PDA

View Full Version : Final Good bye.....

moostermine
08-08-13, 05:43 PM
There should be a single place for players who are leaving the forum and/or the game to say one final good bye. Not a thread for rants. Not a thread about being burnt out. Not a thread about Kindle or Android or iOS.
Just a thread about people. People saying good bye, it's been great to know all the wonderful friends and neighbours they have gotten to know here. A place where those who stay can check to see if the people they are missing are actually gone and remember the fun they shared.
So please if you are leaving us, leave your island name here and know that when we see it, we are missing you! Hugs to all and thank you for being a wonderful important FRIEND and NEIGHBOR to us.

GOOD BYE, FARE YOU WELL!

( PLEASE! Moderators, Community Managers, Team Lava Staff! Leave us this thread, to remember our friends!)

funnyrandomness5112
08-08-13, 05:44 PM
Moo when I first saw this you scared me!!! ;)

moostermine
08-08-13, 05:45 PM

No , Funny, not me. But a lot of people we know and care for.

danni7788
08-08-13, 05:48 PM

Me too!!!!! Whew!! Heart attack over.

hamadrys
08-08-13, 05:49 PM
Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I got to know people on here, sent messages to many, discussed art, orchids, frustrations, joys...life...
Many I will miss. Thank you to everyone posting a message on my wall, on here, in pm. Thank you for the good moments, for caring. I wish you all much happiness and many smiles.

Primary Island name : Hamadrys
Secondary account : Khalys Island

picklylily
08-08-13, 05:50 PM
Seriously, I was shocked and LOUDLY exclaimed, "Moo, you're leaving??!"
My sister was staring at me like I'm a crazy person.

I just wrote on a good neighbor's wall. Hope she reconsiders her decision to leave :((

picklylily
08-08-13, 05:51 PM
@Hamadrys: please don't leave. *teary-eyed* *sniff! sniff!*

MomsHouseofSweets
08-08-13, 05:54 PM
I posted my goodbye in the Android thread and will now post it here, as Moos made an appropriate thread for this sad event.

Just saying goodbye ... This Android has had enough of all the discrimination and empty promises. Like so many, I once thoroughly enjoyed playing, but TL has ruined it with their IOS favoritism and thinking that "we're working on it" is believed ... it's not, they just have a difficult time being honest about it. Android will never be brought up to par with IOS and I've tired of waiting for what will never happen. To all my Android friends who still believe and will try to wait, I wish you much luck (think you're going to need it). To my IOS friends (and I DO have IOS friends)... enjoy all that you have been given and what all will be given. Good luck to everyone in their dragon cjhase ... hope you get them all!!

It was fun, I used to enjoy it. Wish I still did. So, the sun is setting upon OnceUponATime and SomewhereinTime and will not rise again. Bye all ... Good Luck!!!

hamadrys
08-08-13, 05:59 PM
@Hamadrys: please don't leave. *teary-eyed* *sniff! sniff!*
*Hugs*

wayneh23
08-08-13, 06:09 PM
My protest will continue to be done by the wallet, this is how you will get them to listen. (predicts gold sale tonight)

hamadrys
08-08-13, 06:11 PM
And for whoever wants to keep in touch, I play Bakery Story and will keep on playing. Same id :)

danni7788
08-08-13, 06:19 PM
Bye Hama!! :''( wish you weren't leaving but maybe I will download bakery now to keep in touch!!!

kooky panda
08-08-13, 06:54 PM
I am sorry that some of you are leaving the game. Please remember that your game will always be there if you decide to come back,
Also even though you are leaving the game, hopefully you will continue to visit the forum.

You can use the private message option in your profile to to let your forum friends know you will be shutting down your game.