PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

roxy1437
08-11-13, 08:54 PM
I've added you.. Hope u could give me some advise as well..thanks... Seems my dragon list is useless... Can't find anything to beat that crusader dragon

Here is my list minus Diamond and Pheonix.

Air beats Atlantis.
Fire beats diamond
Scarecrow beats wild
Forest beats tigers eye
Dino beats quartz
Aether beats winter
Forest beats water
Wild beats poison
Atlantis beats stone.
Luck beats cosmic
Dino beats amathyst
Independence beats mythic
Dino beats topaz.
Fuzzy beats night
Trickster beats Pegasus
Pegasus beats mask
Virtue beats samurai
Mirage beats super.
Honeybee beats fireworks
Life beats madusa
Forest beats big bad
Trickster beats kitsune
Aether beats goblin
Landworm beats lighting
Virtue beats night elf
Diamond beats crusader
Virtue beats Helios
Pegasus beats Dark Angel

roxy1437
08-11-13, 08:55 PM
Here is my list minus Diamond and Pheonix.

Air beats Atlantis.
Fire beats diamond
Scarecrow beats wild
Forest beats tigers eye
Dino beats quartz
Aether beats winter
Forest beats water
Wild beats poison
Atlantis beats stone.
Luck beats cosmic
Dino beats amathyst
Independence beats mythic
Dino beats topaz.
Fuzzy beats night
Trickster beats Pegasus
Pegasus beats mask
Virtue beats samurai
Mirage beats super.
Honeybee beats fireworks
Life beats madusa
Forest beats big bad
Trickster beats kitsune
Aether beats goblin
Landworm beats lighting
Virtue beats night elf
Diamond beats crusader
Virtue beats Helios
Pegasus beats Dark Angel

Oh and my only epics are Fire and Air

ronjace007
08-11-13, 08:56 PM
Please add me up to see what I can use... Ronjace007

faeriedust
08-11-13, 08:57 PM
I used a Crusader against a Crusader. MMM. on third attempt I won.
Sometimes we have to use the dragon we think has a chance due to color.

Hmm, no crusader for me yet :/ but seeing other people's struggle, I guess I have a couple more tries to go.

ronjace007
08-11-13, 08:57 PM
Oh and my only epics are Fire and Air

Don't have a diamon..but thanks.. Hope I could find a cure.. My partner and I have been lacking sleep alternately just to finish this quest...

Kami365
08-11-13, 09:03 PM
I got 22 loss to DA...I tried everything I checked in here...Pegasus, fuzzy(4&6), angel (twice), quetzal, crusader, diamond, dream, light, pearl, ice cream, winter, all blue green hybrid and all red green hybrid etc but none of them worked...I decided to use my angel one more time and...he defeated DA with one B!
I think you could win with the dragons you used...please keep trying!:)

Thanks muscovylover,yes I'm keep trying,I'll use again my Pegasus & Dark angel 3rd time to defeat TL DARK ANGEL.,.

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 09:07 PM
I took DA Down With DawnTree.. but now awaiting next round vs Diamond! what should i try? Planet?
Any other welknown succeeded dragon for past few hours?

I don't know if you've beat Diamond yet, but I just defeated Diamond with Crusader, single Bash!!

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 09:08 PM
anyone else have any suggestions for Night Elf?

swstar
08-11-13, 09:14 PM
woohoo finally beat phoenix with lightning level 7 mmb...keep fighting on everyone!

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 09:18 PM
woohoo finally beat phoenix with lightning level 7 mmb...keep fighting on everyone!

Yay!!! Thank you for sharing! My lightning will be fresh out of the healing spa in the morning and I'll be up against Phoenix, hope it works for me, too! :)

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 09:20 PM
Epic Forestfire Lost battle against Dark angel Lv 18....Attacks was MMB....right now 19 dragons are exhausted.,so options are limited,.I Lost DAWNTREE,PEGASUS ,DA,AGAIN PEGASUS,COSMIC,WINTER,FUZZY,AGAIN DA,EMERALD & FORESTFIRE.,

Well try to heal a lvl 6 or lvl 7 Pegasus, Fuzzy or Dawntree or Forestfire. You must be doing this as well.
You are so close.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 09:21 PM
I don't know if you've beat Diamond yet, but I just defeated Diamond with Crusader, single Bash!!

I did, and i m struggling with phoenix now!

fuzzy x2 MMB, MMM
leopard MMB
origami BMB
lost against phoenix

Please Suggest me something!
Which shot to play?

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 09:23 PM
Yay!!! Thank you for sharing! My lightning will be fresh out of the healing spa in the morning and I'll be up against Phoenix, hope it works for me, too! :)

Good Luck. Hope your lightning is not an epic. A level 7 has a greater chance it seems !
I whacked Phoenix with 30 gold as the gold is quite useless to me unless there is a fight.
Keep 3 gold to expedite the breeding time for Phoenix (3 hrs)

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 09:24 PM

My lightning is now ready to battle.
can u tell me with first two MM what was the health meter forpheonix was? and what was his health when u applied last bash?

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 09:24 PM
I did, and i m struggling with phoenix now!

fuzzy x2 MMB, MMM
leopard MMB
origami BMB
lost against phoenix

Please Suggest me something!
Which shot to play?

Some used a YY and others an Aether too.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 09:25 PM

can u tell me with first two MM what was the health meter forpheonix was? and what was his health when u applied last bash?

adrianelady
08-11-13, 09:26 PM
I beat Helios with fairy!! Omg! Now I have the struggle of trying to defeat the next 3 with no diamonds and no gold!! 3 bashes from epic fairy took Helios out!!

vaibhav11

My lightning is epic! :(
dnt have YY.. Stone lvl 7 healing, blackswan lvl 8 exastd. which way to go :(

Sumercarefree
anyone else have any suggestions for Night Elf?

so many in the previous pages.
Black weak against a Green, White and Cosmic.
Tried a Pearl ? or Light 7?

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 09:34 PM
so many in the previous pages.
Black weak against a Green, White and Cosmic.
Tried a Pearl ? or Light 7?

Exhausted :\ would Emerald work?

bumblejeep
08-11-13, 09:41 PM
based on my experience the last 5 round is totally randomed cuz i beat cruzader, helios and diamond with only Fire level 1. i lost total of 9 epic dragons and 12 fire level 1, i sell my level fire after they lost and bought again for 100 coins... thats y but i beat the dark dragon with epic dawntree BBM , now im on round 30 now lost epic parakeet and 1 fire level 1. and i waiting now for another lucky punch for my fire drgons level 1... Goodluck to us caretakers... 1 more day togo to try our luck for that phoenix!!!!!

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 09:44 PM
Exhausted :\ would Emerald work?

Yes someone succeeded. Its just a matter of getting right combination.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 09:46 PM
My lightning is epic! :(
dnt have YY.. Stone lvl 7 healing, blackswan lvl 8 exastd. which way to go :(
Keep 30 gold as standby first.
Then give it a few tries.
Phoenix is Red/Yellow. Any colour strong against these have a chance.
Blue is good against Red and Pink BLack Cosmic good against a yellow.

roxy1437
08-11-13, 09:47 PM
Any suggestion to beat crusader without any diamond dragons on my list? Please...

Try your blue/yellow hybrids. Since crusader is fire and diamond take fire's weakness , yellow, blue, and stone.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 09:52 PM

kept 30 on side! :) and have 30 only exactly.. LOL
but it is that ultimate attack gives sure major damage?

lightning MMB didnt work! epic mine was

Kami365
08-11-13, 09:55 PM
Yahoooooo !!!! Finally my little Cupid Lv 7 win battle against Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was BB+M... I think Sumercarefree said Level 6 or Level 7 most effective,So I find out that only three dragons have Level 7 which are Moon,LeftHeart & Cupid,so I try Cupid first...and bang it..initially first bash didn't damage as much but 2nd bash almost finished DA,3rd attack was formality to used Magic...Now I'm ready to fight against last two dragons Diamond and Phoenix.

08-11-13, 09:55 PM

When using ultimate, hit them with a B or M for the first time. During YY ultimate didnt work right off for a few players. So hit the dragon a time or two, then use your ultimate. It will blow your opponent out of the sky. Pretty cool to see actually.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 09:58 PM

Yes my Epic Lightning and Leopard both failed.
Some used a Black Dragon like Lotus.
I used gold as healing Dragons is a lot of work. I have 24 injured dragons. I lose more gold by pressing wrong button sometimes.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:00 PM
Yahoooooo !!!! Finally my little Cupid Lv 7 win battle against Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was BB+M... I think Sumercarefree said Level 6 or Level 7 most effective,So I find out that only three dragons have Level 7 which are Moon,LeftHeart & Cupid,so I try Cupid first...and bang it..initially first bash didn't damage as much but 2nd bash almost finished DA,3rd attack was formality to used Magic...Now I'm ready to fight against last two dragons Diamond and Phoenix.

Lovely. sometimes its random too but that is the fun.

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 10:01 PM
Yes someone succeeded. Its just a matter of getting right combination.

ugh I'll try hopefully it works :p

jennistr
08-11-13, 10:04 PM
So I have no diamonds even though I'm level 117. Gave that up a year ago. I finished the first tourney but did use gold to get past 2 diamond hybrids. I'm now stuck on Helios. He has defeated; chocolate, lightening, honeybee, yinyang, pearl, light, leopard, origami, moon, leviathan, hypnotic, fairy, Dino, right heart, tusker and seabreeze. Most off those were epic. Does this seem fair to anyone? This battleground is just causing stress and anxiety to make you but gold. Well I'm not going to and not doing battlegrounds anymore. I'm seriously annoyed that I ****ed off so many on something that is obviously not defeatable by me. So up yours team lava.... Greedy *****ers!

Kami365
08-11-13, 10:05 PM
Lovely. sometimes its random too but that is the fun.

Thank you Sumercarefree,Now I have hope to win this Tournament,..Need Advice for Diamond & Phoenix,I only have DA,No diamond or their Hybrids,..Thank you again.

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 10:11 PM

My Lightning won't be ready for another 4 hrs but I've already tried Clown and Bat. Bat, I used BBB and each bash took about 30% off. It was really close. I really do think the B/M aspect is random, though. If Lightning doesn't win tomorrow morning, I'll put Seabreeze in the healing spa to go up against Phoenix next.

The dragons I have listed as defeating Phoenix are: Lightning(at least 6 reported wins), Seabreeze(2 reported wins), LeftHeart, Yin-Yang, Justice, and Clown.

Good luck!! Let me know how it goes with you, I'm hoping for this to be over with early tomorrow!!

lollipop_rp
08-11-13, 10:25 PM
Is there a timer other than the time two days?

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 10:28 PM
Yes my Epic Lightning and Leopard both failed.
Some used a Black Dragon like Lotus.
I used gold as healing Dragons is a lot of work. I have 24 injured dragons. I lose more gold by pressing wrong button sometimes.

even i lose so many the same way! wrong shot selection many times

faeriedust
08-11-13, 10:29 PM
Ahh, yet another loss to crusader and so close too... what is TL feeding to these dragons? They're all crazy strong.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 10:30 PM
My Lightning won't be ready for another 4 hrs but I've already tried Clown and Bat. Bat, I used BBB and each bash took about 30% off. It was really close. I really do think the B/M aspect is random, though. If Lightning doesn't win tomorrow morning, I'll put Seabreeze in the healing spa to go up against Phoenix next.

The dragons I have listed as defeating Phoenix are: Lightning(at least 6 reported wins), Seabreeze(2 reported wins), LeftHeart, Yin-Yang, Justice, and Clown.

Good luck!! Let me know how it goes with you, I'm hoping for this to be over with early tomorrow!!

ok i will let you know! i m gonna try left heart in few minutes!

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 10:33 PM
Is there a timer other than the time two days?

Mine still says 2 days, but in a few hours it will drop to 1 day...

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:35 PM
Thank you Sumercarefree,Now I have hope to win this Tournament,..Need Advice for Diamond & Phoenix,I only have DA,No diamond or their Hybrids,..Thank you again.

Study the color and try your luck. After suffering in one round the next one could be easy.
Diamond is strong against a Diamond. Try your Cupid again the same way. some have even used a Genie

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 10:40 PM
dangit emerald lost to Night Elf too. Its owning my dragons >:(

bumblejeep
08-11-13, 10:44 PM
based on my experience the last 5 round is totally randomed cuz i beat cruzader, helios and diamond with only Fire level 1. i lost total of 9 epic dragons and 12 fire level 1, i sell my level fire after they lost and bought again for 100 coins... but i beat the dark dragon with epic forestfire with BBM , now im on round 30 now lost epic parakeet and 1 fire level 1. and i waiting now for another lucky punch for my fire drgons level 1... Goodluck to us caretakers... 1 more day togo to try our luck for that phoenix!!!!!

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:45 PM
Thank you everyone.
Level7 Parakeet smashed Diamond20. The magic MMM.
First round I tried a lvl 8 Aether against the Diamond.
One one step away.

FYI. just a recap

gandalf72
08-11-13, 10:49 PM
Epic diamond took out diamond. One shot with M+++. 1st time with him. I finally got a break. Now if Phoenix will be that easy! Saved my lightening for him.

Hey jumperjing3 ... Did you get him yet? I saved lightning(8) for him but lost (BMM) so I'm on to finish healing other rare pinks so they can get back in the ring. Please update us on what's happening for you against Phoenix! I'm out of gold so gloves are off and I'm going down swinging!

Kami365
08-11-13, 10:51 PM
Little Cupid Lv 7 Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20, attacks was BBM,.

gandalf72
08-11-13, 10:57 PM
Ok this Phoenix dragon has now defeated 15 of my dragons!!

Yikes! I just started on him... You'll get him soon. Keep trying! Keep us posted too! We're too close now!!

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 11:04 PM
Wait Rainbow is strong against Nigjt Elf ill try that next!! Anyone used this before and have a combo?

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 11:08 PM
Little Cupid Lv 7 Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20, attacks was BBM,.

Try your luck with another super rare, lvl 7.
Parakeet did it for me against the Diamond. If not try a yellow green. color code.
It is hard to understand sometimes

ronjace007
08-11-13, 11:12 PM
Will try to fight another battle with crusader before I sleep...still has work later.. Hope I could **** those dragons... Still trying my combos still no luck.. Help guys.. Ronjace007
By the way thanks foxy 1437

ronjace007
08-11-13, 11:13 PM
I mean roxy 1437... Thanks for the tips... Appreciate them so much

Mani_Sari
08-11-13, 11:15 PM
Does this seem fair to anyone? This battleground is just causing stress and anxiety to make you but gold. Well I'm not going to and not doing battlegrounds anymore. I'm seriously annoyed that I ****ed off so many on something that is obviously not defeatable by me. So up yours team lava.... Greedy *****ers!

I was stuck on Night Elf for 2 days, I now have over 30 dragons need healing, I had to resort to using 30 gold for the ultimate, I couldn't take another round with that sucker, all types of dragons did the same exact damage to it, so so lame.

doublescream
08-11-13, 11:15 PM
Don't want to exhaust your dragons by endless battles against Helios, Dark Angel and Diamond? Buy lots of Fire Dragons (100$, cheaper than healing & you won't even have to feed them) and battle with those instead. It doesn't matter if they lose -- just sell them! The odds are the same for all non diamonds anyway, so why not play it cheap?

And yes, it works, just beat Diamond lvl 20 with a lvl 2 Fire

ronjace007
08-11-13, 11:18 PM
Just ****ed the crusader with mindvolt level 8... MBB.. Helios dragon you're next... Goodnyt my fellow caretakers....

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 11:18 PM
Will try to fight another battle with crusader before I sleep...still has work later.. Hope I could **** those dragons... Still trying my combos still no luck.. Help guys.. Ronjace007
By the way thanks foxy 1437

See, Doublescream said use a Fire Dragon. lvl 2. just buy or breed fast

faeriedust
08-11-13, 11:19 PM
Don't want to exhaust your dragons by endless battles against Helios, Dark Angel and Diamond? Buy lots of Fire Dragons (100$, cheaper than healing & you won't even have to feed them) and battle with those instead. It doesn't matter if they lose -- just sell them! The odds are the same for all non diamonds anyway, so why not play it cheap?

Is that a good strategy for crusader too? I only have one Rank C dragon (Sand's Guide to Dragon Slaying: Final Five) and the rest have an equal chance (rank D).

faeriedust
08-11-13, 11:20 PM
Oh nevermind just saw the post above.

08-11-13, 11:23 PM
Helf Round 26 crusader ,
I had no way to win this game.
Do you have any good way to help me.

ronjace007
08-11-13, 11:23 PM
Oh nevermind just saw the post above.

Hope mindvolt would solve your crusader problem as well... Cause it did mine...

ronjace007
08-11-13, 11:24 PM
Helf Round 26 crusader ,
I had no way to win this game.
Do you have any good way to help me.

I did with mindvolt after it exhausted 5 of my dragons...

ronjace007
08-11-13, 11:25 PM
Keep me posted guys... Last 4... And I still have work later... I want to go absent at work just to finish this.. Hahahah

doublescream
08-11-13, 11:27 PM
See, Doublescream said use a Fire Dragon. lvl 2. just buy or breed fast

It's actually cheaper to buy than to breed :) and you don't have to feed it to lvl 2, I just did it for the extra income

faeriedust
08-11-13, 11:29 PM
Hope mindvolt would solve your crusader problem as well... Cause it did mine...

Congratulations and good luck on Helios!
Unfortunately for me mindvolt lost too :/ One more try with mist then I'll throw in baby fires.

ronjace007
08-11-13, 11:31 PM
Congratulations and good luck on Helios!
Unfortunately for me mindvolt lost too :/ One more try with mist then I'll throw in baby fires.

Thanks... Too bad it didn't worked.. Sometimes this is really toooooooo stressful than my real work...

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 11:35 PM
Lightning not working against Phoenix..

fuzzy also failed twice!

Origami failed!

Leopard Failed!

sand
08-11-13, 11:37 PM
No time for "Try this - try that!" My guides allow you to pick YOUR best dragons; not someone else's best.

If you're in Rounds 26-30, check out my FINAL FIVE battle plan on page 165 of this thread.

My Complete Guide to Phoenix Tournament Victory is on page 45 of this thread. It covers EVERY ROUND!

Nobody can tell you which dragons will win for you. It's up to you to give each round your best shot, for as many times as it takes. There's a reason it's called a TOURNAMENT.

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 11:43 PM
Night Elf took out Rainbow I'm not gonna finish ugh!!

esmeetje1990
08-11-13, 11:43 PM
Omg using Fire lv 2 to beat Diamond worked!! MMB. Hope Phoenix won't give me too much trouble!

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 11:49 PM
Angel beat a Helios MM

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 11:50 PM
Night Elf took out Rainbow I'm not gonna finish ugh!!

Oops quite a character. Try Pearl or something with white n green.

sand
08-11-13, 11:53 PM

Doublescream? Triple and quadruple scream! This is ...
ABSOLUTELY
FREAKIN'
BRILLIANT!
I didn't think we could sell exhausted dragons, but I just tested this out with a Fruitful-3 and oh YES, YOU CAN!

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 11:58 PM
Oops quite a character. Try Pearl or something with white n green.

I'll try fuzzy when it finished evolving

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 11:58 PM
Lightning not working against Phoenix..

fuzzy also failed twice!

Origami failed!

Leopard Failed!

Looks like you gotta think out of the box.
Perhaps the dragons you used are too high level.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 12:00 AM
Omg using Fire lv 2 to beat Diamond worked!! MMB. Hope Phoenix won't give me too much trouble!

Wow... You know I really can't sleep... I still have work in 5 hours and I don't have my sleep yet just because of this.. Congrats with beating that diamond...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 12:03 AM
Fought down that Helios with just one battle! Level 5 independence dragon! Thank God.. Last 3 battles...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 12:26 AM
Fought down that Helios with just one battle! Level 5 independence dragon! Thank God.. Last 3 battles...

Go and sleep and let some good dragons heal.
Or buy a lvl 2 Fire Dragon. or lvl 3 for Diamond.

adrianelady
08-12-13, 12:28 AM
Level 7 Pegasus took down dark angel. First bash too almost all health then it got scary but I won!9448

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 12:33 AM
No time for "Try this - try that!" My guides allow you to pick YOUR best dragons; not someone else's best.

If you're in Rounds 26-30, check out my FINAL FIVE battle plan on page 165 of this thread.

My Complete Guide to Phoenix Tournament Victory is on page 45 of this thread. It covers EVERY ROUND!

Nobody can tell you which dragons will win for you. It's up to you to give each round your best shot, for as many times as it takes. There's a reason it's called a TOURNAMENT.

Very much true! :)
Does night dragon can work for phoenix?

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 12:34 AM
Looks like you gotta think out of the box.
Perhaps the dragons you used are too high level.

Yup! What u said is correct!

sand
08-12-13, 12:53 AM
When using ultimate, hit them with a B or M for the first time. During YY ultimate didnt work right off for a few players. So hit the dragon a time or two, then use your ultimate. It will blow your opponent out of the sky. Pretty cool to see actually.

ROTFL! You mean instead of sinking into the sand, the challenger is blasted upward out of the arena? I wanna see that!
But what animation plays for YOUR dragon?
Maybe I'll blow 6 gold in the regular arena to watch the show.

Anyway, if you feel the need for Ultimate, always ALWAYS save it for the THIRD attack. Because you never know - you might get lucky on the first or second attack and not need it!

Oliver118
08-12-13, 12:57 AM
ROTFL! You mean instead of sinking into the sand, the challenger is blasted upward out of the arena? I wanna see that!

Anyway, if you feel the need for Ultimate, always ALWAYS save it for the THIRD attack. Because you never know - you might get lucky on the first or second attack and not need it!

That's what I did when I used Gemstone to beat Tiger's Eye (not a tournament battle) Aw, man, the Phoenix dragon is cute! Anyway, how long have we got left for the tournament?

jua1978
08-12-13, 12:58 AM
I have no dragon to beat the level 18 Helios dragon with :(

Oliver118
08-12-13, 12:59 AM

Did you say level 18???

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:16 AM

Buy a Fire Dragon as suggested lvl 2 and fight.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:18 AM
After fighting, sell the Fire Dragon for 10 coins.

gajillion2
08-12-13, 01:27 AM

I agree with using the Ultimate on the 3rd attack. I threw my epic Landworm at Diamond, and got lucky.

My final rounds...

Crusader ULTIMATE
Helios ULTIMATE
Dark Angel ULTIMATE
Diamond Landworm 10 BM(+)B
Phoenix Lightning 10 BM(+)B

Along with Night Elf, Crusader was ****ing everybody. No combination even came close. Mindvolt, Storm, Independence, etc. etc. I have a LONG queue of dragons to heal in the next week(s)!

I really need to get some diamond/diamond hybrids, so I can fight the diamond dragons better :P

Thanks everyone for sharing your information, it really helped!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:45 AM
I agree with using the Ultimate on the 3rd attack. I threw my epic Landworm at Diamond, and got lucky.

My final rounds...

Crusader ULTIMATE
Helios ULTIMATE
Dark Angel ULTIMATE
Diamond Landworm 10 BM(+)B
Phoenix Lightning 10 BM(+)B

Along with Night Elf, Crusader was ****ing everybody. No combination even came close. Mindvolt, Storm, Independence, etc. etc. I have a LONG queue of dragons to heal in the next week(s)!

I really need to get some diamond/diamond hybrids, so I can fight the diamond dragons better :P

Thanks everyone for sharing your information, it really helped!

This time Diamond Breeds were not so effective. It is the low level Dragons that really did the trick, no Diamond needed.
Next round we may need some exortic Dragons. I need to start Breeding them too.
Problem is I am running out of Habitats !
I keep a lot of duplicates and triplicates !

adrianelady
08-12-13, 01:49 AM
Planet dragon almost took out diamond. SOO close. I bet if I did mmm it would've worked. I need gold!! Help me!! Id is adrianelady

AzHadz
Guide for Fighting Phoenix Tournament Rounds 26-30

See my earlier posts for Rounds 1-10, 11-20 and 21-25 for how this kind of guide works.

26. Crusader: use U - yel blu stn diam
27. Helios: use U - whi pnk ftl dino diam
28. Dark Angel: use U - grn whi cos rnbw diam
29. Diamond: use U - diam
30. Phoenix: use S/X - yel pnk blk cos stn

I'm being taken to the cleaners by Helios. I have NO DIAMOND HYBRIDS and thus NO ULTRA RARES to throw at it. It's eaten my Tiny (pink/white), my Pearl (white), Dino, Light, Tusker, Aurora (which worked for my gf but not for me), my mask, honey bee, anything I throw at it. I'm so close to actually wining this tournament (completely gave up on yin-yang), I hate to lose at this point and I hate to use any gold.

It's really ticking me off. Any help is appreciated.

jua1978
Buy a Fire Dragon as suggested lvl 2 and fight.

Aaahhh thank you, thank you, thank you, just beat the helios yay

AzHadz
08-12-13, 01:54 AM
Aaahhh thank you, thank you, thank you, just beat the helios yay

you beat helios with a straight fire dragon? You're kidding me right?

teogionia
08-12-13, 02:00 AM
I'm being taken to the cleaners by Helios. I have NO DIAMOND HYBRIDS and thus NO ULTRA RARES to throw at it. It's eaten my Tiny (pink/white), my Pearl (white), Dino, Light, Tusker, Aurora (which worked for my gf but not for me), my mask, honey bee, anything I throw at it. I'm so close to actually wining this tournament (completely gave up on yin-yang), I hate to lose at this point and I hate to use any gold.

It's really ticking me off. Any help is appreciated.
Throw in any dragon, it does not matter if its super or ultra rare at this point, u just have to battle on. Dont loose hope just keep playing. If u run out of dragons hatch fire dragon and use it

jua1978
08-12-13, 02:06 AM
you beat helios with a straight fire dragon? You're kidding me right?

Promised you it worked, have tried with about 7 different dragons yesterday and nothing. With staright fire was hit, hit gone! :)

Now to get to my last 3 dragons, the Dark angel, Diamond and Phoenix

doublescream
08-12-13, 02:25 AM
Doublescream? Triple and quadruple scream! This is ...
ABSOLUTELY
FREAKIN'
BRILLIANT!
I didn't think we could sell exhausted dragons, but I just tested this out with a Fruitful-3 and oh YES, YOU CAN!

Sand... complimented me? Sand!? I feel kind of touched :o

Mani_Sari
08-12-13, 02:30 AM
What a funny tournament. Having spent 2 days getting all my epics beaten by Night Elf, I wasted gold to beat it. On to Crusader, used level 3 Gold, BB++. Helios with level 3 Angel, BBM. DA using level 3 Quetzal, BBM. Diamond using level 3 Diamond, BB++. Now I can finally get a good sleep and hope Phoenix would get knocked out by something that's only level 3 in the morning lol.

nabiki44
08-12-13, 02:39 AM
Hello , my battle arena bug , yesterday I win 23 of 30 round .
And today it' round 1 of 30 !! T_T
Someone know how fix the bug ? Thanks

krakatit
08-12-13, 03:15 AM
Hello, this is my first post ever, though I've been using this forum and the precious advice extensively. Thanks to valuable input, thank you sand and co, I have reached round 28 in the first three days without losing more than twice in each round - no gold spent, no diamond at all (though I am lvl 96). But Dark Angel tormented me like hell. Over 30 dragons exhausted, at first based on suggestions, in the end just randomness. So, seeing the timer at 22 h left in the tournament, I spent 90 bars for the last 3 rounds and got myself the prize. It is a solution for the desperate ones, especially if you are in the final rounds and have to spend only 90 or 120 gold. Good luck everyone else and see you in the next tournament!

Kami365
08-12-13, 03:24 AM
Fairy Lv 7 Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20, attacks was MMM...

jua1978
08-12-13, 03:29 AM
My winter level 7 lost against the dark angel. Just a few hours left to defeat 3 draons I really wish I can succeed

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 04:19 AM

You know what?

Aether Really Worked.. beated Phoenix.. yuhuuuuu... Bash Bash and Bash.. Gone....

Really Thankyou So much For giving me this wonder full choice.. and helpning me thru out tournament! :)

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:23 AM
Hello, this is my first post ever, though I've been using this forum and the precious advice extensively. Thanks to valuable input, thank you sand and co, I have reached round 28 in the first three days without losing more than twice in each round - no gold spent, no diamond at all (though I am lvl 96). But Dark Angel tormented me like hell. Over 30 dragons exhausted, at first based on suggestions, in the end just randomness. So, seeing the timer at 22 h left in the tournament, I spent 90 bars for the last 3 rounds and got myself the prize. It is a solution for the desperate ones, especially if you are in the final rounds and have to spend only 90 or 120 gold. Good luck everyone else and see you in the next tournament!
Congrats. I spent gold for Phoenix, since I wanted to rest n had about 50 Gold bars.
I normally lose the gold by pressing wrong buttons in haste.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:24 AM
You know what?

Aether Really Worked.. beated Phoenix.. yuhuuuuu... Bash Bash and Bash.. Gone....

Really Thankyou So much For giving me this wonder full choice.. and helpning me thru out tournament! :)
Congrats it's your luck too.

lala_gabbana
08-12-13, 04:24 AM
Its not looking so good for me. Ive tried every dragon suggested (some more than once) all at different levels to beat diamond. Used my gold that ive been saving from neighbors and still nothing. Sigh, another tournament passing me by. Its going to be fun the next few weeks healing my injured babies. Now off to work I go. Good luck to all those still trying.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:25 AM
My winter level 7 lost against the dark angel. Just a few hours left to defeat 3 draons I really wish I can succeed
My buddy used a Caeser 7. Or try any low level dragon.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:29 AM
Its not looking so good for me. Ive tried every dragon suggested (some more than once) all at different levels to beat diamond. Used my gold that ive been saving from neighbors and still nothing. Sigh, another tournament passing me by. Its going to be fun the next few weeks healing my injured babies. Now off to work I go. Good luck to all those still trying.
Hey try some low level dragon or buy a Fire dragon. Free your nest first if you are getting one, takes 2 minutes.

jua1978
08-12-13, 04:29 AM
Aether level 3 just beat my Dark Angel with MB now for the last 2 Diamond and Phoenix, I hope I am gonna finish this goal

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 04:31 AM
Thankyou So Much Everyone On the Forum.. Each and every post of caretakers which helped me winning and enjoying the tournament!

Special and many many THANKS to "Sunnybabi1986, sand, sumercarefree, kwhales, kami365, 81702 " anf Who ever my dear other caretakers who helped me

Love you all guys!
Waiting desperately for another tournament.
" Not because I want to Win, But Because it will give us one more chance to get united and fight for something with a spirit!

Respect Your Support!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:32 AM

Oops so try a Lvl 2 Fire for random luck. Use gold last resort.

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 04:33 AM
Congrats it's your luck too.

Thats So kind!
but the credit really goes to you the most!

Thankyou! :)

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 04:34 AM

yup use fairy and parakeet.. MMM or if u think atlast its not working then MMB! Good Luck!

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 04:36 AM
Aether level 3 just beat my Dark Angel with MB now for the last 2 Diamond and Phoenix, I hope I am gonna finish this goal

save aether for phoenix! it just worked for me.. was level 3 BBB

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:39 AM
Vaibhav 11, you're welcome. Basically it's fun to be a busybody at times. Cheers !

Kami365
08-12-13, 04:40 AM
Fire Lv 2 Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20, attacks was BBM,next use MMB,someone used that attacks...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:43 AM
Thats So kind!
but the credit really goes to you the most!

Thankyou! :)
You know it's funny I bred a Dawntree, Fuzzy n Aether while playing this game.

Kami365
08-12-13, 04:49 AM
20 of my dragons are Exhausted now,..two combats to go Diamond & Phoenix dragons...don't know if I can win without using Ultimates attacks..Anyway Gold bar are standby for Ultimate attacks..19 hours left

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:55 AM
Fire Lv 2 Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20, attacks was BBM,next use MMB,someone used that attacks...

Sell the exhausted Fire n get another they say.
Once my Diamond lost to a Ruby.

newmoonfashion
08-12-13, 05:05 AM
Finally... i'm hatching my Phoenix
Night Elf took out 15 dragons and I had to spend gold on DA.
But I took Diamond out first round with DA level 9 BB
And Phoenix firts round with Lightning epic BBB
Can't believe how easy I got the last two dragons.
Good luck to everyone

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 05:11 AM
Finally... i'm hatching my Phoenix
Night Elf took out 15 dragons and I had to spend gold on DA.
But I took Diamond out first round with DA level 9 BB
And Phoenix firts round with Lightning epic BBB
Can't believe how easy I got the last two dragons.
Good luck to everyone

Good for you Cheers!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 05:15 AM
20 of my dragons are Exhausted now,..two combats to go Diamond & Phoenix dragons...don't know if I can win without using Ultimates attacks..Anyway Gold bar are standby for Ultimate attacks..19 hours left

I have 24 corpses. So you're doing good.

Kami365
08-12-13, 05:19 AM
Thankyou So Much Everyone On the Forum.. Each and every post of caretakers which helped me winning and enjoying the tournament!

Special and many many THANKS to "Sunnybabi1986, sand, sumercarefree, kwhales, kami365, 81702 " anf Who ever my dear other caretakers who helped me

Love you all guys!
Waiting desperately for another tournament.
" Not because I want to Win, But Because it will give us one more chance to get united and fight for something with a spirit!

Respect Your Support!

Congrats of winning the Phoenix Tournament,infact this was you to worked hard & energetic thats helps you to get your goal.,We all are very happy one more neighbor won this tough tournament,.Great Job and well done.Yes Sumercarefree,Sunnybabi1986,81702, kwhales & specially SAND help us to winning this Tournament.See you in next tournament.

lollipop_rp
08-12-13, 05:21 AM
Need help with Kitsune...
I'm skipping with gold a bit

Only reason I'm behind... I'm on vacation lol

Kami365
08-12-13, 05:26 AM
I have 24 corpses. So you're doing good.

Haha..Just bought another Fire & yes I'll try again with MMB attacks,still I got Dark angel, Planet,Parakeet,Trickster,Passion,Landworm,Aether, Rainbow,Moon,Atlantis,Mermaid,seabreeze,Lightning, LeftHeart,Justice,Naga & Leopard..One of them should be winner if I got time to use them all..

Kami365
08-12-13, 05:42 AM
Fire Lv 2 Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20,change attacks MMB,doesn't worked too....I think will try Lotus,someone win with it.

faeriedust
08-12-13, 05:45 AM
1 healing, 38 dragons waiting for the spring.
At this rate (still on crusader), it may two and a half weeks to get every dragon healed.

chewytwix
08-12-13, 05:52 AM
I just got my phoenix last night! wow, at level 7, it earns 3000 coins/hr

I defeated crusader using crusader, BM
Helios using atlantis, BM
Diamond using B
and phoenix, I forget which super rare, but I ****ed it with 1 Bash

all my dragons are level 10, but I don't think the level mattered so much. I got soooo lucky with the final two. Also, I remember I beat lightening with lightening. The diamond hybrids gave me the worst time...****ed about 5 dragons each (which I know is not that bad, but still annoying). Good luck everyone!!!

doublescream
08-12-13, 05:52 AM
Got my Phoenix three hours ago :D didn't think I would make it at all with all that Hellios resetting madness but with lots of luck and minimal sleep the last opponents went down fast.

Good luck to all who are still battling! Hold on to your gold; there's still many hours left.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 05:59 AM
Can't believe still stuck on Diamond (20). 23+ dragons down, not all on him but looks like I'm not going to finish this tournament. I'm out of hold and ideas. You can check out my past feed to see what working with but subtract air, fire, and a couple others. Wish I had 60 pieces of gold to finish these last two dragons. ��Come onTL next time make the healing time at least half the time. !!!!! Help any ideas or at least new neighbors.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 06:06 AM
So, despite having lost ALL OF MY PROGRESS (I was on round 27) i am now on round 19, going to battle treasure next.
Only18 hours to go
I doubt Team Lava will reply to me in due time and I don't want to miss out just because they can't keep track on their servers properly! :(
I just used 3 gold to speed up for the first time ever. I really don't want to spend much gold so... :(
So far I have lost to fireworks (twice), to mask, stone... And i forgot something else. I think i've lost about 6 times total. Less than last time but still very discouraging. :(

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 06:12 AM
Need help with Kitsune...
I'm skipping with gold a bit

Only reason I'm behind... I'm on vacation lol
Use Lotus or Black color.

lollipop_rp
08-12-13, 06:23 AM
Okay thank you

lollipop_rp
08-12-13, 06:25 AM
Use Lotus or Black color.

I did MBB
Still didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Can someone lead me to imac10's posts?

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 06:31 AM
Can't believe still stuck on Diamond (20). 23+ dragons down, not all on him but looks like I'm not going to finish this tournament. I'm out of hold and ideas. You can check out my past feed to see what working with but subtract air, fire, and a couple others. Wish I had 60 pieces of gold to finish these last two dragons. ��Come onTL next time make the healing time at least half the time. !!!!! Help any ideas or at least new neighbors.
A real pity. Use some low level dragon n try. If not a fire dragon 2 or 3 which you can buy

belbar22
08-12-13, 06:31 AM
OK. Come back to earth after my crusader win. Working on the fire level 1 strategy. Still working on Helios, but am healing dragons in preparation for Phoenix if I get there. If I can beat Helios, I may just use ultimate attacks in the end. This tournament is going to the wire.

I also want to thank everyone for all their tips, and support, it has added to the fun and reduced the stress of the tournament. So thanks everyone.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 06:36 AM
I did MBB
Still didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Can someone lead me to imac10's posts?
Ruby 6, Angel, Night Elf, Fairytale worked too

Kami365
08-12-13, 06:43 AM
Epic Dark angel Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20,attacks was BMM,now I sent agsin to spa,will change attacks to MMB,might worked.

cakeandpie
08-12-13, 06:52 AM
Well, I'm not going to make it. I finally beat Crusader Two last last night on the 25th try after 36 hours. Helios has taken out three dragons so far. I just don't have time.

About 18-20 people sent me neighbor requests and gold after the debacle of the Crusader level resetting, and that was VERY sweet! What a nice group of people here on the forum! I was hoping to use it on Diamond to assure that I got to battle Phoenix, but Crusader Two just took too long. :( I will pay you all back eventually!

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:00 AM
Epic Dark angel Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20,attacks was BMM,now I sent agsin to spa,will change attacks to MMB,might worked.

Have you tried Night Elf? I lost a few in the battle against diamond and night elf was awesome!

mica4817
08-12-13, 07:00 AM
This Battle Arena Tournament is a JOKE, the odds of winning for most players are None to Nothing. Takes 6 hours to Heal, 1 hour to Battle again. Cost 5,000 to battle & 500 to heal. The lvl's of TL's Dragons are so unreal, when the players dragons are only Lvl 10. Can Jake explain ALL OF THIS for the reason the Battle Arena is this way? Again, most of my lvl's 10 are waiting to be healed & again, I have NO CHANCE OF GETTING THE REWARD. This game suppose to be fun but I'm losing interest in this game. Having a very hard time just to get the dragons I need before TL retire them. It's always the same dragons over & over & over. But @ least I'm getting big gems by trading them but will we be needing them sense the dragons can be bred? This game, DS, I tell you what....:(

belbar22
08-12-13, 07:02 AM
Well, I'm not going to make it. I finally beat Crusader Two last last night on the 25th try after 36 hours. Helios has taken out three dragons so far. I just don't have time.

About 18-20 people sent me neighbor requests and gold after the debacle of the Crusader level resetting, and that was VERY sweet! What a nice group of people here on the forum! I was hoping to use it on Diamond to assure that I got to battle Phoenix, but Crusader Two just took too long. :( I will pay you all back eventually!

I was wondering how you were getting on. I finally managed to beat crusader very late last night and am now stuck on Helios, but we still have a few hours to go so I am not giving up hope yet. No need to repay the gold, it was a gift.

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:02 AM

Did you try Dream? I used it MBM. Helios is tough, he beat my crusader and mercury also! Dont give up yet!

igames4me
08-12-13, 07:04 AM
beat lightning with one bash with deep
hope my luck is good on next round 17 hrs to go and 5 battles left

belbar22
08-12-13, 07:05 AM
Got my Phoenix three hours ago :D didn't think I would make it at all with all that Hellios resetting madness but with lots of luck and minimal sleep the last opponents went down fast.

Good luck to all who are still battling! Hold on to your gold; there's still many hours left.

Well done and thanks for your fire strategy. I am using it to complete the next 3 rounds before I get to phoenix. So, fingers crossed it works for me. If not, I will get over it........eventually :p

Kami365
08-12-13, 07:07 AM
Have you tried Night Elf? I lost a few in the battle against diamond and night elf was awesome!

Thanks I'll try my NightElf Lv 9 after 30 min,hope it worked..

sunkalito
08-12-13, 07:07 AM

DON'T GIVE UP!! Hit 'em with all you've got! I was fighting Helios (#27) when my game reset to level one(!!!) and i've been combatting non-stop.
I have just defeated treasure with my clown dragon. One bash. I am hoping my lotus will defeat kitsune again this time around (during my first time playing i lost 4 dragons to kistune). I'm crossing my fingers that i'll make it to the final rounds... Hellish as they are, i have ten fights to go and17hours on the timer.
I refuse to put my hands down!!!

sunkalito
08-12-13, 07:09 AM
Ob, wait, it's big bad before kistune. Hope my cosmic does the job again. Wish i had exclipse. :(

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:11 AM
My final 5:

Crusader.........Mercury 10 BM++
Helios.............Dream 10 MBM ( defeated:Crusader, mercury, cheshire)
Dark Angel.......Mercury 10 B+++ ( defeated: Quetzal, Pegasus, cosmic)
Diamond..........Night Elf 10 MBM ( defeated:Mercury, Diamond, mistmoth, fireworks, forestifire)
Phoenix...........Night Elf 10 MBM ( defeated: Lightning)

The ones in the defeated part are good ones to try except for diamond i was out of ultras and was throwing epics at it! XD Dont give up guys theres still time! I think sands ultimate guide is on page 45 of this thread!

sunkalito
08-12-13, 07:16 AM
DON'T GIVE UP!! Hit 'em with all you've got! I was fighting Helios (#27) when my game reset to level one(!!!) and i've been combatting non-stop.
I have just defeated treasure with my clown dragon. One bash. I am hoping my lotus will defeat kitsune again this time around (during my first time playing i lost 4 dragons to kistune). I'm crossing my fingers that i'll make it to the final rounds... Hellish as they are, i have ten fights to go and17hours on the timer.

This thing showed up afteri beat treasure. I'm somewhat worried. :/

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/9ee44d60b95cb8a67163ae507d2c9a50_zpse830d1c5.jpg

jennyh30
08-12-13, 07:19 AM
just beat kitsune went off it and my arena was ready and when i went back on it it was goblin. random. i didnt accidentally spend gold to speed up or anything.

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:20 AM
Complete Guide to Phoenix Tournament Victory
-- all the rounds in one place!
For notes specific to each section of the tournament, click the links to my original posts.

Each challenger (arena's dragon) is followed by the rarity to be used and the colors/elements that are strong against it. Weak colors have been weeded out. E.g., white is weak against purple and stone, but those colors are weak against green, so purple and stone are not listed as colors to use in battling Pegasus.
COLOR: Pick champions that have the most strong colors against the challenger. Colors listed twice are NOT an error; they are actually scored twice because they are strong against more than one of the challenger's colors!
RARITY: For the scoring grid currently in use, you only need to match the challenger's rarity. You may use a higher rarity, but you won't get extra points for doing so. C is common; R is rare; S is super-rare; X is unbreedable or retired; U is ultra-rare.
LEVEL: In rounds 1-20 try to use your highest level dragons after selecting for color and rarity. See the original posts for rounds 21-25 and 26-30 for how to chose levels later on.

1. Forest: use C - red myth dino gem
2. Water: use C - yel pur gem rnbw
3. Light: use C - blu pur stn rnbw
4. Winter: use C - yel pur pur gem rnbw blu
5. Poison: use C - red myth dino gem grn pnk trsr zod
6. Stone: use R - grn blu
7. Cosmic: use S/X - whi pur
8. Amethyst: use R - grn blk dino diam zod trsr
9. Mythic: use R - whi pink ftl dino
10. Topaz: use R - pnk blk blk cos dino zod diam

11. Night: use C - grn whi cos rnbw
12. Pegasus: use R - red blu dino gem rnbw
13. Trickster: use R - pnk pnk blk grn zod zod
14. Mask: use R - grn whi blk cos rnbw trsr
15. Samurai: use S/X - yel pnk pnk blk stn zod
16. Super: use R - yel yel pur gem pnk rnbw trsr
17. Fireworks: use S/X - yel yel pur pnk blk gem cos rnbw
18. Medusa: use R - red whi pnk pnk gem myth ftl dino dino trsr
19. Treasure: use S/X - yel diam
20. Big Bad: use S/X - blk cos zod

21. Kitsune: use S/X - blk gem ftl trsr
22. Goblin: use S/X - blu stn whi cos rnbw
23. Leviathan: use S/X - yel yel blu pur gem rnbw
24. Lightning: use S/X - pnk blk blk gem cos ftl zod
25. Night Elf: use S/X - grn whi cos rnbw

26. Crusader: use U - yel blu stn diam
27. Helios: use U - whi pnk ftl dino diam
28. Dark Angel: use U - grn whi cos rnbw diam
29. Diamond: use U - diam
30. Phoenix: use S/X - yel pnk blk cos stn

If you have to settle for a champion with less than 2 strong colors, refer to the main color guide on the front page of this thread for weak colors to avoid.

Here you go guys I hope this helps!

gandalf72
08-12-13, 07:20 AM

What worked for you?

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 07:21 AM
Oh man I'm still stuck on night elf !!

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:29 AM
Oh man I'm still stuck on night elf !!

I beat it with Forestfire and a lot of others had luck with it too!:D I also tried pegasus, dawntree, and forest with no luck. But forestfire is special because its no longer breedable!

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 07:41 AM
I beat it with Forestfire and a lot of others had luck with it too!:D I also tried pegasus, dawntree, and forest with no luck. But forestfire is special because its no longer breedable!

I'll try that then!! Do you remember what combo you used?

cocoapeipei
08-12-13, 07:42 AM
I am about to give up. Crusader seems to be an obstacle that just can not be destructed. So far it has taken down:

Epic diamond twice
Epic crusader
Epic scorpion
Epic air
Epic storm
Epic fairy
Epic clown
Epic mindvolt
Epic genie
Level 8 golem
Level 6 fairytale

There's no point struggling with the limited time that is left. The next four dragons will only be tougher to beat. It's just one more dragon I will miss in my album. I have a long missing list anyway. Just a game.

Well, I managed to throw in a few more battles and finally defeated it with a level 1 fire before I went to bed last night. Guess what, it's reset back to crusader this morning. Totally unacceptable.

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:43 AM
I'll try that then!! Do you remember what combo you used?

MBM? Im pretty sure that was it sometimes you get lucky and one ends up being more effective than another. I really hope it works out for you Good Luck!!

Kami365
08-12-13, 07:44 AM
Yahoooo!! Finally my NightElf Lv 9 beat Diamond Lv 20, Only two attacks was M+M...First attacks almost ****ed Diamond..Thank you Lunarbunny,..Now I can say baby Phoenix will be mine soon!

Kami365
08-12-13, 07:48 AM

So many Thanks to lunarbunny, I did as you said,used my NightElf Lv 9 defeat Diamond Lv 20 with only two attacks made,Magic+almiost ****ed Diamond & 2nd Magic attack finished job.Thank yoo so much again and Now I can say the Baby Phoenix will be mine soon!..

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:48 AM
Yahoooo!! Finally my NightElf Lv 9 beat Diamond Lv 20, Only two attacks was M+M...First attacks almost ****ed Diamond..Thank you Lunarbunny,..Now I can say baby Phoenix will be mine soon!

OMG Im so happy for you:D Youre welcome, and congrats Phoenix shall soon be in your nest!

cocoapeipei
08-12-13, 07:49 AM
Well, I managed to throw in a few more battles and finally defeated it with a level 1 fire before I went to bed last night. Guess what, it's reset back to crusader this morning. Totally unacceptable.

I just battled crusader again with my little level 1 fire, it proved itself to be a little warrior. The crusader is out. Only hope the game doesn't reset again.

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:56 AM
I just battled crusader again with my little level 1 fire, it proved itself to be a little warrior. The crusader is out. Only hope the game doesn't reset again.

Me too, it makes me really mad that this tournament has so many bugs and spontaneously resets itself! Players make it really far and then to be returned to the beginning! Many people end up having to spend gold to make it to the end or if they have none are out of luck because it seems TL is doing almost nothing to help players. They dont get their gold back, their dragons healed, or returned to the same battle round they were already on! How do you expect people to continue giving you money when customer support is terrible!? I consider myself extremely lucky to have gotten Phoenix, not s****ed, before something messed it up!

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 07:59 AM
Will the Fire thing not work with Epic? I forgot to buy one before I filled up my nest

cocoapeipei
08-12-13, 08:03 AM
Me too, it makes me really mad that this tournament has so many bugs and spontaneously resets itself! Players make it really far and then to be returned to the beginning! Many people end up having to spend gold to make it to the end or if they have none are out of luck because it seems TL is doing almost nothing to help players. They dont get their gold back, their dragons healed, or returned to the same battle round they were already on! How do you expect people to continue giving you money when customer support is terrible!? I consider myself extremely lucky to have gotten Phoenix, not s****ed, before something messed it up!

Congrats on you Phoenix. I restrain myself from spending money to get gold. Now that I know TL has terrible customer support, I will definitely not purchase gold with real money.

000gargoil000
08-12-13, 08:05 AM
There you go!
My Griffin lvl 7 beat Pheonix.
Bb+++b
Third bash just a formality.
A MILLION THANKS to everyone who post, you all helped!

BlueCanary
08-12-13, 08:06 AM
I just got my Phoenix! Which I admit I used the ultimate attack on because I'm going out and was worried that the thing would end early.

If it helps anyone, I used my 10 angel on Crusader, Helios and Diamond and took them all out with 2 bashes- I did lose my Scorpion to Crusader before switching to the Angel.

Dark Angel took out my Epic Angel, so I tried my level 1 Angel on it and took it out with 2 bashes.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 08:09 AM
Me too, it makes me really mad that this tournament has so many bugs and spontaneously resets itself! Players make it really far and then to be returned to the beginning! Many people end up having to spend gold to make it to the end or if they have none are out of luck because it seems TL is doing almost nothing to help players. They dont get their gold back, their dragons healed, or returned to the same battle round they were already on! How do you expect people to continue giving you money when customer support is terrible!?
True, it's unfair and wrong! They don't even reply! I only got a response from Kooky because otherwise no-one else has said anything, neither have i gotten a response from the support ticket.
Just fabulous. Very disappointing.

patisu
08-12-13, 08:12 AM
There you go!
Bb+++b

And THANK YOU!!! Griffin worked like a charm, just like you said :)

Thebeautifi
08-12-13, 08:19 AM
I got the Phoenix! I'm very happy because I was so close to winning the Yin Yang but missed it at the final battle. Here's my win chart if it helps anyone ;)

Forest (1) against my Fire : Bash + 2 Magics = Win
Water (1) against my Fairy : 3 Magics = Win
Light (2) against my Water : 3 Bashes = Win
Winter (2) against my Aether : Magic = Win
Poison (3) against my Wild : Magic = Win
Stone (3) against my Love : Magic + Bash = Win
Cosmic (4) against my Luck : 3 Magics = Win
Amethyst (4) against my Crusader : Bash = Win
Mythic (5) against my Lotus : 2 Magics = Win
Topaz (5) against my Night Elf : Bash = Win
Night (6) against my Pegasus : Magic = Win
Pegasus (6) against my Planet : Magic = Win
Trickster (7) against my Night : Magic = Win
Mask (7) against my Pegasus : 2 Magics = Win
Samurai (8) against my Lightning : Bash + 2 Magics = Win
Super (8) against my Seabreeze : Magic + Bash = Win
Fireworks (8) against my Air : 2 Bashes = Win
Medusa (8) against my Fire : Magic = Win
Treasure (9) against my Parakeet : Magic + 2 Bashes = Win
Big Bad (9) against my Lotus : 3 Magics = Win
Kitsune (12) against my Lotus : Bash + Magic = Win
Goblin (12) against my Storm : Magic + 2 Bashes = Win
Leviathan (14) against my Diamond : Magic = Win
Lightning (14) against my Cosmic : Magic + 2 Bashes = Win
Nightelf (16) against my Landworm : Magic = Win
Crusader (16) against my Firestorm : 2 Magics = Win
Helios (16) against my Diamond : Bash + 2 Magic = Win
Dark Angel (18) against my Diamond : 2 Bashes = Win
Diamond (20) against my Diamond : Magic + Bash + Magic = Win
Phoenix (20) against my Mythic : 2 Magic = Win * My Mythic was a shot in the dark. It was only level 3 but it still beat the Phoenix! *

08-12-13, 08:19 AM
Helf helios round 27

sunkalito
08-12-13, 08:20 AM

Defeated big bad with saturn and kistune with big bad. Crossing my fingers that my champions from last time will work this time around. Last time these battles went like this for me:

# 22 dream > goblin > BM (bash almost KO) - i actually battled him twice!! :(

# 23 clown > leviathan > B

# 24 big bad > lightning > BMB

# 25 pegasus << night elf

# saturn > night elf > BM

# 26 clown << crusader

Griffin << crusader

Dawntree (6) << crusader

Stone (9) << crusader

Topaz << crusader

Chocolate (6) << crusader

clockworks << crusader

Diamond (3) > crusader > BMM

sunnybabi1986
08-12-13, 08:29 AM
And.....I'M FINALLY DONE!!! Phoenix is in her habitat, settling in nicely :)

Here is my Battle List:

1. Lvl 1 Forest - Lvl 10 Diamond B+++
2. Lvl 1 Water - Lvl 10 Diamond BBB
3. Lvl 2 Light - Lvl 10 Aether BBM
4. Lvl 2 Winter - Lvl 10 Aether BBM
5. Lvl 3 Poison - Lvl 10 Pumpkin BB++
6. Lvl 3 Stone - Lvl 10 Atlantis BBM
7. Lvl 4 Cosmic - Lvl 10 Aether BB++
8. Lvl 4 Amethyst - Lvl 10 Crusader MM
9. Lvl 5 Mythic - Lvl 10 Chocolate M+++
10. Lvl 5 Topaz - Lvl 8 Yin Yang BB
11. Lvl 6 Night - Lvl 10 Forest BBB (I did lose Pegasus, Pearl, & Atlantis before winning)
12. Lvl 6 Pegasus - Lvl 10 Athletic MB
13. Lvl 7 Trickster - Lvl 10 Virtue BBM
14. Lvl 7 Mask - Lvl 10 Pegasus BB++
15. Lvl 8 Samurai - Lvl 9 Lightning MM++
16. Lvl 8 Super - Lvl 9 Lightning BB++
17. Lvl 9 Fireworks - Lvl 10 Honeybee MM++
18. Lvl 9 Medusa - Lvl 10 Wild BBM
19. Lvl 10 Treasure - Lvl 10 Elf B+++
20. Lvl 10 Big Bad - Lvl 7 Clockwork BB++ (I lost Lotus & Familiar before winning this one)
21. Lvl 12 Kitsune - Lvl 10 Emerald BB++
22. Lvl 12 Goblin - Lvl 10 Dream MMB++ (this one was close!)
23. Lvl 14 Leviathan - Lvl 9 Lightning B+++
24. Lvl 14 Lightning - Lvl 10 Lotus B++B (lost Yin-Yang, Forestfire, Tiny, and Big Bad)
25. Lvl 16 Night Elf - Lvl 7 Dawntree B+++ (lost Landworm, Snowman, Dawntree, Wizard, Elf, Aurora, Forestfire, & Dream)
26. Lvl 16 Crusader - Lvl 10 Clown BM++ (lost Air, Storm, Seabreeze, Fireworks, Honeybee, Scorpion, Mindvolt, Lightning, Parakeet, Rose, & Lightning)
27. Lvl 18 Helios - Lvl 9 Eagle BBB (lost Tiny, Crusader, Cheshire, Light, Fairytale, Aether, Griffin, Chocolate, Virtue, Hypnotic, Easter, Chocolate, Dream, & Justice)
28. Lvl 18 Dark Angel - Lvl 7 Dawntree MMM (lost Griffin & Forestfire)
29. Lvl 20 Diamond - Lvl 10 Crusader B+++ (lost Diamond, Lotus, Athletic, & Passion)
30. Lvl 20 Phoenix - Lvl 9 Lightning B+++ (lost Clown & Bat)

80 Total battles fought:
30 battles WON
50 battles lost

38 dragons in healing spring.

And not a single bar of gold spent!! :)

Also, I only had 3 Diamonds to work with: Diamond, Crusader and Quetzal (I didn't even use Quetzal)

I posted my losses to encourage those of you who are discouraged...it doesn't matter HOW many dragons you lose, you still have a fresh opportunity to win with each round. Don't give up!! I'm sending lots of positive vibes to all of you still working your way toward Phoenix today!! :) YOU CAN DO THIS!!

jumperjing3
08-12-13, 08:34 AM
Hey jumperjing3 ... Did you get him yet? I saved lightning(8) for him but lost (BMM) so I'm on to finish healing other rare pinks so they can get back in the ring. Please update us on what's happening for you against Phoenix! I'm out of gold so gloves are off and I'm going down swinging!

I got my Phoenix! After losing with lightening, night elf, Saturn and eclipse I won with seabreeze BMB.
GL to everyone still battling!...and another thanks to everyone that posted!

roxy1437
08-12-13, 08:45 AM
Finally I'm on to Phoenix not many dragons left.

Light-1
Serpent-2
Light,luck,winter,independence,island,familiar-level 4
Light,honeybee,scorpion,-level 5
Diamond,landworm,Titan,mirage,dawntree,-level 6
Forest,parakeet -level 7
Virtue- level 8

Kami365
08-12-13, 08:45 AM
NightElf Lv 9 Lost battle against Phoenix Lv20,attacks was MBM,..next try with Lightning Lv9 use Bash.Hope it work.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 08:46 AM
Goblin defeatedby dream FOR THE THIRD TIME. Eight battles to go, sixteen hours on timer.

Kami365
08-12-13, 08:47 AM

Here is my Battle List:

11. Lvl 6 Night - Lvl 10 Forest BBB (I did lose Pegasus, Pearl, & Atlantis before winning)
20. Lvl 10 Big Bad - Lvl 7 Clockwork BB++ (I lost Lotus & Familiar before winning this one)
24. Lvl 14 Lightning - Lvl 10 Lotus B++B (lost Yin-Yang, Forestfire, Tiny, and Big Bad)
25. Lvl 16 Night Elf - Lvl 7 Dawntree B+++ (lost Landworm, Snowman, Dawntree, Wizard, Elf, Aurora, Forestfire, & Dream)
26. Lvl 16 Crusader - Lvl 10 Clown BM++ (lost Air, Storm, Seabreeze, Fireworks, Honeybee, Scorpion, Mindvolt, Lightning, Parakeet, Rose, & Lightning)
27. Lvl 18 Helios - Lvl 9 Eagle BBB (lost Tiny, Crusader, Cheshire, Light, Fairytale, Aether, Griffin, Chocolate, Virtue, Hypnotic, Easter, Chocolate, Dream, & Justice)
29. Lvl 20 Diamond - Lvl 10 Crusader B+++ (lost Diamond, Lotus, Athletic, & Passion)

80 Total battles fought:
30 battles WON
50 battles lost

Also, I only had 3 Diamonds to work with: Diamond, Crusader and Quetzal (I didn't even use Quetzal)

I posted my losses to encourage those of you who are discouraged...it doesn't matter HOW many dragons you lose, you still have a fresh opportunity to win with each round. Don't give up!! I'm sending lots of positive vibes to all of you still working your way toward Phoenix today!! :) YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Congrats!! SunnyBabi1986,well done and great worked done by you,sure you are relax now,enjoy rest of your day.

sunnybabi1986
08-12-13, 08:51 AM
Finally I'm on to Phoenix not many dragons left.

Light-1
Serpent-2
Light,luck,winter,independence,island,familiar-level 4
Light,honeybee,scorpion,-level 5
Diamond,landworm,Titan,mirage,dawntree,-level 6
Forest,parakeet -level 7
Virtue- level 8

Try Virtue first...Phoenix's weaknesses are Pink, Black, and Yellow. A pure Virtue might do the trick :)

sunnybabi1986
08-12-13, 08:54 AM
Congrats!! SunnyBabi1986,well done and great worked done by you,sure you are relax now,enjoy rest of your day.

Thank you! :) Except I was up at 5:20 this morning to defeat Phoenix and I was so excited that I won that I couldn't go back to sleep for awhile...now I have to work and I'm exhausted, only running on a few hours of sleep :/ So glad I'm done with this fiasco. And definitely breeding a specific army of dragons for the next tournament, getting multiples of the strongest dragons.

faeriedust
08-12-13, 08:56 AM
Still on crusader for the whole day. I hope tomorrow morning level 1 Fire finally comes through. <- great strategy either way
Is there a high chance of reset?

doublescream
08-12-13, 08:57 AM
What worked for you?

I used Bat to beat Phoenix. Before that I lost Lightning, Big Bad (don't use BB, I picked the wrong dragon by mistake, oops) and Lotus.

cakeandpie
08-12-13, 09:03 AM
Did you try Dream? I used it MBM. Helios is tough, he beat my crusader and mercury also! Dont give up yet!

No Dream, but I did beat Helios with Hypnotic and am now on Dark Angel, but unless I get extremely lucky for three more rounds, I still won't make it.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 09:05 AM
Clown was defeated by leviathan, but then mismoth won. Ugh.

cakeandpie
08-12-13, 09:08 AM
I was wondering how you were getting on. I finally managed to beat crusader very late last night and am now stuck on Helios, but we still have a few hours to go so I am not giving up hope yet. No need to repay the gold, it was a gift.

It doesn't cost me anything--I'm happy to give all my new neighbors some gold. :) I just wish I could give more than three per day. It takes me awhile to get through my neighbor list! I do fulfill requests every day though. :)

Good luck to you, I hope we both experience some miracles and make it to the end. If I beat DA in the next couple hours, I will use gold to defeat Diamond.

justinbieber4444
08-12-13, 09:10 AM
OMG!!! I just beat Phoenix!!! Bat Dragon, BMM, did it for me. I just want to thank Kwhales, lmac10 and most especially sand without whose help I would NEVER have gotten through this tourney. BTW the only diamond I have is a plain diamond who was if NO use and I only had to use Ultimate once (this morning when I thought time was going to be an issue I used it on Diamond as I thought I had more options to defeat Phoenix with regular attacks than Diamond). Good luck to everybody!!!

esmeetje1990
08-12-13, 09:10 AM
I finally beat Phoenix! Used Chocolate, MMB :) so glad I got it before the tournament ended! Thanks everyone for all the advices and experiences posted here on the board :)

doublescream
08-12-13, 09:15 AM
And seriously, TL, you have to compensate everyone who had resetting troubles and therefore don't stand a chance of winning the Phoenix Dragon. Add a day or two to the tournament and unexhaust those poor dragons.

Btw, this is how many tries it took me to beat the ultras (I don't have any diamonds)

Crusader: 15 times
Helios: 24
Reset, Helios again: 8
Second reset, freaked out a bit, more Helios: 2
When I had beaten H the third time I immediately sped up the arena, hoping that would prevent resetting and there was DA! Never thought that I'd be so glad to face a lvl 18 diamond hybrid...
Dark Angel: 11
Diamond: 3

doublescream
08-12-13, 09:16 AM
But I don't mean that you should compensate me, I mean, I did win.

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 09:20 AM
You know it's funny I bred a Dawntree, Fuzzy n Aether while playing this game.

haha, that is great!
Hope now i can breed a diamond! i tried a lot. but nothings working!

lets see what happens!

sunkalito
08-12-13, 09:20 AM
But I don't mean that you should compensate me, I mean, I did win.

They should at least compensate the gold you lost speeding up, which you most probably would NOT have done had you not been reset and lost so many battles.

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 09:21 AM
Congrats of winning the Phoenix Tournament,infact this was you to worked hard & energetic thats helps you to get your goal.,We all are very happy one more neighbor won this tough tournament,.Great Job and well done.Yes Sumercarefree,Sunnybabi1986,81702, kwhales & specially SAND help us to winning this Tournament.See you in next tournament.

Yup Desperately waiting for the next Tournament!

Thank You :)

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 09:25 AM
There you go!
Bb+++b

Congrats buddy! :)

doublescream
08-12-13, 09:25 AM
They should at least compensate the gold you lost speeding up, which you most probably would NOT have done had you not been reset and lost so many battles.

That's true. I only speeded up so that the arena wouldn't have time to reset back to Helios (yeah, totally logical, but anything to get rid of that evil dragon). But I also know TL's usual refund policy, so no high hopes here.

vaibhav11
08-12-13, 09:27 AM

Here is my Battle List:

80 Total battles fought:
30 battles WON
50 battles lost

Congrats friend! :)
Good to see everyone winning one by one! :)

sunkalito
08-12-13, 09:38 AM
Clown was defeated by leviathan, but then mismoth won. Ugh.

Big bad lost against lightning, but lotus won. Too bad, i wanted to use big bad for the ultra rares :( 14:23 hours on timer, six battles to go... I'll have to stay up late. And i've spent AT LEAST 20 gold speeding up so far...

roxy1437
08-12-13, 09:38 AM
Ok I have my gemstone now level 3. Can my new baby defeat the last battle against the Pheonix?

sunkalito
08-12-13, 09:39 AM
What irritates me is that i WOULD have won this without having to spend this much gold, but the resetting framed me. :(

NouraMoh
08-12-13, 09:41 AM
I'm still playing for my nephew on his iPod and he has no Dismonds
Been stuck with Crusader 16 for 2 days!
I finally kicked his sorry behind with Planet!!! B++B

Kami365
08-12-13, 09:53 AM
Lightning Lv 9 Lost battle against Phoenix Lv 20, attacks was BBB,.still I got Virtue,Seabreeze.Chocolate,Bat.Griffin,Leopard,Lot us,Stone,LeftHeart,Aether.Deep & Clown.

larrystorm
08-12-13, 09:55 AM
I won big bad w/ Epic Fairy (BB) - was rewarded 5 gold. Came back gold is gone and now that's the only opponent I get. Even if I win it rolls back. I'm sad :( This started at 4am

larrystorm
08-12-13, 10:00 AM
Yes me too. Very unfair. Are there going robe any modifications to the tournament? Get bugs fixed so we have our fair shake

sunkalito
08-12-13, 10:04 AM
When will we get a response? It's like no-one's on.

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 10:18 AM
I dunno but I would demand a Phoenix! Or to be out back in the same round. Or to have the tournament timer reset for your island. I mean really, if they can reset the rounds and start you from the beginning at least they could also reset the time! I know it would be terrible to have lost all your progress and time spent battling but at least that way you would still have the same chance to win phoenix!

cedkugedchgd
08-12-13, 10:23 AM
my level 1 wild dragon just beat level 16 crusader. wtf? -_-

adrianelady
08-12-13, 10:24 AM
Level 9 fire beat diamond.... :)9464

gandalf72
08-12-13, 10:25 AM
Phoenix is mine! Beat him with Leftheart(6) BMM++. Thanks all for keeping notes and sharing! He beat Lightning, Black Swan (2x), justice and virtue first though, so keep at it my friends... He will go down! Now I'm off to heal 26 dragons! :-)

roxy1437
08-12-13, 10:25 AM
Try Virtue first...Phoenix's weaknesses are Pink, Black, and Yellow. A pure Virtue might do the trick :)

Virtue went down. Mbb. I now have a gemstone level 3. Can my new baby beat that Phoenix?

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 10:26 AM
last try.. gonna try using Forest on this **** Night Elf and see if it works. Obviously magic doesnt do anything so I'm gonna try Bashing it out!!

3FooFarmers
08-12-13, 10:26 AM
Me, too - I would have Phoenix now if not for the reset issue. I was playing along with neighbors, friends, forums...having fun battling for Phoenix...now I got excluded and kicked out suddenly while my friends went on to win Phoenix - I'm feeling really frustrated with game :(

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 10:27 AM
Phoenix is mine! Beat him with Leftheart(6) BMM++. Thanks all for keeping notes and sharing! He beat Lightning, Black Swan (2x), justice and virtue first though, so keep at it my friends... He will go down! Now I'm off to heal 26 dragons! :-)

Congrats:D Phoenix if definitely weak against pink and black!

sand
08-12-13, 10:28 AM
YOUR ANSWER FOR CRUSADER, HELIOS, DARK ANGEL & DIAMOND
If you don't have ultras for rounds 26-30, send in ANY dragon. ANY dragon. ANY DRAGON. ANY DRAGON!

There is no special diamond-bashing power in a baby Fire!
Please understand the logic behind the baby-Fire strategy:
What we are saying is that if you don't have breedable diamond types available to fight Crusader, Helios, DarkAngel and Diamond, it doesn't matter what dragon you send in (except for certain yellow, blue and stone types against Crusader). Doesn't matter what type. Doesn't matter what rarity. Doesn't matter what level.
Don't worry about why this is so. (It's NOT random chaos - just a curious consequence of facing an opponent whose rarity and supra-epic/double-epic status far exceeds anything on your island.)
The reason baby Fires are suggested is that:
(a) they are quick and easy to obtain, and
(b) they are disposable and won't need healing.
You can use ANY throw-away dragon. There's no need to buy a Fire egg if you have breeding fails that you're willing to sell.
But you don't HAVE to use throw-aways. Their main benefit is that if they lose, they won't be joining a long line of dragons for the Healing Spring.

So again, if you don't have the ultras for rounds 26-30, send in ANY BLASTED DRAGON, but save some Phoenix champions for round 30.

AzHadz
08-12-13, 10:33 AM
Promised you it worked, have tried with about 7 different dragons yesterday and nothing. With staright fire was hit, hit gone! :)

Now to get to my last 3 dragons, the Dark angel, Diamond and Phoenix

nope..fire dragon died against helios. Any other bright ideas?

gandalf72
08-12-13, 10:41 AM

NEVERMIND !!! He's gone from storage. I had him when I pressed view in storage, I closed the arena and checked nest then storage... He's not there! WATCHOUT for this bug people! Now I'm off to complain... This is too much!

Bluestrike
08-12-13, 10:45 AM
Mindvolt bit Phenix in round 30!
I used Diamond to bit: Helios, Dark Angel and Diamond.
I hope this helps someone!

sunkalito
08-12-13, 10:49 AM
Just spent 16 gold on night elf!! Saturn, rainbow and forestfire lost. Finally won with landworm. About 40 gold hammered in speeding this up. TL really needs to compensate me, especially considering i had already fought these battles!! :mad:

no response from them, no effing nada!! Is it a freaking holiday in wherever it is they are? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kami365
08-12-13, 10:56 AM
Epic Griffin Lost battle against Phoenix Lv 20,attacks was BBB,,,earlier dragons lost battle are NightElf & Lightning.

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 10:59 AM
Just spent 16 gold on night elf!! Saturn, rainbow and forestfire lost. Finally won with landworm. About 40 gold hammered in speeding this up. TL really needs to compensate me, especially considering i had already fought these battles!! :mad:

no response from them, no effing nada!! Is it a freaking holiday in wherever it is they are? :mad: :mad: :mad:

do you remember the combo u used with Landworm?

OlkaDragons
08-12-13, 11:00 AM
Finally I won my Phoenix on both devices. On iPhone Phoenix has already hatched.
But on iPad I did not get my dragon :(((
I have winning screenshot but there is no Phoenix in my storage. Even after restarting and redownloading app(((

Bluestrike
08-12-13, 11:04 AM
In your storage look for dragons folder

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 11:06 AM
about 13 hours left it's quite scary. I hope I don't need like 5 tries on each one. I'm still on Night Elf

Bluestrike
08-12-13, 11:12 AM
Eclipse ****ed Night Elf BMM

OlkaDragons
08-12-13, 11:13 AM
In your storage look for dragons folder

It is empty((

Wrote a letter to support. Hope they give me my reward...

sunkalito
08-12-13, 11:18 AM
do you remember the combo u used with Landworm?

Ummmmmm, bash then magic. Yeah, the bash put night elf on red and them magic finished it off... So ething like that.

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 11:22 AM
Ummmmmm, bash then magic. Yeah, the bash put night elf on red and them magic finished it off... So ething like that.

Omggg I lost lol I guess I'll do the forest thing next

PurpleMomOfFive
08-12-13, 11:24 AM
Just lost my Landworm against lightning any other suggestions? I have no diamonds.

Takiofallen
08-12-13, 11:27 AM
Use any and all super rares. If you dont have any use Air, balck or pink rare/common dragons
Just lost my Landworm against lightning any other suggestions? I have no diamonds.

s_lynne
08-12-13, 11:55 AM
Laviathan is ****ing my dragons. Any ideas on how to beat him???

Kami365
08-12-13, 11:55 AM
Chocolate Lv 9 Lost battle against Phoenix Lv 20, attacks was MMB, earlier dragons Lost battle are NightElf,Lightning & Griffin.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 11:59 AM

I beat him once with clown, and then on the second time i fought him clown lost, but mismoth won.

Kami365
08-12-13, 11:59 AM
Until Now 24 of my dragons are Exhausted,still waiting to win Last battle & Tournament.Any advice?Thanks

OlkaDragons
08-12-13, 12:06 PM
Until Now 24 of my dragons are Exhausted,still waiting to win Last battle & Tournament.Any advice?Thanks

These dragons have most chances to win

Lightning 35% 35% 35% 35% 35% 35% 35% 35% 35% 35%
Bat 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Black Swan 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Chocolate 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Clown 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Dark Angel 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Eclipse 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Gold 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Kite 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Kitsune 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Leopard 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Lotus 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Mask 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Mossrock 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Naga 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Night Elf 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Prism 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Seabreeze 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Social 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Storm 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Tiger's Eye 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Turquoise 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Unicorn 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Yin Yang 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Bubble 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Cosmic 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Deep 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Golem 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Griffin 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Illusion 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Mindvolt 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Moon 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Onyx 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Origami 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Quartz 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Saturn 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Stone 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Tiny 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Topaz 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%
Trickster 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15% 15%

As you see, no matter what level you use, your chances are the same
So try and I wish you luck!

FayaVal
08-12-13, 12:14 PM
So after losing 19 battles vs. Crusader including 3 diamond hybrids, all of my yellow/blue level 10's and a myriad of others.... I finally beat him. With a level 1 firework bbm. Wow... wish I said screw it and started throwing in oddballs earlier.

Kami365
08-12-13, 12:16 PM
Thank you OlkaDragons,I follow above the chart ,hope win the Tournament soon.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 12:16 PM
can anyone post the timer here? it has disappeared from my game and I forget how far along it was! I think maybe 14 hours or 13 :/ can't remember.

Lolas_Kryptonite
08-12-13, 12:17 PM
can anyone post the timer here? it has disappeared from my game and I forget how far along it was! I think maybe 14 hours or 13 :/ can't remember.

11:42:24

Thebeautifi
08-12-13, 12:19 PM

I used a level 3 Mythic to beat Phoenix. 2 Magic attacks did the trick. Good luck :D

ascherb
08-12-13, 12:21 PM
Won against Phoenix with a level 5 bat! One B and he was eliminated! Lost my level 6 lightening in previous battle with him.

Thanks to all who posted here! It was definitely great to get valuable input which sometimes worked, and sometimes didn't. At least it wasn't a total shot in the dark in most cases, until you get to the last 5. They were tougher, by far.

Didn't post much, but read a ton!

mommadragonia
08-12-13, 12:39 PM
Thank you for all the info, everyone. Finally beat Phoenix with lvl 9 lighting with M!!

traumtaenzerin
08-12-13, 12:43 PM
Hi i've got a (maybe stupid) question. I apologize if this question was answered before but i don't have time to read all the posts. So here is my question:

Will the "Extreme"-Attack beat the phoenix dragon?
I just want to make sure that i don't waste the gold and maybe won't get the dragon..

sunkalito
08-12-13, 12:47 PM
11:42:24

Thanks Lola. That means it's just before 8 AM my time.

OlkaDragons
08-12-13, 12:49 PM
I just want to make sure that i don't waste the gold and maybe won't get the dragon..

Yes, Ultimate attack guarantees you critical hit, so you will win the battle (maybe not from one hit but definitely win)

traumtaenzerin
08-12-13, 12:49 PM
Hi i've got a (maybe stupid) question. I apologize if this question was answered before but i don't have time to read all the posts. So here is my question:

oops, i meant "ultimate"-attack. sorry i forgot the name xD

traumtaenzerin
08-12-13, 12:50 PM
Yes, Ultimate attack guarantees you critical hit, so you will win the battle (maybe not from one hit but definitely win)

Thank you!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 12:54 PM
Good Luck. Quickly fight the next one, Diamond.
That is one if the reasons I quickly collected my Phoenix and brought it up to lvl 9. Good payout $ 3.8k approx.

adrianelady
08-12-13, 12:56 PM
So I was leaving my nest open for WHEN I get the Phoenix and I just accidentally clicked te breeding den and put a mist egg on the nest :(

Sumercarefree
oops, i meant "ultimate"-attack. sorry i forgot the name xD
Yes the third Blow can be the Ultimate one. 100% Guarantee.
See if the first two hits work well first before using the Ultimate.

Kami365
OMG Bat Lv 7 Lost too battle against Phoenix ,attacks was BMM.,worry now.

Bluestrike
08-12-13, 12:58 PM

I used Mindvolt to **** Laviathan

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 12:58 PM
So I was leaving my nest open for WHEN I get the Phoenix and I just accidentally clicked te breeding den and put a mist egg on the nest :(

Oh a minor setback. Fortunately the Phoenix will wait in the store.

dulcia_2013
08-12-13, 01:02 PM
Are you kidding me ?
It just resetted on helios
Why are you doing this to us ? Is this some kind of a sick joke ?
This can't be a bug i can honestly say TL i don't appreciate the neglection from your side
I have lost many 13-15 dragons battling helios and won with scarecrow only to battling it all over again ? I don't have time and so do others that resetted to this stupid hideous

You better do something and you better stop disappointing players with the tech problems
Aren't your techs s****ed enough to prevent this ?
I am really upset as i love this game and now it's turning ugly
I'm honna email you and you better respond

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:04 PM
Chocolate Lv 9 Lost battle against Phoenix Lv 20, attacks was MMB, earlier dragons Lost battle are NightElf,Lightning & Griffin.
Tried YY? Scorpion? Genie? Or even Kitsune or Magic?
Why not use your gold for the last one, if you have no options. Too many injuries is not worth it. Gotta prepare for next Battle. The Dragon Team work Fast.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 01:05 PM
Are you kidding me ?
This can't be a bug i can honestly say TL i don't appreciate the neglection from your side
I have lost many 13-15 dragons battling helios and won with scarecrow only to battling it all over again ? I don't have time and so do others that resetted to this stupid hideous

You better do something and you better stop disappointing players with the tech problems

Join the sad club, sister... :( there's quite a few of us and we are a very unhappy bunch. And so far nobody has replied to anyone.
Well, i did receive a PM from Kooky, but she could to little more than show her sympathies. :( thanks KP. The ony one who bothered to reply.

belbar22
08-12-13, 01:06 PM
Only got time for 4 more battles as need to sleep at some point and am stuck on Helios. Think it is time to give up. Very disappointed

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:08 PM
Are you kidding me ?

Quite a few have this problem I notice. I wonder if it is due to heavy traffic or bad connection. There is sometimes a slight delay in updating the info we keyed in.