problems. Advice?? When I write here I'm often referred to email and when I email I'm referred back here. Please help. I've lost at least 100000 coins because of not getting my bonus credited and the loss for my bocker.

kooky panda
08-09-13, 11:18 AM
There are some things that only support can help you with.

Closing thread since a CM has already given you this information on one of your other threads.
Please note that discussing moderator action is a violation of the forum rules. Pleas review the forum rules and policies.

Additionally, we have requested that you continue working with Support by responding to your open tickets with any information they may need to continue their investigation. Thank you!

[S8] Elsa
08-09-13, 11:32 AM
I don't see a new ticket from you. If you have one, please PM me the ticket number. Thanks!