PDA

View Full Version : I keep seeing expired eggs...?

cavemanchris2
08-08-13, 10:58 AM
Today, while visiting neighbors, I've seen three eggs in nests that are expired. I am playing on an iPhone and I saw a Mistmoth dragon egg a few hours ago, a Tusker dragon egg soon after, and just now a Rose dragon egg. All three islands were missing the Quest Outpost and Battle Arena, so I'm assuming they are Andriod or Kindle. Is this a glitch?

wayneh23
08-08-13, 11:00 AM
I would say they are android/kindle users that got fed up and left the game.

[S8] Elsa
08-08-13, 11:23 AM
To clarify, Dragon eggs don't expire. It's possible for people to have Dragon Eggs that are no longer available on their Nest. Either they left it there and never hatched it or they bought it during an LTI and recently pulled it out of Storage.

cavemanchris2
08-08-13, 11:55 AM
That makes sense...

kwhales
08-08-13, 01:58 PM
To clarify, Dragon eggs don't expire. It's possible for people to have Dragon Eggs that are no longer available on their Nest. Either they left it there and never hatched it or they bought it during an LTI and recently pulled it out of Storage.

Wait. Pony you are the second CM that said you can pull eggs out of storage. FT said it a while ago. How is this possible? We were told that you cannot put an egg in storage, not even a dragon (other then the stables). So how can someone get an egg out of storage to place in a nest?

Is it possible to put an egg from the nest into storage and retrieve it later? I checked my game once an egg was ready to be hatched and the only option was its habitat or sell.

scottyhaha
08-08-13, 02:13 PM
Wait. Pony you are the second CM that said you can pull eggs out of storage. FT said it a while ago. How is this possible? We were told that you cannot put an egg in storage, not even a dragon (other then the stables). So how can someone get an egg out of storage to place in a nest?

Is it possible to put an egg from the nest into storage and retrieve it later? I checked my game once an egg was ready to be hatched and the only option was its habitat or sell.

If go buy while you are look at your album and your nests are full your egg will be in the storage

scottyhaha
08-08-13, 02:17 PM
I have 8 mindvolts in the storage. Was buy the packages, nest was full all my mindvolts sent to my storage.

kwhales
08-08-13, 02:20 PM
Yeah I guess that makes sense. Never thought about the bought eggs. Really, you would think that if they can get eggs to storage from purchases, we should be able to put them in storage from the nest. Especially when the habitat isn't ready yet. Like dinos. Egg is 12 hrs but nest is 24.

scottyhaha
08-08-13, 02:24 PM
Yeah if that happen no one will spend any gold to speed up the egg. TL will never do that.

scottyhaha
08-08-13, 02:25 PM
Ps: All unwanted egg just be in the storage!

kwhales
08-08-13, 05:05 PM
Yeah if that happen no one will spend any gold to speed up the egg. TL will never do that.

I don't agree. Players would still speed eggs - to get them out of their nests to breed again. Unwanted eggs would still be sold. Why would anyone want to put an unwanted egg in storage? I just mean people would be able to store an egg until a habitat is available.

How many noobs had to sell their night, cosmic eggs because the habitats cost so much and new players can't handle the high cost. So, storing eggs would be great. Instead of selling, place them in storage. Earn coins then hatch them when the habitat is ready.

kooky panda
08-08-13, 07:09 PM
Today, while visiting neighbors, I've seen three eggs in nests that are expired. I am playing on an iPhone and I saw a Mistmoth dragon egg a few hours ago, a Tusker dragon egg soon after, and just now a Rose dragon egg. All three islands were missing the Quest Outpost and Battle Arena, so I'm assuming they are Andriod or Kindle. Is this a glitch?

Looks like the original question has been answered.
Closing thread.