PDA

View Full Version : Organize catalog by time!

christainez
08-07-13, 04:29 PM
One of the MOST annoying things for me (since getting higher up in levels and unlocking new clothing options) is having the order times not be in order. I would like an option to view "by TIME" as well...not just category.
I wouldn't put my clothes in the category TL has it in anyway...it would be fun actually, to make my own categories...and be able to find things faster.

As far as arranging them by time, it would make the ordering process faster when I know I can't play again for so many hours, it would be nice to just go to everything that takes that amount of hours and decide what to order. Otherwise, I go through 100 pages of items where you have some of the 6-hour items at the very beginning and some at the very end.

triztriz99
08-08-13, 01:58 PM
then all the levels would be mixed up, unless we had options on how to sort them then yes

saphyre1523
10-06-13, 02:13 PM
I have been wishing for organizing the catalog by time. I totally agree with christainez's response. It would make things so much easier for me to organize orders for when I know I will be able to stock them. It would prevent me from having to discard expiring clothing. Such a great idea! Please consider!

nky1111
10-06-13, 05:44 PM
it should be horizontally by level and vertically by time and holidays marked by color.

altho fs would never get this. they only do ds, fs2,city metro, that sort of things..

IsisGarden
11-04-13, 06:37 PM
I would like it if it was organized in alphabetically order.

marrrina
11-20-13, 03:38 PM
I would rather they be organized by how new they are. It's annoying to have to go to the last page of content for the newest outfit, and then the outfit that came right before it is somewhere in the middle of page 3. In Bakery and Restaurant the newest recipes appear at the very beginning and after some time they're moved elsewhere.

irlanda_c
12-02-13, 11:09 AM
We have been waiting for a confirmation button sooo long..I dont believe they are going to listen anymore..and now with the cyber monday fail...

it should be horizontally by level and vertically by time and holidays marked by color.

altho fs would never get this. they only do ds, fs2,city metro, that sort of things..

yumyummi8
12-05-13, 12:41 AM
One of the MOST annoying things for me (since getting higher up in levels and unlocking new clothing options) is having the order times not be in order. I would like an option to view "by TIME" as well...not just category.
I wouldn't put my clothes in the category TL has it in anyway...it would be fun actually, to make my own categories...and be able to find things faster.

As far as arranging them by time, it would make the ordering process faster when I know I can't play again for so many hours, it would be nice to just go to everything that takes that amount of hours and decide what to order. Otherwise, I go through 100 pages of items where you have some of the 6-hour items at the very beginning and some at the very end.

I love this suggestion and think it would improve the game.

angelmama24
12-06-13, 07:44 PM

Forget about making my own categories. I order things by time. At a certain time in the day I know what I need to order. So TL peeps, why aren't the catalogs ordered by time? I've come to the conclusion that you're all idiots. And the company only interested in money. (rot in hell)

taey77
12-29-13, 10:14 PM
This would be fantastic, I would love to have the ability to do this.

sally_brown
12-31-13, 08:43 PM
I agree. I would love to be able to sort the outfits by time.

ariesblu
01-04-14, 06:34 PM
I would rather they be organized by how new they are. It's annoying to have to go to the last page of content for the newest outfit, and then the outfit that came right before it is somewhere in the middle of page 3. In Bakery and Restaurant the newest recipes appear at the very beginning and after some time they're moved elsewhere.

Exactly. I honestly have no idea what model of organization they currently use. Organization by time wouldn't hurt, but then would you have to slide through everything, or would there somehow be tabs; say 0-3 hrs, 4-7, etc etc. I wounder how that would look.

KadeeDid
01-04-14, 07:34 PM
Exactly. I honestly have no idea what model of organization they currently use. Organization by time wouldn't hurt, but then would you have to slide through everything, or would there somehow be tabs; say 0-3 hrs, 4-7, etc etc. I wounder how that would look.

Tabs would be good. FS has sorting by type of outfit but I never use that. I have been wanting to sort by time for a long while.also on the other games. I have to search for outfits that fit the time I will be away from computer.

Drives me crazy too trying to get the new holiday items done before they vanish and they are all over the place. Sometimes I don't realize that there are new items as they are stuck in the middle. How about a New label?