Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

allenomg
08-10-13, 04:06 PM
night elf, diamond & phoenix gave me a hard time
hope you manage to defeat them today/tomorrow c:

going to be healing around 20 dragons XD

sand
08-10-13, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the Phoenix strategy plan. The problem, it seems to me, is that I'll never even get to battle Phoenix before the tourney is over. I've already lost 5 more battles against Crusader Two and that's 5 hours I don't get to work on Helios. If the second Crusader, Helios, DA, and Diamond take anywhere near the 26 hours Crusader took before the tourney reset, I'm out of time before I even reach Diamond.
Half of the purpose behind a Phoenix plan is knowing what NOT to exhaust in rounds 26-29, since all the dragons on YOUR island have the same odds of winning those rounds. I want you to have some ammunition left for round 30. Don't assume all the other ultras will torture you like this. Many of us have a nasty nemesis in the tournament. That one dragon who just won't fall -- until suddenly it does. For all you know, you may zip through the rest of the tournament once Crusader is defeated ... again. Much of the end game is mental warfare.
The most powerful element is Persistence. The most powerful dragon is you.

belbar22
08-10-13, 04:18 PM
I have now been battling crusader all day without success tried seabreeze and mindvolt twice and all the other ones mentioned. I feel it is going to be impossible to win this tournament with no ultras and many of my dragons exhausted. Need to go to bed now. Will try again tomorrow. Any suggestions gratefully received along with combinations of hits used. Really demoralised.

kwhales
08-10-13, 04:21 PM
Well, here goes nothing.

Parakeet is going in against DA.

And the results are: One more dragon to heal

Next: Pegasus

MeganML84
08-10-13, 04:25 PM
Defeated Levi with Kite10 MB

MeganML84
08-10-13, 04:36 PM
Landworm10 beat NightElf, BMM. Was close but it did the job.

MeganML84
08-10-13, 04:38 PM
Seabreeze10 just beat Crusader, BMB.

belbar22
08-10-13, 04:40 PM
Seabreeze10 just beat Crusader, BMB.

Wish mine had. I have tried seabreeze twice. Well done

MeganML84
08-10-13, 04:42 PM
Dream10 just took out Helios, BM

MeganML84
08-10-13, 04:43 PM
Wish mine had. I have tried seabreeze twice. Well done

Bummer :(

My wins seem to be coming from some totally random dragons...

mrarfan
08-10-13, 04:44 PM
Really need help on Diamond!

pribakes
08-10-13, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=kwhales;709714]Well, here goes nothing.

In my main account angel 9 won, after 5 tries
In my second account moon 6 won, after 3 tries
Hope that help, Im fighting diamond in my second account I dont have any diamonds there :(

sunkalito
08-10-13, 04:47 PM
Helios has so far pwnd big bad, blackswan (7) and now passion.

In the healing spring queue, i still have - from the previous match with wicked crusader - clown, Griffin, Dawntree (6), Stone (9), Topaz, Chocolate(6) and clockworks.
I have chocolate healing, so tomorrow morning i can try it against this blasted helios.

Against Dark Angel i wann try cosmic, rainbow , pegasus, dawntre. Checked my notes - I have defeated DA with pesrl before, but i think it was before it had the extra gemstone element...

As for diamond.... Heh. No idea. Maybe i'll use my baby diamond again. She tackled crusader fiercely!!

muscovylover
08-10-13, 04:50 PM

In my main account angel 9 won, after 5 tries
In my second account moon 6 won, after 3 tries
Hope that help, Im fighting diamond in my second account I dont have any diamonds there :(

My angel 9, quetzal6, Pegasus 10 got defeated by DA...I don't have moon :( any other suggestions?

belbar22
08-10-13, 04:50 PM
Just added fairy to my list of fails against crusader. Almost 1 in the morning, really going to bed now. This feels like it is impossible. ������

belbar22
08-10-13, 04:52 PM
Bummer :(

My wins seem to be coming from some totally random dragons...

Ha ha. Maybe I should just close my eyes and pick one. Can't be any worse than trying to apply logic.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 04:55 PM
Anybody can please tell me how to beat that stupid Diamond!!!

lanadelgaga
08-10-13, 05:00 PM

You need another Diamond :c

nic1967
08-10-13, 05:02 PM
I just beat night elf with aurora. M took it out quickly!

lala_gabbana
08-10-13, 05:07 PM

Ive seen someone post parakeet MMB, you could try that. You do not need another diamond. Many players have won the tournament without a single diamond or hybrid. From what im reading from previous posts, the last few rounds are random no matter what combos you use. Good luck!

mrarfan
08-10-13, 05:10 PM
Ive seen someone post parakeet MMB, you could try that. You do not need another diamond. Many players have won the tournament without a single diamond or hybrid. From what im reading from previous posts, the last few rounds are random no matter what combos you use. Good luck!

Thanks! Will try!

Kami365
08-10-13, 05:12 PM
Origami Lv 9 Lost battle against Helios Lv 18, attacks was MMM.,

mrarfan
08-10-13, 05:12 PM
Parakeet didn't work and I used Ultimate for the FINAL TIME!
TL! You are going to give my 90 Gold back! Lol

kwhales
08-10-13, 05:18 PM

LMAC won the whole tournament without using a diamond or diamond hybrid. Or gold to speed. It is possible.

lala_gabbana
08-10-13, 05:23 PM
Parakeet didn't work and I used Ultimate for the FINAL TIME!
TL! You are going to give my 90 Gold back! Lol

Oh no!! :(

sayake
08-10-13, 05:25 PM
Won against Dark Angel with lvl 10 Gold BBB
2 more to go!
(Did use ultimate attack to get Helios down though :( )

pribakes
08-10-13, 05:26 PM
My angel 9, quetzal6, Pegasus 10 got defeated by DA...I don't have moon :( any other suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Do you have chocolate or tine?

paulagoiis
08-10-13, 05:28 PM
My angel 9, quetzal6, Pegasus 10 got defeated by DA...I don't have moon :( any other suggestions?

Do you have chocolate or tine?[/QUOTE]

I beat DA with dino level 5 BB

kwhales
08-10-13, 05:29 PM
Pegasus just bit the dust by DA.

pribakes
08-10-13, 05:30 PM

In my main account Diamond 10 won ( after 11 tries), in my second account still trying But I dont have diamond there :(
Good luck

lollipop_rp
08-10-13, 05:36 PM
Still need help with mask :(

lollipop_rp
08-10-13, 05:38 PM
Still need help with mask :(

Never mind just did boo (BMM)

muscovylover
08-10-13, 05:40 PM

Do you have chocolate or tine?[/QUOTE]

I don't have chocolate but I have tiny...you mean tiny, right? Too bad I don't have Dino either...:(

iBloodKAin
08-10-13, 05:53 PM
I'm on the last five dragons and i don't have any diamond hybrids or gold for ultimate attacks
Wish me luck

(Sorry for my bad english)

swannygirl
08-10-13, 06:06 PM
finally defeated treasure with lvl 10 scarecrow!!! :D

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 06:11 PM
Gahhh!! So close and yet so far away...I'm still on Helios. So far I've lost Tiny, Chocolate, Crusader, Virtue, Cheshire, Hypnotic, and Light. I guess I'll keep going with Pink/Light/Fairytale combos since those are the weakest against the Mythic portion of Helios...any other suggestions for Helios? My only diamonds are Diamond, Quetzal, and Crusader(with Crusader out of commission)...

mrarfan
08-10-13, 06:14 PM
Lightning 6 got defeated by Pheonix! Any suggestion?

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 06:15 PM

Two people posted that Seabreeze BBB and LeftHeart MM beat Phoenix. Good Luck!!

finnth12
08-10-13, 06:16 PM
i finally defeated phoenix with my level 4 stone ^_^
good luck to everyone trying :D

Finally, got my Phoenix! Wooo hooo.....
Thank you, I read your msg and I tried with stone lvl 4 using 1 bash, and Phoenix is go bye bye....Thank You, so much!

Phoenix made 8 of my dragons injured, Lightning, DA, bat, eclipse, black swan, cosmic, seabreeze, and clown.

And I also want to thank everyone who participated in this thread, good luck all :D

kwhales
08-10-13, 06:21 PM

Someone just won with Yin Yang.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 06:23 PM
Two people posted that Seabreeze BBB and LeftHeart MM beat Phoenix. Good Luck!!

I hope my Seabreeze is not exausted....Leftheart is LV7!

picklylily
08-10-13, 06:38 PM
Gahhh!! So close and yet so far away...I'm still on Helios. So far I've lost Tiny, Chocolate, Crusader, Virtue, Cheshire, Hypnotic, and Light. I guess I'll keep going with Pink/Light/Fairytale combos since those are the weakest against the Mythic portion of Helios...any other suggestions for Helios? My only diamonds are Diamond, Quetzal, and Crusader(with Crusader out of commission)...

Defeated Helios with Honeybee. BM

Also beat Crusader with Fairy. :3

Kami365
08-10-13, 06:45 PM
Epic Honeybee just Lost battle against Helios Lv 18, attacks was BMM,.now what else should I try? Any advice,thanks

momsserenity
08-10-13, 06:47 PM
Any suggestions on beating level 12 Kitune? I've downed 4 dragons already :-(. I don't have a virtue either. I'm getting very disgusted as I tried for Independence a mil times with no luck & now been trying for Big Bad for about a month with again -NO LUCK!! Now they're taking him away!! I am Sooo unhappy right now!!

08-10-13, 06:49 PM
I've lost no less than 14 battles against Hell-ios. The few diamonds I had, every super rare, everything with yellow. It's madness.

NouraMoh
08-10-13, 06:51 PM
Have you guys tried Chocolate or Tiny against Helios ?

Thebeautifi
08-10-13, 06:52 PM
Any suggestions on beating level 12 Kitune? I've downed 4 dragons already :-(. I don't have a virtue either. I'm getting very disgusted as I tried for Independence a mil times with no luck & now been trying for Big Bad for about a month with again -NO LUCK!! Now they're taking him away!! I am Sooo unhappy right now!!

I used a level 8 Lotus (Bash + Magic) to beat Kitsune. Good Luck!

kms899
08-10-13, 06:52 PM
I've lost no less than 14 battles against Hell-ios. The few diamonds I had, every super rare, everything with yellow. It's madness.

have you got your reply from TL, so you have started playing again.

swannygirl
08-10-13, 06:54 PM
on to battle big bad. I have no idea what ill try this time. would night (7) be a safe bet? or should I try lotus (6)?

lanadelgaga
08-10-13, 06:54 PM
Just beat Kitsune with 2 Bash from Lotus 4.

Next is Goblin. I wanna do this in one try hopefully. Any suggestions on what to use?

lala_gabbana
08-10-13, 06:55 PM

I just tried chocolate against helios. MBB. Almost knocked him down, im going to try tiny next all bash instead of magic. So far using pink got me closer to knocking Helios down.

pribakes
08-10-13, 06:55 PM
Do you have chocolate or tine?

I don't have chocolate but I have tiny...you mean tiny, right? Too bad I don't have Dino either...:([/QUOTE]

Yes, meant tiny (auto correction)

kwhales
08-10-13, 06:56 PM
OMG my little baby diamond, level 4 just kicked DA's b-hind. Yes. Moving on finally.

On to Diamond. EGADS.

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 06:58 PM

Chocolate & Tiny both lost to Helios for me :(

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 06:59 PM
OMG my little baby diamond, level 4 just kicked DA's b-hind. Yes. Moving on finally.

On to Diamond. EGADS.

Woohoo!!! Go baby Diamond! :)

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 07:00 PM

On to Diamond. EGADS.

What combo did you use?

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:01 PM

On to Diamond. EGADS.

Congrats, and good luck diamond took me 11 tries to defeat it in my main account, in my second account Im in my 5 try (aether, fairy, forest, leftheart All lost) If anybody has any tip, please let me know, dont have diamonds in that account.

08-10-13, 07:05 PM
have you got your reply from TL, so you have started playing again.

I have two accounts. This one is still normal and I'm on Helios. My main account is the one with the problem. I did cave in amd started playing again. I'm on level whatever with Kitsune. I didnt get a response yet but will continue to pester them.

I'm still seeing CM's appear on certain threads. I've still not seen one come to answer questions to those of us whose matches restarted.

Are you giving it a shot to see what you can do with the couple days left? I have a tiny amount if dragons left on both accounts.

kooky panda
08-10-13, 07:09 PM
I have two accounts. This one is still normal and I'm on Helios. My main account is the one with the problem. I did cave in amd started playing again. I'm on level whatever with Kitsune. I didnt get a response yet but will continue to pester them.

I'm still seeing CM's appear on certain threads. I've still not seen one come to answer questions to those of us whose matches restarted.

Are you giving it a shot to see what you can do with the couple days left? I have a tiny amount if dragons left on both accounts.

The resetting issue has been reported. Updates will be posted on the bug thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56876-Battle-arena-tournament-Resetting&p=708932&viewfull=1#post708932)

cakeandpie
08-10-13, 07:10 PM
I'm still going, battling Crusader Two, but it's hard keeping my chin up. He's now destroyed ten more of my dragons so that's ten dragons and ten hours I should have been spending on Helios. Time is not on my side here, esp as I won't be able to play much tomorrow until early afternoon, due to church and a benefit lunch.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 07:12 PM
Still on Pheonix! Not going again until I have more suggestion!

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:14 PM
What combo did you use?

Combo for what?

NouraMoh
08-10-13, 07:15 PM
I didn't go through all pages so I don't know what you tried against Phoenix but I just beat it ( on my nephew's iPod ) with level 7 Lightening BB

lala_gabbana
08-10-13, 07:15 PM
I'm still going, battling Crusader Two, but it's hard keeping my chin up. He's now destroyed ten more of my dragons so that's ten dragons and ten hours I should have been spending on Helios. Time is not on my side here, esp as I won't be able to play much tomorrow until early afternoon, due to church and a benefit lunch.

I used griffin mbb to beat crusader today, after losing 9 rounds with my super rare dragons. Griffin saved the day. Good luck! :)

lanadelgaga
08-10-13, 07:16 PM
Anyone have suggestions for Goblin?

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:17 PM

Maybe try coral or firestorm!

mrarfan
08-10-13, 07:18 PM
I didn't go through all pages so I don't know what you tried against Phoenix but I just beat it ( on my nephew's iPod ) with level 7 Lightening BB

I tried with Lightning 6 but didn't pass!

NouraMoh

Ok what about Mercury, Crusader, DA, Angel, Fairytale and Aether ?

mrarfan
Lightning 6 and Lotus 7 lost to Pheonix! Suggestion! C'mon!

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:19 PM
Still on Pheonix! Not going again until I have more suggestion!

Did try unicorn ?

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 07:19 PM
Combo for what?

When you beat Diamond with Diamond...did you use bash or magic?

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:20 PM

Stone and seabreeze beat him.

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 07:21 PM
Ok what about Mercury, Crusader, DA, Angel, Fairytale and Aether ?

No Mercury, DA, or Angel. Helios took Crusader and one Fairytale out. I do have one Fairytale and Aether...I'll give them a shot next..does it matter if I use Magic or Bash? I'm really confused as to whether it makes any difference or not.

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:21 PM
When you beat Diamond with Diamond...did you use bash or magic?

Oh. MMM. I actually watched what DA did to my level 5 diamond and it was MMM. Then I realized he mostly did MMM and I kept going down. So I thought hmm, I will stick to MMM. And won.

So watch what your opponent does and mimic him next round if necessary.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 07:23 PM
Stone and seabreeze beat him.

I sold my Stone a month ago for coins on the Treasure Habitat...
Seabreeze is Exausted....The Healing Spring is occupied...(Why on earth does it take 6 Hrs to heal) =_=

sunnybabi1986
Oh. MMM. I actually watched what DA did to my level 5 diamond and it was MMM. Then I realized he mostly did MMM and I kept going down. So I thought hmm, I will stick to MMM. And won.

So watch what your opponent does and mimic him next round if necessary.

Oooh, interesting theory...I like it!

NouraMoh
I tried with Lightning 6 bu didn't pass!
If I look at the Wiki...All dragons (From LV1 - LV10) All uses the same percentage....Lightning is the highest (35%)

I don't know about Wiki, I hear it's a really good reference
I go with what I know based on dragons I've used successfully in the past Tournaments
Between playing on my 2 accounts, 3 nephews and 1 niece iPods, I've written my own list Lol

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 07:24 PM
The Healing Spring is occupied...(Why on earth does it take 6 Hrs to heal) =_=

Gah! I know, right? And to think when they released it, it used to be 12 hrs O_O I think 3 hrs is reasonable...

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:25 PM
No Mercury, DA, or Angel. Helios took Crusader and one Fairytale out. I do have one Fairytale and Aether...I'll give them a shot next..does it matter if I use Magic or Bash? I'm really confused as to whether it makes any difference or not.

Try Quetzal if you have it. After Angel, Quetzal is next in line for success. I won with Gold dragon.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 07:25 PM
I go with what I know based on dragons I've used successfully in the past Tournaments
Between playing on my 2 accounts, 3 nephews and 1 niece iPods, I've written my own list Lol

Well! Of course! Wiki helped me from Round 1 - Round 25
26 - 29 is all stupid Diamonds and 30 is Pheonix which I'm on now.... :P

lmac10
08-10-13, 07:26 PM

I had to do lightning twice he won on the second try, I had bat ready as a backup but didn't need him in the end, I've heard stone works too, still plenty of time for you to wait for your lightning to heal and give him another shot

NouraMoh

With Aether I used BM
With Fairytale level 7 I only had to use 1B and Helios went down

mrarfan
Gah! I know, right? And to think when they released it, it used to be 12 hrs O_O I think 3 hrs is reasonable...

2 or 3 Hours is VERY Reasonable! 6 Hours is too long...TL! Pls read this!

katerocks222
08-10-13, 07:27 PM
Wow cool

kwhales

Yin Yang also won against Phoenix.

sunnybabi1986
Try Quetzal if you have it. After Angel, Quetzal is next in line for success. I won with Gold dragon.

I do have Quetzal! Thank you!!

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:28 PM

Any suggestion to beat diamond, that doesnt involves diamonds? I used leftheart, fairy, forest, aether, turkey All lost, thanks

sunnybabi1986
With Aether I used BM
With Fairytale level 7 I only had to use 1B and Helios went down

Thank you, Noura!!

mrarfan
I had to do lightning twice he won on the second try, I had bat ready as a backup but didn't need him in the end, I've heard stone works too, still plenty of time for you to wait for your lightning to heal and give him another shot

I beat Crusader with Storm LV10 the second try too :/

mrarfan
08-10-13, 07:29 PM
Yin Yang also won against Phoenix.

I don't have Yin Yang /:

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 07:30 PM
Any suggestion to beat diamond, that doesnt involves diamonds? I used leftheart, fairy, forest, aether, turkey All lost, thanks

It's really a toss up, I think. I literally have 30 different dragons that people have used, they all pretty much have the same chance.

Having said that, I do have Athletic, Lotus, and Parakeet written down more than the others...not sure if that means anything or not...wouldn't hurt to try though :)

NouraMoh
08-10-13, 07:30 PM

Well done :)
You still got plenty of time
So try everything you got and let us know :)
Phoenix is red and yellow so pink/black/yellow is your best shot

mrarfan
08-10-13, 07:31 PM
Well done :)
You still got plenty of time
So try everything you got and let us know :)
Phoenix is red and yellow so pink/black/yellow is your best shot

Pheonix has Yellow on the front

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:32 PM

Someone won over diamond with parakeet MMB

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:33 PM
It's really a toss up, I think. I literally have 30 different dragons that people have used, they all pretty much have the same chance.

Having said that, I do have Athletic, Lotus, and Parakeet written down more than the others...not sure if that means anything or not...wouldn't hurt to try though :)
Thanks I do have lotus but no parakeet.

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 07:34 PM

I have 5 wins written down with Lotus against Diamond: MM++, BM++, BBB, B+++, and BM

Good luck!! I'm planning on putting my Lotus against Diamond if/when I get there :)

NouraMoh
08-10-13, 07:35 PM

Ok these are the dragons I used to beat Diamond in the past: Genie BB, Trickster M, Zombie MM, Treasure BBB, Storm BBB, Goblin MB, Atlas MMM, Fairy BM, RightHeart MB and Boo MM

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:37 PM
Someone won over diamond with parakeet MMB

Thanks but I dont have it in my second account, I do have four-leaf I will try that next.

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:37 PM

Every dragon after diamond and diamond hybrids have a 10% chance to win. So good luck. Tomorrow or maybe later tonight I will face diamond too. and most if not all of my diamond and hybrids are in the spa waiting room.

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:40 PM
I have 5 wins written down with Lotus against Diamond: MM++, BM++, BBB, B+++, and BM

Good luck!! I'm planning on putting my Lotus against Diamond if/when I get there :)

Ok these are the dragons I used to beat Diamond in the past: Genie BB, Trickster M, Zombie MM, Treasure BBB, Storm BBB, Goblin MB, Atlas MMM, Fairy BM, RightHeart MB and Boo MM

Thanks to you both :)

xinty26
08-10-13, 07:40 PM
I just beat these with first try..
Dark Angel -Crusader BMM ( close fight )
Diamond - Diamond MB (magic took almost 90% finishing with bash)

Phoenix your next! My lightning is ready! Lol!

NouraMoh
08-10-13, 07:43 PM
Pheonix has Yellow on the front

Correct:
Yellow is strong against red
Black is strong against yellow
Pink is strong against yellow

That's why Lightening ( pink and yellow ) works!

comet78
08-10-13, 07:44 PM
Help! Have 7 exhasted dragons from round 21 . Do not have any blacks. Finally got lucky and bred one but it is not hatching for another day. It is a rare one. Did ok till now. Don't have emerald either.

pribakes
08-10-13, 07:45 PM
Every dragon after diamond and diamond hybrids have a 10% chance to win. So good luck. Tomorrow or maybe later tonight I will face diamond too. and most if not all of my diamond and hybrids are in the spa waiting room.

Thanks sweet, good luck to you too. :)

NouraMoh
08-10-13, 07:48 PM
Help! Have 7 exhasted dragons from round 21 . Do not have any blacks. Finally got lucky and bred one but it is not hatching for another day. It is a rare one. Did ok till now. Don't have emerald either.

You're talking about level 12 Kitsune, right ?

nic1967
08-10-13, 07:48 PM
I definitely need help. Am warring against treasure. Air, griffin, honeybee & lightning were beaten and are recovering. I don't have any diamonds or hybrids. Suggestions anyone.....

I used Caesar to beat treasure.

kwhales
08-10-13, 07:50 PM
I just beat these with first try..
Dark Angel -Crusader BMM ( close fight )
Diamond - Diamond MB (magic took almost 90% finishing with bash)

Phoenix your next! My lightning is ready! Lol!

What level diamond did you use?

xinty26
08-10-13, 07:54 PM
What level diamond did you use?

Epic form lvl 10...��

pontifixx
08-10-13, 07:56 PM
Anyone have suggestions for Goblin?

Epic Seabreeze worked for me, though I can't remember whether bash or magic was more effective. Good luck! :)

lanadelgaga
08-10-13, 08:02 PM
Suggestions for Leviathan?

kwhales
08-10-13, 08:04 PM
Unbelievable. My level 6 diamond just walked all over level 20 diamond. MM. Barely needed the second magic. Yes.

Ugh, on to Phoenix.

pribakes
08-10-13, 08:10 PM
Unbelievable. My level 6 diamond just walked all over level 20 diamond. MM. Barely needed the second magic. Yes.

Ugh, on to Phoenix.

Congrats :) just tried lotus, four-leaf and goblin but All lost:( now will wait another hour to try again

kwhales
Ahh. I just remembered that I forgot to post my rounds on Sehana's chart. I will have to do that tomorrow.

Kami365
Epic Coral Lost battle against Helios Lv18, used attacks BMB... Lost battle dragons are Tiny,Dino,Hypnotic,Origami,Honeybee & Coral,Any advice.Thanks

roxy1437
08-10-13, 08:12 PM
Just beat Night Elf with level 8 virtue with (mm)

cakeandpie
08-10-13, 08:13 PM
I used griffin mbb to beat crusader today, after losing 9 rounds with my super rare dragons. Griffin saved the day. Good luck! :)

I already used Griffin so he's in line for the healing spring. :( I'm just throwing out random stuff, trying to leave the appropriate dragons untouched for future rounds, IF I ever move on..

kwhales
08-10-13, 08:14 PM
Epic Coral Lost battle against Helios Lv18, used attacks BMB... Lost battle dragons are Tiny,Dino,Hypnotic,Origami,Honeybee & Coral,Any advice.Thanks

Is your dark angel up for a fight?

kwhales
08-10-13, 08:18 PM
Is your dark angel up for a fight?

But you will probably need him again against DA and Diamond. He will be busy.

faeriedust
08-10-13, 08:19 PM
Approaching 3 days against Lightning... one tough dragon.
Wins: Lightning: 21, Me: 0
Latest losses: Serpent, Gemstone, Night Elf (4th), Virtue, Ruby
Next up: Lotus (4th), random 10% chance dragon.
I hope I atleast get to see crusader in the tournament... don't want lightning to be my last challenger :(

G0RDIT0
08-10-13, 08:22 PM
:( I'm stuck on Dark Angel, I've put rainbow twice, virtue, dino, stone twice, light, pegasus, pearl, winter. any other suggestions for me?

kwhales
08-10-13, 08:24 PM
:( I'm stuck on Dark Angel, I've put rainbow twice, virtue, dino, stone twice, light, pegasus, pearl, winter. any other suggestions for me?

Do you have diamond and hybrids?

mrarfan
08-10-13, 08:27 PM
Oh yeah! I defeated Pheonix LV20 with Justice LV1! Pretty awesome! Think of Pink! :)
Now I'm not battling until I have all my dragons healed!

Good Luck to all!

comet78
08-10-13, 08:29 PM
You're talking about level 12 Kitsune, right ?

Yes! the dreaded Kitsune for me. Battling for 2 days and ****ing everything I have. I have no blacks and been using all my greens that don't have yellow in them and nothing is working.

Kami365
08-10-13, 08:29 PM
But you will probably need him again against DA and Diamond. He will be busy.

Yes my Epic Dark angel is ready to fight,but don't know if I can use against Helios and which attacks should use first??Any advice would be appreciated.

cheryllemon
08-10-13, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah! I defeated Pheonix LV20 with Justice LV1! Pretty awesome! Think of Pink! :)
Now I'm not battling until I have all my dragons healed!

Good Luck to all!
What battle combination did you use?

kwhales
08-10-13, 08:37 PM
Yes my Epic Dark angel is ready to fight,but don't know if I can use against Helios and which attacks should use first??Any advice would be appreciated.

Your best chance against a diamond or diamond hybrid is a diamond or diamond hybrid. Since you only have DA, it has to be him. Strategy is up to you. What feels right. Go through the post a bit and see what other people used.

Good Luck.

And Good night. I will battle my last dragon Phoenix tomorrow. I want to go to bed a winner. If I lose against Phoenix, I won't be able to sleep. Like they say, don't go to bed mad. Night all and good luck.

pontifixx
08-10-13, 08:41 PM
Omg, after 14 painful losses battling Diamond, I was finally successful with my level 10 Passion! I was waiting for my Diamond to heal in an hour, figuring I'd pit Diamond against Diamond, so throwing Passion in was a total throw away move...but it worked! Now on to Phoenix...yippee!!

lmac10
08-10-13, 08:49 PM
Your best chance against a diamond or diamond hybrid is a diamond or diamond hybrid. Since you only have DA, it has to be him. Strategy is up to you. What feels right. Go through the post a bit and see what other people used.

Good Luck.

And Good night. I will battle my last dragon Phoenix tomorrow. I want to go to bed a winner. If I lose against Phoenix, I won't be able to sleep. Like they say, don't go to bed mad. Night all and good luck.

Woooo hoooo Phoenix will be yours!!!!!

08-10-13, 08:51 PM
Round 24 Lightning - Diamond (10)BMB win 99%

G0RDIT0
08-10-13, 08:55 PM
Do you have diamond and hybrids?

No diamonds for me :( i'm thinking of putting in origami, what do you think?

Kami365
08-10-13, 09:01 PM

Good Luck.

Again great advice kwhales,Congrats!! in advance of Phoenix and Good Night.

faeriedust
08-10-13, 09:03 PM
Sorry to keep asking, but is it worth it for me to put in random dragons against Lightning while my black/pink dragons heal?
I've lost atleast 21 dragons so far, if I haven't forgotten any, can I still win?

nic1967
08-10-13, 09:07 PM

I used my unicorn to defeat dark angel. Can't remember thecombo though. They're all running into each other in my mind at this point.

Kami365
08-10-13, 09:08 PM
Yahooo!!! Finally I beat Helios Lv 18 with my lovely & only Diamond Hybrid Epic Dark Angel ,used only two attacks Bash damage 10% and Magic did the rest damage 90%.....what a win tonight,.I can't express my feeling how Helios fell down after Magic attack,.. I'm relex now,Thank you kwhales...you are great!!

Kami365
08-10-13, 09:09 PM

Good Luck.

You are great,I won battle against Helios with Dark angel Bash & Magic finished it.,.Thank you so much and Good Night.

swannygirl
08-10-13, 09:13 PM
How do I defeat big bad? Lotus lost an hour ago

Kami365
08-10-13, 09:21 PM
How do I defeat big bad? Lotus lost an hour ago

someone win with Cosmic lv8 with Bash.,mistmoth lv10 Magic++,Athletic BBB,Lotus BMM,I used Epic Lotus to beat BidBad BB+.Good Luck

sand
08-10-13, 09:21 PM

WARNING! The arena calculator on DS Wiki has not been reprogrammed to take into account the recent exit of certain dragons, most notably Quetzal. It is still calculating Quetzal's odds as if it were an active ultra-rare.
I don't think you should blindly follow what the calculator is cranking out. Not to say you can't get lucky with misleading data; but it is what it is.

swannygirl
08-10-13, 09:25 PM
Tried with athletic and lost. Paid 4 gold for one last try before bed, won with epic firestorm!!

sand
08-10-13, 09:28 PM
Sorry to keep asking, but is it worth it for me to put in random dragons against Lightning while my black/pink dragons heal?
I've lost atleast 21 dragons so far, if I haven't forgotten any, can I still win?
That depends on how many healthy dragons you have and how many you are willing to use as pawns. Every hour is an opportunity, and every roll has SOME chance of success. I would say don't wait -- throw in the pawns; but this is from the perspective of someone with a large army who can't resist any battle.

vaibhav11
08-10-13, 09:30 PM
Near 10 painfull loss agains helios
Oragami, kite, lightning, strom, mindvolt, seabreeze, scorpion, mirage and few dnt remember!

What to do? I dont have any diamond hybrids! How to wreak him down?

faeriedust
08-10-13, 09:43 PM
That depends on how many healthy dragons you have and how many you are willing to use as pawns. Every hour is an opportunity, and every roll has SOME chance of success. I would say don't wait -- throw in the pawns; but this is from the perspective of someone with a large army who can't resist any battle.

Alright I might as well keep trying then. After leaving out dragons for night elf and crusader incase I miraculously beat lightning, I do have some more left that are just floating around in their habitats.
Thank you for the advice!

NouraMoh
08-10-13, 09:57 PM
Yes! the dreaded Kitsune for me. Battling for 2 days and ****ing everything I have. I have no blacks and been using all my greens that don't have yellow in them and nothing is working.

I just beat Kitsune 12 with Mermaid 10 using MB

sunnybabi1986
08-10-13, 10:17 PM
Oragami, kite, lightning, strom, mindvolt, seabreeze, scorpion, mirage and few dnt remember!

I feel your pain! I've lost 11 to Helios so far: Tiny, Crusader, Chocolate(2x), Virtue, Cheshire, Fairytale, Hypnotic, Easter, Aether, and Light. Not sure where to go from here...I have Dream in the healing spa and I'll give her a shot tomorrow, but other than that, I guess just keep hitting Helios with as many Light/Pink/Fairytale combos that I have :/

Aurry
08-10-13, 10:27 PM
I just beat Kitsune 12 with Mermaid 10 using MB

You won't believe it, but after I lost half my dragons, I threw in a Dino 1 and it won MM!!!

vaibhav11
08-10-13, 10:28 PM
I feel your pain! I've lost 11 to Helios so far: Tiny, Crusader, Chocolate(2x), Virtue, Cheshire, Fairytale, Hypnotic, Easter, Aether, and Light. Not sure where to go from here...I have Dream in the healing spa and I'll give her a shot tomorrow, but other than that, I guess just keep hitting Helios with as many Light/Pink/Fairytale combos that I have :/

yup, just right now lost one more. that was tusker.
and when i lost oragami. it was best among i listed. coz it has resisted helio's first shot in green arc only. but then i messed up while myshot selection. try oragami with MMM or MMB

000gargoil000
08-10-13, 10:29 PM
Omg..
What a morning surprise.
Opened my eyes, checked on daugther, threw in emerald lvl 7 against Dark angel.
One bash took him out.
What a sweet morning.

Thanks all who post in here, without you my leviathan would not be crafted right now!

...and sand...wow thank you...

sand
08-10-13, 10:30 PM
FINAL FIVE

Most dragons have the same low odds of rolling a massive-damage attack in Rounds 26-29, with only a small group of contenders having a slight edge over the rest. This allows me to draw up a battle list to guide players through the Final Five.

For each round, start with Rank A fighters if they are available to you. If they fail, send in Rank B and so forth.

Crusader-16
Rank A: Mercury Gold Prism (levels 9-10)
Rank B: Mercury Gold Prism (levels 1-8); All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (levels 9-10)
Rank C: All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (levels 1-8); Clown Seabreeze Storm Social Quetzal (levels 9-10)
Rank D: Clown Seabreeze Storm Social Quetzal (levels 1-8); All other dragons (ALL levels)

Helios-18
Rank A: Unicorn Angel (ALL levels)
Rank B: All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (ALL levels)
Rank C: All other dragons (ALL levels)

DarkAngel-18
Rank A: Angel (ALL levels)

Diamond-20
Rank A: All diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (ALL levels)
Rank B: All other dragons (ALL levels)

Phoenix-20
Rank A: Lightning (ALL levels)
Rank B: Cosmic Saturn Eclipse Lotus NightElf BlackSwan Kitsune Naga Mossrock Turquoise Clown Seabreeze Storm Social
Chocolate Kite Leopard Bat Mask Tiger'sEye YinYang Gold DarkAngel Unicorn Prism (ALL levels)
Rank C: Stone Golem Mindvolt Trickster Topaz Griffin Bubble Origami Tiny Quartz Deep Illusion Moon Onyx (ALL levels)
Rank D: All other dragons (ALL levels)

Miasma5
08-10-13, 10:39 PM
Well, eventually, after more than 24 hours and 20 or so dragons I beat that Crusader ..... with Mindvolt 7. And this was its third try.. Is this any logic in it? What was different in other two tries? I can't understand .

pontifixx
08-10-13, 10:42 PM

Same thing happened to me. I lost 11 dragons (including my Diamond and 4 hybrids) to Helios yesterday. On a whim, I finally bested him with my level 8 Independence. Not sure whether it was by choice or by chance, but it was for sure a hard-earned win. Much luck to you!

pontifixx
08-10-13, 10:51 PM
FINAL FIVE

Most dragons have the same low odds of rolling a massive-damage attack in Rounds 26-29, with only a small group of contenders having a slight edge over the rest. This allows me to draw up a battle list to guide players through the Final Five.

For each round, start with Rank A fighters if they are available to you. If they fail, send in Rank B and so forth.

Crusader-16
Rank B: Mercury Gold Prism (levels 1-8); All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (levels 9-10)
Rank C: All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (levels 1-8); Clown Seabreeze Storm Social Quetzal (levels 9-10)
Rank D: Clown Seabreeze Storm Social Quetzal (levels 1-8); All other dragons (ALL levels)

Helios-18

DarkAngel-18

Diamond-20

Phoenix-20
Rank B: Cosmic Saturn Eclipse Lotus NightElf BlackSwan Kitsune Naga Mossrock Turquoise Clown Seabreeze Storm Social
Chocolate Kite Leopard Bat Mask Tiger'sEye YinYang Gold DarkAngel Unicorn Prism (ALL levels)
Rank C: Stone Golem Mindvolt Trickster Topaz Griffin Bubble Origami Tiny Quartz Deep Illusion Moon Onyx (ALL levels)

Thank you SO much for all of your informative posts throughout this tournament. I don't often post on the forum myself, but I am an avid reader here, and your info has helped me in a major way to finish these battles and claim the Phoenix for my islands. As corny as it sounds, I couldn't have possibly finished this tournament successfully without you. Many thanks to you :D

08-10-13, 11:04 PM
Helf round 25 Night Elf (16)
I do not have this dragon : dawm tree , saturn , independence , angel
I need to help one another plan
Thank

lanadelgaga
Anyone know how to beat the Lightning? It's taken out Lotus 4 and Onyx 7 already.

I couldn't be bothered to slumber and wake up to my tournament being gone again. So I threw gold at the last five battles to speed it up and have my Phoenix. My treasure took Phoenix out. I used unicorn against Diamond. Mercury against DA. Ultimate for crusader and helios.

On this island Im still fighting against helios. No gold. So ill stick it out until the last moment. Good luck, everyone!

Oh and TL, I'm still going to scream hell and high water for my game resetting and disappearing on me. You're not off the hook yet for not responding to ALL of us.

000gargoil000
08-10-13, 11:11 PM
Well, eventually, after more than 24 hours and 20 or so dragons I beat that Crusader ..... with Mindvolt 7. And this was its third try.. Is this any logic in it? What was different in other two tries? I can't understand .

Picture yourself in a casino, throwing the dice, losing once, losing twice, then suddenly you win.
Ask the same question, what was the difference in the other two tries.

Now picture the dice with 100 sides, and 10 of those sides has your name on them.

Game of chance.

doublescream
08-10-13, 11:16 PM
So I beat Helios after 27 tries and guess what? When I woke up and was going to battle again it had reset back to Helios :(

12122012i
08-10-13, 11:22 PM
Just beat Phoenix with my illusion dragon level 6 = MMM

garden18
08-10-13, 11:24 PM
Thank you for all of your informative posts throughout this tournament.

08-10-13, 11:33 PM
So I beat Helios after 27 tries and guess what? When I woke up and was going to battle again it had reset back to Helios :(

Ouch. That sucks!

faeriedust
08-10-13, 11:37 PM
Oh my gosh!!! Best moment in this tournament!!
Just beat Lightning with Lotus B+BB 4th try after losing 25 dragons and 2 1/2 days! I feel like I just won the phoenix happy.
Thanks to everyone who posted suggestions and replied to my posts. Even people who struggled with 15+ dragons and won in the end, you give others hope. And sand you were right, it is more a test of perseverence. (I think it was, sorry read every single post on here and can't really remember)

adrianelady
08-10-13, 11:43 PM
WOW my level 1 wizard just took out lightning in 2 bashes!! Im in shock!!

sand
08-10-13, 11:47 PM

Picture yourself in a casino, throwing the dice, losing once, losing twice, then suddenly you win.

Now picture the dice with 100 sides, and 10 of those sides has your name on them.

Game of chance.

That's it in a nutshell.
Every dragon is scored according to its level, rarity and strength of colors against the opponent.
That score determines how many sides of the 100-sided dice are marked for an attack that will strip away the majority of the opponent's health.
Each Bash or Magic attack is a separate roll.

doublescream
08-10-13, 11:51 PM
Ouch. That sucks!

And the worst part is that I won't have enough time to beat Helios, DA and Diamond if it'll continue to take ~20 tries per opponent. I feel like freaking out :mad:

At least it didn't go back to lvl 1 like it did to some other people...

faeriedust
08-10-13, 11:58 PM
Anyone know how to beat the Lightning? It's taken out Lotus 4 and Onyx 7 already.

Do you have any other black dragons (night elf, hunter, mask, black swan)? Or stronger pink dragons like naga/kitsune/origami? People have won with those. I've seen a big bad win too. And retry Lotus after its healed. And use high levels to your advantage.

gajillion2
08-11-13, 12:00 AM
FINAL FIVE

Crusader-16

Helios-18

DarkAngel-18

Diamond-20

Phoenix-20

Sand, does it even matter whether you use BASH or MAGIC? I would have to assume that there is 'some' reason behind having two different types of attacks! Have you noticed if one works better than another for different colors? Thank you for all of your amazing, helpful posts!

Miasma5
08-11-13, 12:02 AM

Game of chance.

Your right, it is like casino! But what for all these colors, rarity and levels ? We all trying to find some logic in this tournament ... But there is no such thing obviously. They should make all dragon grey and with no level. It would be less unpleasant , because all that matter is your luck

zhynabella
08-11-13, 12:02 AM
I don't think any of this information matters after all.
My husband took Dark Angel with Quetzal using one single bash.

wishfulthinking13
08-11-13, 12:03 AM
Holy cow! Aether just kicked goblin to the curb! Thanks for all the tips everyone! I've read this forum over and over looking for clues and finally beat him!

faeriedust
08-11-13, 12:03 AM
Do you have any other black dragons (night elf, hunter, mask, black swan)? Or stronger pink dragons like naga/kitsune/origami? People have won with those. I've seen a big bad win too. And retry Lotus after its healed. And use high levels to your advantage.

Oh sorry black swan isn't supposed to be in the black dragon section. I take it you don't have a dark angel. Also I'm pretty sure someone said moon and tiny won and there was a gemstone win by lmac. But definately keep going with the black dragons.

Autorithy
08-11-13, 12:10 AM
It works! I ****ed DA with epic Quetzal, just one bash

adrianelady
My level 1 wizard some how won with 2 bashes it was awesome

doublescream
Your right, it is like casino! But what for all these colors, rarity and levels ? We all trying to find some logic in this tournament ... But there is no such thing obviously. They should make all dragon grey and with no level. It would be less unpleasant , because all that matter is your luck

There is logic to it too, but luck still plays a mayor role. Rarity, the right colours and a high level all increases the chance to win but it's not guaranteed. The highest chance of winning is 90%, the lowest 10%. And with the last dragons on double epic levels your winning chances are really small

paula21870
08-11-13, 12:11 AM
Please help have tried over and over, I am trying to get the Phoenix dragon and diamond level 20 is my second to last battle. If anyone has done this what did you use please?

adrianelady
08-11-13, 12:11 AM
That was supposed to be a reply to someone -_-

adrianelady
08-11-13, 12:15 AM
I wonder if lightning would defeat night elf? Any other suggestions? I have no diamonds.

merdragon
08-11-13, 12:18 AM
For those of you still going through tournament. I have 2 accounts, second account has less and smaller dragons. I have listed here the ones I used. Bear in mind, it round took up to several tries, I have a trailed of dragons queuing for spa. I used both Sand's advice and other posts to choose the dragons way before each round. So, this may help you prepare your list and NOT despair that you don't have diamond hybrids or don't have epic dragons. I only realised at Round 24 that colours and rarity play a major part and start using younger dragons:
- Round 21 - Kitsune12: Forest10 BB++, Lotus10 MBB (very close)
- Round 22 - Goblin12: Aether10 B+++, Atlantis10 BM++
- Round 23 - Leviathan14: Topaz10 BBB (close), Topaz10 BB++
- Round 24 - Lightning14: Moon7 MM++ (****ed 7 of my dragons, Lotus twice!), Kitsune10 MB+++
- Round25 - Night Elf16: Landworm10 BM+++, Dawntree6 BM+M+ (that's correct, level 6, have hope, lol)
- Round26 - Crusader16: Lightning10 BMM+ (very close) so relieved than it came back! Beat it 2nd time with Prism7 BBB. Golem6 BB+++B on 2nd account, (don't have prism there) so a level 6 not diamond hybrid won, where my Infinity lost!
- Round27 - Helios 18: Cheshire6 B+++B, wished I took a photo to share with everyone, it's this tiny little thing and 1 bash reduced Helios to sliver red, lol... Origami10 MBM.
- Round 28 - DA18: Fuzzy9 MMM close (I think he's flavour of the month, many players use Fuzzy), Rainbow6 BBB - again it's this tiny little thing against the meany biggy DA, lol
- Round 29 - Diamond20: I think there's only pure luck with this one... Prism8 BB+++ (yes, I fed her the rest of my apples, since she beat Crusader), Infinity6 MMM
- Round 30 - Phoenix20: Lightning10 BBB, Lightning10 M++MM (it just wouldn't die! 1st M only 30% orange, 2nd M 20% Red, 3rd M took it, goodness gracious, finally ;)
Once again, thanks all the players for contributing a wealth of information. It seems only fair if I contribute a little ;)

sand
08-11-13, 12:23 AM
Sand, does it even matter whether you use BASH or MAGIC? I would have to assume that there is 'some' reason behind having two different types of attacks! Have you noticed if one works better than another for different colors? Thank you for all of your amazing, helpful posts!
The difference is the animation. No more; no less. The reason is entertainment.
When you tap either Bash or Magic, you tell the arena that you want to roll the dice for free with odds that are fixed by your choice of dragon. The difference between them is just the animation that the arena will run while it rolls the dice. It makes no difference to the result of the roll or, by extension, the impact of the attack.

When you tap Ultimate, you tell the arena that you "don't need no stinkin odds" and would rather lay down gold for a sure win, regardless of your dragon choice. The arena responds by running the Ultimate animation (I have no idea what it looks like. LOL) while awarding you the instant win.

Also, the reason fairytales run the same Magic animation as air types and gemstones run the same Magic animation as water types is because the techies couldn't be bothered to design a different animation for every element.

nic1967
08-11-13, 12:24 AM
Against diamond I lost with diamond & unicorn but I finally beat it with crusader.

gajillion2
08-11-13, 12:26 AM
Also, the reason fairytales run the same Magic animation as air types and gemstones run the same Magic animation as water types is because the techies couldn't be bothered to design a different animation for every element.

Ha ha, funny! Thanks for your reply Sand! Hope I can join the Phoenix party before this is all over!

sayake
08-11-13, 12:34 AM
I love my epic Gold dragon! He won against Diamond and Phoenix first try (BBB). (Or Im just really lucky for once) My Phoenix is hatching right now :D yay

sand
08-11-13, 12:38 AM
In a casino, or elsewhere, physical dice roll with the same odds every time you roll with unfixed dice. Pure chance. No logic.

But when your dragon is scored on color, rarity and level, that's PURE LOGIC.
When the dice are fixed with odds that depend on your score, thats LOGIC DICTATING CHANCE.
When you roll by tapping Magic or Bash, that brief suspenseful event is PURE CHANCE.

There's a beautiful balance between the two. It's not complete randomness; it's informed randomness.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 12:41 AM
Same thing happened to me. I lost 11 dragons (including my Diamond and 4 hybrids) to Helios yesterday. On a whim, I finally bested him with my level 8 Independence. Not sure whether it was by choice or by chance, but it was for sure a hard-earned win. Much luck to you!

lost with independence as well.. huhh...
Helios has now taken out my 15 dragons.. nothing left now to fight other dragons later on even if i win! :(

paula21870
08-11-13, 12:42 AM
I can't beat diamond battle 29, I don't have mercury only lvl 10 diamond and crusader but I tried that any ideas of what I could use?

newmoonfashion
08-11-13, 12:43 AM
- Round25 - Night Elf16: Landworm10 BM+++, Dawntree6 BM+M+ (that's correct, level 6, have hope, lol)

Okay I'm stuck on Night Elf. Have tried 10 different of the suggested dragons - not even close to get that dragon.
Can you please explain what all the +++ means?

Any other suggestions?

adrianelady
08-11-13, 12:48 AM
Okay I'm stuck on Night Elf. Have tried 10 different of the suggested dragons - not even close to get that dragon.
Can you please explain what all the +++ means?

Any other suggestions?

I just beat night elf with level 7 scarecrow two bashes 1 magic! :)

08-11-13, 12:51 AM
I wonder if lightning would defeat night elf? Any other suggestions? I have no diamonds.

It will. I used lightning on this island. BMB.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 12:54 AM
Helios has now taken out my 15 dragons.. nothing left now to fight other dragons later on even if i win! :(
After selecting a dragon use MMM. Do not waiver.

I also used Fuzzy 6, to beat DA. It was MMM.
Earlier I lost a string of dragons including a Fuzzy 10 n Pegasus.

08-11-13, 01:00 AM
Go over to the battle arena thread and see all the choices that have been used. Good luck!

belbar22
08-11-13, 01:06 AM
Another loss to crusader. Has been over 24 hours now��. Can't see how I can win this tournament. Think I am going to try something totally random next time.

newmoonfashion
08-11-13, 01:07 AM
I just beat night elf with level 7 scarecrow two bashes 1 magic! :)

Didn't work either - my scarecrow is level 10
Guess I have to pay gold to get rid of this evil dragon

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:08 AM
I notice most LOWlevel dragons 6s n 7s do well in the last few stages.
Watch out Buddies!
A Lvl 7 Winter, 6 Fuzzy, 7 Parakeet have all done wonders.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:09 AM
Try a low Lvl Fuzzy or Pegasus etc

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:11 AM
Another loss to crusader. Has been over 24 hours now��. Can't see how I can win this tournament. Think I am going to try something totally random next time.

I fought fir a Daywith Crusader. Finally used MMM with an Epic Crusader, n won.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:14 AM
I beat treasure with The Elf. One bash! ( I love those one hitters!!)

Quoted again for those who need help

Miasma5
08-11-13, 01:15 AM
So, I spent 24 hours for one dragon. Now I have 4 more dragons to beat, and I have only two days. And 17 dragons are waiting to heal. I am happy that in real life I am not so unlucky :)

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:16 AM
My diamond 10 took down TL's diamond, MBM, surprised me since the first two attacks didn't do much. Just the phoenix to go.

I hope the same works for me.

Miasma5
08-11-13, 01:16 AM

Try Mindvolt, it worked for me, eventually

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:18 AM
So, I spent 24 hours for one dragon. Now I have 4 more dragons to beat, and I have only two days. And 17 dragons are waiting to heal. I am happy that in real life I am not so unlucky :)
Real life is also decided by a different God [LOL]

Keep trying!

belbar22
08-11-13, 01:19 AM
I was feeling really fed up but your post has just put a smile on my face. You're so right. I was forgetting this is just a game and if I lose it will be disappointing but not the end of the world. In real life I have much to be happy about.

belbar22
08-11-13, 01:21 AM
Try Mindvolt, it worked for me, eventually

Have tried it 3 times already and have 1 in my nest from storage that I will try although I have 21 hours to wait for that one ( didn't realise, when I stuck it on the nest). Will heal a mindvolt next.

jennyh30
08-11-13, 01:22 AM
Just won 5 gold for a battle instead of 1/2 leviathan pearls. Is this supposed to happen?

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:22 AM
Recap
Originally Posted by sweetplate
I had a brutal time with Night Elf, but finally got him with epic Wild.
I got Crusader on the second try with an epic fairy. Hope that might help somebody.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 01:23 AM
Just won 5 gold for a battle instead of 1/2 leviathan pearls. Is this supposed to happen?

Yes it's fixed for all

lala_gabbana
08-11-13, 01:29 AM
Helios....hates...me!! 11 dragons exhausted, all pink and fairytales turned to toast, now im exhausted. Going to sleep and dream about taking helios down!!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:40 AM

ok! should i try MMM with Dream dragon? for Helios?

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:45 AM

Hey MMM Was really a nice tip!
I used dream just right now! and guess i lose it just by narrow margine! it came to almost 5% health on last shot! Hope next icecream can make helios Scream! LOL

Thankyou! :D

nic1967
08-11-13, 01:45 AM

Have you tried unicorn? My unicorn beat Helios. Anyone have any suggestions besides lightning for Phoenix? I just lost. I may try kite & see what happens.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:47 AM
Hey MMM Was really a nice tip!
I used dream just right now! and guess i lose it just by narrow margine! it came to almost 5% health on last shot! Hope next icecream can make helios Scream! LOL

Thankyou! :D

I m struggling since Crusader! more then 25 dragons to heal. but dont know why an inner energy is making me crazy about this battle. and yes i m loving it!

Optimist! :)

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:50 AM
Have you tried unicorn? My unicorn beat Helios. Anyone have any suggestions besides lightning for Phoenix? I just lost. I may try kite & see what happens.

I dnt have any diamond types to fight with! not yet that lucky to have diamond! :)

YOU CAN TRY MASK to beat Phoenix!

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 01:52 AM

BLACK SWAN try this one too.. re-heal lightning and also give it one more chance!

nic1967
08-11-13, 01:58 AM
BLACK SWAN try this one too.. re-heal lightning and also give it one more chance!

Ok, I will. I don't have black swan but I'll heal lightning as soon as I can.

nic1967
08-11-13, 01:59 AM
I dnt have any diamond types to fight with! not yet that lucky to have diamond! :)

YOU CAN TRY MASK to beat Phoenix!

I don't have mask either! For me diamond was easier to get than those 2 & dark angel & dark elf! Lol

nic1967
08-11-13, 02:04 AM
And thank you to both of you!!! Very much!

loopylee1968
08-11-13, 02:08 AM
Can some one help me please. i am stuck on Big Bad. Guide says dark angel to use but i do not have one. Any ideas please ?

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 02:16 AM
And thank you to both of you!!! Very much!

Your welcome! Try leopard then until it heals! :)

newmoonfashion
08-11-13, 02:19 AM
Recap
Originally Posted by sweetplate
I had a brutal time with Night Elf, but finally got him with epic Wild.
I got Crusader on the second try with an epic fairy. Hope that might help somebody.

Thank you so much
Wild bbb finally took night elf out

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 02:38 AM
Thank you so much
Wild bbb finally took night elf out
Great relief

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 02:40 AM
Can some one help me please. i am stuck on Big Bad. Guide says dark angel to use but i do not have one. Any ideas please ?
Pl check earlier pages. Big Bad is Pink color.
Use Black. I used a Lotus

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 02:53 AM
dream goes down, Light Goes Down! Helios is nightmare! huhhhh...

habibass
08-11-13, 03:09 AM
It says, that only 2 days left for battle event. What will happen then? I know I wont be able to play 30 battles in only 2 days. Should. Give up now and stop trying?

merdragon
08-11-13, 03:09 AM
Didn't work either - my scarecrow is level 10
Guess I have to pay gold to get rid of this evil dragon

Firstly, + means it's a strong impact on opponent, ++ stronger, +++ is very strong defeat or almost defeat.

Nite Elf is black, so use dragon type with green, white, cosmic, rainbow. It is also a super rare, so try to use a super rare, expired or unbreedable against it for better chance. Dawntree is a green and super rare, that's why I chose it, even though it's only level 6.

So with your dragons, find any super rare, expired or unbreedable with those colours. Say Pegasus, fuzzy, pearl, light, cosmic, Saturn, rainbow... Who knows your forest or emerald may beat it ;) some players beat it with Forest BM, Forest BB.

Good luck :)

merdragon
08-11-13, 03:12 AM
I used Cheshire6 B+++B, and Origami10 MBM on other account. Good luck.

merdragon
08-11-13, 03:13 AM
dream goes down, Light Goes Down! Helios is nightmare! huhhhh...

Oops, Cheshire6 B+++B or Origami10 MBM

merdragon
08-11-13, 03:16 AM

Pegasus10 BM+++ and landworm10 M+++

loopylee1968
08-11-13, 03:45 AM

Thank you. I did actually try to read back but got so confused. I don't have a black dragon but thanks for replying.

Mani_Sari
08-11-13, 03:51 AM
What's up with this Night Elf, stuck at it for almost 2 days now. Twice I used a Dawntree seeing most people beat it using that and still lost. Running out of usuable dragons and I can see the next 5 are even worse sheesh.

vaibhav11
08-11-13, 03:52 AM
Oops, Cheshire6 B+++B or Origami10 MBM

dnt have cheshire! Origami healing. 4 more hours! huhhh.. anyways,, will have to try origami again!

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 03:56 AM
Thank you everyone.
Level7 Parakeet smashed Diamond20. The magic MMM.
First round I tried a lvl 8 Aether against the Diamond.
One one step away.

muscovylover
08-11-13, 03:59 AM
I'm still stuck on DA...used Quetzal6, Angel10, Fuzzy6&4, Pegasus10, Diamond4, Ice cream7, Pearl10, D tree6, YY6, Winter10, Light10 and I even threw my baby Leo3 at him but they got all defeated...:( any other suggestions?

adrianelady
08-11-13, 03:59 AM
My mind volt took out crusader hooray! I hope I can make it through the next 4 ! ��

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 04:00 AM
Thank you. I did actually try to read back but got so confused. I don't have a black dragon but thanks for replying.
Gold n Fairytale colors work too against Pink, Big Bad.
Or try Virtue or Kitsune or Naga.
You should breed a Lotus as it is easy. Just ask friends to send you the lotus n collect them. But not much time now.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 04:03 AM
I'm still stuck on DA...used Quetzal6, Angel10, Fuzzy6&4, Pegasus10, Diamond4, Ice cream7, Pearl10, D tree6, YY6, Winter10, Light10 and I even threw my baby Leo3 at him but they got all defeated...:( any other suggestions?

I used Fuzzy 7, MMM to end DA.
Lost many in the process.

alyssafriends
08-11-13, 04:11 AM
Use any diamond hybrid you have and cross your fingers...

darla1123
08-11-13, 04:28 AM
What's up with this Night Elf, stuck at it for almost 2 days now. Twice I used a Dawntree seeing most people beat it using that and still lost. Running out of usuable dragons and I can see the next 5 are even worse sheesh.

I got past night elf using t-Rex Good luck

darla1123
08-11-13, 04:29 AM

I used eclipse

Kami365
08-11-13, 04:32 AM
First battle Lost today Epic Emerald beat by Dark Angel Lv18, used attacks BMB.,,still long way to go,may be I'll try epic Dark angel with TL Dark angel,might work,what you think guys!! Advice Please.,

Kami365
08-11-13, 04:40 AM

Thanks Sumercarefree,I'll do try Fuzzy,but epic Fuzzy is exhausted and another Fuzzy Lv 3,do you think I can try Fuzzy Lv 3 against DA...Thank you.

Kami365
08-11-13, 04:43 AM
I used Fuzzy 7, MMM to end DA.
Lost many in the process.

Thanks Sumercarefree, my epic Fuzzy is Exhausted and another Fuzzy Lv3, do you think I can try Fuzzy Lv3 against Dark angel?? Thanks and wait for your advice.

faeriedust
08-11-13, 04:50 AM

Someone suggested Atlantis to me, and I won with that. Forgot the combo though sorry and atlantis doesn't follow the color guide but its worth a try if you have no black, cosmic or zodiac.

Mani_Sari
08-11-13, 05:02 AM

Another one bites the dust lol, but thanks for the tip. 25 dragons need to be healed and counting, mostly by this piece of ssssshhh. >_<

cakeandpie
08-11-13, 05:06 AM

Oh no!!! I feel your pain! The same thing happened to me with Crusader! It took 19 tries to beat him the first time, and now I have lost 15 dragons to him so far the second time. I just will not have time to finish the tournament now unless a miracle (or a couple miracles!) happen soon. I am so sorry; it's not fair to us at all. So much time and effort wasted.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 05:14 AM
Thanks Sumercarefree,I'll do try Fuzzy,but epic Fuzzy is exhausted and another Fuzzy Lv 3,do you think I can try Fuzzy Lv 3 against DA...Thank you.
Yes it's worth a try

kwhales
It says, that only 2 days left for battle event. What will happen then? I know I wont be able to play 30 battles in only 2 days. Should. Give up now and stop trying?

Do not stop trying? How many rounds do you have left? Go through this thread and find dragons to battle each of the opponents. That should help you fly through the easier ones and help build an army for the tougher ones.

kwhales
My lightning just lost to Phoenix. Aah what a great morning.

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 05:15 AM
Oh no!!! I feel your pain! The same thing happened to me with Crusader! It took 19 tries to beat him the first time, and now I have lost 15 dragons to him so far the second time. I just will not have time to finish the tournament now unless a miracle (or a couple miracles!) happen soon. I am so sorry; it's not fair to us at all. So much time and effort wasted.
Wow a read disaster

belbar22
08-11-13, 05:21 AM
Close to giving up 2 more dragons down. Do people think it is worth trying Atlantis against crusader?

sunkalito
08-11-13, 05:21 AM
"Please, i need help urgently!!!

I was fighting in the phoenix tournament, against helios already!! My nephew dropped my ipad and it wouldn't turn back on!! So i took it to my neighbor who's a tech, but he told me it probably would have to go to repair in store. I backed up my game to my android phone in the meantime (and downloaded free gold, yay).
Twenty minutes later he calls me saying that after all my ipad is working, he turned it on and formatted it (which sucked). Has a but of a dent on the side, but otherwise seemingly okay...
So eventually i got back into the apple store and retrieved my game, but now i'm back on forest dragon. Please please please help me, please... I'm crying all over the place. This should not have happened so close to the finish. :(

Please check that my progress was on helios and retrieve it, please...
"

So yeah, from the email i sent team lava you can guess what happened to me just this morning. :( i can't even... No words. Just no words.

Support ticket #1007474. Great thing to happen on a weekend when nobody's working... :'(

It's funny that my exhausted dragons are still exhausted though.

doublescream
08-11-13, 05:23 AM

And I feel yours :( I hope we get those much needed miracles... (One of them being a reply from TL)

Sumercarefree
08-11-13, 05:25 AM
Battle a results for those who are Desperate n Lost

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AirojqZymHCpdGRmQkFVUm8wZDA0NHkxa2t5Vk1Kc Wc

sunkalito
08-11-13, 05:26 AM
I can't believe that after all this effort i am going to miss my chance at phoenix because of something so stupid. :(