PDA

View Full Version : Loosing Coins

mike081
08-07-13, 05:50 AM
I am getting upset with the game. It seems that when I tap on the collect banner for my animals in my zoo, Most of the time I get only 20 coins AND one paw point. Then I tap on the nuturing and get what ever that critter is supposed to give me. For instance I'll tap on the Cobra and I'll get 20 coins. I should be getting 600 coins. This happens A LOT. It is extreme upsetting. I am trying to obtain more coins to expand AND obtain more animals and I AM GETTING ROBBED! All I get from support is a meally-mouth response that they are aware of the bug but NO fix.

ButterPanda
08-07-13, 10:34 AM
This is a known issue that has already been reported to our engineers.

brayden10122025
09-30-14, 12:18 PM
I am having the same problem. Read in another thread a theory that every time your neighbors tour and click on a habitat, when you collect it will yield 20 points no matter what your rate should be. If this is the case, it's a double edged sword. Need our neighbors to construct habitats but our neighbors r robbing us of our pts. We r robbing them as well by touring their zoos. I posted a thread asking them to please visit/gift but not to click on the habitats to see if the theory was correct. Guess not many read the wall so the saga continues. Am considering posting another thread telling them I am removing all my neighbors for a period of one week to see I'd there are any changes. This may upset them but like you have not received a working solution from TL. Can't stop the community members from visiting though so really not sure how to proceed. Would u be willing to do the same and compare notes. Unfortunately I haven't been able to locate the thread I read about 2 wks ago concerning this concept. Look forward to your response.

fuzzyworld1
03-01-15, 12:45 AM
I too have a coin isse. Have been playing zoo2 since Nov 2014. Finally noticed many of my payouts are not as they should be. Ex grey wolf family to pay about 500. Generally get 20 instead. It seems the higher the yield the more often the underpayment. Also per prior post dates this is yet to be fixed.?? Thank you for your time.