PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Charges

danni7788
08-07-13, 05:47 AM
I am very upset. I buy gold every once in awhile, and I noticed that my bank statements were not exactly matching up with my in game purchases. When I was able to find an exact instance that I KNEW was wrong (got charged both the sale price and regular price in the same day, but only made one purchase), I emailed support to let them know. I have not yet received a response and it has been about a week now. Since then, I have been charged AGAIN, even though I have not bought gold. What bothers me the most is that I know this has happened before because I noticed irregularities, but thought maybe I made a mistake or didnt remember buying gold (which is ridiculous because I buy maybe once every few months, but I still let it go).

My question is, where do I go from here? Support hasn't responded. Do I call iTunes? I can deactivate my card and not make any purchases at all any more, but I like having the ability to buy things sometimes that aren't DS related, so it would be really unfortunate if it came to that. Most of all, I would like my money back. The only amount I've been able to track since I sent the email is about $30 that I have been unnecessarily charged, but if I went back and checked, I know I would find "double billings" in my statements from the past. I am certain other people have had this problem as well. I do not mind spending money on a game, but I would like to be charged the amount that I am being told i am paying. I don't think that is too much to ask.

kooky panda
08-07-13, 05:56 AM
I am sorry you are having issues, but the forum cannot help with in game purchase issues.
If it has been over 5 Business days since you sent your email to support, respond back to your automatic email with your ticket number to check on the status of your request.
If you have not already done so, attach copies of the receipts of these purchases and let support know where you were charged, and did not receive the gold.