PDA

View Full Version : Battles&Leviathan Pearls

heartflutter
08-07-13, 09:10 AM
Hi!
Like many players, I am very excited about the new battle arena tournament and trying to get the new Phoenix Dragon.
That's great.
But I also love getting the Leviathan Pearls.
Lately, however, I haven't been getting these pearls. After winning one battle, I only received one pearl (where as, for this tournament, you're meant to get at least two per round). After that, I stopped receiving them with my wins altogether.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

I'd greatly appreciate any help!

To save some time, yes, I'm up to date.

Thank you in advance!

kooky panda
08-07-13, 10:25 AM
I am getting my pearls.(playing on Iphone 5)

Have you tried closing out the game or restarting your device to see if they get credited?
Make sure you are playing on the regular Dragon game and you have updated to version 1.5.

If not, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

lassie15589
08-07-13, 12:08 PM
hi,

I have the same problem, I'm not getting any pearls after I won. I'm at 98 pearls.
I think I know why: it's capped at 99 pearls, so it fails when trying to add 2.

Please fix this, or delete one pearl from my storage :) (I hope an admin can do that) so I can craft that Leviathan dragon.

Thank you

sunkalito
08-07-13, 12:11 PM
I did get some pearls, but not the last one :/ it would have been my 99th too...lol

sunkalito
08-07-13, 12:11 PM
hi,

I have the same problem, I'm not getting any pearls after I won. I'm at 98 pearls.
I think I know why: it's capped at 99 pearls, so it fails when trying to add 2.

Please fix this, or delete one pearl from my storage :) (I hope an admin can do that) so I can craft that Leviathan dragon.

Thank you
Oooh, maybe i have the same problem too.

sunkalito
08-07-13, 12:42 PM
i am totally stuck. i have 98 pearls and i have already won 2 more but they did not register. Each of the last 2 times i won, i got a pearl and so had 99 in storage, but after the battle the game processed and instead of 99 pearls i have 98. So i can't craft the leviathan. :(

kooky panda
08-07-13, 01:42 PM
I will report this over. I am getting mine, but I only have 67.

elek762
08-07-13, 01:44 PM
Same for me. This happened four times already. I have 98 pearls and when I win a battle I can see 99 pearls if I tap "view in storage" but when I exit the battle screen, the "processing" screen appears and when it's gone I am left with still 98 pearls.

dani8411
08-07-13, 05:13 PM
I think I wrote on the wrong topic about it (New Battle Tournament! Win Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS!)
but I'm having the same problemm, stuck with 98 pearls...do I have to send an e-mail or I just wait?

klw1122
08-07-13, 06:04 PM
I am having the same problem. I emailed TeamLava and just waiting for a response

kooky panda
08-07-13, 06:10 PM
I think I wrote on the wrong topic about it (New Battle Tournament! Win Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS!)
but I'm having the same problemm, stuck with 98 pearls...do I have to send an e-mail or I just wait?
It has been reported, but I suggest sending an email just in case that is what the community managers end up telling everyone to do that way your email will already be sent.
If this gets resolved, you can always reply back to the automatic email you will receive and cancel your ticket.

woodfirekitten
08-07-13, 06:40 PM
I am having the same issue. I have 98 pearls in storage, when I win a tournament match it shows I have 99. I go to craft the dragon and the timer starts. The Processing menu pops up and the dragon disappears from the crafting cottage and I have 98 pearls in my storage again. I have sent an email to TeamLava and have received a ticket number. I hope they figure something out. I just want the dragon, I do not need any more pearls after that.

heartflutter
08-07-13, 11:51 PM
I'm really glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue. Thank you kooky panda for your suggestion! I certainly hope we're all able to sort this out. :)

caketester88
08-08-13, 04:15 AM
UPDATE ON MY PEAL PROBLEM

I posted me previous problems in the tournament thread, with screen shots and at one stage actually managed to start crafting the Levianthan dragon in the spell shop. At that point I left the game, when coming back to my game later I found that my pearls were back to 98 and there was nothing crafting in the spell shop.

Today I won round 12, the victory screen came up, but again with no reward in the middle, I checked my storage anyway and I was up to 99 pearls! The game froze for a moment as it does when it's syncing, I then went to my spell shop and the 99 pearls were still there. I clicked to craft the Levianthan dragon and it has been crating now for just over an hour.

I don't know how long it was crafting for yesterday before it stopped and re-set to 98 pearls in storage, so I'll update later again.
I have taken screen shots, if they are of any help, but the victory screen shot is just the same as the one I have previously posted and the others are just showing 99 pearls in storage, 99 pearls in spell shop, timer above spell shop with Levi crafting and storage with no pearls showing (cause I spent them in the spell shop :-) ) - will post if TL will find it any help seeing them.

caketester88
08-08-13, 04:21 AM
Just won round 13, the victory screen showed 2x levianthan pearls! AND my Levianthan dragon is still carfting away (timer= 34:51:27) - looks like it fixed. YAY thanks TL :)

lassie15589
08-08-13, 04:27 AM
yessss

I also got the final 99th one :)

arikasi
08-08-13, 09:18 AM
Today my son logged on to find his tournament total had reset to 0!!! yesterday he had 8 battles. Has anyone else had this occur?

08-09-13, 01:52 AM
Today, about an hour ago I went to do my battle against crusader and my game has reset! I need help with the issue and have Sent an email to support. I've never had this happen, with any other match, even when others did. I am appalled amd upset, not because I'd used gold to skip some steps but because i was less than five wins away to the end.

I do not think its fair for me to have to start back at the beginning again. Especially with SO many of my dragons needing to be healed.