PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

kwhales
08-11-13, 05:29 AM
"Please, i need help urgently!!!

I was fighting in the phoenix tournament, against helios already!! My nephew dropped my ipad and it wouldn't turn back on!! So i took it to my neighbor who's a tech, but he told me it probably would have to go to repair in store. I backed up my game to my android phone in the meantime (and downloaded free gold, yay).
Twenty minutes later he calls me saying that after all my ipad is working, he turned it on and formatted it (which sucked). Has a but of a dent on the side, but otherwise seemingly okay...
So eventually i got back into the apple store and retrieved my game, but now i'm back on forest dragon. Please please please help me, please... I'm crying all over the place. This should not have happened so close to the finish. :(

Please check that my progress was on helios and retrieve it, please...
"

So yeah, from the email i sent team lava you can guess what happened to me just this morning. :( i can't even... No words. Just no words.

Support ticket #1007474. Great thing to happen on a weekend when nobody's working... :'(

It's funny that my exhausted dragons are still exhausted though.

Ooh sweetie, I am so sorry. A lot of people have had this problem (well not in the same way) having to start over. I don't think TL ever responded to them yet either.

08-11-13, 05:30 AM
Helf Round 26 Crusader
for more options. thank

Kami365
08-11-13, 05:30 AM
my epic Dark angel Lost to TL Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was MBB,..next try Fuzzy

kwhales
08-11-13, 05:37 AM
my epic Dark angel Lost to TL Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was MBB,..next try Fuzzy

Sorry to hear that. Get your DA healed quickly. You may need it again with DA and you will need it with Diamond. When your spa is free move DA to the front of the line and keep the spa empty until you get to Phoenix.

sunkalito
08-11-13, 05:37 AM
Ooh sweetie, I am so sorry. A lot of people have had this problem (well not in the same way) having to start over. I don't think TL ever responded to them yet either.

My game always restarted in the ethereal tournament, i was always on forest. In this current tournament it made me battle goblin twice.
But this is just insane. :( i didn't even think about it, i just transferred my game to my phone because i thought i'd have to be without the ipad for a month. If only i had waited! So close to the end too... :( this is awful. I feel terrible. i was so close!!! That's what bothers me, i was only four rounds away from the finish! I can't believe this, i can't... This is so stupid. If only i had waited :( my ipad's acting a tad glitchy anyway... Sigh...

sunkalito
08-11-13, 05:42 AM
How does thihs stupid game keep track of my defeated dragons but not the round i was in?? Seriously what the heck is this!!! >.< ughhhh

kwhales
08-11-13, 05:42 AM

I'd go with pegasus first. Better rarity involved with him.

momsserenity
08-11-13, 05:45 AM
I used a level 8 Lotus (Bash + Magic) to beat Kitsune. Good Luck!

I just lost with Lotus also. I'm giving up! It's costing a great deal of money & time is running out fast. I'm done! But thank you for trying to help.

Kami365
08-11-13, 05:49 AM
Sorry to hear that. Get your DA healed quickly. You may need it again with DA and you will need it with Diamond. When your spa is free move DA to the front of the line and keep the spa empty until you get to Phoenix.

Thanks kwhales,yes my DA going to healing spring in 10 min,sure next battle my epic DA attacks will be MMM.,and thanks both of yours advice I mean (you and Sand ).

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 05:53 AM
Final Stage: Phoenix
It is a Yellow/Red Dragon.
Tried Deep8, lost narrowly with BMM.
Should have tried MMM.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 05:56 AM
Thanks kwhales,yes my DA going to healing spring in 10 min,sure next battle my epic DA attacks will be MMM.,and thanks both of yours advice I mean (you and Sand ).
Consider a low Lvl Fuzzy. 6 or 7 is good. MMM
Good Luck.

kwhales
08-11-13, 06:01 AM
Clown just bit the dust against Phoenix. Gotta find the right attack combo.

000gargoil000
08-11-13, 06:06 AM
My Planet lvl 8 took out Diamond, BBM.
Phoenix here i come.
:)

Kami365
08-11-13, 06:11 AM
Consider a low Lvl Fuzzy. 6 or 7 is good. MMM
Good Luck.

Thanks Sumercarefree, I do have Epic Fuzzy,Exhausted,may be I'll try this Fuzzy against DA..

dulcia_2013
08-11-13, 06:20 AM
Phoenix Tournament

1) Forest : fire BM
1) forest : fairy B
1) forest (1) : fire BMB
2) water (1) : scorpion (7) B
3) light (2) : water (10) B
4) winter (2) : titan (8) BMB
5) poison (4) : wild (10) MB
6) stone : aether (8) M
7) cosmic : east bunny (8) BMM
8) amethyst (4) : fire (10) BB
8) amethyst : parakeet (9) BB
9) mythic : planet (8) M
10) topaz : land worm (9) M
10) topaz : fairy (10) BB
11) night : pegasus (8) MB
11) night : Parakeet (9) BMB
12) pegasus : wild (10) BBM
13) trickster : serpent (10) MM
13) trickster : clown (10) BB
14) mask (7) : pegasus (9) BB
15) samurai : fairy (9) BB
^ won 5 gold
15) samurai : right heart BMB
16) super dragon : scorpion BMB
17) fireworks : air BB
17) fireworks : lightning (6) MB
18) medusa : wild (10) BB
19) treasure : easter bunny B
19) treasure : honeybee (9) MB
20) big bad : lotus (9) BM
^ won 5 gold
20) big bad : cosmic (7) BMB
21) kitsune : lotus (9) BM
21) kitsune : lotus (8) B+++B
22) goblin : wizard (9) BM
22) goblin : aether (9) BM++
23) leviathan : lightning (8) B
23) levi : lightning (6) BM++
24) lightning : lotus (9) BMB
25) night elf : wild (10) BMM
^ won 5 gold
26) crusader :

Normal Arena ( non-tornamental )
Light (13) : scorpion BMB
Familiar ( 11 ) : mindvolt (8) M
Mask (11) : honeybee (8) MBB
Knight (12) : gemstone (7) MM
Lotus (12) : leopard (8) M

Good luck

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 06:28 AM
Omg can someone help with lightning. All of my black dragons lost and I'm not sure what to use next.

kwhales
08-11-13, 06:37 AM
Or plain diamond. My level 5 diamond took her out.

Raquel1J
08-11-13, 06:43 AM
My Planet lvl 8 took out Diamond, BBM.
Phoenix here i come.
:)

Thank u so much for posting this!!! Finally after 10 loses, i tried ur match with my planet 10 BBM!!! Yay!!!!

kwhales
08-11-13, 06:48 AM
Kami-read above. Take note of this planet win for your diamond round.

Kami365
08-11-13, 06:58 AM
Fuzzy Lv3 lost battle against Dark angel Lv18,attack was MMM.,

sand
08-11-13, 07:07 AM
How does thihs stupid game keep track of my defeated dragons but not the round i was in?? Seriously what the heck is this!!! >.< ughhhh
There ARE people working weekends at TL. In an urgent situation like yours, a Community Manager can prevent your Support ticket from getting snagged in red tape. JakeStorm8 & PonyRoar are probably the best ones to help you. Send them a PM and include your Support ticket number.
Meanwhile, try the usual uninstall-reinstall a few times and see whether the stored tournament kicks in. You never know.
It's possible that by platform jumping, you got the newest version of iOS DS. Version 1.6 has reset quite a few tournaments to Round 1.

bingooz
08-11-13, 07:08 AM
I beat the Kitsune with a level 6 Night Dragon. Now I'm stuck on goblin. I wasted a lot of gold fighting and healing my Aether which failed to beat Aether twice. I've only been playing for 2 months so I really don't have a lot of rare/super rare dragons and I have hardly any epic. I guess I might as well give up. There is no way I can keep going in this tournament. I actually thought I could do it ��

bingooz
08-11-13, 07:09 AM
I beat the Kitsune with a level 6 Night Dragon. Now I'm stuck on goblin. I wasted a lot of gold fighting and healing my Aether which failed to beat Aether twice. I've only been playing for 2 months so I really don't have a lot of rare/super rare dragons and I have hardly any epic. I guess I might as well give up. There is no way I can keep going in this tournament. I actually thought I could do it ��

Oops. Meant to say used my Aether twice and failed to beat goblin.

Sidni7
08-11-13, 07:09 AM
Meh! I finished the tournament but didn't get my reward. Force-closed the game but a Phoenix egg is still nowhere to be found in my Storage. Luckily I took a screen-shot so I've emailed it to Support.

Kami365
08-11-13, 07:13 AM
Kami-read above. Take note of this planet win for your diamond round.

Thanks kwhales,I noted Planet beat Diamond.,

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 07:14 AM
Do you have any other black dragons (night elf, hunter, mask, black swan)? Or stronger pink dragons like naga/kitsune/origami? People have won with those. I've seen a big bad win too. And retry Lotus after its healed. And use high levels to your advantage.

Just saw this and your other post. I'm not sure what to use first..

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 07:15 AM
i feel like i lost! Tried everything for helios!
But nothing worked for me!

origami
kite
virtue
blackswan
dream
icecream
leopard
tusker
Light
Scorpion
Aether
Lightning
Mythic
Independence
Mirage
SeaBreeze
Stone

Extreme Dissapointment!

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 07:15 AM
UGH I just used bat against Lightning and it lost -.-

kwhales
08-11-13, 07:17 AM
i feel like i lost! Tried everything for helios!
But nothing worked for me!

origami
kite
virtue
blackswan
dream
icecream
leopard
tusker
Light
Scorpion
Aether
Lightning
Mythic
Independence
Mirage
SeaBreeze
Stone

Extreme Dissapointment!

Use some of these again. Just because they failed once, doesn't mean they will again.

megogmin2
08-11-13, 07:18 AM
Thank you! 1st try Fuzzy 6 MMM And tar was the end of DA😀

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 07:20 AM
Use some of these again. Just because they failed once, doesn't mean they will again.

Yes! Origami is on the way back from healing in an hour! Last time Lost it with MBM Moves..

Any better suggesion for moves using origami? its epic

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 07:20 AM
Thank you! 1st try Fuzzy 6 MMM And tar was the end of DA��

congo! can u tell me wht u used against HELIOS?? Pls?

cad33
08-11-13, 07:22 AM
ARGH! I'm on Crusader right now and the best dragon I currently have give me a 15% chance and I only have one of those and he's been exhausted twice so far. I've been on crusader for the last 8 dragons. At this rate, I'm going to run out of dragons long before phoenix! Given the timeline, and given that I'll only have a 10% chance to win against the next 4 dragons; it's very possible the only thing I end up with, it's an entire collection of exhausted dragons and no phoenix :(

I have just enough gold to win one round and I'm saving that for Diamond, if I make it there. Unfortunately, I got the spinny wheel and burned through all my gold with spins.

side rant: 3 weeks and I still can't breed a @)(*#&$)& kite dragon? Really?

darla1123
08-11-13, 07:25 AM
Thank u so much for posting this!!! Finally after 10 loses, i tried ur match with my planet 10 BBM!!! Yay!!!!

I am going to try this as well. So far I lost parakeet, lotus and aether to diamond

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 07:26 AM
ARGH! I'm on Crusader right now and the best dragon I currently have give me a 15% chance and I only have one of those and he's been exhausted twice so far. I've been on crusader for the last 8 dragons. At this rate, I'm going to run out of dragons long before phoenix! Given the timeline, and given that I'll only have a 10% chance to win against the next 4 dragons; it's very possible the only thing I end up with, it's an entire collection of exhausted dragons and no phoenix :(

I have just enough gold to win one round and I'm saving that for Diamond, if I make it there. Unfortunately, I got the spinny wheel and burned through all my gold with spins.

Try SCORPION, atleast once! i won with it!

kwhales
08-11-13, 07:26 AM
Seabreeze went down against Phoenix. Urgh what a nightmare. Thought Phoenix would be easier then this. I may have to send in my big ***s.

sunkalito
08-11-13, 07:31 AM
There ARE people working weekends at TL. In an urgent situation like yours, a Community Manager can prevent your Support ticket from getting snagged in red tape. JakeStorm8 & PonyRoar are probably the best ones to help you. Send them a PM and include your Support ticket number.
Meanwhile, try the usual uninstall-reinstall a few times and see whether the stored tournament kicks in. You never know.
It's possible that by platform jumping, you got the newest version of iOS DS. Version 1.6 has reset quite a few tournaments to Round 1.

I have alreadh PM'd Jake. I didn't PM Pony because i haven't seen her around and she did not reply to my last PM.
I did try closing and reopening but nothing, so i started battling from scratch, but i'll never make it halfway. If i hadthree days, but two days...not happening. :(

kwhales
08-11-13, 07:32 AM
I am going to try this as well. So far I lost parakeet, lotus and aether to diamond

If planet doesn't work, start throwing in your super rares that are no longer available. No matter their level.

kwhales
08-11-13, 07:35 AM
If planet doesn't work, start throwing in your super rares that are no longer available. No matter their level.

P.S. Save clown and lightning and seabreeze for Phoenix (although they are in the spa because of Phoenix on my island).

doublescream
08-11-13, 07:36 AM
never give up

This time, it took only eight battles to beat Helios. Maybe I'll finish in time, maybe.

And to all other diamond less caretakers struggling with Helios, Dark Angel and Diamond: wich dragon, level or whether you use bash or magic doesn't matter. The only thing you can do is to pick a few four-leaf clovers (not sure if the dragon counts?) and hope for the best.

darla1123
08-11-13, 07:44 AM
P.S. Save clown and lightning and seabreeze for Phoenix (although they are in the spa because of Phoenix on my island).

Thanks. I have a good size list here of dragons that I am saving for Phoenix. Lightening is at the top. I just hope I can get past diamond quicker than crusader.

kwhales
08-11-13, 07:47 AM
Thanks. I have a good size list here of dragons that I am saving for Phoenix. Lightening is at the top. I just hope I can get past diamond quicker than crusader.

Try planet BBM it worked for someone earlier this morning against diamond.

lollipop_rp
08-11-13, 08:00 AM
I'm only on 17, well njust finished 16. In an hour I'll be on seventeen.

Am I on the right pace?

Plans -
Treasure - air (B)
BB - wild (BB)

Will these work?

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 08:02 AM
I'm only on 17, well njust finished 16. In an hour I'll be on seventeen.

Am I on the right pace?

Plans -
Treasure - air (B)
BB - wild (BB)

Will these work?

I used Diamond for Treasure, but Air will work I think. And you should use a Black Dragon for Big Bad if you have one

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:02 AM
epic winter Lost against Dark angel Lv18,attack was BMM.,

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 08:04 AM
Fuzzy Lv3 lost battle against Dark angel Lv18,attack was MMM.,
I lost about 7 dragons to this beast too. Colour green n white is good against Black. But it beat my Pearl n Light too.

Now I'm facing the final hurdle, Phoenix. I collected some gold on the way, to pay if needed.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 08:07 AM
Thank you! 1st try Fuzzy 6 MMM And tar was the end of DA😀

Good. Yes my Fuzz was a lvl6 which I had just bred n held back before sending to recycle.

faeriedust
08-11-13, 08:07 AM
Recap
Originally Posted by sweetplate
I had a brutal time with Night Elf, but finally got him with epic Wild.
I got Crusader on the second try with an epic fairy. Hope that might help somebody.

Thank you thank you, had to come find this post again.
Just beat Night Elf with Wild 6 BB++B! Happy tears! 5 dragons down again.
Ah though not sure I'll have enough time to beat 4 toughies and 1 possibly mean phoenix.

faeriedust
08-11-13, 08:08 AM
Thank you so much
Wild bbb finally took night elf out

And thank you too, just realized I used same combo.

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:09 AM
So far Dark angel defeated Emerald,Dark angel,Fuzzy & Winter...

kwhales
08-11-13, 08:10 AM
So far Dark angel defeated Emerald,Dark angel,Fuzzy & Winter...

Send in pegasus

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 08:11 AM
epic winter Lost against Dark angel Lv18,attack was BMM.,
My Epic Winter lost too. N so did my Diamond.
The humble Fuzzy6, won luckily.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 08:13 AM
Thank you thank you, had to come find this post again.
Just beat Night Elf with Wild 6 BB++B! Happy tears! 5 dragons down again.
Ah though not sure I'll have enough time to beat 4 toughies and 1 possibly mean phoenix.
We are all here to help. Give your best shot n have fun.

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 08:16 AM
What does ++ Mean?

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 08:17 AM

The Parakeet I used to beat The Diamond 20 was a lvl 7. MMM

Lucky I have 4 Parakeets.

doublescream
08-11-13, 08:17 AM
Helios is back again, I already beat it twice! What should I do?

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 08:18 AM
What does +++ Mean?

faeriedust
08-11-13, 08:22 AM
What does +++ Mean?

Someone told me before that it means the attack took out 70-75% of the health bar or so (can't remember exactly sorry). Its a way of showing how effective an attack was. So BBB+ the last one was the critical hit but it was a small one.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 08:23 AM
woohoooooo.. finally beaten Helios with Origami! M+ MM (Last Two were not that powerfull... but won afterall)

Feeling Like won the pheonix.. after all Did it on 18th Attemp! haha... :)

OlkaDragons
08-11-13, 08:25 AM
It means that this attack took a lot of enemy's health.
So BM++ means that first bash hit was not too powerful, but second hit with magic took the opponent down

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 08:26 AM
Now Time For Dark Angle!!!

Any good solution for it except Fuzzy?

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:27 AM
My Epic Winter lost too. N so did my Diamond.
The humble Fuzzy6, won luckily.

Thanks Sumercarefree,I need time to send my epic fuzzy to spa,.than will fight with DA.,few hours later my DA come out from Spa and fight with TL DA first than epic Fuzzy.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 08:27 AM
It means that this attack took a lot of enemy's health.
So BM++ means that first bash hit was not too powerful, but second hit with magic took the opponent down

yes u r right!

+ means Strong.. ( Opponent health in yellow bar ) ++ means Stronger ( Starting of red bar ) +++ means took 80% or more health..

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:30 AM
Send in pegasus

Thanks kwhales,.sure but one Pegasus Lv3 is ready to fight another epic Pegasus waiting to take Spa,don't know what to do.,

faeriedust
08-11-13, 08:33 AM
Thanks kwhales,.sure but one Pegasus Lv3 is ready to fight another epic Pegasus waiting to take Spa,don't know what to do.,

I think level doesn't give you much of a boost at this point with the level 18s.

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:40 AM
I think level doesn't give you much of a boost at this point with the level 18s.

Oh,.you mean green signal for Pegasus Lv3 ? Thanks faeriedust.,

cquinn32
08-11-13, 08:49 AM
Ok this Phoenix dragon has now defeated 15 of my dragons!!

faeriedust
08-11-13, 08:49 AM
Oh,.you mean green signal for Pegasus Lv3 ? Thanks faeriedust.,

Yeah sorry that's what I meant. I also have Atlantis, Dawntree, Winter, Fuzzy written down. But I'm not there yet so no personal suggestions. I also didn't write down any dragons I don't have so can't offer those :/

jumperjing3
08-11-13, 09:00 AM
Now Time For Dark Angle!!!

Any good solution for it except Fuzzy?

After MANY MANY losses to DA...I finally beat him with rainbow...MB++B.
Hope this helps someone...

igames4me
08-11-13, 09:02 AM
on this accont im at leviathian ... the problem is all my good dragons are tired.... any sugestions on color

on other account im at phoenix yay

Kami365
08-11-13, 09:05 AM
Congrats! what was the Level of your Rainbow dragon and attacks? Thanks

jumperjing3
08-11-13, 09:09 AM
Congrats! what was the Level of your Rainbow dragon and attacks? Thanks

My rainbow was level 7. Attack was MB++B.
I had lost with all my ultra rare diamond hybrids and also emerald, fuzzy, Pegasus and others! So now I'm happy..I can see the end in sight. I was beginning to think I wasn't gonna make it!! GL to everyone still battling!

Kami365
08-11-13, 09:17 AM
My rainbow was level 7. Attack was MB++B.
I had lost with all my ultra rare diamond hybrids and also emerald, fuzzy, Pegasus and others! So now I'm happy..I can see the end in sight. I was beginning to think I wasn't gonna make it!! GL to everyone still battling!

Thanks jumperjing3,appreciate your help,I'll level up my Rainbow first.

gadel
08-11-13, 09:20 AM
I used eclipse

I used Pearl 1 magic and it was out

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 09:21 AM
ugh!! Lightning is so strong. it has taken out:

Lotus
Night
Moon
Bat
Kitsune
Black Swan
Infinity

idk what to use next..

NouraMoh
08-11-13, 09:25 AM
I used epic Trickster to beat Diamond 20 with BMM

mavrickk
This battle tournament is a monumental waste of time and points. After 21 wins I am stalled and calling it quits after putting up 8 of my finest dragons along with the 5000 coins each and seeing them all get wasted one after the other, shelling out thousands more points to heal them while losing their capabilities while they are "exhausted", then losing thousands more coins while they are in the healing spring and not collecting, good grief. The programmers who made this up are either sadists or they have the imagination of a mossy rock. Take this battle baloney and keep it.

NouraMoh
Also epic Zombie with MMB

Dhakiyah
08-11-13, 09:26 AM
Was at Fight Nr. 25.
I switched to the Android System today.
The switched back to the IOS System and now I Must Start at Fight Nr. 1...
Soooooooo sad... Now I dont have enough Time to get the Phoenix.

cakeandpie
08-11-13, 09:31 AM

I hear you!! Also when my game reset on Crusader, I still had the same number of pearls that I did when I won against him!

NouraMoh
08-11-13, 09:31 AM
ugh!! Lightning is so strong. it has taken out:

Lotus
Night
Moon
Bat
Kitsune
Black Swan
Infinity

idk what to use next..

Peacock MB
Genie MBB
Magic M
YY 1M
DA BMM

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 09:32 AM
Peacock MB
Genie MBB
Magic M
YY 1M
DA BMM

I only have Magic so i'll try that! thanks

megaloos
08-11-13, 09:33 AM
Do you all who are in the final levels of the tournament still have your countdown clocks ? How much time left showing? My countdown clock disappeared overnight. It was showing 3 days left yesterday but now I'm worried I will be cut off or reset. Just defeated kitsune, so maybe not enough tournament time left anyway...but, I would have liked a stab at it.

Kami365
08-11-13, 09:50 AM
Epic Cosmic lost battle against Dark angel Lv18, attacks was MMM,.next battle Pegasus Lv3 & Dark angel Lv18..

kwhales
08-11-13, 09:53 AM
Well I am done. Game over for me.

Phoenix beats me no more.

He is in my nest. Yahoo

Oh and don't expect Sand anytime soon. Played a little joke on her and she is comfortably resting in the spa after her spaz attack I sent her on. Told her I was done with the arena, no more for me but didn't tell her why. Poor thing nearly had a heart attack.

NouraMoh
08-11-13, 09:57 AM
Do you all who are in the final levels of the tournament still have your countdown clocks ? How much time left showing? My countdown clock disappeared overnight. It was showing 3 days left yesterday but now I'm worried I will be cut off or reset. Just defeated kitsune, so maybe not enough tournament time left anyway...but, I would have liked a stab at it.
It says 2 days left

jumperjing3
08-11-13, 10:01 AM
Epic diamond took out diamond. One shot with M+++. 1st time with him. I finally got a break. Now if Phoenix will be that easy! Saved my lightening for him.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:01 AM
I got my Phoenix, luckily I had 30 gold bars to spare; won from new TL games.
I did not want to risk more injuries n nursing the wounded. Last time round it took me a month.
My Lightning 10 n Diamond 10 were ineffective.
Used another 3 gold bars to hatch immediately.

kwhales
08-11-13, 10:02 AM
I did not want to risk more injuries n nursing the wounded. Last time round it took me a month.

Congratulations. Hey a win is a win.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:03 AM

He is in my nest. Yahoo

Oh and don't expect Sand anytime soon. Played a little joke on her and she is comfortably resting in the spa after her spaz attack I sent her on. Told her I was done with the arena, no more for me but didn't tell her why. Poor thing nearly had a heart attack.

Congrats well done. Cheers ��������������������

kwhales
08-11-13, 10:05 AM
Congrats well done. Cheers ��������������������

Thanks. Aaannnndddd…my arena is ready again for another battle. What are they nuts? I have so many sick little babies to heal and they want them to fight again. Ahh nooooo. Not yet. I do need a couple more pearls for another leviathan but I think I will wait a while to battle again.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:06 AM
Congratulations. Hey a win is a win.

Thnx. It's been fun.
While playing I also hatched a Dawn Tree n Aether.
Actually my 4th Aether. Now will try for some new ones.

habibass
08-11-13, 10:08 AM
Do not stop trying? How many rounds do you have left? Go through this thread and find dragons to battle each of the opponents. That should help you fly through the easier ones and help build an army for the tougher ones.
21 round left I think. Tomorrow im gonna spend >12 hours at work so I know I wont be able to finish this... I guess its not even worth trying...

Dhakiyah
08-11-13, 10:10 AM
I Must started at Fight Nr. 1 today After switching the Systems. Now i dont have enough Time... :(

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:11 AM
Thanks. Aaannnndddd…my arena is ready again for another battle. What are they nuts? I have so many sick little babies to heal and they want them to fight again. Ahh nooooo. Not yet. I do need a couple more pearls for another leviathan but I think I will wait a while to battle again.

I agree. A new Fight will be here after a month maybe.
They will change the rules on winning again.

kwhales
08-11-13, 10:12 AM
21 round left I think. Tomorrow im gonna spend >12 hours at work so I know I wont be able to finish this... I guess its not even worth trying...

aah Habibass. So sorry. I know you aren't on this (EDT) time zone, and TL is even further away from you, so you don't think you have a chance to finish at all? Not even a smidgen?

Dhakiyah
08-11-13, 10:13 AM
I Must started at Fight Nr. 1 today After switching the Systems. Now i dont have enough Time... :(

And now i lose against a Level 1 water Dragon.
I will stop trying now to Win this battle...
I am happy that i dont use Gold...

ksccbjcc
08-11-13, 10:14 AM
I finish the tournament after it lives 52 of my dragons exhausted and I didn't got my reward!!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 10:15 AM

congrats and thankyou for suggestion. bu m scared! I dnt have Rainbow Yet! :(

kwhales
08-11-13, 10:15 AM
I finish the tournament after it lives 52 of my dragons exhausted and I didn't got my reward!!

You checked your nests? and your storage? If so, Email TL Support to check into it for you.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:17 AM
Finally beat Crusader! 8th time is a charm ;). Epic Air MMM. Who would of thought. Any thoughts on Helios? I don't have any DA's. I only have Light written down on my notes that I have taken from all the pages and pages that I have read... Thanks in advance!

Interesting that Charm worked on Crusader.
I guess element of randomness.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 10:18 AM
Dragon goes to store first .
If missing if have to drop a note to TL

ksccbjcc
08-11-13, 10:22 AM
Yes I have check everything and is not there and I have email then 3 times already but they haven't answer me feel so terrible!!!

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 10:22 AM
OMG FINALLY! I defeated Lightning.

I used Coral accidently when I meant to use Aether so I thought I was done for. But I used M with Coral, and it did a lot! I guess that would be M++, then the second M didnt do much and it had a REALLY small part left. Like you could barely see it. Then I koed it with another M! yay.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 10:25 AM
Lost Fuzzy Attacking the DA.. it was epic and did MMB

Please Suggest Something
No Diamond Types, Fairytale Types, Rainbow or Dino Types Available!

please suggest something 10 minutes to go for next round!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 10:41 AM
Winter Level 6.. BBM.. Lost against DA!

swannygirl
08-11-13, 10:47 AM
lightning lost to leviathan. now what should I try???

nic1967
08-11-13, 10:53 AM
I'm so close!! Phoenix keeps kicking my butt! I don't have leopard, dark angel, etc. I've tried sunrise, kite, lightning, crusader. This is the closest I've gotten to winning at tournament dragon! I can't lose it now! Lightning is healing. Any suggestions? I'm going to try deep next but I'm at a loss now.

roxy1437
08-11-13, 10:58 AM
Lost Fuzzy Attacking the DA.. it was epic and did MMB

Please Suggest Something
No Diamond Types, Fairytale Types, Rainbow or Dino Types Available!

please suggest something 10 minutes to go for next round!

I lost fuzzy, laser light , light. Then I used Pegasus lvl. 5 (mmm) first magic did little second brought it all the way to just a pinch left final magic and he was a out of there.

kwhales
08-11-13, 11:02 AM
Yes I have check everything and is not there and I have email then 3 times already but they haven't answer me feel so terrible!!!

Its Sunday. TL is closed. You will get a response but it won't be for a few days. PM a CM with your ticket number and ask for help.

kwhales
08-11-13, 11:04 AM
I'm so close!! Phoenix keeps kicking my butt! I don't have leopard, dark angel, etc. I've tried sunrise, kite, lightning, crusader. This is the closest I've gotten to winning at tournament dragon! I can't lose it now! Lightning is healing. Any suggestions? I'm going to try deep next but I'm at a loss now.

Seabreeze, clown, Gold dragon not bars - i won with my gold dragon, throw everything and anything at it, no matter the age. Worry about healing later.

swannygirl
08-11-13, 11:05 AM
lightning lost to leviathan. now what should I try???

now firestorm has been defeated too :(

kwhales
08-11-13, 11:09 AM
now firestorm has been defeated too :(

Try these: Leviathan[12]{11}<14> -> Planet(B), Coral(M)[10], Fruitful(M){10}, Clown(MB), Crusader(MB){9}(MMM)[9], Aurora

swannygirl
08-11-13, 11:20 AM
Try these: Leviathan[12]{11}<14> -> Planet(B), Coral(M)[10], Fruitful(M){10}, Clown(MB), Crusader(MB){9}(MMM)[9], Aurora

fruitful died. think ill try aurora.

Kami365
08-11-13, 11:28 AM
Pegasus Lv 3 Lost battle against Dark angel Lv18,. attacks was MMM.

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 11:29 AM
Onto Night Elf! It just beat Dawntree surprisingly. I'll try Wild next.. If it doesn't work any other suggestions?

Kami365
08-11-13, 11:32 AM
Pegasus Lv 3 Lost battle against Dark angel Lv18. attacks was MMM,.

igames4me
08-11-13, 11:36 AM
Does anybody know if I transfer my account from ios to ios will I loose my progress in battle?

Can a mod ask this to any tl employee .

I just need to win 7 more battles but tommorow I won't have the decvice it's currently on so

Kami365
08-11-13, 11:36 AM

He is in my nest. Yahoo

well done and Congrats kwhales.you worked hard to won this Phoenix dragon tournament..excellent !!

Bluestrike
08-11-13, 11:37 AM
Any suggestions on how to defeat Cruisader? I tried Mercury, Quertzal..no luck

pribakes
08-11-13, 11:37 AM
I have 5 wins written down with Lotus against Diamond: MM++, BM++, BBB, B+++, and BM

Good luck!! I'm planning on putting my Lotus against Diamond if/when I get there :)

Every dragon after diamond and diamond hybrids have a 10% chance to win. So good luck. Tomorrow or maybe later tonight I will face diamond too. and most if not all of my diamond and hybrids are in the spa waiting room.

Ok these are the dragons I used to beat Diamond in the past: Genie BB, Trickster M, Zombie MM, Treasure BBB, Storm BBB, Goblin MB, Atlas MMM, Fairy BM, RightHeart MB and Boo MM

Just want to say thanks to you 3 (kwhales, NouraMoh and sunnybabi1986) :) you guys help me getting phoenix in my second account.
Finally my mistmoth 9 won (BMB) and send the big diamond home (after 11 tries) than my level 6 lightning (BMB) send phoenix to my nest... Woo hoo so happy, thanks and good luck for All of you! :)

Kami365
08-11-13, 11:39 AM

Congrats Sumercarefree,excellent work done to won the Phoenix dragon tournament.

belbar22
08-11-13, 11:42 AM

He is in my nest. Yahoo

Congrats. I think I am going to give up. Can't beat crusader.

IrishDarling2017
08-11-13, 11:43 AM
I did all of the battles for the Phoenix dragon...and used some of my gold to help me win it, I am unable to get the dragon or find it..I looked in my inventory ..can any one help me? I am at level 91 and I am using an iPad...help!! Thank you

nic1967
08-11-13, 11:50 AM
Seabreeze, clown, Gold dragon not bars - i won with my gold dragon, throw everything and anything at it, no matter the age. Worry about healing later.
Ok thanks! I'll just go through my habitats starting with clown - no sea breeze for me- while I wait for lightning to heal. Thanks again!!!

nic1967
08-11-13, 11:52 AM
Congrats. I think I am going to give up. Can't beat crusader.

Yes you can! If I did so can you. I never win these tournaments but I'm at Phoenix now. You CAN do it!

Raquel1J
08-11-13, 11:52 AM
I tried the battle match of the first page and it worked for me!!! My Lightning lvl 8 kicked phoenix his but with B++B!!! Its sitting in the nest now!!! Thank u all for ur helpfull posts!!! :D

cocoapeipei
08-11-13, 11:53 AM
I am about to give up. Crusader seems to be an obstacle that just can not be destructed. So far it has taken down:

Epic diamond twice
Epic crusader
Epic scorpion
Epic air
Epic storm
Epic fairy
Epic clown
Epic mindvolt
Epic genie
Level 8 golem
Level 6 fairytale

There's no point struggling with the limited time that is left. The next four dragons will only be tougher to beat. It's just one more dragon I will miss in my album. I have a long missing list anyway. Just a game.

nic1967
08-11-13, 11:55 AM
CLOWN JUST BEAT PHOENIX!!!! Thank you sooooo much kwhales & everyone who helped!!! I just win my 1st tournament dragon!

nic1967
08-11-13, 11:56 AM
Won! Not win. Oops- auto-correct did it again.

nic1967
08-11-13, 11:57 AM
I am about to give up. Crusader seems to be an obstacle that just can not be destructed. So far it has taken down:

Epic diamond twice
Epic crusader
Epic scorpion
Epic air
Epic storm
Epic fairy
Epic clown
Epic mindvolt
Epic genie
Level 8 golem
Level 6 fairytale

There's no point struggling with the limited time that is left. The next four dragons will only be tougher to beat. It's just one more dragon I will miss in my album. I have a long missing list anyway. Just a game.
You CAN Do it!!! I did & I never win these things.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 11:59 AM
I lost fuzzy, laser light , light. Then I used Pegasus lvl. 5 (mmm) first magic did little second brought it all the way to just a pinch left final magic and he was a out of there.

no pegasus!! :(

Lost ForestFire As Well.. Feel like will have to try fuzzy again!
any other idea?

08-11-13, 12:00 PM
After three days I finally beat helios with my quetzal the second time around. Idiot was too difficult for its own good.

adrianelady
08-11-13, 12:03 PM
Ok so Helios is destroying me. No diamonds, fairy tales or pretty much anything suggested. :|

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 12:12 PM
Ok so Helios is destroying me. No diamonds, fairy tales or pretty much anything suggested. :|

Origami MMM is Sure Victory!!

adrianelady
08-11-13, 12:15 PM
Origami MMM is Sure Victory!!

I don't have an origami :(

mamareader02
08-11-13, 12:16 PM
I don't even battle anymore-have to scrimp for coins to feed the dragons on the new island-and I'm over level 100 with plenty of coin making diamonds and infinities!:(

adrianelady
08-11-13, 12:19 PM
I also have I think 23 dragons exhausted. I'm at a bad place I this tournament. Last night I flew through everything up to crusader now I'm stuck at Helios and I'm also having hard time choosing which dragons to throw in healing spring lol

swannygirl
08-11-13, 12:24 PM

well ive tried fruitful, aurora, lightning, and firestorm. what shall I try now?

cakeandpie
08-11-13, 12:28 PM
I've now lost to Crusader Two 19 times, more than the first one. I will try a few more dragons but after that, I give up. There's only a day and a half left, and I do not have enough time or dragons left to battle four more impossible dragons. It makes me so mad. It's too late for TL to make it right now. (Unless they give me Phoenix, and I'm guessing they won't!)

Kami365
08-11-13, 12:30 PM
My epic Dark angel Lost battle against TL Dark angel attacks was MMM,.

kwhales
08-11-13, 12:34 PM
My epic Dark angel Lost battle against TL Dark angel attacks was MMM,.

Do you have planet?

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 12:35 PM
I don't have an origami :(

any good pink combo? LIKE Chocolate or Tiny Also Works Best! Other wise rest of pink! Also Try Dream!

lala_gabbana
08-11-13, 12:36 PM
Helios has now claimed the life of 19 dragons!! I give up!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 12:37 PM
Do you have planet?

planet Works for DA? which moves? pls help!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 12:38 PM

origami , chocolate, tiny!

bibicax
08-11-13, 12:42 PM
If you don't have a diamond hybrid, you can use any dragon, any level, against a diamond hybrid level 18+.

You will only have the minimum 10% chance to win, no matter what dragon you use, because of the level and rarity difference.

So try even with Level 1 dragons, it's the same as an epic Super Rare.

kwhales
08-11-13, 12:59 PM
well ive tried fruitful, aurora, lightning, and firestorm. what shall I try now?

If you have naga, use it.

belbar22
08-11-13, 01:00 PM
CLOWN JUST BEAT PHOENIX!!!! Thank you sooooo much kwhales & everyone who helped!!! I just win my 1st tournament dragon!

Fantastic. Well done.

08-11-13, 01:00 PM
Woohoo! My quetzal took down DA with no problem. I think I just may make it in time. IF he can help me defeat his Mom (Diamond).

kwhales
08-11-13, 01:01 PM
planet Works for DA? which moves? pls help!

Well it worked on Diamond, so why not DA? BBM was the attack.

nic1967
08-11-13, 01:03 PM
No one should quit now! Listen to kwhales. Please! I now have a Phoenix sitting in my nest at my island -nicole1967(newer island) thanks to kwhales!

nic1967
08-11-13, 01:04 PM
AND it's the only tournament I've ever actually won so if I can do it you can too. Btw- my unicorn beat Helios & my friends tiny did.

08-11-13, 01:05 PM

Use the highest level dragon you have. Even if its level 4. Use M first, then two Bashes. While you're doing that, heal your best fighters. There is still time. I battled Helios for THREE days! Until I got my quetzal out the second time and he finally won. So just because a dragon lost the first time, doesn't mean it won't win the next round. Wear HELL-iOS down.

adrianelady
08-11-13, 01:08 PM
I don't have chocolate, I almost had Helios with justice. ALMOST is not good enough lol in having a hard time waiting in between battles

adrianelady
08-11-13, 01:11 PM
I won't quit until I'm out of dragons or the tournaments over. I just really really hope Lady Luck comes in and let's me beat these hard hitters

adrianelady
08-11-13, 01:13 PM
Oh an Helios took out my tiny and I do not have dream either. This tounament is making me sad about all the dragons I wish I had lol

adrianelady
08-11-13, 01:20 PM
Sorry for all the posts I'm done after this one for a minute. Anyone can feel free to come look at my island. My id is adrianelady

nic1967
08-11-13, 01:20 PM
Fantastic. Well done.

Thank you!!

swannygirl
08-11-13, 01:22 PM
If you have naga, use it.

naga is now defeated

vaibhav11
Well it worked on Diamond, so why not DA? BBM was the attack.

I took DA Down With DawnTree.. but now awaiting next round vs Diamond! what should i try? Planet?
Any other welknown succeeded dragon for past few hours?

nic1967
I won't quit until I'm out of dragons or the tournaments over. I just really really hope Lady Luck comes in and let's me beat these hard hitters

It will! Who'd have thought clown would beat Phoenix???!! It did though so I'm sure you'll have that one crazy dragon that does it too.

gandalf72
08-11-13, 01:24 PM
Use the highest level dragon you have. Even if its level 4. Use M first, then two Bashes. While you're doing that, heal your best fighters. There is still time. I battled Helios for THREE days! Until I got my quetzal out the second time and he finally won. So just because a dragon lost the first time, doesn't mean it won't win the next round. Wear HELL-iOS down.

Love level 7 MMM beat Helios! Finally... After 13 tries! This is grueling!

lala_gabbana
08-11-13, 01:24 PM
HELIOS DOWN!!! HELIOS DOWN!!! :) I couldn't stand the waiting so I had to speed up! Origami bashed twice and wasnt doing much damage. Press of luck the last bash knocked him down!!! Woooo!! :) Im not even worried if I win this tournament anymore, Helios has given me the most trouble now my babies need to heal!! Thanks to vaibhav11, nic1967 and 081702 for the advice!! :) :) okay, im going to breathe now, lol.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:35 PM

if you dont find any other way to get on and beat dragon witha perticular proven choice! do one thing!

Do not give up! Just look around ur island and select one which u think will win! just follow ur heart then after! luck matters a lot! and favours the brave!

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 01:36 PM
no pegasus!! :(

Lost ForestFire As Well.. Feel like will have to try fuzzy again!
any other idea?

I have Mirage, Atlantis, Aurora and Crusader down as alternatives for beating DA. I'm on DA myself...have lost Griffin and Forestfire so far...keep going! You can do this! Remember, ppl have beaten this dragon with lvl 1 dragons before, don't worry about lvl, just try to stick with green and white dragons. If you run out of those, KEEP GOING!! And avoid yellow, pink, fairytale, and gemstone. It's just a matter of time before the computer rolls the dice your way, don't give up!!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:38 PM
HELIOS DOWN!!! HELIOS DOWN!!! :) I couldn't stand the waiting so I had to speed up! Origami bashed twice and wasnt doing much damage. Press of luck the last bash knocked him down!!! Woooo!! :) Im not even worried if I win this tournament anymore, Helios has given me the most trouble now my babies need to heal!! Thanks to vaibhav11, nic1967 and 081702 for the advice!! :) :) okay, im going to breathe now, lol.

woohooo.. nice one! helios was devil for me too.. btw for now DA i just beat him with Dawntree level 6.. MMB (bash finished 40% remaining, i couldnt even belive at that time.. but use magic first two times)
Good Luck! :)

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 01:38 PM
Oh, and for those discouraged with Helios, KEEP TRYING!! I lost 14 dragons to Helios before I finally got it with Eagle, BBB. Each round you get a fresh shot at winning, ignore all your previous losses and keep moving forward, seriously, even the LEAST expected little baby dragon can take down these big guys in the last rounds. *Hugs* to all of you!! We can do this!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:39 PM
I have Mirage, Atlantis, Aurora and Crusader down as alternatives for beating DA. I'm on DA myself...have lost Griffin and Forestfire so far...keep going! You can do this! Remember, ppl have beaten this dragon with lvl 1 dragons before, don't worry about lvl, just try to stick with green and white dragons. If you run out of those, KEEP GOING!! And avoid yellow, pink, fairytale, and gemstone. It's just a matter of time before the computer rolls the dice your way, don't give up!!

Hey just Got DA Down with Dawntree before half hour! shot was MMB and level was 6 :) please try it!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:40 PM
Oh, and for those discouraged with Helios, KEEP TRYING!! I lost 14 dragons to Helios before I finally got it with Eagle, BBB. Each round you get a fresh shot at winning, ignore all your previous losses and keep moving forward, seriously, even the LEAST expected little baby dragon can take down these big guys in the last rounds. *Hugs* to all of you!! We can do this!

even i lost 17 for helios :p

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 01:40 PM
Love level 7 MMM beat Helios! Finally... After 13 tries! This is grueling!

Nice job!! See, even the "common" dragons can take down these Diamond Hybrids toward the end!! It is painstakingly slow, but if you're patient and don't give up, you will win!

swannygirl
08-11-13, 01:41 PM
coral, dawntree, scorpion dragons both defeated by leviathan

dawntree almost won

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:42 PM
Anyone.. Any Suggesion about Getting Diamond down to floor and make him cry? :p

Going to use planet right now! any other choice? please be helpfull!

habibass
08-11-13, 01:44 PM
aah Habibass. So sorry. I know you aren't on this (EDT) time zone, and TL is even further away from you, so you don't think you have a chance to finish at all? Not even a smidgen?
I think I have no chance. Well, I already got used to not getting dragons that I want. :)

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:45 PM
I think I have no chance. Well, I already got used to not getting dragons that I want. :)

what u r stuck at?

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 01:45 PM
Hey just Got DA Down with Dawntree before half hour! shot was MMB and level was 6 :) please try it!

Thanks!! I actually have Dawntree ready to go, just have to wait 35 minutes to fight again and I'll give him a shot :)

trescake16
08-11-13, 02:03 PM
Just wanted to thank all the people who have post how to beat each dragon. Didn't have a hard time beating them all. Thumbs up to you guys !

lala_gabbana
08-11-13, 02:05 PM
Thanks!! I actually have Dawntree ready to go, just have to wait 35 minutes to fight again and I'll give him a shot :)

I dont have a dawntree like vaibhav11 suggested but i just sent my pegusus against DA and WON!! MMB, first magic took half. I yelled a little and scared my husband, lol.. I cant believe this, im so excited i might actually have a chance! Good luck dear! :)

jumperjing3
08-11-13, 02:07 PM

I beat diamond with diamond on 1st try at him! B++B did him in!

esmeetje1990
08-11-13, 02:22 PM
I'm just throwing in random dragons right now, because I really don't know how to beat Diamond... I've been stuck on it all day and it's crushed all my Diamond hybrids, plus most of the other dragons that have been suggested here. I'm afraid I'm not gonna make it now :(

08-11-13, 02:26 PM
Quetzal did me good with diamond too. One magic was all it took to make it go down. Unbeilievale, considering I used unicorn, crusader, angel, gold and Anubis on my main island and couldn't win. I grew impatient and three gold at it. Quetzal lost against Phoenix, but im not worried, I've time to put him away.

belbar22
08-11-13, 02:26 PM
I have now battled crusader for 2 full days and now have 23 dragons healing. One more battle before bed in about half an hour. All suggestions gratefully received. Please can you include the combination of hits you recommend. Have no more blue/yellow hybrids, no diamonds and no air which I know has worked for some people. Also I have no scorpions either.

08-11-13, 02:27 PM
I'm just throwing in random dragons right now, because I really don't know how to beat Diamond... I've been stuck on it all day and it's crushed all my Diamond hybrids, plus most of the other dragons that have been suggested here. I'm afraid I'm not gonna make it now :(

Just keep Using your higher level ones. It will wear diamond down. There is still a little over a day left. Still time to heal at least two diamond hybrids. Stick it out.

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 02:27 PM

OMG OMG!!!! It worked!! Took down DA with lvl 7 dawntree, MMM...and this was only my 3rd battle against DA, I was expecting another 15 round battle against him like the last few dragons, I am literally in shock right now! Only Diamond and Phoenix to go and I'll be done!!!!! Wooooot!

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 02:33 PM

Lvl7 Parakeet, MMM
Beat a Diamond 20.
Remember MMM

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 02:36 PM
I have now battled crusader for 2 full days and now have 23 dragons healing. One more battle before bed in about half an hour. All suggestions gratefully received. Please can you include the combination of hits you recommend. Have no more blue/yellow hybrids, no diamonds and no air which I know has worked for some people. Also I have no scorpions either.
Crusader 10 beat the TL Crusader with MMM.

kwhales
08-11-13, 02:45 PM
Crusader 10 beat the TL Crusader with MMM.

She doesn't have diamonds. Bel I am at a loss. I wish I could tell you the perfect combo but I just don't know anymore to tell you. You may have to go for gold. i will send you gold to help replenish it if you need.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 02:45 PM
Congrats Sumercarefree,excellent work done to won the Phoenix dragon tournament.

Thanks Kami. Yes we just keep trying. I realized my injuries this time was far far lesser than the last tournament.
I must thank the other members too.

newmoonfashion
08-11-13, 02:51 PM

I used Lightning level 10 BMM - hope you have that one and it works for you too

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 02:54 PM
She doesn't have diamonds. Bel I am at a loss. I wish I could tell you the perfect combo but I just don't know anymore to tell you. You may have to go for gold. i will send you gold to help replenish it if you need.
Aether 10, Honeybee10, Bat 7 beat Crusader16 with MMB.

Storm6 beat Crusader16 with MMM

lala_gabbana
08-11-13, 03:02 PM
My parakeet just lost to diamond, used MMM, almost had him

esmeetje1990
08-11-13, 03:06 PM
Just keep Using your higher level ones. It will wear diamond down. There is still a little over a day left. Still time to heal at least two diamond hybrids. Stick it out.

Thanks :) I just tried Diamond lv 10 but failed again... Every dragon I've tried has done minimal damage per hit to that freaking lv 20 Diamond!

jumperjing3
08-11-13, 03:16 PM
Woohoo...just beat Phoenix with seabreeze 10...BMB.
I wanna thank everyone who posted here! It helped me get thru tournament.
GL to everyone still battling. Hang in there...you can do it!!

belbar22
08-11-13, 03:22 PM
Thanks Kwhales thank you for all your advice and your very kind offer. I am not sure it is worth throwing gold at it because there will be 4 more dragons left to battle and it seems like Helios is another tough dragon to fight and I don't want to use 150 gold on winning phoenix cos i am desperately saving for treasure or diamond dragon and I never buy gold. I will keep trying as I might as well, but it looks as though I will lose this tournament which is a shame as I was doing well up to yesterday morning. There will be other tournaments.

belbar22
08-11-13, 03:24 PM
Just lost honeybee. Will try dream and storm for the 3rd time tomorrow.

jeymund
08-11-13, 03:25 PM
Im stuck on samurai dragon, what dragon i should use? The fragons that shall we say can be commonly seen in every player?

nic1967
08-11-13, 03:27 PM

Do you have crusader? My crusader worked when nothing else did. Good luck!!!

cad33
08-11-13, 03:28 PM
Given that time is running out, I'm very worried that given that against the next two dragons my best rate is 10%; I'm going to run out of dragons before I get to phoenix!

I have just enough gold to win one round. And I have a 2 dragons at 25% against the phoenix and 3 dragons at 15% against the phoenix. Here is hoping I can complete this before the clock runs down.

chilis123
08-11-13, 03:48 PM

I beat Helios after many many defeats with aurora level 7, BMM. Good luck to all!!

darla1123
08-11-13, 03:49 PM
I just beat diamond with level 9 rainbow BMB

dinendash7474
08-11-13, 04:04 PM
Bang Helios finally goes down. I probably lost 20 dragons, maybe more. Probably lost 40-50 between Crusader and Helios. Finally my level 7 Trickster got the lucky hit. Im happy because I needed to at least get past Helios without spending any gold. I have 65 gold so I was going to be ok dropping the 60 on two matches if I needed to but not before I was going to be guaranteed the Phoenix. Nothing is guaranteed but I have a Lightning and 14 other dragons that fall into Rank B and C and havent been using them so I should be able to beat Phoenix. Two down two more dragons at 10% chance!! Wish I could just get a Diamond and life would be much easier.

adrianelady
08-11-13, 04:19 PM
I'm just so done!!!! Freaking Helios is driving me nuts!! I'm gonna ru out of dragons! He just took down my lvl 9 lightning

lala_gabbana
08-11-13, 04:25 PM
Diamond takes parakeet, titan, planet, clown, seabreeze, rose and origami. Saving my lighting in case I get to phoenix. :(

1cherryblossom
08-11-13, 04:25 PM
Im stuck on samurai dragon, what dragon i should use? The fragons that shall we say can be commonly seen in every player?
Try fairy or parakeet

belbar22
08-11-13, 04:26 PM
OMG, OMG I don't believe it. Stayed up for 1 more battle and FINALLY beat crusader with dream BBB. Thanks everybody for all your helpful suggestions. Only problem is I have almost no dragons left to fight the rest of the dragons. Will worry about it tomorrow. Night all it it 12.30 here and I need to go to sleep.

igames4me
08-11-13, 04:28 PM
Yay finally beat Phoenix on main account with black swan level 5 can't believe it

On this account still stuck on leviathan

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 04:29 PM
OMG OMG!!!! It worked!! Took down DA with lvl 7 dawntree, MMM...and this was only my 3rd battle against DA, I was expecting another 15 round battle against him like the last few dragons, I am literally in shock right now! Only Diamond and Phoenix to go and I'll be done!!!!! Wooooot!

woohooooo.. :D :o ..keep it up! there you go!
if u r trying for diamond! I was failed with planet. but then beaten it on second try with parakeet Level 9 MMB ( last B was on breath taking yellow, but it did )

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 04:31 PM
Lvl7 Parakeet, MMM
Beat a Diamond 20.
Remember MMM

thankyou so much.. it really worked for me! i beat diamond with lvl 9 parakeet! many thanks! :)
can u give me tips about phoenix?

which dragon to use?
and for ultra rares we used magic the most as our move! what abt beating phoenix?

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 04:36 PM
My parakeet just lost to diamond, used MMM, almost had him

All the people.. while battaling with Helios, DA and Diamond, I found that MMM is giving near Loss.. while changing the final Move to Bash. I mean MMB.. Gives you Unbelivable Victory! IT Actually Is Like I m telling you! For Sure! Try find my posts. i have mentioned about that breath taking last bash everytime i beat those monsters!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 04:39 PM
I'm just so done!!!! Freaking Helios is driving me nuts!! I'm gonna ru out of dragons! He just took down my lvl 9 lightning

lightning is fail agains helios! try origami! or tiny , chocolate!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 04:40 PM
Diamond takes parakeet, titan, planet, clown, seabreeze, rose and origami. Saving my lighting in case I get to phoenix. :(

how about landworm and dawntree? try it!
dnt use lightning for diamond.

sunnybabi1986
08-11-13, 04:44 PM
woohooooo.. :D :o ..keep it up! there you go!
if u r trying for diamond! I was failed with planet. but then beaten it on second try with parakeet Level 9 MMB ( last B was on breath taking yellow, but it did )

So far Diamond lvl 20 has taken out my Epic Diamond and Athletic, but I have PLENTY of other dragons I've been saving for this Diamond, so I'm not worried :) Gonna hit Diamond with Epic Lotus next then pull out Parakeet, Passion, Trickster, Serpent, and the rest of the crew to finish her off and move on to Phoenix ��

justinbieber4444
08-11-13, 05:00 PM
10 losses to DA (including 3 with Epic Diamond). I just beat him with Epic Serpent MB+++

roxy1437
08-11-13, 05:08 PM
Please Help.
I am trying to finish this tournament. I am trying to beat Diamond I have lost Pegasus, Diamond, Paraket, scarecrow. Below is list of all my dragons I have left from these battles, many have to heal. This is what I got to work with to defeat
Diamond and Phoenix

Light-1
Serpent-2
Level 4 Dragons: wizard,mist,genie,forest,island,dino,Titan, Scorpion,independence,light,luck, fairy

Level 5 dragons: aether,trickster,honeybee, winter,light.

Level 6 Dragons: dawntree , eagle, landworm

Virtue- level 8

Level 10 : Fire, Air

blah1820
08-11-13, 05:09 PM
HELP!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! i was at round 22 and beat goblin lat night then i went to bed, then today i went to continue and it said im at round 1! how could this happen? i basically just beat 22 rounds and have to start back over again for no reason?!?!?!

08-11-13, 05:20 PM
Thanks Kwhales thank you for all your advice and your very kind offer. I am not sure it is worth throwing gold at it because there will be 4 more dragons left to battle and it seems like Helios is another tough dragon to fight and I don't want to use 150 gold on winning phoenix cos i am desperately saving for treasure or diamond dragon and I never buy gold. I will keep trying as I might as well, but it looks as though I will lose this tournament which is a shame as I was doing well up to yesterday morning. There will be other tournaments.

Don't buy your diamond dragon, honey. Keep trying different combos and it will come to you.

In other news, Phoenix has beaten my quetzal,mindvolt, scorpion and fairy. Brat!

08-11-13, 05:23 PM
HELP!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! i was at round 22 and beat goblin lat night then i went to bed, then today i went to continue and it said im at round 1! how could this happen? i basically just beat 22 rounds and have to start back over again for no reason?!?!?!

Post your info on the bugs forum. It's happened to a bunch of us. Send an email to support too. They have to give us an answer as to why this is happening! We have to make them! I'm so sorry.

08-11-13, 05:24 PM
Please Help.
I am trying to finish this tournament. I am trying to beat Diamond I have lost Pegasus, Diamond, Paraket, scarecrow. Below is list of all my dragons I have left from these battles, many have to heal. This is what I got to work with to defeat
Diamond and Phoenix

Light-1
Serpent-2
Level 4 Dragons: wizard,mist,genie,forest,island,dino,Titan, Scorpion,independence,light,luck, fairy

Virtue- level 8

Try wizard, scorpion and independence. In the meantime, try to heal two good diamonds. Good luck! There is still time.

roxy1437
08-11-13, 05:43 PM
Try wizard, scorpion and independence. In the meantime, try to heal two good diamonds. Good luck! There is still time.

Thank you for your tip. I will try them out. And I'm healing

Please add me: Roxy 1437

lala_gabbana
08-11-13, 06:20 PM
how about landworm and dawntree? try it!
dnt use lightning for diamond.

Landworm and scorpion down. I dont have a dawntree, im now down to rares until my indepence dragon gets out the spa. I will keep trying :(

kwhales
08-11-13, 06:37 PM
Please Help.
Diamond and Phoenix

Light-1
Serpent-2

Virtue- level 8

Try these for defeating diamond: Diamond[10] -> Fairy(M), Aether(B), Trickster(BM)[10]

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 06:42 PM
I believe there is another day to go. so do keep aside some Gold Bars for the Ultimate weapon against Phoenix.
Phoenix is yellow/red and yet she seems not that easy as my epic Diamond lost to it.

Kami365
08-11-13, 06:43 PM
Right after come out from healing spring Pegasus Lv 9 Lost battle against Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was MMM,.now epic Fuzzy in healing spring,I thinks more then 20 of my dragons are Exhausted ,Not many options available to fight with Dark angel...Tell me someone what to do now,. 30 hours left the Phoenix tournament end, 3 battle to win.

smallfly13
08-11-13, 06:53 PM
I have just completed the tournament, so happy that it is possible to win without using any Gold at all. Thank you all for posting your winning dragons and encouragement. BTW, I used Bubble Lv 9 BB++ to defeat Phoenix. Just wanna share that I close the app when I know that I won't win the battle. The timer will restart and wait for an hour later to try battle again. In this instance, not many dragons need to be healed. Hope it helps.

kwhales
08-11-13, 06:56 PM
Right after come out from healing spring Pegasus Lv 9 Lost battle against Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was MMM,.now epic Fuzzy in healing spring,I thinks more then 20 of my dragons are Exhausted ,Not many options available to fight with Dark angel...Tell me someone what to do now,. 30 hours left the Phoenix tournament end, 3 battle to win.

Landworm BB, Atlantis BBB, Mirage BM, and Forestfire M Try these if you have them.

lanadelgaga
08-11-13, 07:23 PM
Night Elf beat Dawntree & Pearl and I'm scared that I'm not going to finish in time. Anyone know what else I could use? Fuzzy is evolving right now.

roxy1437
08-11-13, 07:26 PM
Try these for defeating diamond: Diamond[10] -> Fairy(M), Aether(B), Trickster(BM)[10]

Thank you for the tips. I'll try them out. My wizard is out. So all the tips are appreciated. 😃

lilobrat05
08-11-13, 07:28 PM
I've spent days trying to beat lightening! Just beat it about 20 mins ago came in to collect from
Habitats and it showed the arena open checked it and it reset and when I used my goblin dragon again to try and beat it I lost! I'm so mad right now 😡 I thought I was finally getting to move on!

roxy1437
08-11-13, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the tips.

heatherk32
08-11-13, 07:33 PM
Finally beat Helios with a fresh from the spa level 9 virtue on attempt #3 with virtue and one day trying several combos.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Kami365

Landworm BB, Atlantis BBB, Mirage BM, and Forestfire M Try these if you have them.

Yes just gotta keep trying. But save some Dragons for Diamond too.
Save some gold for the last one, Phoenix just in case running out of time.

08-11-13, 07:37 PM
Yes! Rex took out Phoenix with one Bash. I am done for the night. My babies will take at least a week and a half to heal totally. It wasnt the carnage that YY caused, but still bad enough.

Kami365
08-11-13, 07:41 PM

Thank you,but just now my Dawntree Lv 6 Lost battle against Dark angel Lv 18,attacks was MMB,.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 07:43 PM
Kami, I notice that yoiu havea Saturn too. Have you tried it ?

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 07:44 PM
Thank you,but just now my Dawntree Lv 6 Lost battle against Dark angel Lv 18,attacks was MMB,.

Yes the colour green is strong against a Black. so it does have a chance too.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 07:49 PM
Yes! Rex took out Phoenix with one Bash. I am done for the night. My babies will take at least a week and a half to heal totally. It wasnt the carnage that YY caused, but still bad enough.
Congrats.

08-11-13, 07:52 PM
I have a good way: Maybe this is the loopholes in the game
That is when you enter the game, usually takes place in 3 turn
If type 2 turn your dragon dragon in the game did not win the game you must be out.
After the back of the dragon you are not Healing Spring Building
only lost 1 fight dragons, you wait 1 hour after the fight.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 07:53 PM

I notice you have tons of lovely dragons, and you can try any of them !
Did you try Treasure, gold breeds are good too.

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:18 PM
Kami, I notice that yoiu havea Saturn too. Have you tried it ?

So many thanks Sumercarefree & Kwhales,Yes Saturn,landworm,forestfire & planet will try soon...,right now 18 dragons are exhausted.,so options are limited,.I Lost DAWNTREE,PEGASUS ,DA,AGAIN PEGASUS,COSMIC,WINTER,FUZZY,AGAIN DA,EMERALD,..

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:19 PM
I notice you have tons of lovely dragons, and you can try any of them !
Did you try Treasure, gold breeds are good too.

Oh,.you mean try Treasure Dragon against Dark angel?Thanks

roxy1437
08-11-13, 08:40 PM
Fairy down. I hope I'll be able to finish this tournament.

faeriedust
08-11-13, 08:40 PM
For crusader I have written down:
Seabreeze, Storm*, Scorpion**, Honeybee*, Diamond*, Lightning, Fairy, Air, Topaz, Firestorm*, Mindvolt
I have already tried the ones with asterisks. Should I keep going through that list and repeat until I win or add Eagle, Parakeet + random dragons?

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 08:44 PM
Oh,.you mean try Treasure Dragon against Dark angel?Thanks
Since you have some lovely dragons you can try them, just a thought.
Black's weakness is green, white n cosmic.
Gold is actually weak against a Diamond.

Quezetal is best I think as it is green/diamond. but not many have this.

ronjace007
08-11-13, 08:45 PM
Any suggestion to beat crusader without any diamond dragons on my list? Please...

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 08:45 PM
For crusader I have written down:
Seabreeze, Storm*, Scorpion**, Honeybee*, Diamond*, Lightning, Fairy, Air, Topaz, Firestorm*, Mindvolt
I have already tried the ones with asterisks. Should I keep going through that list and repeat until I win or add Eagle, Parakeet + random dragons?

I used a Crusader against a Crusader. MMM. on third attempt I won.
Sometimes we have to use the dragon we think has a chance due to color.

Kami365
08-11-13, 08:48 PM
Epic Forestfire Lost battle against Dark angel Lv 18....Attacks was MMB....right now 19 dragons are exhausted.,so options are limited,.I Lost DAWNTREE,PEGASUS ,DA,AGAIN PEGASUS,COSMIC,WINTER,FUZZY,AGAIN DA,EMERALD & FORESTFIRE.,

ronjace007
08-11-13, 08:51 PM
Thank you for your tip. I will try them out. And I'm healing

Please add me: Roxy 1437

I've added you.. Hope u could give me some advise as well..thanks... Seems my dragon list is useless... Can't find anything to beat that crusader dragon

dulcia_2013
08-11-13, 08:51 PM
Hey people
This is my updated winning list :

Tournament

^ won 5 gold
^ won 5 gold
^ Won 5 gold
26) crusader : ice cream (6) B+B wohoooo
27) helios :

Normal Arena

Best of luck

muscovylover
08-11-13, 08:52 PM
So many thanks Sumercarefree & Kwhales,Yes Saturn,landworm,forestfire & planet will try soon...,right now 18 dragons are exhausted.,so options are limited,.I Lost DAWNTREE,PEGASUS ,DA,AGAIN PEGASUS,COSMIC,WINTER,FUZZY,AGAIN DA,EMERALD,..

I got 22 loss to DA...I tried everything I checked in here...Pegasus, fuzzy(4&6), angel (twice), quetzal, crusader, diamond, dream, light, pearl, ice cream, winter, all blue green hybrid and all red green hybrid etc but none of them worked...I decided to use my angel one more time and...he defeated DA with one B!
I think you could win with the dragons you used...please keep trying!:)

ronjace007
08-11-13, 08:53 PM
Hey people
This is my updated winning list :

Tournament

^ won 5 gold
^ won 5 gold
^ Won 5 gold
26) crusader : ice cream (6) B+B wohoooo
27) helios :

Normal Arena

Best of luck

I've used ice cream dragon vs. crusader... It failed... Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!