PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sale

mommeeof4
08-09-13, 06:54 AM
Hi, I am just curious.... I have been playing on my iPad mini since March and have never received a gem sale offer. I also play on an android phone and almost always have a sale going on. My daughter plays on her iPhone and also has sale offers....
I would love to purchase gems on my iPad mini to get a diamond, level 80 and still none the natural way, lol. But can't bring myself to pay full price.
So I guess what I am asking is are there others who never receive gem sales? And, at a moderator, why don't I? Thanks!

annbluebird
08-09-13, 07:05 AM
Hi, I am just curious.... I have been playing on my iPad mini since March and have never received a gem sale offer. I also play on an android phone and almost always have a sale going on. My daughter plays on her iPhone and also has sale offers....
I would love to purchase gems on my iPad mini to get a diamond, level 80 and still none the natural way, lol. But can't bring myself to pay full price.
So I guess what I am asking is are there others who never receive gem sales? And, at a moderator, why don't I? Thanks!
not sure about which game your are talking about but.. it makes a long time that I havent get a "gold" sale. Not that I will buy some. only to inform you. It is random sale qo TL dont decide who will or will not have this sort of sale.

kwhales
08-09-13, 02:17 PM
not sure about which game your are talking about but.. it makes a long time that I havent get a "gold" sale. Not that I will buy some. only to inform you. It is random sale qo TL dont decide who will or will not have this sort of sale.

My daughter has been playing since about March (she has an iPad) and had NEVER had a gold sale. Weird. Me, on my iphone always seems to have one. Very selective.

aileeniweeni
08-09-13, 02:30 PM
Gold/gem sales go out randomly to accounts and at different times. Here is the current thread for more discussion: Gold Sales (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?45706-Gold-Sales).