PDA

View Full Version : Level 283 timer gets to 0:00 and just hangs there

skinnyoldcoot
08-06-13, 09:22 PM
1) Support ID (You can locate your Support ID from the bottom left of the Settings Menu)
Y67MEF

2) Your device type (iPod touch Gen 3, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, etc.)
iPhone 5

3) Your device OS (iOS 4.1.2, iOS 4.3.3, etc.)
iOS 6.1.4

4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred
About half the time I play this level, the timer gets to 0:00 and the game freezes. I still see jewel glittering animations. I have noticed this is usually when a special jewel has appeared or when there is a lot of action all at once. I haven't beaten the level yet, but it's really going to be frustrating if I beat it and it doesn't continue on. I have also noticed that during one of these buggy rounds, gem matches will take extra long to explode or will not explode at all. I can move to a match of three or four and nothing happens. I have deleted the game and re-installed it and rebooted as well.

5) Screenshots, if possible
I have one ready but it doesn't really show anything except the timer at 0:00.

ButterPanda
08-07-13, 10:25 AM
Try force closing the game along with all the apps open on your device. Double tap your home screen button and you will see a menu pop up on the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold one of the icons until they all start to shake. If you see a little red "-" tap all of them to force close the apps. Then restart your device and try the level over again. Let me know if this works.

jmw490
09-03-13, 07:29 PM
I'm having this same problem. In addition, jewels of the same color are lining up, but the matches aren't clearing. I have attached screenshots.

10029 10030 10031

Jewel matches haven't cleared and the clock has gotten stuck on zero both times I've played the level. I had to force close the game both times. It's going to be near impossible to beat this level if this keeps happening.