PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 02:18 PM
Stuck on dark angel now. It took down my forestfire, quetzal, winter, and water so far. Crusader in the healing spring. Pegasus only level 6, hmmm.

I have these listed as winners against Dark Angel:

Forestfire: MBM(2 times), M++M(2 times)
Atlantis: BMB, M+++
Pearl: B, BBB
Mirage: BM++
Winter: BB
Quetzal: B
Pegasus: M++M
Crusader: BM
Aurora: M+++
Fuzzy
Light

Hope this helps a little!

MajicHearts
08-09-13, 02:20 PM
Phoenix Nesting
Friends, my army of gladiators are celebrating our tournament victory!
Storm, the Phoenix boss dragon, fell to the pink magic swords of Bolt, my Lightning.
Oh, you should have seen them together! (Can somebody PM me instructions for posting pics, please?)
The egg is on a nest, and will be ready to hatch in 3 hours. But I will keep it there for a while. A bit of old lizard wisdom: You only get to be an egg once.
Spa sessions at the Healing Springs Resort for the exhausted. Diamondate wine and fireapple pie for all who fought. (Spiced impruberry punch and stuffed rushrooms for all the other dragons.)

CONGRATULATIONS SAND!!! THANK YOU for all your information and encouragement!

paulagoiis
08-09-13, 02:21 PM
Any suggestions for crusader? I used mindvolt, right heart, fireworks, passion, sapphire, water but all failed :(

kwhales
08-09-13, 02:27 PM
Any suggestions for crusader? I used mindvolt, right heart, fireworks, passion, sapphire, water but all failed :(

Gold. As in the Dragon not ultimate.

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 02:28 PM

Epic Lightning finally did the trick for me. BM. Hope that helps!

buttmarb
08-09-13, 02:31 PM
try with black swan (pink) maria

Gotcha...! Ok I'll try blk swan and tiny. Fingers crossed...!

belbar22
08-09-13, 02:32 PM
Lightening has defeated my lotus and 3 of my pink dragons. I don't have any diamonds or black hybrids except bat L7. Any suggestions.

jackie2006
08-09-13, 02:35 PM
I beat Crusader with mercury only 1 B

paulagoiis
08-09-13, 02:37 PM
Epic Lightning finally did the trick for me. BM. Hope that helps!

Crusader is awful!! I'm no expert, but [], only diamond dragons and high-level Seabreeze, Storm, Clown, and Social have any advantage whatsoever over any other dragon at all. :( I just lost my Leopard to Crusader--the 7th dragon of mine it's defeated.

Gold. As in the Dragon not ultimate.

I beat Crusader with mercury only 1 B

Thank you all!!!

jackie2006
08-09-13, 02:38 PM
my nite elf won lightening with MM

Lightening has defeated my lotus and 3 of my pink dragons. I don't have any diamonds or black hybrids except bat L7. Any suggestions.

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 02:46 PM
Grrr Helios beat dream. Was so close to beating him too! Unicorn is healing for another 4 hours...and I couldn't seem to find any other suggestions besides dream. Help?

kwhales
08-09-13, 02:49 PM
Yay. My Gold dragon is healed. Come crusader…BRING IT ON !!!!!

kwhales
08-09-13, 02:51 PM
Yay. My Gold dragon is healed. Come crusader…BRING IT ON !!!!!

Well, that didn't take long. There must be something about a freshly, spa relaxed dragon. Gold took Crusader out with one BASH. Ahh, to have a lovely time in the spa, then fight. Woohoo.

sand
08-09-13, 03:09 PM
This may be answered somewhere else, but I couldn't find anything about it. Do the hidden colors of dragons play a role in the battle arena. For instance, if I were to use big bad dragon would he have fairy and black elements?
They DON'T. Composite colors and hidden colors do not enter into the scoring that determines the odds on each attack roll.
So a fairytale type fights with just the fairytale element.
If it's a Fairytale, just the fairytale element; not green or yellow.
If it's a Big Bad, just the fairytale element; no black.
Do not be misled by the magic attack of composite elements. The family element for fairytale is topaz and their magic attack has the same VISUAL appearance as dragons that have air as the primary element. However, it is NOT an air attack, and it is NOT using yellow.

belbar22
08-09-13, 03:09 PM
Finally beat lightening with naga MM

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 03:10 PM
Well, that didn't take long. There must be something about a freshly, spa relaxed dragon. Gold took Crusader out with one BASH. Ahh, to have a lovely time in the spa, then fight. Woohoo.

Haha, that's what it took for me to beat Night Elf--Landworm got beat initially, but first thing out of the spa he beat Night Elf! I am really hoping that's the case for Seabreeze tonight because I'm getting ****ED by Crusader! (Wish I had Gold, or ANY diamond dragon for that matter!)

allenomg
08-09-13, 03:11 PM
stuck on diamons now x) infinity, crusader & diamond failed :x

cara1581
08-09-13, 03:14 PM
stuck on diamons now x) infinity, crusader & diamond failed :x

I just beat diamond with epic fireworks BMM

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 03:16 PM
Crusader just defeated my Griffin, dragon #8. This feels like banging my head against a brick wall. :(

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 03:18 PM
omg!!! finally i beat Goblin with epic mirage MMB... it took so long....

i hope that i can finish it with my limited dragons and with out diamonds...

mommeeof4
08-09-13, 03:19 PM
So excited, I have been reading pages and pages of Night Elf losses. I made lists of the winners to prepare myself. My first choice was Forestfire, I was prepared for a loss, it was my first attempt on him. Didn't expect to win.... Two Magics was all it took! Couldn't believe it!!
Thanks to everyone who has been posting their results! What an amazing help that info has been. One question though, Sand, how do you know so much about this stuff? Your explanations are so deep. Thanks for all the time spent making your guides on colors! I have used it for almost every battle fought. Almost all have been won on the first attempt. Thanks again :)
Wish me luck guys, 5 more dragons to go. I am hoping that I didn't just jinx myself by posting how good I have been doing. Lol

buffmama
08-09-13, 03:26 PM
Night Elf took out my epic Atlantis, Lamdworm & DawnTree and the finally beat it with my epic Crusader BBB
Now to work on Crusader who took out my epic Gold
The line at the Healing Spring is getting longer.... ugh

allenomg
08-09-13, 03:28 PM
I just beat diamond with epic fireworks BMM

will give fireworks a try and see how it goes !

aileeniweeni
08-09-13, 03:39 PM
will give fireworks a try and see how it goes !

if that doesn't work, i also failed with crusader, infinity, and diamond x2 against diamond. then i tried mercury and won with BM. good luck!

sparkles818
08-09-13, 03:45 PM
Helios has taken out 2 lights, lightning, griffin and one other. I don't have dream or mercury. Any suggestions??? I'm going to try chocolate next. I don't have unicorn or tiny either.

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 03:52 PM
Helios has taken out 2 lights, lightning, griffin and one other. I don't have dream or mercury. Any suggestions??? I'm going to try chocolate next. I don't have unicorn or tiny either.

I just tried kitsune and won!! Bash took about 80% and then magic took care of the rest :)

doublescream
08-09-13, 03:53 PM

Do you have any diamonds at all? If so, they would be your best chance (regardless of level). If you don't, it seems like it doesn't matter wich dragon you use.

cheryllemon
08-09-13, 04:01 PM
I finally beat Crusader with Mistmoth, BM

cheryllemon
08-09-13, 04:02 PM

I used Mistmoth, BM

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 04:08 PM
if that doesn't work, i also failed with crusader, infinity, and diamond x2 against diamond. then i tried mercury and won with BM. good luck!

I failed with diamond mercury fireworks and mistmoth just to see lol all got pretty close but I lost! I may try mercury again when he's healed

Candy3030
08-09-13, 04:11 PM
Help plz :( Im stuck on Night Elf :( I used Atlantis, Boo, Cosmic, Landworm, Infinity, and Infinity :(
I dont have Angel :( Any suggestions anyone would have would be welcome ....
Thanks in advance .

Candy3030
08-09-13, 04:12 PM
Help plz :( Im stuck on Night Elf :( I used Atlantis, Boo, Cosmic, Landworm, Infinity, and Infinity :(
Thanks in advance .

Opppsss! Not 2 times infinity... I meant dawntree...

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 04:20 PM
Mist just lost to Crusader. Loss #9. Just by the odds I should have had a win by now...argh. Will try Topaz next hour and then Seabreeze comes out of the spa for try #2.

lunarbunny
Candy, do you have Forestfire? Seems a lot of players have had luck with him, myself included only BM took night elf out!

cakeandpie
Thanks in advance .

Some people are having good luck with Forestfire.

asyran2012
08-09-13, 04:23 PM
Mist just lost to Crusader. Loss #9. Just by the odds I should have had a win by now...argh. Will try Topaz next hour and then Seabreeze comes out of the spa for try #2.

My brother lost to Crusader using Topaz! Try to see for yourself! If you're lucky then Congratz! :P

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 04:26 PM

Have you tried lightning? I was on a losing streak and then tried lightning and won against crusader

sparkles818
08-09-13, 04:26 PM
Do you have any diamonds at all? If so, they would be your best chance (regardless of level). If you don't, it seems like it doesn't matter wich dragon you use.

Quetzal is healing. I will try Infinity next. They are the only ones other then basic diamond.

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 04:30 PM
Quetzal is healing. I will try Infinity next. They are the only ones other then basic diamond.

For Helios right? I thought I needed my unicorn which is still currently healing so I tried kitsune and won with BM. Try that if you have one

allenomg
08-09-13, 04:32 PM
nope fireworks failed, nearly beat him tho

aw guess ill keep trying different dragons until my diamonds heal, dont have any others besides the one i failed with x)
thanks!

kwhales
08-09-13, 04:32 PM

Quetzal is very wimpy in the arena. Use him as a last resort.

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 04:47 PM

Awww I was gonna try queztal against DA next since I don't have angel. Bad idea??

kwhales
08-09-13, 04:51 PM
Awww I was gonna try queztal against DA next since I don't have angel. Bad idea??

Do you have another diamond hybrid?

kwhales
08-09-13, 04:52 PM
I just went into my game and my clock for the tournament is gone. The red banner is still there but no day/time counter.

Umm, Is this good or bad?

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 04:53 PM
Do you have another diamond hybrid?

I have 2 mercurys, gold, queztal, unicorn, infinity and 2 anibus' but amazingly enough queztal did in fact beat DA with one bash!! :) so happy right now!

kwhales
08-09-13, 04:56 PM
I have 2 mercurys, gold, queztal, unicorn, infinity and 2 anibus' but amazingly enough queztal did in fact beat DA with one bash!! :) so happy right now!

That's good to know cause DA is coming up for me if and when i get past Helios. Gold went down. So, I may try crusader, but I am unsure who to use next on Helios.

Kami365
08-09-13, 04:59 PM
First battle Lost against crusader Lv 16 with epic Aurora ,attack was Bash/Magic/Magic,.i think crusader gonna another nightmare for like NightElf .

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 05:01 PM
That's good to know cause DA is coming up for me if and when i get past Helios. Gold went down. So, I may try crusader, but I am unsure who to use next on Helios.

Try kitsune! I was waiting for my unicorn to finish healing and tried kitsune and beat Helios with BM.

sand
08-09-13, 05:03 PM
Stuck on dark angel now. *It took down my forestfire, quetzal, winter, and water so far. *Crusader in the healing spring. *Pegasus only level 6, hmmm.

Update: Quetzal 8 lost! But I decided to chance it and threw in Mercury 10 and DA was defeated with one bash!

Quetzal is scored like a SUPER RARE dragon in the arena. This is true for all dragons that cannot be bred. Quetzal remains a worthy champion for battles against super rares, rares or commons. But it's not a top notch contender in rounds 26-29 of this tournament. Do NOT put it in the same class as the other ultra rares.

Maryjeans1
08-09-13, 05:06 PM
Just wanted to share that you can beat Medusa with Epic Fire With MBB :-)

sand
08-09-13, 05:08 PM
Note that when a rare or ultra-rare dragon returns to the game (as Quetzal and Fireworks did for a few days recently), their labelled rarity is restored.
During Fireworks' return, it once again fought with rare status.
Quetzal fought as an ultra-rare during its return.
But as both dragons left again, their battle status changed to super rare.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 05:10 PM
First battle Lost against crusader Lv 16 with epic Aurora ,attack was Bash/Magic/Magic,.i think crusader gonna another nightmare for like NightElf .

Yep, same here. I've lost 4 to Crusader so far, but I lost 8 to Night Elf before I kicked her to the curb. So I'm not too worried yet. If my damages go above 10 dragons I might start getting stressed. Right now I'm just zen :) Seriously, if I can get past Night Elf I can get past anything, that was just awful! Gotta keep on keepin' on!!

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 05:13 PM
Quetzal is scored like a SUPER RARE dragon in the arena. This is true for all dragons that cannot be bred. Quetzal remains a worthy champion for battles against super rares, rares or commons. But it's not a top notch contender in rounds 26-29 of this tournament. Do NOT put it in the same class as the other ultra rares.

That's why I was a little scared to try quetzal against DA because I read it might not do much- BUT it IS possible to beat DA with quetzal. He was my first choice in the battle against DA because I just wanted to try to see if it would work and it did! Yes quetzal may not be the number one choice...but it is one of many that could work. Phoenix is all that's left for me...hopefully I can win tonight and be done with this!

sand
08-09-13, 05:14 PM
I just went into my game and my clock for the tournament is gone. The red banner is still there but no day/time counter.

Umm, Is this good or bad?

Sister, I hope and pray that your Ice Isles experience has not messed with your tournament because I will scream.
And I'll be mad at you.

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 05:17 PM
Ugh... Diamond is decimating me :( No more diamond hybrids left, I'm at a loss as to what to use...

Kami365
08-09-13, 05:18 PM
Yep, same here. I've lost 4 to Crusader so far, but I lost 8 to Night Elf before I kicked her to the curb. So I'm not too worried yet. If my damages go above 10 dragons I might start getting stressed. Right now I'm just zen :) Seriously, if I can get past Night Elf I can get past anything, that was just awful! Gotta keep on keepin' on!!

Yeah,you right,we are in the same boat,I lost 8 battle against NightElf too.,hope we knock him (crusader ) down soon.Good Luck.

sand
08-09-13, 05:20 PM
That's why I was a little scared to try quetzal against DA because I read it might not do much- BUT it IS possible to beat DA with quetzal. He was my first choice in the battle against DA because I just wanted to try to see if it would work and it did! Yes quetzal may not be the number one choice...but it is one of many that could work. Phoenix is all that's left for me...hopefully I can win tonight and be done with this!

Certainly. It's a super rare, not chopped liver. You don't NEED ultras to battle against ultras, but they do give you the best odds.
Having said that, the best odds against ultras that are levels 16, 18 and 20 are terribly low anyway. That's why players needn't worry about using supers against them.
There's stinking low odds (using ultras), then slightly worse than stinking low odds (using supers and unbreedables), then there's everything else at rock bottom.
Play on!

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 05:26 PM

I felt like that too, but Crusader has been literally twice as bad as Night Elf. I just lost Topaz to it, my tenth loss. I'm starting to get stresses because I don't have enough time to spend an entire day or more on each round from 26-30!!

mrarfan
08-09-13, 05:26 PM
My Tournament resets to Round 26 (Crusader) Now I can't win! Any other suggestion for Crusader?

mrarfan
08-09-13, 05:28 PM
I felt like that too, but Crusader has been literally twice as bad as Night Elf. I just lost Topaz to it, my tenth loss. I'm starting to get stresses because I don't have enough time to spend an entire day or more on each round from 26-30!!

Yup! Crusader is even evil than Night Elf! TL! In the next tournament,please eliminate the Diamond Dragons! It's too hard!
(I would guess 90% TL staff won't even care about our complains! A little reply would be NICE! Not just hiding yourself)

dragonlord196
08-09-13, 05:34 PM
I just completed battles, goal cleared and was awarded Phoenix dragon. It was supposedly placed in storage because my nests were full, however it is not there.... This happened on my other account, Merlin's Realm.....Help!

sunkalito
08-09-13, 05:35 PM
Guys, i just battled goblin for the second time. Beat it with dream dragon both times, but the second time was a close call.

I hope this doesn't happen again!! Has anyone had any repeated tournament battles today?

picklylily
08-09-13, 05:35 PM
I can't beat Leviathan. It's ****ing all of my dragons.

And because of the problems some have experienced with updates, I'm getting paranoid. So I wanna win this battle soon. Help! :/

allenomg
08-09-13, 05:37 PM
ok fireworks and fairy failed at diamond
this is my new night elf XD

Candy3030
08-09-13, 05:41 PM
Candy, do you have Forestfire? Seems a lot of players have had luck with him, myself included only BM took night elf out!

Yes I have forestfire. Thank you! I will try that :) :)

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 05:44 PM
My Tournament resets to Round 26 (Crusader) Now I can't win! Any other suggestion for Crusader?

I beat it on both my accounts with Snowman if that helps. ;-)

Candy3030
08-09-13, 05:45 PM

Omg! Thank you so much! It was super close but Forestfire took the Night Elf out! Woot woot!
Thank you very much! :) :)

kwhales
08-09-13, 05:47 PM
Try kitsune! I was waiting for my unicorn to finish healing and tried kitsune and beat Helios with BM.

Ooh I will try that next hour. Just lost crusader to helios. That cremesicle is going down one way or another.

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 05:48 PM
Helios is continuing to kick my butt on both my accounts. Lost both Unicorns to it, an infinity, triceratops, Chocolate, dream, Big Bad and something else, I think. Honestly not sure what to try next! Help!

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 05:49 PM
Ooh I will try that next hour. Just lost crusader to helios. That cremesicle is going down one way or another.

Hmmm, I don't have Kitsune, but on one account I have Black Swan, maybe that'll work!
Has anyone beaten Helios with any standard dragons? Might try Tiny on my other account....?

kwhales
08-09-13, 05:50 PM
Helios is continuing to kick my butt on both my accounts. Lost both Unicorns to it, an infinity, triceratops, Chocolate, dream, Big Bad and something else, I think. Honestly not sure what to try next! Help!

Read above. I am having the same problem But will try Kitsune next. Maybe chocolate to go with the cremesicle.

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 05:56 PM
Omg! Thank you so much! It was super close but Forestfire took the Night Elf out! Woot woot!
Thank you very much! :) :)

Yay! (Claps hands lol) I'm so glad it worked for you! That's at least 4x I know it worked:)

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 05:58 PM
Now if I could just beat Diamond lol, he just beat epic Dream, my night would be awesome!

faeriedust
08-09-13, 05:59 PM
I think lightning is a diamond hybrid in disguise... Lightning has now defeated Lotus twice, Night Elf three times, Virtue, Aether, Cosmic.
I have no other black or pink dragons or fairytales. Are there any other dragons I can use? Or is my best bet to keep healing and using Lotus/Night Elf?

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 06:11 PM
Read above. I am having the same problem But will try Kitsune next. Maybe chocolate to go with the cremesicle.

LOL, "YOU read above!" Gotta love overlapping conversations! ;-)

So I tried Black Swan & Tiny, both failed. Passion dragon is the other one I forgot to mention. My Unicorns are healing now, perhaos they'll perform better after 6 hours in the spa? Did you have luck? Ugh! So glad we have extra time on this one!!!

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 06:14 PM
Hmm, someone posted back on page 43 that they beat Helios with Crusader, I might try that next. Back in an hour.

abde123
08-09-13, 06:14 PM
I was to 18/30 battle win and when I come back I get back to 1/30 :( !! Why me ..

nbella1414
08-09-13, 06:24 PM
Yep. Diamond has beaten all of my diamonds. What the heck am I gonna use to beat this sucker??

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 06:27 PM
Yep. Diamond has beaten all of my diamonds. What the heck am I gonna use to beat this sucker??

Ouch really? I only tried diamond so far was thinking infinity next...have a feeling this one will stump me for a while.. :/

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 06:29 PM
Seabreeze just lost to Crusader for the second time! Loss #11 and I am really getting stressed! I should have 2-3 more tries tonight and then will try Storm for the second time in the morning when it comes out of the healing spring.

Crusader is just evil. It really isn't fair of TL to make this SO hard. A challenge is good because it gets you to think and try hard, but the way these final rounds are set up, this really is impossible if you don't have diamond dragons or spend gold for ultimate attack... Or I guess have the insanest luck imaginable like lmac10!

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 06:31 PM
Ouch really? I only tried diamond so far was thinking infinity next...have a feeling this one will stump me for a while.. :/

Yes it beat my diamond crusader and mercury! I also tried fireworks and mistmoth. But I just beat it with epic Night Elf! It seemed to be such a contender I had to try it lol. MBM. On to the final battle with Phoenix! Good luck everyone!

nbella1414
08-09-13, 06:32 PM

Yes and I'm feeling way more discouraged than I was with crusader right now. I have 9 different diamonds and I've tried a couple of them twice now.

At least with crusader I knew I could go against the secondary color. I'm at a loss right now. I have enough gold for one ultimate attack. But then what if I can't beat Phoenix?

kwhales
08-09-13, 06:38 PM
Hmm, someone posted back on page 43 that they beat Helios with Crusader, I might try that next. Back in an hour.

Thanks to Helios, my crusader has a spa day.

sunkalito
My clown blasted leviathan away with just one bash. :) yay! But i'm getting anxious, lol. With no diamond hybrids and my diamond still unhatched, i doubt the last turns will be anything short of hellish for me.

Need to ponder what to use against lightining (that one scares me) and night elf (everyone says it's any champion's bane!)

wolftiger1234
Yes it beat my diamond crusader and mercury! I also tried fireworks and mistmoth. But I just beat it with epic Night Elf! It seemed to be such a contender I had to try it lol. MBM. On to the final battle with Phoenix! Good luck everyone!

Congrats on diamond and gl with Phoenix! I don't have night elf so if all my diamonds fail ill try some supers and see what happens. Kitsune has been my angel this tournament so I may try that

kooky panda
08-09-13, 06:40 PM
My clown blasted leviathan away with just one bash. :)

Thanks for the tip. It took me two bashes but it got the job done~~;)

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 06:41 PM
Yes and I'm feeling way more discouraged than I was with crusader right now. I have 9 different diamonds and I've tried a couple of them twice now.

At least with crusader I knew I could go against the secondary color. I'm at a loss right now. I have enough gold for one ultimate attack. But then what if I can't beat Phoenix?

Don't feel discouraged! We still have 3 and 1/2 days or so so there's still time! Yeah the long for healing springs may be long but well get through it! As least you have a back up plan with the 30 gold....I have none lol

nbella1414
08-09-13, 06:43 PM
I just tried Fireworks and Diamond ****ED her. *sigh*

I know. I'll try everything before I spend my gold. And having a few days helps but still. I WANT THE DIAMOND DEAD!!

sunkalito
08-09-13, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the tip. It took me two bashes but it got the job done~~;)

Ah, good to know :D

dani8411
08-09-13, 06:49 PM
After losing some dragons to Helios, I thought "oh well, let's try something different" I saw that one of Mythic's weakness was Fairytale. My big bad is level 5, but I thought I could give it a try.
My little Big Bad ****ed Helios with MBM :)
(I just got Diamond, and it is still on level 8, I don't have any Diamond hybrids, so I was almost without options)

LilMzB4Life
08-09-13, 06:56 PM
Finally beat lightning with naga MM

Thank you for posting this. Lightning has been taken my dragons out left and right. Thanks to Lightning I now have an assembly line of dragons waiting to be healed. I was about to give up hope but your tip helped me finally defeat that devilish dragon.

Shout out to everyone who has posted their wins. I would not have been able to get this far without all of your help. You guys are THE BEST!!'

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 07:03 PM
I just tried Fireworks and Diamond ****ED her. *sigh*

I know. I'll try everything before I spend my gold. And having a few days helps but still. I WANT THE DIAMOND DEAD!!

Well instead of infinity I clicked on mercury by mistake and one bash defeated diamond!! Now on to the last battle....Phoenix you shall be mine!!

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 07:10 PM
Kitsune has beat my big bad, atlantis and fireworks. -.- ugh. Any tips?

Use emarald, onyx( green, black gemstone drgn) or night or lotus or nightelf! U will beat kitsune

lollipop_rp
08-09-13, 07:14 PM
Advice for mask?
Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 07:17 PM
Advice for mask?
Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?

Passion worked for me.

nbella1414
08-09-13, 07:17 PM
Well instead of infinity I clicked on mercury by mistake and one bash defeated diamond!! Now on to the last battle....Phoenix you shall be mine!!

No way! That's great for you! I've tried my mercury twice now so I'll keep looking.

Let us know how u do with Phoenix.

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 07:19 PM
After losing some dragons to Helios, I thought "oh well, let's try something different" I saw that one of Mythic's weakness was Fairytale. My big bad is level 5, but I thought I could give it a try.
My little Big Bad ****ed Helios with MBM :)
(I just got Diamond, and it is still on level 8, I don't have any Diamond hybrids, so I was almost without options)

Lucky you! It totally obliterated my level 10 Big Bad, and just now beat my Crusader & I tried something different using Golem. Didn't work. My unicorns will be healed in another 3 hours, maybe I should just wait....?

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:20 PM
Advice for mask?
Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?

You can try Pearl Dragon! (i think)
Or Gold Dragon :P

doublescream
08-09-13, 07:21 PM
Advice for mask?
Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?

Try any combination of green/black/white. Moon, YinYang, Hunter an Pegasus ar your best bets but dragons like Atlantis, Ice Cream, Landworm and Lotus are good too

Dragonnat
08-09-13, 07:21 PM
Thank you for posting this. Lightning has been taken my dragons out left and right. Thanks to Lightning I now have an assembly line of dragons waiting to be healed. I was about to give up hope but your tip helped me finally defeat that devilish dragon.

Shout out to everyone who has posted their wins. I would not have been able to get this far without all of your help. You guys are THE BEST!!'

I am having same problem. Lightning has taken out my gem, big bad, naga and a couple others. Any suggestions? Thanks

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:22 PM
Lucky you! It totally obliterated my level 10 Big Bad, and just now beat my Crusader & I tried something different using Golem. Didn't work. My unicorns will be healed in another 3 hours, maybe I should just wait....?

[REPLY + COMMENT]

After 8 loses and one of them are Storm LV10! I FIANLLY BEAT CRUSADER WITH STORM LV10 BMM (the 2nd time)

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:23 PM

Well...I have Fairytale LV10 and Big Bad LV7! Should give it a try on both in 30 Min! ^__^

faeriedust
08-09-13, 07:24 PM
For Mask I used a Caesar.

Lightning has now beaten: Lotus 3 times, Night Elf 3 times, Virtue twice, Aether, Cosmic. Wow..

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:24 PM
Well...I have Fairytale LV10 and Big Bad LV7! Should give it a try on both in 30 Min! ^__^

@infinitelove19, Sorry! Wasn't suppose to reply from your post!
Should be from @dani8411! Sorry! XD

nbella1414
08-09-13, 07:27 PM

Epic Lotus... Ding Dong the Diamond's dead!!! Yay!!!!!!

Kami365
08-09-13, 07:27 PM
epic Mindvolt lost battle against Crusader Lv16.,, attack was MMM.,this is my 2nd battle lost.

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 07:28 PM
Crusader strikes again, taking out my LeftHeart for loss #12. Shall we see if I can hold the record for most losses in this tournament?? Someone else had 14...I'm getting close!

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 07:29 PM
Epic Lotus... Ding Dong the Diamond's dead!!! Yay!!!!!!

Awesome!!! I'm gonna try lightning in half an hour for Phoenix...I'm hoping this will be my last battle!

lollipop_rp
08-09-13, 07:29 PM
Okay
I forgot to mention, gold and quetzal were also defeated by mask.

My ceaser is lvl 5 and moon lvl 7

Will any work?

LilMzB4Life
08-09-13, 07:32 PM
I am having same problem. Lightning has taken out my gem, big bad, naga and a couple others. Any suggestions? Thanks

A lot of players have beaten it with Night Elf. I don't have that dragon yet so I had to try alternative successes. Naga was the only one that worked for me. I will search the thread some more and see what I can find. Wishing you lots of luck in the mean time.

cheryllemon
08-09-13, 07:33 PM
I was able to defeat Helios with my Swan, MM

LilMzB4Life
08-09-13, 07:35 PM
One of my neighbor's neighbor posted they beat Lightning with Wizard using MM. Hope that works for you

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:36 PM
[For Lightning] USE LOTUS if you have! I beat it with my Lotus LV7!
[For Crusader] USE STORM! I beat it the second try I use Storm LV10]

Kami365
08-09-13, 07:37 PM
Now 8 of my dragons are exhausted,need time to healing them, time is running out quickly,almost 3 more days left in tournament end,seems difficult to win this time,b'coz 5 strong contenders waiting for me.,Crusader,Helios,Dark angel,Diamond & Phoenix...But I'll try my best to win the Phoenix tournament.

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:39 PM
Ok! Helios beat my Fairytale LV10! Any suggestions? Please?

Kami365
08-09-13, 07:39 PM

Great tho,what attack was used to defeat Crusader with Epic Storm, I would like to go for next battle soon with Crusader.Thanks for help.

allenomg
08-09-13, 07:40 PM
omg my titan beat diamond, BBB
first one took away most of its hp the others did minimal damage but enough ;~ ;

pontifixx
08-09-13, 07:42 PM
After a tough day spent battling Helios, I just now FINALLY beat him down with my level 8 Independence. One magic was all it took. I was beginning to think I'd never get through this round, whew!

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 07:44 PM
Ok! Helios beat my Fairytale LV10! Any suggestions? Please?

I beat him with kitsune, someone reported to also win with black swan and big bad, and someone just posted they won with independence :)

swannygirl
08-09-13, 07:45 PM
so does anyone have suggestions for mask??

nbella1414
08-09-13, 07:49 PM

Yes! I remember last night storm failed you. So happy it won the second time!!

nbella1414
08-09-13, 07:50 PM
Awesome!!! I'm gonna try lightning in half an hour for Phoenix...I'm hoping this will be my last battle!

Good luck! That's my first choice against Phoenix too. Hope it works for you.

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 07:54 PM

Congrats so happy diamond was a pain! Good luck!

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 07:57 PM
OMG Just beat Phoenix! Egg is on my nest:D I lost the first time with lightning she was my first pick. But epic Night Elf beat diamond and now is my champion! Used MBM. Shout to sand for your amazing guide it has helped sooo many players! And thanks to everyone posting their wins and well wishes, hope is important after all!:)

08-09-13, 07:58 PM
16Super - use Scarecrow ( 10 ) [B] win 100%

Kami365
08-09-13, 07:59 PM
so does anyone have suggestions for mask??

I defeat Mask Lv7 with Pegasus Lv9 attack was MBB,good luck.

pribakes
08-09-13, 08:07 PM

Wish I could help, but Im in the same boat as you. Should I try aether, lotus or clown? Any idea?

sweetplate
08-09-13, 08:07 PM
I had a brutal time with Night Elf, but finally got him with epic Wild.
I got Crusader on the second try with an epic fairy. Hope that might help somebody.

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 08:13 PM
HA lightning lost to Phoenix like right away. One bash from him. BOO!! I don't have night elf...hhmmmmm...maybe lite would work? Or gold? Might try unicorn for the heck of it

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 08:13 PM
HA lightning lost to Phoenix like right away. One bash from him. BOO!! I don't have night elf...hhmmmmm...maybe lite would work? Or gold? Might try unicorn for the heck of it

*kite I mean lol

sweetplate
08-09-13, 08:14 PM
Any suggestions for Helios? I lost my Kitsune, Light and Landworm. I would be grateful for any tips.

Kami365
08-09-13, 08:20 PM
I got Crusader on the second try with an epic fairy. Hope that might help somebody.

thanks but what attack was used to beat Crusader with epic Fairy? Thanks again.

faeriedust
08-09-13, 08:22 PM
One of my neighbor's neighbor posted they beat Lightning with Wizard using MM. Hope that works for you

Thanks for the suggestion. Might try since now diamond has also lost very badly.

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 08:23 PM
Any suggestions for Helios? I lost my Kitsune, Light and Landworm. I would be grateful for any tips.

We've just been talking about that & I just beat him with Aurora!!!

****ed my Aurora on my other account though. People have had success with Big Bad, Black Swan, Chocolate, Unicorn & a few others I'm sure. Good luck!

Hoping my Big Bad will get him!

sweetplate
08-09-13, 08:27 PM
Ok, I tried bash and it didn't do much, so BMM.

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 08:30 PM
Loss #13 to Crusader in the books, Aether goes down. Will try Storm again in the morning, but this is hopeless...

sweetplate
08-09-13, 08:33 PM
We've just been talking about that & I just beat him with Aurora!!!

****ed my Aurora on my other account though. People have had success with Big Bad, Black Swan, Chocolate, Unicorn & a few others I'm sure. Good luck!

Hoping my Big Bad will get him!

I wish I had some of those dragons(lol). Thank you so much, though! :)

pribakes
08-09-13, 08:35 PM

Try crusader

mrarfan
08-09-13, 08:36 PM
Try crusader

If that person doesn't have any Diamonds?

swannygirl
08-09-13, 08:36 PM
I defeat Mask Lv7 with Pegasus Lv9 attack was MBB,good luck.

Thank you soooo much! Only needed MB on Pegasus lvl 7!

Kami365
08-09-13, 08:37 PM
Epic Fairy lost battle against Crusader Lv16 the attack was BMM..next try will be seabreeze than storm.

swannygirl
08-09-13, 08:41 PM
Any suggestions for when I have to face samurai in the next 52 minutes?

faeriedust
08-09-13, 08:44 PM

Lightning

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 08:45 PM

I second Lightning, I beat Samurai with MM.

swannygirl
08-09-13, 08:46 PM
Lightning

Thanks! that's actually the one I was thinking of trying :)

faeriedust
08-09-13, 08:51 PM
I saw a post about Lightning vs. Lightning yesterday or so, not sure. Did anyone have success with that combo?
Might try Lotus and Night Elf, then Lightning if they lose for the fourth time each again.

rosewaterlily
08-09-13, 08:54 PM
Argh, I'm still battling the dark angel, it's now taken out my atlantis, pegasus, snowman, mirage, and pearl, as well as my forestfire, quetzal, and water. My quetzal is healing now, maybe will give it another whirl if I still haven't beat DA by the time it's healed.

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 09:17 PM

Just beated lightning with my oragami ( pnk + puple )
Magic, bash, bash!

Even i tried black swan, virtue, night, lotus, topaz, emarald, forest! Finally oragami worked for me!

buffmama
08-09-13, 09:17 PM
Thanks Sweetplate :o Finally defeated Crusader using epic Fairy, this is after it defeated my epic Gold, Lighting, Mistmoth, and Storm ~ and the healing line is even longer.... ugh

08-09-13, 09:19 PM
Need help battle 17 Fireworks, used Geine (10) does not win

faeriedust
08-09-13, 09:21 PM
Need help battle 17 Fireworks, used Geine (10) does not win

Maybe Lightning/Trickster?

allenomg
08-09-13, 09:25 PM
lightning almost beat phoenix :c
gonna try kitsune/eclipse & kitsune again y__y

infinitelove19
08-09-13, 09:27 PM
Argh, I'm still battling the dark angel, it's now taken out my atlantis, pegasus, snowman, mirage, and pearl, as well as my forestfire, quetzal, and water. My quetzal is healing now, maybe will give it another whirl if I still haven't beat DA by the time it's healed.

Have you tried Dawntree? It worked great for me just now! Good luck! :-)

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 09:29 PM
Someone else earlier said that "15th time's the charm" for them beating Crusader. I certainly hope that's the case for me as well, since I just registered loss #14 (Fireworks). *sigh*

finnth12
08-09-13, 09:31 PM

Me too, beat DA with quetzal in 1 Bash, ;)

rosewaterlily
08-09-13, 09:33 PM
Have you tried Dawntree? It worked great for me just now! Good luck! :-)

Ahhh thank you! My little level 6 dawntree took it out with three bashes (first one did most of the work).

pribakes
08-09-13, 09:37 PM
If that person doesn't have any Diamonds?

You should try Chocolate, coral or firestorm. Good luck.

pribakes
08-09-13, 09:39 PM
Does anybody have TIPS to defeat diamond ? So far my epics infinit, mercury, diamond All gone to spa:(

allenomg
08-09-13, 09:43 PM
epic titan defeated diamond for me, BBB

kitsune just lost to phoenix wheee

pribakes
08-09-13, 09:48 PM
epic titan defeated diamond for me, BBB

kitsune just lost to phoenix wheee
Thanks will try that in 33 min. For phoenix should try lightning or seabreeze, thats what I will try when pass diamond. Good luck!

Kami365
08-09-13, 09:50 PM
epic Seabreeze lost battle againt Crusader Lv 16 the attack was BMB..

picklylily
08-09-13, 09:51 PM
I saw a post about Lightning vs. Lightning yesterday or so, not sure. Did anyone have success with that combo?
Might try Lotus and Night Elf, then Lightning if they lose for the fourth time each again.

No success. I lost MBM

Won with Moon MBB. Black is definitely strong against Lightning

allenomg
08-09-13, 10:08 PM
Thanks will try that in 33 min. For phoenix should try lightning or seabreeze, thats what I will try when pass diamond. Good luck!

np, good luck to you too! my lightning lost and no seabreeze for me so eclpise is the next
victim :cool:

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 10:11 PM
YAY!!!!! I stuck with my unicorn and defeated Phoenix!! Bash only did about 30% and then magic finished him off :) I wish I knew how to post pictures I would post a picture of my new egg :) much luck to everyone still battling!!

lala_gabbana
08-09-13, 10:22 PM
Uggh!! Night Elf is injuring all my good dragons! Took out 2 firestorms, 2 landworms and pegasus did nothing. Im losing hope :(

mrarfan
08-09-13, 10:29 PM
YAY!!!!! I stuck with my unicorn and defeated Phoenix!! Bash only did about 30% and then magic finished him off :) I wish I knew how to post pictures I would post a picture of my new egg :) much luck to everyone still battling!!

Any bells on Helios Dragon?

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 10:31 PM
Any bells on Helios Dragon?

I defeated Helios with kitsune. Someone else used black swan and I believe someone even used independence. Hope that helps a little!

mrarfan
08-09-13, 10:31 PM
Ok! Let's start with Helios Dragon! What dragon is succesful without any Diamond hybrid?

mrarfan
08-09-13, 10:36 PM
I defeated Helios with kitsune. Someone else used black swan and I believe someone even used independence. Hope that helps a little!

Lol! My Kitsune and Independence are LV1 and I don't have Black Swan! Looks like Pink is strong against Myth?

mrarfan
08-09-13, 10:40 PM
Ok! I give up and used 30 Gold for Ultimate! TL! You must give me back my 30 Gold or else I'll come by and force you to make me change everything in the game! LOLOLOLOL

pribakes
08-09-13, 10:41 PM
np, good luck to you too! my lightning lost and no seabreeze for me so eclpise is the next
victim :cool:

Thanks dear, my titan lost, will have try other dragon :(

mrarfan
08-09-13, 10:42 PM
Ok! On to DA! What's the perfect dragon before I go lose another frickin dragon? :/

allenomg
08-09-13, 10:44 PM
Thanks dear, my titan lost, will have try other dragon :(

aw hope something works for you soon c: eclipse failed me, epic kitsune & baby lightning will take revenge tomorrow !!!

Dreamville2013
08-09-13, 10:46 PM
Hooray!

Lightning9 defeated Phoenix MM after I don't know how many tries.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their results. Helpede immensely up to round 25. From then on it is sheer luck if you don't have diamond breeds like me.

Good luck to all of you!!!

mrarfan
08-09-13, 10:46 PM
aw hope something works for you soon c: eclipse failed me, epic kitsune & baby lightning will take revenge tomorrow !!!

Good Luck! What round are on now? I just finished Round 27 (Helios) [Used Ultimate] Next up! Angel of Darkness! :P

Raquel1J
08-09-13, 10:59 PM
Second time around with my seabreeze lvl 8 freshly out of the spring and kicked crusaders but! 1x bash shaved of 90%!!!! :D

08-09-13, 11:01 PM
What's going on now?! Now my timer is gone from the screen. It doesn't show 4 days anymore. I find it appalling that I've not gotten one single response from anyone regarding how my tournament is acting stupid.

pribakes
08-09-13, 11:04 PM
Ok! On to DA! What's the perfect dragon before I go lose another frickin dragon? :/

You should try angel. I tried pearl and light both lost.

pribakes
08-09-13, 11:06 PM

For you too. See you tomorrow hope by then we got phoenix. Have good night :)

pribakes
08-09-13, 11:07 PM
For you too. See you tomorrow hope by then we got phoenix. Have good night :)

I meant we get, I hate auto correction :(

ufooo
08-09-13, 11:07 PM
Hmm.. I knew that this is not under this thread, but I din't know how to create a new thread , just wondering what is this thing ?

pribakes
08-09-13, 11:10 PM
Hmm.. I knew that this is not under this thread, but I din't know how to create a new thread , just wondering what is this thing ?
Maybe UFO or ?T. Lol :cool:

pribakes
08-09-13, 11:13 PM
What's going on now?! Now my timer is gone from the screen. It doesn't show 4 days anymore. I find it appalling that I've not gotten one single response from anyone regarding how my tournament is acting stupid.

Did uptaded to 1.6, many people have rep?rter problems after the uptaded. You should send An email to Tl, hope they fix it.

lmac10
08-09-13, 11:20 PM
Well it has been a tough battle but after failing miserably against Phoenix the first time my lightning came back to redeem himself with a 2 hit victory over Phoenix finally!!!!. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and I hope that my list may have been helpful to some of you, so without further adieu my complete list for the tournament completely diamond less and 100% ultimate attack free

Round 1 - Forest level 1 - Firestorm lv 10 won BMM
Round 2 - Water level 1 - Trickster lv 8 won B
Round 3 - Light level 2 - Aether lv 8 won MB
Round 4 - Winter level 2 - Aether lv 8 won BM
Round 5 - Poison level 2 or 3 - Life level 10 won B
Round 6 - Stone level 3 - Aurora lv 8 won MB
Round 7 - Cosmic level 3 or- Luck lv 6 won M
Round 8 - amethyst level 4 - poison level 7 MB
Round 9 - mythic level 5 - light level 8 won BMM
Round 10 - Topaz level 5 - Bat level 7 won MB
Round 11 - Night level 6 - Pegasus level 8 won BB
Round 12 -Pegasus level 6 - planet level 7 won M
Round 13- Trickster level 7- Virtue level 8 won B
Round 14- Mask level 7 - Pegasus level 8 won BM
Round 15 - Samurai level 8 - Virtue level 8 won MM
Round 16 - Super level 8 - Trickster level 8 won BMB
Round 17 - Fireworks level 9 - Genie level 8 won BMM
Round 18 - Medusa level 9 or 10 - Origami Level 8 won MM
Round 19 - Treasure level 10 - Air lv 10 won MB
Round 20 - Big Bad - Goblin level 6 won MM
Round 21 - Kitsune - Lotus level 6 won BM
Round 22 - Goblin level 12 - winter level 7 won MM
Round 23 - Leviathan lv 12 - firestorm lv 10 MBB
Round 24 - lightning lv 14 - Gemstone lv 7 MMB
Round 25 - night elf lv 16 - dawn tree lv 3 won BBM
Round 26 - Crusader - Air lv 10 won MMM
Round 27 - Helios - origami lv 4 won MMM
Round 28- dark angel - winter lv 7 won BB
Round 29- diamond - parakeet level 8 won MMB
Round 30 - Phoenix - lightning level 9 won BB

nbella1414
08-09-13, 11:23 PM

I beat DA and Helios with one hitters from Epic Angel.

nbella1414
08-09-13, 11:25 PM
I'm on my third try against Phoenix. Lightening (my MVP) lost for the first time. :-(

Bat also got murdered.

lala_gabbana
08-09-13, 11:28 PM
well it has been a tough battle but after failing miserably against phoenix the first time my lightning came back to redeem himself with a 2 hit victory over phoenix finally!!!!. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and i hope that my list may have been helpful to some of you, so without further adieu my complete list for the tournament completely diamond less and 100% ultimate attack free

round 1 - forest level 1 - firestorm lv 10 won bmm
round 2 - water level 1 - trickster lv 8 won b
round 3 - light level 2 - aether lv 8 won mb
round 4 - winter level 2 - aether lv 8 won bm
round 5 - poison level 2 or 3 - life level 10 won b
round 6 - stone level 3 - aurora lv 8 won mb
round 7 - cosmic level 3 or- luck lv 6 won m
round 8 - amethyst level 4 - poison level 7 mb
round 9 - mythic level 5 - light level 8 won bmm
round 10 - topaz level 5 - bat level 7 won mb
round 11 - night level 6 - pegasus level 8 won bb
round 12 -pegasus level 6 - planet level 7 won m
round 13- trickster level 7- virtue level 8 won b
round 14- mask level 7 - pegasus level 8 won bm
round 15 - samurai level 8 - virtue level 8 won mm
round 16 - super level 8 - trickster level 8 won bmb
round 17 - fireworks level 9 - genie level 8 won bmm
round 18 - medusa level 9 or 10 - origami level 8 won mm
round 19 - treasure level 10 - air lv 10 won mb
round 20 - big bad - goblin level 6 won mm
round 21 - kitsune - lotus level 6 won bm
round 22 - goblin level 12 - winter level 7 won mm
round 23 - leviathan lv 12 - firestorm lv 10 mbb
round 24 - lightning lv 14 - gemstone lv 7 mmb
round 25 - night elf lv 16 - dawn tree lv 3 won bbm
round 26 - crusader - air lv 10 won mmm
round 27 - helios - origami lv 4 won mmm
round 28- dark angel - winter lv 7 won bb
round 29- diamond - parakeet level 8 won mmb
round 30 - phoenix - lightning level 9 won bb

congrats!!

nbella1414
08-09-13, 11:36 PM
lmac you did an amazing job winning so quickly with no diamonds and few epics! I'm sure many people appreciate all your help.

Congrats on getting Phoenix!!

Hopefully I'll be there in an hour too!! :-)

Mani_Sari
08-09-13, 11:57 PM
Any tips to beat this stinkin Night Elf? Angel, Quetzal, Dawntree, Pegasus, Fairy, Pearl, and Emerald all got beat up, sheesh.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 12:03 AM
Well it has been a tough battle but after failing miserably against Phoenix the first time my lightning came back to redeem himself with a 2 hit victory over Phoenix finally!!!!. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and I hope that my list may have been helpful to some of you, so without further adieu my complete list for the tournament completely diamond less and 100% ultimate attack free

Winter 7 lost to DA! Anything else?

mrarfan
08-10-13, 12:03 AM
I beat DA and Helios with one hitters from Epic Angel.

Don't have Angel! :P

mrarfan
08-10-13, 12:05 AM

That's a Dragon Sun! It's a decoration for Android players only! ^_^

nbella1414
08-10-13, 12:08 AM
Don't have Angel! :P

Have you tried dream, ice cream, independence?

belbar22
08-10-13, 12:12 AM
Any tips to beat this stinkin Night Elf? Angel, Quetzal, Dawntree, Pegasus, Fairy, Pearl, and Emerald all got beat up, sheesh.

I got him with Atlantis L10 1 bash.

Mani_Sari
08-10-13, 12:17 AM
I got him with Atlantis L10 1 bash.

I'll give it a try, thanks. :D

Raquel1J
08-10-13, 12:22 AM
Tiny lvl 7 got Helios down with MMM!!i was a bit worried after chocolate lost, but oh well :D

jessicaleeeee
08-10-13, 12:28 AM
I have 10 dragons in healing and I have been on Night Elf for the past two days now. Any advice on how to pass it?! I've done pretty much everything that everyone has said about the Night Elf. Well, with the dragons I had. I can't believe I'm having this much trouble with it :/ help??

nbella1414
08-10-13, 12:30 AM
Oh yes... Black Swan takes the final win against Phoenix!!!

She's in the nest and I am DONE!

Woo hoo I'm so happy right now. Didn't even have to use any Ultimate Attacks!!

Good luck to everyone still battling!!

devdivi27
08-10-13, 12:34 AM
I cant beleive it! Fairy(8) just beat crusader(16) with MB!!! Im shocked and happy! Those who still struggle with crusader just try with fairy! Gd luck

sunkalito
08-10-13, 12:35 AM
My clown blasted leviathan away with just one bash. :) yay! But i'm getting anxious, lol. With no diamond hybrids and my diamond still unhatched, i doubt the last turns will be anything short of hellish for me.

Need to ponder what to use against lightining (that one scares me) and night elf (everyone says it's any champion's bane!)

Big Bad (epic, as per usual) took out lightning . But it wasn't easy! BMB, and i thought i was a goner, lol.
I don't have eclipse for night elf so i will try pegasus first (2 dominant colors) and if (ha, "if") that one fails i'll try saturn. Wish i had eclipse. :( after that one fails, well, i'll just go butters at it. Lol. Maybe forestfire.

lmac10
08-10-13, 12:38 AM
Winter 7 lost to DA! Anything else?

Have you tried dawn tree?

belbar22
08-10-13, 12:41 AM
Just lost sea breeze to crusader. Hope this is not the start of a long line of defeats.

richellabenoja
08-10-13, 12:46 AM
mermaid 10 beat nightelf (fist bash 90%)

richellabenoja
08-10-13, 12:47 AM
i mean first bash

nbella1414
08-10-13, 12:47 AM
I beat it with Forestfire.

nbella1414
08-10-13, 12:48 AM
Beat Night Elf. Idk what happened to my quote!

rosewaterlily
08-10-13, 12:58 AM
My diamond 10 took down TL's diamond, MBM, surprised me since the first two attacks didn't do much. Just the phoenix to go.

infinitelove19
08-10-13, 01:13 AM
Well I got Phoenix on my phone, but still stuck on Helios on my iPad. Lost almost 10 dragons to it!
At least I've still got a few days!

mrarfan
08-10-13, 01:18 AM
Just lost sea breeze to crusader. Hope this is not the start of a long line of defeats.

Yes! It's the beginning of the long line of defeats! Crusader beated with Storm LV10 MBM! Helios beated using Ultimate Attak! :P

mrarfan
08-10-13, 01:19 AM
Have you tried dream, ice cream, independence?

I don't have Ice Cream! (Really want that dragon but then my iPad deactivated and lost the chance for it)
Independence is still a baby! Will try using Dream later! :D

mrarfan
08-10-13, 01:20 AM
Tiny lvl 7 got Helios down with MMM!!i was a bit worried after chocolate lost, but oh well :D

I also used Tiny LV7 but I was too worried until I used Ultimate Attack! :P

mrarfan
08-10-13, 01:22 AM
Have you tried dawn tree?

Not yet but it's LV7! You think I would win?

08-10-13, 01:27 AM
16 Super - Scarecrow ( 10 ) win
17 Fireworks - Diamond ( 10 ) win
18 Medusa - Crusader ( 10 ) win
19 Treasure - Passion ( 10 ) win (1B) die

lmac10
08-10-13, 01:28 AM

At these late rounds level doesn't make too much impact I beat DA with lv 7 winter, Helios with lv4 origami and night elf with lv3 dawntree

mrarfan
08-10-13, 01:30 AM
At these late rounds level doesn't make too much impact I beat DA with lv 7 winter, Helios with lv4 origami and night elf with lv3 dawntree

So it looks like smaller dragon win even easier? This game is getting weird! I should run a Paranormal Activity about this! Lol

Raquel1J
08-10-13, 01:31 AM
I also used Tiny LV7 but I was too worried until I used Ultimate Attack! :P

Yeah Helios usualy scares of any of my dragons, i think i had luck with that one.
I just got back from loosing against DA with my Ice cream lvl 6, ill try indepence next cuz dream is still waiting in the spring -.-'

lmac10
08-10-13, 01:31 AM
So it looks like smaller dragon win even easier? This game is getting weird! I should run a Paranormal Activity about this! Lol

Lol yes it certainly gets difficult to predict in the last rounds

rosewaterlily
08-10-13, 01:35 AM

My dawntree was only level 6, and it was the champion that finally beat DA after eight losses.

sand
08-10-13, 01:37 AM
Phoenix Tournament's universal timer should run out on Monday, August 12 at midnight Pacific time, I think.
Can we get a countdown clock with DAY:HRS:MIN:SEC posted to page 1 of the thread? That would be a neat tool.

Some of us who've completed the tournament are still helping others but we can't see how much time is left because the trophy icon disappears when our red banners come down.

ufooo
08-10-13, 01:54 AM
That's a Dragon Sun! It's a decoration for Android players only! ^_^

Wow!! It is so nice !! Wish to have one too ;)

s_lynne
08-10-13, 02:04 AM
Um, my Tournament Feature disappeared and I still had like 4 days left to win the Phoenix Dragon.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 02:10 AM
DA took down my lovely Epic Dream Dragon! Next will try using LV7 Dawntree :P

sand
08-10-13, 02:19 AM
PHOENIX TOURNAMENT MVP
For fighting this tournament without using diamond types;
For going the distance without any Ultimate attacks;
For showing tremendous perseverance and optimism despite an incredible number of losses in a single round;
For being resourceful and daring in choosing the not-so-favored or downright unlikely champions;
For stopping to help and cheer on so many along the way;
For showing us all that YES YOU CAN...
I, Caretaker of Aetherlands, hereby nominate lmac10, Caretaker of Dragonia as Phoenix Tournament MVP!

If Dragonia is not your neighbor, invite lmac10 (LMAC10) and plaster congratulations all over her wall.

dragon2903
08-10-13, 02:34 AM
after a number of tries I finally beaten up Night Elf with Epic Landworm. One bash did the job!

lmac10
08-10-13, 02:38 AM
Queen of the tournament and also of our hearts

Thank you for those very kind words however I helped a few with a list of my champions yet you have given wisdom, knowledge as well as the ultimate guide to the entire kingdom. Without your guide those who used champions based on others success and failed would not have been able to comeback stronger than ever. So I lmac10 of dragonia propose that sand, ruler of Aetherlands, should be dubbed Queen of the tournaments!!

Your humble subjects should now shower you in riches in celebration of this honorable occasion!:D

lala_gabbana
08-10-13, 02:45 AM

Thank you for those very kind words however I helped a few with a list of my champions yet you have given wisdom, knowledge as well as the ultimate guide to the entire kingdom. Without your guide those who used champions based on others success and failed would not have been able to comeback stronger than ever. So I lmac10 of dragonia propose that sand, ruler of Aetherlands, should be dubbed Queen of the tournaments!!

Your humble subjects should now shower you in riches in celebration of this honorable occasion!:D

All hail Lmac and Sand!!! You both have been extremely helpful!!

sunkalito
08-10-13, 03:03 AM
Night elf defeated my poor pegasus, but my cosmic took out N.E. with a mighty bash, and then a magic just to finish off! :) huzzah! Got my 5 gold again too, yay :3

sunkalito
08-10-13, 03:06 AM

Lmac10 and Sand, we'll throw a national Tourney day on all dragon islands to celebrate your awesomness and great strategies! Free scalypear pies and fireapple cider for everyone!!

Also let's not forget Nora, who was so quick to inform us all on the battles during the Ethereal Tournament thingamajig. Girl, where u at? :) i'm sure you have a lovely phoenix by now, i need to visit you. :3

gajillion2
08-10-13, 03:11 AM
My humble contribution to the board:

Opponent Victor Combo
Forest 1 Air 10 B++
Water 1 Air 10 BB+
Light 1 Forest 10 B++
Winter 2 Aether 10 think it was B++
Stone 3 FORGOT, sorry!
Poison 3 FORGOT, sorry!
Cosmic 4 FORGOT, sorry!
Amethyst 4 FORGOT, sorry!
Mythic 5 Forest 10 B++
Topaz 5 Bat 8 M++
Night Wild 7 B++
Pegasus Aether 8 B++
Trickster Kite 9 B++
Mask YY 9 BMB
Samurai Lightning 10 MMM
Super Lightning 10 MM+
Fireworks Lightning 10 MM+
Medusa Lightning 10 M++
Treasure Parakeet 10 MB+
Big Bad Honeybee 10 BBB very difficult, lost 4-6 times
Kitsune Fairytale 6 MBB
Goblin Super 9 B++
Leviathan Kite 9 BM+
Lightning Bat 8 B++
Night Elf Landworm 3 B++ extremely difficult!, lost 8-10 times, used Landworm 3 out of necessity, everyone else is injured!

hopefully I can get lucky with the Diamond Dragons!!!

Thank you Sand and Lmac, your advice has been heeded and appreciated.

gajillion2
08-10-13, 03:15 AM
My humble contribution to the board:

Opponent Victor Combo
Forest 1 Air 10 B++
Water 1 Air 10 BB+
Light 1 Forest 10 B++
Winter 2 Aether 10 think it was B++
Stone 3 FORGOT, sorry!
Poison 3 FORGOT, sorry!
Cosmic 4 FORGOT, sorry!
Amethyst 4 FORGOT, sorry!
Mythic 5 Forest 10 B++
Topaz 5 Bat 8 M++
Night Wild 7 B++
Pegasus Aether 8 B++
Trickster Kite 9 B++
Mask YY 9 BMB
Samurai Lightning 10 MMM
Super Lightning 10 MM+
Fireworks Lightning 10 MM+
Medusa Lightning 10 M++
Treasure Parakeet 10 MB+
Big Bad Honeybee 10 BBB very difficult, lost 4-6 times
Kitsune Fairytale 6 MBB
Goblin Super 9 B++
Leviathan Kite 9 BM+
Lightning Bat 8 B++
Night Elf Landworm 3 B++ extremely difficult!, lost 8-10 times, used Landworm 3 out of necessity, everyone else is injured!

hopefully I can get lucky with the Diamond Dragons!!!

Thank you Sand and Lmac, your advice has been heeded and appreciated.

PS. The Battle Arena calculator is very good at http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena. I double-check this with Sand's chart all the time...

Sumercarefree
08-10-13, 03:31 AM
Crusader just defeated my Griffin, dragon #8. This feels like banging my head against a brick wall. :(
In going to try lightening since I have no Mercury

Sumercarefree
08-10-13, 03:33 AM
I lost 12 hrs as my phone LCD screen crashed.
Running out of time and have little Gold Bars.

SamKanj
08-10-13, 03:34 AM
I have just finished the tournament and here is my list of winnings:

Phoenix tournament:
1) Forest 1 : Eagle 10 MBM
2) Water 1 : Aether 10 BM
3) Light 2 : Aether 10 MB
4) Winter 2 : Aether 10 B
5) Poison 3 : Life 10 B
6) Stone 3 : Aurora 10 M
7) Cosmic 4 : Aether 10 MB
8) Amethyst 4 : Tiny 10 M
9) Mythic 5 : Pearl 10 BMB
10) Topaz 5 : Lotus 10 MB
11) Night 6 : Pegasus 10 BM
12) Pegasus 6 : Mirage 10 M
13) Trickster 7 : Tiny 10 M
14) Mask 7 : Pegasus 10 M
15) Samurai 8 : Lightning 10 MB
16) Super 8 : Honeybee 10 M
17) Fireworks 9 : Lightning 10 M
18) Medusa 9 : Tiny 10 MB
19) Treasure 10 : Gold 10 M
20) Big Bad 10 : Eclipse 10 MBB
21) Kitsune 12 : Emerald 10 BBB
22) Goblin 12 : Independence 10 M
23) Leviathan 14 : Fairy 10 MB
24) Lightning 14 : Goblin 10 BBM
25) Night Elf 16 : Independence 10 M
26) Crusader 16 : Griffin 10 MBB
27) Helios 18 : Anubis 10 MBB
28) Dark Angel 18 : Anubis 10 B
29) Diamond 20 : Anubis 10 B
30) Phoenix 20 : Leopard 10 BBM

As you can see my Anubis was a great help in the last few rounds :)
And yeah, I didn't use any ultimate attacks nor speeding up between the battles, and there is plenty of time left ( 3 days I guess).
At last, I want to thank everyone that has posted their winnings here since they've been a great help :)
Good luck everyone!

Kami365
08-10-13, 03:37 AM
Epic Storm lost battle against Crusader Lv16 the attack was Magic/Bash/Magic,now what else should try?Any advice.And already lost Aurora,Mindvolt,Fairy,Seabreeze & now Storm,.

sunkalito
08-10-13, 04:16 AM
Okay, so again my results (updated):

ROUND___my dragon___oponent___attacks
The symbol > means i won and << means I lost
(Note: all my dragons are epic unless stated otherwise,in brackets with their level after their name)

1 # Atlas > forest > BMM

2 # trickster > water > B

3 # Aether << light

# Mismoth > light > B

4 # Trickster << winter

# Peacock << winter

# ? > winter (lol i forgot what i used)

5 # Justice > poison >BMM

6 # Mermaid (6) > stone >B

7 # Boo (3) > cosmic > BM

8 # Hunter > amethyst > BM

9 # Big bad > mythic > bash

10 # Blackswan(7) > topaz > BM

11 # Pegasus << night

# Rainbow > night > BM (magic made most damage)

12 # rainbow << pegasus

# athletic > pegasus > BM

13 # big bad << trickster (i picked big bad by mistake lol, but nearly won)

# black swan (7) > trickster > BM (bash almost KO)

#14 pegasus > mask > B

# 15 lightning > samurai > BM

#16 lightning > super > BM

# 17 saturn<< fireworks

# black swan (7) << fireworks

# lightning > fireworks> BM (magic did most damage)

# 18 big bad > medusa > BMM (close call)

# 19 topaz > treasure > BMB (bashes did most damage)

# 20 cosmic > big bad > BM (bash took out almost all energy)

# 21 big bad << kitsune

# fireworks << kitsune

# atlantis << kitsune

# lotus > kitsune > BBM (first bash was critical)

# 22 dream > goblin > BM (bash almost KO) - battled twice?? :(

# 23 clown > leviathan > B

# 24 big bad > lightning > BMB

# 25 pegasus << night elf

# saturn > night elf > BM

# 26 clown << crusader

So now the terror of the diamonds begins. My poor clown would have made it if he'd landed a critical, but alas... :(

vaibhav11
08-10-13, 04:32 AM
I m suffering with crusader!!! Lost epic storm, seabreeze, mindvolt already! Pls suggest me something! And foe upcoming diaomonds! I dnt have any diamond dragons to fight with! How should i fight with using only superrare dragons?

mrarfan
08-10-13, 04:46 AM
DA 18 took down my LV7 Dawntree! Any other suggestion?[No diamonds]

Kami365
08-10-13, 04:50 AM
Epic Air lost battle against Crusader Lv16, attack was MMM, Now Aurora,Mindvolt,Fairy,Seabreeze,Storm & Air...

demonghoul
08-10-13, 05:02 AM
Kitsune (12) is giving me trouble.

Night (7) and Lotus (6) have fallen to it. I'm thinking I could heal up Goblin (7) to have a go at it.

I haven't got any Fairytales and my Gold babies are only 4/3.

allenomg
08-10-13, 05:12 AM
kitsune x 2, lightning x 2, parakeet & cosmic failed at phoenix y_____y

nbella1414
08-10-13, 05:12 AM
Kitsune (12) is giving me trouble.

Night (7) and Lotus (6) have fallen to it. I'm thinking I could heal up Goblin (7) to have a go at it.

I haven't got any Fairytales and my Gold babies are only 4/3.

Do you have Night Elf? Dark Angel?

nbella1414
08-10-13, 05:13 AM
kitsune x 2, lightning x 2, parakeet & cosmic failed at phoenix y_____y

I won with Black Swan.

mrarfan
08-10-13, 05:17 AM
DA 18 please? DA 18? I need help! What can I use?

allenomg
08-10-13, 05:18 AM
I won with Black Swan.

good job! i still dont have black swan or night elf, next try is lotus then ill throw my virtues at that bird :mad:

mrarfan
08-10-13, 05:26 AM
If I don't win this tournament I am going to quit this game! Seriously!
Dark Angel! You are going to die! Can't you just die Dark Angel? >:(

bonegraft
08-10-13, 05:32 AM
If I don't win this tournament I am going to quit this game! Seriously! Then I'll work on my other games like Minecraft or something! :P

Dark Angel! You are going to die! Can't you just die Dark Angel? >:( after getting 6 put in ICU green tree handled DA

sand
08-10-13, 05:44 AM
Lmac10 and Sand, we'll throw a national Tourney day on all dragon islands to celebrate your awesomness and great strategies! Free scalypear pies and fireapple cider for everyone!!

Also let's not forget Nora, who was so quick to inform us all on the battles during the Ethereal Tournament thingamajig. Girl, where u at? :) i'm sure you have a lovely phoenix by now, i need to visit you. :3

Nora (all-time tournament speed medalist) booked a first-class Airship cruise to the Arctic Isles where she has devoted herself to awakening Glacius the Ancient.
Either that, or she's doing Nurse Midwife duties for a new litter of Himalayan kittens.

kwhales
08-10-13, 05:48 AM
OMG Helios is ****ing my babies. Ok wounding them. Chocolate just bit the dust. I don't think its my dragons I am using, I think its my approach. Need to read and study up for my next bout.

pribakes
08-10-13, 05:49 AM
OMG I need help diamond is ****ing me... Mercury 10, diamond 10, crusader 10, titan 9, aether 10, infinit 9, lotus 10, angel 9, anibus 8 All lost. Dont know what dragon to use now, so sad :)

pribakes
08-10-13, 05:51 AM
OMG Helios is ****ing my babies. Ok wounding them. Chocolate just bit the dust. I don't think its my dragons I am using, I think its my approach. Need to read and study up for my next bout.
If you have crusader, you should try. Good luck!