PDA

View Full Version : More quests for gems!

rainysky92
08-08-13, 02:04 AM
I'm sure this has been posted before, but I wish there were more quests that gave out gems as rewards. Or maybe an option to choose a few gems or a lot of coins as a reward?

Right now my main source of gems is from playing other games advertised as "kingdom goals". (I know, you don't give gems for downloading other games, yada yada, but these goals trigger insanely easy ones from the baron like "collect from one coin building" for a bunch of gems.) I wish there were actual quests/goals that gave more gems. Right now, these advertising goals give lots of gems for very little time and effort, while actual kingdom goals give fewer gems for much more time and effort.

queenofpolharcity
08-10-13, 05:30 PM
I'm with you, rainysky...

I would love to see quests that had real goals, real rewards (like gems!) and that have actual steps to achieve, like the Cooking Caravan. It was a lot of work, yes, but nothing was random like this stupid Burning Ember nonsense we've been dealing with for weeks. Or like Alicorn parts that some people still don't have after playing for months!

And I'd like to see goals and quests trigger more after we're finished, instead of sitting for months with no quests at all...

stuffedmounts
08-20-13, 11:11 AM
I think them more a person goes on quests/collects from buildings, the more their chance of getting what they're looking for should increase. If you've been trying to get alicorn parts for months and months, your level of commitment deserves to be rewarded somehow. An increase in the chance of getting those items seems reasonable and appropriate in my opinion.

chewiecookie
08-23-13, 10:29 AM
It'd be nice if we could trade in coins for gems. Now I know that would make TL lose money, but maybe something like 900,000 coins for 2 gems. So players would still have to make a lot of money before getting any kind of gem