PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm continuosly kicked out of the game!!!

dorothea1379
08-08-13, 01:06 AM
Hello! I love playing this game, but lately I'm kicked out of Dragon Story no matter which version I play. Is it because I'm on android? Seriously, pls help me out here! I load the game and after 1 minute it just stops working. It wasn't like this before! I play Farm story, bakery and restaurant story games and never had any problems with any of them.
Cheers xx

moldedcupcake
08-08-13, 06:07 AM
Hello! I love playing this game, but lately I'm kicked out of Dragon Story no matter which version I play. Is it because I'm on android? Seriously, pls help me out here! I load the game and after 1 minute it just stops working. It wasn't like this before! I play Farm story, bakery and restaurant story games and never had any problems with any of them.
Cheers xx

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? DS on my phone does that but my main account (on tablet) always does perfect, both Android. I think it's because DS is very content rich compared to RS, BS etc...not to mention bigger.If you have a lot of media (pics, videos especially) stored on your device, you can try deleting or moving some. I transfer mine to flash drives when I start noticing alot of lag. I uninstall any large apps that I'm not using much. Once, I even had to uninstall all my games, then install and try one at a time to see if performance improved. I had quite a few games then so it helped lol. Hope it starts working better for you :-)

mrarfan
08-08-13, 08:09 AM
Cheers xx

What version of the game are you playing on? The Rainbow Edition is the most current version for you to play! If you're using New Dawn....Don't use it! Only use for less feeding :P

TheRickySilver
08-08-13, 01:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the current version or the device itself. I've been playing DS for well over a year, unfortunately on Android, and I am seriously disgusted with the lack of support for the Android version. I play on 3 separate devices, all the same phone model, and all Android. My main account is a level 97 that I have invested well over a thousand dollars between all 3 devices, but as of a few months ago I refuse to spend any more. I can go onto my game and just trying to collect gold, send gold, collect coins, harvest and plant, breed, and use evolution I will literally have 5 or more force closes just doing that. That's not exaggerating at all. God forbid I try to request Mystic Maps because it will force close every single time I click the Send button. It is only like this on my device that is running on Android 4.0.4. My other 2 devices have minor lag, but don't force close like this and they are running on Android 2.3.7. All of the devices are the Droid Razr and they are all running on the most recent version of DS. I have lost all hope that the problems will be fixed because it has literally been like this for months and every new version that comes out it's still the same. If I hadn't put some much money into my islands, I would be done with this game by now. It's a shame that it has gotten to this.

dorothea1379
08-09-13, 04:05 PM
Tried all the suggested options and nothing! Still kicks me out.. I'm using the latest version of dragon story also... seriously I'm disappointed :((( Thanks guys for your advices.. is really shame that android phones don't get the same support as apple products. .