PDA

View Full Version : DOUBLE gold for breeding is back? 😡😡😡

jesskiee
08-08-13, 11:12 PM
Is TL for real... This rubbish again??? 8hours but 16 gold to finish.. Not happy at all

miget411
08-08-13, 11:14 PM
Are you on iOS? My android and kindle are just fine :)

mrarfan
08-08-13, 11:18 PM
Is TL for real... This rubbish again??? 8hours but 16 gold to finish.. Not happy at all

No! It's not! If you get 8 Hours and 16 Gold! It means that you have the Ice Age Dragon! I tested is in my brother's account and it IS and Ice Age Dragon! Congratz! You can now go to the Arctic! :P

jesskiee
08-08-13, 11:22 PM
No! It's not! If you get 8 Hours and 16 Gold! It means that you have the Ice Age Dragon! I tested is in my brother's account and it IS and Ice Age Dragon! Congratz! You can now go to the Arctic! :P

Really? Double gold for it tho? Urghh Crazy TL .. Thanks :P

awsumum
08-08-13, 11:25 PM

Wait til you get there! It's double to speed out of the nest :( but not to evolve......huh? O.o

enoch4
08-09-13, 01:27 AM
Wait til you get there! It's double to speed out of the nest :( but not to evolve......huh? O.o

Shoot, I didn't catch that gold is doubled for some people on the arctic island. On my arctic island, it is always 12 hours to breed, 12 hours to speed the breeding and put the egg straight into the nest. Then it costs 2 gold per flame if you want to speed from the nest (which I wasn't doing, I just crafted the flames). Evolving and crafting is 1 gold per hour to speed. Really bothers me when everyone's gold costs are different.

mrarfan
08-09-13, 01:39 AM

I think it's only for the Arctic Dragons.....The normal ones are just "normal" Lol

midnightmeerkat
08-09-13, 02:19 AM
I think they are doing random things again. On one game I have winter/magic breeding time 4 hours and 8 gold. And the other game for winter/magic is 10 hours for both breeding time and gold.

awsumum
08-09-13, 02:52 AM
Shoot, I didn't catch that gold is doubled for some people on the arctic island. On my arctic island, it is always 12 hours to breed, 12 hours to speed the breeding and put the egg straight into the nest. Then it costs 2 gold per flame if you want to speed from the nest (which I wasn't doing, I just crafted the flames). Evolving and crafting is 1 gold per hour to speed. Really bothers me when everyone's gold costs are different.

LOl! No wonder you had no probs with speeding! It was a big chunk every time for me :( I'm just glad you got it sweety :)

beaglefamily
08-09-13, 03:49 AM
how do you get this dragon it looks cool :)

kooky panda
08-09-13, 06:59 AM

You will see this on your first dragon that opens up the Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS] (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS)

The regular island has not changed.