PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Devices (iPad & iPhone) [FASHION STORY]

christainez
08-07-13, 04:09 PM
I had an iPad long before I got an iPhone. So, my fashion story game was started on my iPad. Since your games are internet games, I can only play when there's a wi-fi connection. So, I usually can only play it at home.
Even if I was paying monthly to get 4G on my iPad (so that I could get internet anytime/anywhere), I'm not going to carry my iPad everywhere I go, like I do my phone. It's too heavy.
It would be so convenient to have the same game going on my iPad and my iPhone. I was shocked to add Fashion story on my iPhone when I got it, and realize that I had to start a new game, from LEVEL 1. There wasn't even a place to sign in with my storm id. It made me create a new storm ID!

Why is it not possible to make this merge happen????

Is there any way that I can get the game, solely on my iPhone, at least?
...even though you can barely see it because it's so small...

I'm on LEVEL 46 on my iPad.
ID christainez
STORE Bellissima

greygull
08-07-13, 04:27 PM
To transfer your games
You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

MelonieG
12-19-15, 06:20 PM
I had an iPad long before I got an iPhone. So, my fashion story game was started on my iPad. Since your games are internet games, I can only play when there's a wi-fi connection. So, I usually can only play it at home.
Even if I was paying monthly to get 4G on my iPad (so that I could get internet anytime/anywhere), I'm not going to carry my iPad everywhere I go, like I do my phone. It's too heavy.
It would be so convenient to have the same game going on my iPad and my iPhone. I was shocked to add Fashion story on my iPhone when I got it, and realize that I had to start a new game, from LEVEL 1. There wasn't even a place to sign in with my storm id. It made me create a new storm ID!

Why is it not possible to make this merge happen????

Is there any way that I can get the game, solely on my iPhone, at least?
...even though you can barely see it because it's so small...

I'm on LEVEL 46 on my iPad.
ID christainez
STORE Bellissima

Hello, Good News! You CAN get your old game back. But you have to take a few steps 1st. You have to install restaurant story (you dont have to play, and can uninstall once you are set up with old fashion story) then use the same storm id as you used for your old fashion story game. You may need to uninstall and re install fashion story. Once this is done, your older fashion store will automatically go back to old one. Because your storm id will be linked to all storm8 games. I found out when i got a new device. I already had restaurant story first, then fashion story. Anytime you get a new device, you need to install restaurant story 1st, because its the one that has storm id option. Hope this helps.