PDA

View Full Version : Reached maximum on appliances..will i be able to get Frosty Freezers on new goal?

nightshine7
08-09-13, 10:35 AM
Made mistake of getting 2 more drink mixers just now. When I tapped the Frosty Freezers it said I've reached maximum and have to wait 5 more levels to get appliances! Or will it go through once i meet other goals? Thank you :)

greygull
08-09-13, 10:36 AM
You can store appliances, and pull out or buy others. Only warning - if you're cooking and store the appliance, you will lose the food on it.

nightshine7
08-09-13, 11:09 AM
Sorry moderator..but your answer has nothing to do with my question. Let me reword this. If someone's maxed out on allowed appliances, are we able to still get the appliances that are in the goals or do we have to wait until we reach the next level required in order to get the goal appliances.

sesamecake
08-09-13, 11:22 AM
If you are currently maxed out on appliances, you will not be able to use ANY other appliances until you store some of your current appliances. When you have room, you will be able to use the goal appliances, as long as they have been unlocked/built. Your level has nothing to do with the goal appliances, only HOW MANY you can have out. So yes, you can still get the GOAL appliances even if you are maxed out, as long as you store some other appliances in order to make room for the new ones.

Rainstorms45
08-09-13, 11:47 AM
Sorry moderator..but your answer has nothing to do with my question. Let me reword this. If someone's maxed out on allowed appliances, are we able to still get the appliances that are in the goals or do we have to wait until we reach the next level required in order to get the goal appliances.

The mod is correct.... click design, tap a stove or drink machine u have out already click store. It is nowin storage and you can now get a different appliance.

nightshine7
08-09-13, 12:46 PM
Thank you very much...for being patient w someone who's not savvy at all one this game. :)

TinksThots
08-10-13, 03:02 PM
Thank you very much...for being patient w someone who's not savvy at all one this game. :)
You can have as many appliances as you want in storage. The limit you see in design mode is for how many you're allowed to have on the floor at once. You can swap out any of them at any time. :)

Just remember, like greygull said, don't store an appliance if it's cooking something, or you'll lose the food and the coins you spent to cook it. ;-)