PDA

View Full Version : New version 2.0.2 in App Store

yanochka
08-08-13, 12:57 PM
Has anyone updated their app yet?

greygull
08-08-13, 01:08 PM
I did. I didn't see any changes. Tap to Manage is still there. Description says "iPhone 5 support".

happyday5
08-08-13, 07:34 PM
I resisted any update for over a year b/c I didn't want tap to manage. A few weeks ago, I finally had to break down and update because of constant crashing and being totally unable to visit certain nbrs. I just decided my nbrs were more important than the risk of losing stupid gems! So far I haven't fallen into the gem trap (knock wood) although I'm sure I will. I also updated to the 2.0.2, and like greygull, I didn't see any changes. It does seem less stable than before though. I had to do a hard restart yesterday.

yanochka
08-08-13, 09:23 PM
Thank you for the information. Seeing this update gave me a small hope that Farm Story is not going away...

cherryberry9
08-09-13, 02:08 PM
Thank you for the information. Seeing this update gave me a small hope that Farm Story is not going away...

Right when I saw this thread I thought the same you did...( tears fall onto my screen) where's farm gone ?

sktadlock
08-22-13, 01:11 PM
There is no update on amazon anyone know what's going on

bbieprnc
08-22-13, 02:02 PM
I think it is really funny, I play on Android and now cannot log into the app with message that I need to go to the itunes to download new app. Well that app on ITunes is only for ipods and Iphones, so what am I missing?

greygull
08-22-13, 02:06 PM
There is no update on amazon anyone know what's going on

I think it is really funny, I play on Android and now cannot log into the app with message that I need to go to the itunes to download new app. Well that app on ITunes is only for ipods and Iphones, so what am I missing?

This issue has been flagged to the Community Managers

bufffarm
08-22-13, 02:09 PM
I play on kindle & the new version is not available! What's going on? I cannot play my old version & I can't download the new one? Come on TL!

littlesnit19510
08-22-13, 02:11 PM
I have been trying as I got msg that the version I had was no longer supported. Then I get a msg saying I need an internet connection in order to play and I do have a connection. Frustrating as I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Shut down pad and restarted and nothing is working.

bufffarm
08-22-13, 02:18 PM
I see on google play that they have farm story: fathers day. Is this the new version you're supposed to download? Even if it is I don't think I can download from google play to a kindle, my apps have to come from amazon don't they?

cherryberry9
08-22-13, 02:20 PM
I see on google play that they have farm story: fathers day. Is this the new version you're supposed to download? Even if it is I don't think I can download from google play to a kindle, my apps have to come from amazon don't they?

No that's old now.

mayennalee
08-22-13, 02:45 PM
On android the normal 'farm story' is newer than farm story fathers day. I just downloaded that and it didnt help.

The not connecting seems to be a bug that is affecting everyone and there is a thread about it in the 'bugs and issues' section

bbieprnc
08-22-13, 05:28 PM

No that's old now.

On android the normal 'farm story' is newer than farm story fathers day. I just downloaded that and it didnt help.

The not connecting seems to be a bug that is affecting everyone and there is a thread about it in the 'bugs and issues' section

Read the first page of this threat - what Greygull posted - it should be all resolved now.

kooky panda
08-22-13, 05:35 PM
This should now be fixed.

Problem has been fixed! Sorry for everyone's troubles! :)

bufffarm
08-22-13, 05:55 PM
So playing on a kindle fire when can I expect to see the update so I can get it? I'm still on the old version & have never seen the tap to manage updated version.

katz1301
08-22-13, 06:06 PM
I am playing on kindle also, and I am still unable to connect with my farm. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now.

bufffarm
08-22-13, 06:23 PM
Mine came up after about an hour. I looked & I'm on version 1.4.4 I'd like an update on kindle fire TL

boop2doo
09-01-13, 07:32 AM
I have emailed both Amazon and TL regarding the update for kindle fire HD and they said When they get the new update they will check it out and then put it out to the public, however Amazon says they haven't even received it yet. I know the iPad has it because my granddaughter has it and she is receiving some awesome things to plant that I can't, such as candy canes, poinsettias, chocolate roses, and some different tree's. Oh and Amazon said kindle will automatically update. COME ON TEAM LAVA PLEASE GET THE UPDATE TO AMAZON FOR US KINDLE USERS. THANKS

MiniLaura
09-01-13, 01:08 PM
The candy canes, poinsettias, and chocolate roses are not part of the latest update. They have been in the iOS version of the game for some time now, and I believe they have never been available for Android players. (I don't have an Android device, so I am not sure.)

Also, the current android version is 1.9.6.3.

bbieprnc
09-01-13, 02:30 PM
The candy canes, poinsettias, and chocolate roses are not part of the latest update. They have been in the iOS version of the game for some time now, and I believe they have never been available for Android players. (I don't have an Android device, so I am not sure.)

Also, the current android version is 1.9.6.3.

I am Android player and can confirm the chocolate roses, as well as the chocolate heart trees were never available to Android players. I do have the candy cane tree and I cannot remember poinsettias.

MiniLaura
09-01-13, 07:50 PM
There was a candy cane tree and a candy cane crop. I think Android never got the crop.

MiniLaura
09-02-13, 09:55 AM
I have emailed both Amazon and TL regarding the update for kindle fire HD and they said When they get the new update they will check it out and then put it out to the public, however Amazon says they haven't even received it yet. I know the iPad has it because my granddaughter has it and she is receiving some awesome things to plant that I can't, such as candy canes, poinsettias, chocolate roses, and some different tree's. Oh and Amazon said kindle will automatically update. COME ON TEAM LAVA PLEASE GET THE UPDATE TO AMAZON FOR US KINDLE USERS. THANKS

Mine came up after about an hour. I looked & I'm on version 1.4.4 I'd like an update on kindle fire TL

Word on the street is that the current Kindle version is 1.4.4. So, if you have that, you are up-to-date.

bbieprnc
09-02-13, 04:25 PM
There was a candy cane tree and a candy cane crop. I think Android never got the crop.

Yes, never the crop - didn't know there was a crop too, I was happy to get the tree.