PDA

View Full Version : Norman, I have accidentally spent my gems

Unregistered
01-02-11, 04:18 AM
I have unibtentionally spent 4 gems on the instant cook of the brownies, can it be cancelled? My account is desperado334146, thanks.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 06:34 AM
I have unibtentionally spent 4 gems on the instant cook of the brownies, can it be cancelled? My account is desperado334146, thanks.

Unfortunately TeamLava wont refund your gems. It seems to be their policy or something, but I can understand why, and I am not saying that this is what you are doing, but I am sure that there are people out there who would spend their gems and then change their mind. I did the same thing as you once, and now I just make sure that I wont make that mistake again.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:06 AM
But at least there should be an undo policy for any mistake, I suggest

Unregistered
01-03-11, 12:57 AM
There isn't. We have all done this. There is no undo. TL's games are full of gem traps. That is one of them. Look carefully before you touch anything or choose any option. You will not get your gems back.

GirlyGirlGlz
04-11-11, 09:47 AM
What upsets me is that I accidentally tapped one of those special boxes trying to scroll forgetting that I can only scroll through the cooking menu. I'm so used to just scrolling through that I forget you need to use the arrows when decorating. I wouldn't care too much that I got a box except that it never showed up in my place. I saw the gems go, but didn't see where it was or even what it was. I'm still waiting to hear back on that.

GroupMagma
04-11-11, 10:02 AM
If you contact support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID (GirlyGirlGlz) and the game (Bakery Story), the Support team should be able to locate which item you should have received from the transaction.

BlessdMom1996
05-03-11, 08:13 PM
The touchyy keyboard on new tablet (pickd out by hubby) "chooses" things for me,du to disability, typing is already difficult. I was saving.up.& LOST 24 GEMS on a RABBIT IN A BOX ? was savijg for flag or home.