PDA

View Full Version : Won a defence but lost crowns???

Grog76
08-07-13, 12:30 AM
My kingdom was attacked and the attacker was defeated at 40%, yet I still lost 18 crowns. Why have I lost crowns in this instance?

ButterPanda
08-07-13, 10:32 AM
Please send me a private message with the name of the attacker and the date that this attack occurred so I can investigate.

ButterPanda
08-07-13, 02:36 PM
This is a known issue and has been reported to our engineers. Thanks!

gfbnm
08-08-13, 01:49 AM
will they be going back and correcting for all of us !

Mattyg9898
08-08-13, 04:11 AM
Hi my name in game is grimville and the other day i was attack by nitemare, he only got 36% or something like that and i still lost crowns as if he had gotten 50%. And thats kinda annoying when your trying to get back to #1. It would be great of you could look in to this. :)

ButterPanda
08-08-13, 10:39 AM
The is due to a display issue. When the loss of crowns occurs and the % is low, it is because it is not showing the correct %. The amount of crowns that you lost is correct.

Leon1155
08-08-13, 05:57 PM
The is due to a display issue. When the loss of crowns occurs and the % is low, it is because it is not showing the correct %. The amount of crowns that you lost is correct.

No it is INCORRECT.

These are SOME of OTHER issues:
1. Games drops out while winning (clearly winning, with almost nothing left), & you lose crowns;
2. Win a raid, 100 % ( & this was not a mistake, nothing left), goes to results page, tells you that you won, 100% & how many coins/ spell stones you won, games starts loading again and when finally get back in, you have Lost crowns, almost always, have lost 15 crowns;
3. game starts reloading, when you are doing nothing but training troops - get back in and you have lost 15 crowns;
4. Attack a base that you have won, numerous times with 100% or close to it, and lose badly - barely get 30 %. Same base, same troops, same release of troops, and yet completely different outcome.
5. Whilst very difficult to count troops, some players appear to have more than the maximum 200 spaces. 2 Mages, 22 airships, 10 bears already accounts for 168 spaces. But they also had more archers than could possibly count. Well over spaces left. And no, this did not include alliance troops.

When issues are raised you request a private communication. Why? So that it is not publicised here? Because no resolution is offered, no crowns are returned. Only answer that issue will be reported to engineers or that it is a known issue.

Address and resolve issues here so all an see.

Players are leaving game and more will follow. Periodically, game requests that you rate and eave a comment. Do you really want this to occur, because it won't be in your favour.

Look forward to your resolution.

Jordieggg
08-09-13, 05:15 PM
There are even more issues. I have lost many crowns when I am not playing. When I open the game again after turning it off I often find I am 30 crowns down and I have not been attacked. I have lost so many crowns this way that I have decided I will no longer be playing after the current tournament ends. Games should be fun. Because of all the bugs we have to contend with this one isn't!!!

FrozenTurtle
08-10-13, 08:33 PM
My kingdom was attacked and the attacker was defeated at 40%, yet I still lost 18 crowns. Why have I lost crowns in this instance?

Hi my name in game is grimville and the other day i was attack by nitemare, he only got 36% or something like that and i still lost crowns as if he had gotten 50%. And thats kinda annoying when your trying to get back to #1. It would be great of you could look in to this. :)

Thanks for these reports! We found out that there was an issue with replays. The battle results were accurate, but the replays would not display the correct result. This has been fixed in our next update, which we will be releasing soon.

1. Games drops out while winning (clearly winning, with almost nothing left), & you lose crowns;
2. Win a raid, 100 % ( & this was not a mistake, nothing left), goes to results page, tells you that you won, 100% & how many coins/ spell stones you won, games starts loading again and when finally get back in, you have Lost crowns, almost always, have lost 15 crowns;
3. game starts reloading, when you are doing nothing but training troops - get back in and you have lost 15 crowns;
4. Attack a base that you have won, numerous times with 100% or close to it, and lose badly - barely get 30 %. Same base, same troops, same release of troops, and yet completely different outcome.
5. Whilst very difficult to count troops, some players appear to have more than the maximum 200 spaces. 2 Mages, 22 airships, 10 bears already accounts for 168 spaces. But they also had more archers than could possibly count. Well over spaces left. And no, this did not include alliance troops.

When issues are raised you request a private communication. Why? So that it is not publicised here? Because no resolution is offered, no crowns are returned. Only answer that issue will be reported to engineers or that it is a known issue.

Address and resolve issues here so all an see.

1. When you say the game cuts out, are you temporarily losing connection or does the game crash? When this happens, it may be interpreting the results as a forfeit and awarding you with a loss. Also, does this happen on against any particular player or randomly?
2. When the game starts loading again, this is usually because you may have lost connection. When this happens, what connection are you using?
3. Does this happen when you logged back into the game without force closing? This may be a result of an attack that occurred sometime between your last play session and your current one.
4. There are several factors that determine what units prioritize when attacking. We are continuously making adjustments, so you may encounter differences from previously battles.
5. The next time this happens, please get a screen shot of the replay so we can investigate this possible issue.

Also, please note that our previous request to have a player PM us was to preserve the privacy of the opponent in question. Additionally, there are some issues that we will need to request more information pertaining to the account. In these cases, we may request players to send us this information to us in PM or via a Support ticket for privacy.

There are even more issues. I have lost many crowns when I am not playing. When I open the game again after turning it off I often find I am 30 crowns down and I have not been attacked. I have lost so many crowns this way that I have decided I will no longer be playing after the current tournament ends. Games should be fun. Because of all the bugs we have to contend with this one isn't!!!

Do you know the last time this happened?

Can you take screen shots whenever you exit the game and again when you login the next time? If this happens again, let us know and provide us with a time frame so we can investigate. Thanks!