PDA

View Full Version : Active neighbors (all games)

Vyxsin69
08-07-13, 08:04 AM
First let me start off by saying....this post is for ALL games, not just FS.

I think it would be great if there was a way to see which of your neighbors are actively playing the games, and those who are not. I'm tired of having to constantly add new neighbors because my current ones stop playing for days...weeks...months.......years! I'd like to be able to depend on my neighbors to send me items I need to finish a goal. There are MANY times where I send gifts to people and they won't return the favor. Did they stop playing? Who knows.

So instead of having to weed out who's active or not (because that can get confusing and frustrating) and then get rid of them, I just think it'd be cool to see how long ago they were active. Otherwise you'll end up with hundreds of neighbors and only half of them actually currently play. This way you won't have to waste time sending them gifts or waiting to finish goals or hoping for likes/tips.

Gypsy_Cat
08-07-13, 08:27 AM
I couldn't agree more. Recently I went through my neighbor list and deleted/replaced a whole bunch. I would feel bad if I was wrong and deleted an active neighbor by accident, but I'm tired of wasting my time gifting every day and visiting if 'no one's home'. I don't care if I'm tipped/gifted not, but I definitely want neighbors that will accept requests.

Vyxsin69
08-07-13, 02:10 PM
I mean, sure, you could look at the names of everyone that sends you stuff. But you'd have to write them down, see how often they accepted requests, left tips/likes, and then keep track of their activity (or lack of). Time consuming is an understatement. Ain't no body got time for that! lol. I just think it would just be easier if it was all right there for us. We don't need to know WHAT our neighbors did, I just want to know the LAST TIME they did ANYTHING. Obviously those who haven't played in a while will get the boot, and we would have the freedom to decide how long is "too long".