PDA

View Full Version : Need more high yield, quick profit foods than just Chicken and Apple pie!!!!

KeriBeri71
08-08-13, 07:49 PM
In BS there are MANY foods that we can bake that yield more than four coins per serving, with varying cooking times (some long Love Potion, 22hrs but capp is only 12hours). But not only do we have only the Roast Chicken and Apple Pie but they both take DAYS to bake!!! I am trying to increase my profit quickly cuz to expand its gonna be 15million (!) cuz i can't bring myself to spend 80 coins to expand! Why,.so I can have room.for all the cool stuff I COULDN'T buy cuz i had to waste those gems. Having a good handful of items that yield more than four coins, as in BS would be awesome, esp with dishes like Peking Duck which also takes two full days to make. thanks for reading and pretty pretty please consider this! :-)

KeriBeri71
08-09-13, 11:09 AM
Really?? I certainly can't be the only one that would find this helpful! I literally increased my profits in BSQUARE by FIFTY PERCENT by strictly serving high yield quick selling foods...so PLEASE post if u agree thanks!!!

nky1111
08-09-13, 03:00 PM
coins per serving doesn't mean anything in RS )) you can just increase the number of counters

HNO3
08-14-13, 03:53 PM
coins per serving doesn't mean anything in RS )) you can just increase the number of counters

Um, yes it does - there's a limit to how many servings you can sell in an hour, so higher price per serving = more profit per hour.

sapphirecross
08-16-13, 02:47 PM
I don't know, I like that in RS everyone doesn't make same thing every day - hello RVC. Plus since that is most profit, they adjust the game based on knowing people cook that, making other things bad like all the high servings that never sell so all the money just sits on counters piling up for a year. I prefer RS where my food sells out regularly and I can make almost anything to get the same daily amount. So I can concentrate on mastering food for gems - that matters more to me than coins, which are easier to get in RS than in BS if you are making a variety of dishes.

In BS I have to chose between money or mastery and in RS I don't. I prefer RS design over BS in this kind of thing. Though I only use an efficient design so I am selling close to max daily amount - it makes a HUGE difference. And I really dislike having to monitor how many counters I have and how much food is on them every day before deciding what dish to make next in BS. I will grant you it adds some small strategic element - my goal is 6-9 counters max with food on them - but it gets tedious. I have something like half of all specialty ovens mastered in RS, at least. I get gems faster in RS, cuz I don't have to spend time cooking foods I already mastered just for the money to afford to cook.

sapphirecross
08-16-13, 03:00 PM
Oh one thing - quick selling is determined by your design. You sell something like 42,000 plates of food daily with the most efficient design (less than 11 steps) - so to sell more food, faster, you need efficient design. Many, many, many foods in RS will sell out fairly fast with max efficient design. I never have anything on counters more than a week after I master it, and that is a LONG time very high quantity dish for me, is rare. So I am constantly getting all profits back pretty quick in RS. In BS I have 200k Black Forest cake at the moment. Unless I completely stop baking, with my current efficient design and ordering rules, it will sell out in just over one month - so to get the profit from it is a long slow process.

nky1111
08-26-13, 02:34 AM
Um, yes it does - there's a limit to how many servings you can sell in an hour, so higher price per serving = more profit per hour.

couldn't ever reach the limit with normal cooking on 18 ovens.. mastered s'mores and they have sold out.. how much is it??

jasonv12
08-27-13, 04:32 AM

+1

Yeah, you're right..