PDA

View Full Version : ios or android?

ladyjenocide
08-09-13, 04:48 AM
hi all
I've been playing fashion story on my android for a while now and just recently got an ipad. i've been thinking about moving my game there but not sure about it if its better or not (the only difference i see is the make up counter). i see android has these extra things to download (recently fs: back to school app) but ios doesnt. is it because it automatically updates ios' regular one while android has to download a separate one. are both versions the same? theres no difference right? has anyone ever played it on both? does ios have an advantage because fs started there? i'd really like to hear everyones thoughts on these :)

also, i wont lose anything (inventory, money) once i transfer would would i?

nky1111
08-09-13, 08:14 AM
the other difference is the world games edition. it's ios-only.
if you play on both you have access to all the items.
on ios all the new items will disappear in January and you'll be able to get them only on android in special editions.
ios also has more games, dragon story, city metro etc.

graciessweets
08-09-13, 12:05 PM
iOS is great becauseit automatically updates. With that being said, you should contact tl for transferring your game before you do anything.

triztriz99
08-09-13, 12:16 PM
i would choose an ipad because its nice and big... and if you hav your own wifi hot spot, EVEN BETTER but both have their pos and cons

CuteTali
08-09-13, 07:55 PM
I woul say stick with android because you get to download new version every couple of months, so that when they wipe all your cute items from the main version, you can still go back to the older version for shopping of out-of-season items. I used to play on iOS and I really hate android when I transfered to it, but getting gems with every new update has really made it up for me so I don't whine about it anymore and I actually appreciate having android much more now. I just wish we had access to the world games edition, there are so many items I want to buy from there.

kiwyro
08-11-13, 08:16 AM
I really enjoy playing in my android... i only wish we could get the makeup counter.
Other than that im completely android... we get much more editions that we can play
Even if TL delete the catalogs n stuff... i love the catalogs in Halloween version n Christmas
things that ios cant get... i say stick with android or jus switch n give ios a try ...if u like
Ios stay there if not just switch back...

58fury
08-13-13, 11:57 AM
I would stick with the os you like the best. I have always preferred android over ios. I started playing this game on ios, between playing on android and ios I like playing it on my android more. All past versions you have downloaded on the playstore you should be able to download to a new android device, just go to the "all" tab in your apps on the playstore.