PDA

View Full Version : Oven disappeared with cooking food!

Liloze
08-08-13, 08:50 AM
Hello,

My storm ID is : Liloze.

my device I use is Ipad first generation.

my issue is my oven disappeared with the dish I was cooking it on for I don't know how many hours!! 😡

I left thegame to check on my orher game Castle Story, I always force close my apps, I do not run but one at a time, came back to check on restaurant story, lo and behold my oven is gone.

I force- closed the app, then turned off my ipad, and relogged again, nothing!

I am level 23 so I was not allowed more of those, I went to see if I put it in storage by mistake, I was surprised to see that now with one ghostly oven short i am allowed to buy a new one, and there's nothing in storage😡

I used to play many of ur games, I deleted them and have now Castle Story, Restaurant, Bingo, and Jewel Mania. I used to play Bubble Mania, Fruit Mania, and another I forgot. why I deleted them? bcz I am spending most of my time, here in the forum, reporting bugs and issues, rather than playing.

Seems Restaurant story is next on the list of delete.

Team Lava wants us to buy gems, we do, but when all we get is frustration, no thank u very much, we can try something else.

I am really angry, bcz not a day passes without isue. so who is gona solve me this problem?

Liloze
08-08-13, 09:03 AM
I am level 29 had a typo up there, and I deleted and redownloaded the apps, nothing!��