PDA

View Full Version : Royal Tea Goal Items

Ura0
08-07-13, 08:47 PM
So is Team Lava planning on opening those goal items since it expired early and those of us that started late were not able to finish and unlock those items????!!!!! I really had my heart set on getting the Tea Time Oven since I ended up using the whole tea room theme four my bakery and am very disappointed now. The items are just sitting in the market locked and mocking us all ( those that were not able to unlock them that is).

08-07-13, 09:57 PM
Once a goal is finished, they're usually locked for good. Unless its a seasonal item, that TL has brought back on occasion. Like for Halloween and Xmas. I'm sorry you couldn't get them in time. That's how I feel about the Xmas goals. Couldn't handle two games and focused on my main account. Now I see the valentine booth and other locked items and stare in regret.

Ura0
08-08-13, 07:26 PM
I understand, but why leave them on there locked forever. Either unlock them or take them off. It is very confusing to new players. I kept checking after each time I leveled up thinking that would unlock it. It wasn't until I read the posts here that I realized I could never get it and wondered why they were still waving it in my face!!!!!! Especially since, like I said in the post before, they ended the quest rather abruptly without any notice!

kooky panda
08-08-13, 07:31 PM
I understand, but why leave them on there locked forever. Either unlock them or take them off. It is very confusing to new players. I kept checking after each time I leveled up thinking that would unlock it. It wasn't until I read the posts here that I realized I could never get it and wondered why they were still waving it in my face!!!!!! Especially since, like I said in the post before, they ended the quest rather abruptly without any notice!
If these were removed, then players that completed the goals would no longer have access to them.