PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

lmac10
08-09-13, 12:01 AM
Round 19 - Treasure level 10 - Air lv 10 won MB (magic did little for me and bash finished it off)
Round 20 - Big Bad - Goblin level 6 won MM (first hit not much but second time round took the rest)
Round 21 - Kitsune - Lotus level 6 won BM (bash not a lot of damage, magic finished it off)
Round 22 - Goblin level 12 - winter level 7 won MM (first magic took 80%)
Round 23 - Leviathan lv 12 - firestorm lv 10 MBB ( closer than I'd like but still got there)
Round 24 - lightning lv 14 - Gemstone lv 7 MMB (2 magics didn't do much thought I was a goner but a bash brought it to his knees) * this nasty little fellow left a trail of bodies in his wake so if you have stronger blacks as sand has so kindly put the guide out for they might be a better option but at least this is a last resort option
Round 25 - night elf lv 16 - dawn tree lv 3 won BBM ( this was a shot in the dark so I didnt lose a higher level but my sacrifice survived)
Round 26 - Crusader - Air lv 10 won MMM (mindvolt nearly beat him too)
Round 27 - Helios - origami lv 4 won MMM ( first try at Helios was at a complete loss my normal origami is still waiting for healing but I had a level 4 waiting to be traded I thought why not, and there you have it folks beaten first try and I thought for sure I was going to be stuck here a while)
Round 28- dark angel - winter lv 7 won BB (first bash was 80%)
Round 29- diamond - parakeet level 8 won MMB ( sorry guys at this point since I'm not using diamonds it's not as strategical all I can say is good luck)

Anyuszko
08-09-13, 12:17 AM
Round 26: I finally succeeded winning over Crusader, with my lvl10 Storm. MB

Magic did not too much dmg, then first bash ****ed.

nbella1414
08-09-13, 12:26 AM
I just lost to crusader AGAIN!! Tried clown since its S/R and no cigar. Ugh I've been at this all day.

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 12:58 AM
Today I lost 4 matches already despite a quite good chances to win (55-65%)
Not a lucky day :(
Stuck on Levi on iPhone and Medusa on iPad

ufooo
08-09-13, 01:05 AM
Ahh !! Crusader taken down my air and storm dragon , any other suggestions against crusader ? :(

sunkalito
08-09-13, 01:10 AM
Fireworks has defeated epic cosmic and black swan (7). I'll try lightning next. -___-

amarchopra13
08-09-13, 01:16 AM
Seems today everyone is losing! I tried defeating Treasure level 10 with epic Air, as suggested by some , and lost. Then i brought in my epic diamond, and lost again! That doesn't make sense somehow :(

sayake
08-09-13, 01:21 AM
Defeated Big Bad with lvl10 Clown. But now Im losing against Kitsune, already got a long waiting line at the healing well.

08-09-13, 01:22 AM
I am sick to my stomach! I was four rounds away from the very end, when my game reset itself to the wry beginning. I don't care about the gold spend to skip a few matches. I want my progress back!

I don't care If there are three days left to battle. Who would be so close to the end and be happy with starting all over again? And then with some of their best dragons gone.

Can a CM please help with my issue? I sent a request in to support and have a ticket number if its needed.

kms899
08-09-13, 01:34 AM
won lightning with lvl 4 wizard BB, but lost a few.

mrarfan
08-09-13, 01:34 AM
Ok! Let's stick to the Crusader issue here!
Seabreeze,Clown,Honeybee and Air did not pass!

nbella1414
08-09-13, 01:36 AM
Ahhh! Thank the Dragon Heavens!!! After 10 losses to Crusader I finally beat the monster with Level 9 Storm!!! Yes! I almost tried Mercury again but said what the heck it will probably lose AGAIN. And bam! He's down!

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 01:36 AM
I am sick to my stomach! I was four rounds away from the very end, when my game reset itself to the wry beginning.

Were you update your game? Or it happens suddenly?
Hope support helps you!

kms899
08-09-13, 01:37 AM
I am sick to my stomach! I was four rounds away from the very end, when my game reset itself to the wry beginning. I don't care about the gold spend to skip a few matches. I want my progress back!

I don't care If there are three days left to battle. Who would be so close to the end and be happy with starting all over again? And then with some of their best dragons gone.

Can a CM please help with my issue? I sent a request in to support and have a ticket number if its needed.

I also have yor problem.

mrarfan
08-09-13, 01:44 AM
Ahhh! Thank the Dragon Heavens!!! After 10 losses to Crusader I finally beat the monster with Level 9 Storm!!! Yes! I almost tried Mercury again but said what the heck it will probably lose AGAIN. And bam! He's down!

Since everyone beat Crusader with the Storm Dragon! I'll try that next!

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 01:45 AM
I guess my island is special, since the combos most ppl won with dont work with me... Mistmoth lost from goblin and someone posted win mith mm.. Any other wins against goblin plz? I have also tried dream

mrarfan
08-09-13, 01:46 AM
Ok! For me...Storm didn't work out too! I finally decided to use the Ultimate Attack that costs 30 Gold!
After this....If this thing goes on....I'll report this game as "Unfair Game" Lol xD xD
[No hard feelings TL! Just joking]

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 01:51 AM
Today I lost 4 matches already despite a quite good chances to win (55-65%)
Not a lucky day :(
Stuck on Levi on iPhone and Medusa on iPad

6 matches((

miu_me
08-09-13, 01:54 AM
I beat it with Passion.

08-09-13, 01:55 AM
Were you update your game? Or it happens suddenly?
Hope support helps you!

After I updated to the arctic area my game was still playing perfectly. It wasnt until an hour ago, after a HUGE gold purchase that I went to finish the battle, that this occurred. I've uninstalled, restarted my ipad and that stupid forest is still there. Very upsetting! Thanks, I hope they can do something too. I refuse to start all over again.

miu_me
I mean beat Crusader with Passion.

6 matches((

I beat him with athletic and mercury, on two accounts.

nbella1414
08-09-13, 01:56 AM
I guess my island is special, since the combos most ppl won with dont work with me... Mistmoth lost from goblin and someone posted win mith mm.. Any other wins against goblin plz? I have also tried dream

Try Ice Cream, independence, leviathan, Angel, mercury, aether...

nbella1414
08-09-13, 01:58 AM
Ok! For me...Storm didn't work out too! I finally decided to use the Ultimate Attack that costs 30 Gold!
After this....If this thing goes on....I'll report this game as "Unfair Game" Lol xD xD
[No hard feelings TL! Just joking]

I feel your pain. I battled it alllllll day! I had decided to give it till tomorrow and then use Ultimate. So glad I didn't.

rosewaterlily
08-09-13, 02:05 AM
I just beat helios with light 10, M++BB. Probably two magics would have been better since the first bash hardly did anything after magic took 80%, but I beat helios 10 in regular play with that combo, so I stuck with it against level 18 and it worked, yay!

teogionia
08-09-13, 02:11 AM
I am faceing up murderous crusider, it already ****ed my best chance gold and well hoped Seabreeze, will try storm next, if it fails too dont know what to use next

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 02:16 AM
I strongly believe the last 5 battles are random... ive tried almost all combos and i lost the battles badly

nbella1414
08-09-13, 02:18 AM
Helios went down with one bash from epic Angel. :)

demonghoul
08-09-13, 02:22 AM
Any advice on how to beat Super (8)?

It's taken out my Topaz (6), and Trickster (8) so far. Probably not warrant for panic, though I usually get most of them on the second go.

nbella1414
08-09-13, 02:24 AM
Any advice on how to beat Super (8)?

It's taken out my Topaz (6), and Trickster (8) so far. Probably not warrant for panic, though I usually get most of them on the second go.

Try Lightening or Kite if you have them.

Sumercarefree
08-09-13, 02:26 AM
Both my Storm n Crusader lost to Crusader too.
I'm thinking

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 02:39 AM
I beat him with athletic and mercury, on two accounts.

Levi or Medusa?
As for Levi I don't have neither Athletic nor Mercury here.
Tried Mindvolt 9, Aether 9 and Mistmoth 9. All of them have 55% of critical hit (best choices are Clown, Seabreeze, Social and Storm and this epics have only 60%)

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 02:47 AM
Finally beaten Levi! Woohoo :)
Storm 6 BMB

belbar22
08-09-13, 02:53 AM
Seems today everyone is losing! I tried defeating Treasure level 10 with epic Air, as suggested by some , and lost. Then i brought in my epic diamond, and lost again! That doesn't make sense somehow :(

I used honeybee MBB

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 03:02 AM
Medusa is down by Landworm 8 MBB

But these rounds took out a lot of my strong dragons...

ufooo
08-09-13, 03:06 AM
Finally !! Defeated crusader by using mindvolt 10 BB++ !! Four more to go !!

devdivi27
08-09-13, 03:07 AM
YAHOOOO!!!! Finally i beat nightelf with parakeet(7) BM

kwhales
08-09-13, 03:10 AM
I beat it with Emerald BBB.

Thank you thank you thank you. My epic emerald took kitsune out. The first bash really hurt him and the second finished him. Thought I'd be on him till the end.

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 03:10 AM
It seems global unlucky day is over :)))

ufooo
08-09-13, 03:13 AM
It seems global unlucky day is over :)))

Saw everyone winning posts right ? Hope these keep on going ;)

belbar22
08-09-13, 03:16 AM
After I updated to the arctic area my game was still playing perfectly. It wasnt until an hour ago, after a HUGE gold purchase that I went to finish the battle, that this occurred. I've uninstalled, restarted my ipad and that stupid forest is still there. Very upsetting! Thanks, I hope they can do something too. I refuse to start all over again.

I feel so sorry for you. I really hope they sort it out for you.

belbar22
08-09-13, 03:20 AM
Thank you thank you thank you. My epic emerald took kitsune out. The first bash really hurt him and the second finished him. Thought I'd be on him till the end.

I have lost my lotus and emerald to Kitsune. Has anyone used anything else? Starting to get anxious.

sunkalito
08-09-13, 03:22 AM
Fireworks has defeated epic cosmic and black swan (7). I'll try lightning next. -___-

Lightning worked :)

belbar22
08-09-13, 03:23 AM
Round 19 - Treasure level 10 - Air lv 10 won MB (magic did little for me and bash finished it off)
Round 20 - Big Bad - Goblin level 6 won MM (first hit not much but second time round took the rest)
Round 21 - Kitsune - Lotus level 6 won BM (bash not a lot of damage, magic finished it off)
Round 22 - Goblin level 12 - winter level 7 won MM (first magic took 80%)
Round 23 - Leviathan lv 12 - firestorm lv 10 MBB ( closer than I'd like but still got there)
Round 24 - lightning lv 14 - Gemstone lv 7 MMB (2 magics didn't do much thought I was a goner but a bash brought it to his knees) * this nasty little fellow left a trail of bodies in his wake so if you have stronger blacks as sand has so kindly put the guide out for they might be a better option but at least this is a last resort option
Round 25 - night elf lv 16 - dawn tree lv 3 won BBM ( this was a shot in the dark so I didnt lose a higher level but my sacrifice survived)
Round 26 - Crusader - Air lv 10 won MMM (mindvolt nearly beat him too)
Round 27 - Helios - origami lv 4 won MMM ( first try at Helios was at a complete loss my normal origami is still waiting for healing but I had a level 4 waiting to be traded I thought why not, and there you have it folks beaten first try and I thought for sure I was going to be stuck here a while)
Round 28- dark angel - winter lv 7 won BB (first bash was 80%)
Round 29- diamond - parakeet level 8 won MMB ( sorry guys at this point since I'm not using diamonds it's not as strategical all I can say is good luck)

Imac, I can't thank you enough. I have no diamonds and I have used most of your recommendations successfully. I am still only on round 21 but I couldn't have got this far with your excellent input. So thank you very much.

Also thanks to Sand for the colour guide which is also invaluable.

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 03:24 AM
Air storm, honey bee, diamond, midvolt all have fallen to crusader! Help plz!!!

belbar22
08-09-13, 03:24 AM
oops Imac I mean "without"

Kami365
08-09-13, 03:35 AM
Lost battle against NightElf Lv 16 with Pegasus Lv 9 attack was BBM,doesn't worked,earlier lost Dawntree Lv 6 also,any advice thanks

teogionia
08-09-13, 03:35 AM
Air storm, honey bee, diamond, midvolt all have fallen to crusader! Help plz!!!

Try prism if u have, or stone super rare , Gold, mercury, social or seabreeze, u can win with Air too if u are lucky enough, I am stuck with Crusider too, its super strong have not lost a battle before it :(

Sumercarefree
08-09-13, 03:53 AM
I am waiting for my Crusader to heal before a rematch with the TL Crusader.
Lost Sapphire n Passion to it.

kms899
08-09-13, 04:02 AM
Many of you are luck to lose some dragons, I've loss the whole game, my tournament has resetted back to round 1 with 20+ dragon sleeping, and gold spent.

teogionia
08-09-13, 04:27 AM
OMG did u unlock Artic Isles already? What DS version are u using?

kms899
08-09-13, 04:34 AM
OMG did u unlock Artic Isles already? What DS version are u using?

yes I did, and it's 1.6

Kami365
08-09-13, 04:47 AM
3rd Lost battle against NightElf Lv 16 with epic Emerald attack was BMB,don't know what should try,already lost dawntree Lv6,Pegasus Lv9.Any advice will be appreciated.Thanks

SamKanj
08-09-13, 04:49 AM
3rd Lost battle against NightElf Lv 16 with epic Emerald attack was BMB,don't know what should try,already lost dawntree Lv6,Pegasus Lv9.Any advice will be appreciated.Thanks

If you have Independence USE IT! it does wonders against blacks.

I have beat Night Elf with it and all it took was a single M attack :)
P.S. my Independence was epic.

teogionia
08-09-13, 04:50 AM
yes I did, and it's 1.6

E mail Team lava support

sand
08-09-13, 04:56 AM
The Dark Angel has been delivered back to the devil. Hallelujah!
Now I'm grinding it out against what's shaping up to be a rather resilient Diamond. Three losses against her so far: Gold, Infinity & Mercury.
What makes this infuriating is that there's no additional color you can pit against a diamond that will have any effect.
It's midnight for me. I'll have to tackle Diamond again tomorrow.

How did you defeat Dark Angel? Did you post it?

I didn't, because I posted a complete tournament guide on page 45, with strategy notes for each section in previous postings. That guide is a lot more useful to others than my win list, which won't necessarily feature the best champions. A win list doesn't tell you how many dragons failed before someone finally won. That's why I generally don't share that here.
I don't have an Angel (best pick against Dark Angel), so I used Infinity.

Diamond-20 is still standing, having defeated my Gold, Infinity, Mercury, Crusader, Diamond, and Gold again.

kms899
08-09-13, 04:57 AM
E mail Team lava support

I have alread done that, just waiting for a reply.

Kami365
08-09-13, 05:05 AM
If you have Independence USE IT! it does wonders against blacks.

I have beat Night Elf with it and all it took was a single M attack :)
P.S. my Independence was epic.

Thank you SamKanj, so sorry I don't have independence dragon,any other advice would be appreciated.Thanks.

ufooo
08-09-13, 05:13 AM
Any suggestions for Dark Angel except diamond hybrids ? I don't have any of it :(

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 05:15 AM
For Night Elf best choice is 9-10 level of
Angel
Atlantis
Boo
Dawntree
Dream
Eclipse
Ethereal
Forestfire
Ice Cream
Independence
Landworm
Mermaid
Pegasus
Quetzal
Rose
Snowman
Troll
Tusker
Witch
Yin yang
Zombie

These dragons with 9-10 lvl have 35% of winning and other levels have 25

I used Forestfire 9 - not lucky :(

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 05:29 AM
Good morning everyone, I finally defeated that awful Night Elf! Landworm went right back to the arena after coming out of the healing spring, and second time was the charm because he won with BB!! So relieved!

But now I have to face Crusader...gah!!! I have NEVER beaten Crusader and it was Crusader which kept me from winning the Yin Yang tournament!

Anyuszko
08-09-13, 05:30 AM
I defeated dark angel with mercury MMM, if it helps someone.

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 05:31 AM
I used ultimate on crusader after all, has ****ed half my island... 4rounds left...

sand
08-09-13, 05:50 AM
Any suggestions for Dark Angel except diamond hybrids ? I don't have any of it :(
Do fight the black element with super/unbreedable green or white types or ANY cosmic type.
Do use ANY level available. Young dragons - even hatchlings - are contenders at this stage of the tournament, as long as they have color and rarity on their side.
Don't use dragons with yellow, pink, fairytale, treasure or gemstone elements.

lmac10
08-09-13, 06:03 AM
If you're in the last few rounds of the tournament it could be any dragons game go by sands guide as best you can and hope for the best I've had level 1's and 4's beat dragons I didn't think they had a chance against in the last rounds(and no I still haven't used any diamonds) it's the roll of the dice like sand said but don't get discouraged there is still plenty of time. I'm currently getting obliterated by Phoenix while lightning is in ICU but we made it this far diamond less lol. Thank you so much to everyone who has found my posts helpful but sand is right the last few rounds my "champion" may not be the beat option for you I only post to show you all that it is possible. So far lightning was the main one that slaughtered my galant troops, diamond was tough too but didn't quite rack up as many casualties. Just don't give up as long as there is time in the clock and a dragon that is ready there is always hope

Anyuszko
08-09-13, 06:03 AM
I used ultimate on crusader after all, has ****ed half my island... 4rounds left...

For you its too late but for others maybe helpful:
I defeated crusader with Storm. Magic was stronger Than bash

Sumercarefree
08-09-13, 06:06 AM
Lost battle against NightElf Lv 16 with Pegasus Lv 9 attack was BBM,doesn't worked,earlier lost Dawntree Lv 6 also,any advice thanks
Tried Pearl? Light? Pegasus/Fuzzy?

Kami365
08-09-13, 06:10 AM
Lost another battle against NightElf Lv16 with epic Landworm attack was BBM,no luck at all.

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 06:10 AM
For you its too late but for others maybe helpful:
I defeated crusader with Storm. Magic was stronger Than bash

Oh i had tried and storm, only with magic and crusader ate me alive xD now i w8 for Helios, someone has suggested light lvl 10 with magic being stronger.. May the odds be forever in our favor!

sand
08-09-13, 06:17 AM
Diamond Down
Yes, yes, YES!
Seventh attempt against Brillia the Beast (Diamond-20) was a success!
Rarity, my second Diamond, finally sank Brillia into the sand. I have pics of Rarity casting her spell for the 2nd attack, then standing alone in the arena. Don't know how to post them though.
Phoenix round, here we come!

For those stuck on Phoenix, our best rolls are from super or unbreedable champions with yellow pink black cosmic and stone elements.
I'm looking to Lightning as my front-runner champion.
Then I have a long line-up of seconds: Clown, Leopard, Seabreeze, Storm, Black Swan, Chocolate, Mask, Naga, Lotus, Mossrock, Saturn, Cosmic and Yin Yang.
Whatever it takes; however long it takes. Won't it be poetic justice for Yin Yang to be my Phoenix champion?

Anyuszko
08-09-13, 06:17 AM
I defeated dark angel with mercury MMM, if it helps someone.

After it, I defeated diamond with mercury, 1st try with MM. Second M took a lot of damage. Seems to me that in round 26-29 if you have any diamond hybrid, you better use magic.

Final round ahead...

Kami365
08-09-13, 06:18 AM
Tried Pearl? Light? Pegasus/Fuzzy?

Thanks Sumercarefree,I tried dawntree,Pegasus,Emerald & Landworm all lost battle against NightElf Lv 16...do you think I go with epic light as my pearl only lv 6.,or try epic ice cream dragon?advice please!

lmac10
08-09-13, 06:20 AM
After it, I defeated diamond with mercury, 1st try with MM. Second M took a lot of damage. Seems to me that in round 26-29 if you have any diamond hybrid, you better use magic.

Final round ahead...

Lol I dreaded Helios and I beat it first go with lv 4 origami so anything is possible and trust me it is not too late for you I have we'll over half my dragons gone and I'm on the last round and things are not going in my favour but I will battle on to my last dragon lol

lmac10
08-09-13, 06:21 AM
Thanks Sumercarefree,I tried dawntree,Pegasus,Emerald & Landworm all lost battle against NightElf Lv 16...do you think I go with epic light as my pearl only lv 6.,or try epic ice cream dragon?advice please!

Have you tried forest? It's a long shot but so are most of them at this stage

demonghoul
08-09-13, 06:22 AM
Since some people were having trouble with Fireworks (8), thought I'd saw I beat it with my Virtue (9), first go. :)

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 06:25 AM

I beat Night Elf with one bash and one magic. Now since it has been removed, based on sands model it would carry an X rarity because it can't be bred same as lightning, storm, and other removed dragons. Also forest might seem like a shot in the dark but green is good against black! Also we have 4 days left so why not? Save your big brawlers for later! Good Luck! :D

MariaVamp
Light lost from helios while he got away with 3% hp! Omg!!!

OlkaDragons
Lost another battle against NightElf Lv16 with epic Landworm attack was BBM,no luck at all.

Don't give up! On the previous page I wrote a list for you - that dragons have a highest chance of winning.
Though it is not high.
Try and I will trying too (just lost Ice Cream 9 against Night Elf)

kwhales
08-09-13, 06:26 AM
My epic Dream just took out Goblin. MB M did little, Bash took him out.

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 06:27 AM
Light lost from helios while he got away with 3% hp! Omg!!! Bull****!

Dream lvl10 brought helios on its knees! 1rst M took 80% away, and another M finished it off!

Sumercarefree
08-09-13, 06:29 AM

Sometimes it's just luck too.
I am struggling against a Crusader too.

Green, White, Cosmic are Strong against a Black.
So you can select what to use.
Try your Pearl first.

Kami365
08-09-13, 06:33 AM
Have you tried forest? It's a long shot but so are most of them at this stage

Thanks Imac10,l'll try epic forest later,hope its worked for me.Thanks for the advice again.

Kami365
08-09-13, 06:35 AM
I beat Night Elf with one bash and one magic. Now since it has been removed, based on sands model it would carry an X rarity because it can't be bred same as lightning, storm, and other removed dragons. Also forest might seem like a shot in the dark but green is good against black! Also we have 4 days left so why not? Save your big brawlers for later! Good Luck! :D

Thanks lunarbunny,yes next try should be epic forest,hope it worked...

Kami365
08-09-13, 06:39 AM
Sometimes it's just luck too.
I am struggling against a Crusader too.

Green, White, Cosmic are Strong against a Black.
So you can select what to use.
Try your Pearl first.

Thanks Sumercarefree,yes Pearl will try soon,hope I win against NightElf.

Kami365
08-09-13, 06:42 AM
Don't give up! On the previous page I wrote a list for you - that dragons have a highest chance of winning.
Though it is not high.
Try and I will trying too (just lost Ice Cream 9 against Night Elf)

ThanksOlkaDragons,much appreciated your winning list against NightElf,yes I'll choose dragons from it,hope someone will defeat NightElf. Thank you so much again.

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 06:51 AM
sunnybabi1986-- I am starting to battle Crusader and have already lost Seabreeze. Can you post a list of all recorded wins? I have been combing this thread and have many, but I'm sure I will need ALL suggestions before this is over!

justinbieber4444
08-09-13, 06:56 AM
Can't beat Kitsune!!!! Tried Lotus, Emerald, Goblin, and, I think, Gem and Cosmic. All lost. Any suggestions? Do you think the outcome of a second battle with Emerald or Lotus would produce different results?

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 06:59 AM
Sure! I may have missed a few, but here's my list:

Wins against Crusader

Honeybee - BMB, M+++, BBM, MMB
Seabreeze - BMB, B+++, M+++, BM++
Scorpion - B+++, BB, BBB
Storm - M++M
Lightning - M+++, MM++
Diamond - MMM, BM
Aurora - BM
Mindvolt - M++M
Fairytale - BM
Snowman - (?)

lmac10
08-09-13, 07:00 AM
Can't beat Kitsune!!!! Tried Lotus, Emerald, Goblin, and, I think, Gem and Cosmic. All lost. Any suggestions? Do you think the outcome of a second battle with Emerald or Lotus would produce different results?

Moon has beaten kitsune if you have one, blacks are always a good choice first up

lmac10
08-09-13, 07:02 AM
Sure! I may have missed a few, but here's my list:

Wins against Crusader

Scorpion - B+++, BB, BBB
Storm - M++M
Lightning - M+++, MM++
Diamond - MMM, BM
Aurora - BM
Mindvolt - M++M
Fairytale - BM
Snowman - (?)

You forgot air lol

stacyt
08-09-13, 07:04 AM
I used Angel lvl 10 to beat Crusader with BBB. On my wife's account it only needed BB.
Angel also beat Dark Angel with MB. Tried other combo's and lost this was the one that worked best.

justinbieber4444
08-09-13, 07:05 AM
Moon has beaten kitsune if you have one, blacks are always a good choice first up

Thanks lmac, unfortunately TL thinks all my breeding den is for are Firestorms, Mists and islands with a couple of really useless Wilds and Fruitfuls thrown in for good measure- so I don't have Moon.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:07 AM
*Updated*

Wins against Crusader

Scorpion - B+++, BB, BBB
Storm - M++M, MB
Lightning - M+++, MM++
Diamond - MMM, BM
Mindvolt - M++M, BB++
Aurora - BM
Air - MMM
Fairytale - BM
Snowman - (?)
Passion - (?)

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:10 AM
*Updated*

Wins against Crusader

Scorpion - B+++, BB, BBB
Storm - M++M, MB
Lightning - M+++, MM++
Diamond - MMM, BM
Mindvolt - M++M, BB++
Aurora - BM
Air - MMM
Fairytale - BM
Snowman - (?)
Passion - (?)

Please note that I left out Diamond hybrids as myself and many others don't have them. There are many diamond hybrids that work as well, but this is more of a non-diamond list :)

kms899
*Updated*

Wins against Crusader

Scorpion - B+++, BB, BBB
Storm - M++M, MB
Lightning - M+++, MM++
Diamond - MMM, BM
Mindvolt - M++M, BB++
Aurora - BM
Air - MMM
Fairytale - BM
Snowman - (?)
Passion - (?)

have you got the phoenix yet.

ufooo
Thank you for your suggestions sand , I appreciate it :) I'll try my best of it

Kami365
Lost another battle against NightElf Lv16 with epic Forest attack was BMB..this dragon nightmare to me.,

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:13 AM
have you got the phoenix yet.

No, I'm still stuck on Night Elf...I've lost Dawntree, Landworm, & Wizard to her so far... :(

lmac10
08-09-13, 07:15 AM
Thanks lmac, unfortunately TL thinks all my breeding den is for are Firestorms, Mists and islands with a couple of really useless Wilds and Fruitfuls thrown in for good measure- so I don't have Moon.

Hahahahaha your den and my den should get together and go bowling. I haven't been able to get moon either and don't even get me started on mask

kms899
08-09-13, 07:15 AM
No, I'm still stuck on Night Elf...I've lost Dawntree, Landworm, & Wizard to her so far... :(

i've stopped playing the tournament now.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:17 AM

I really don't blame you...

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:18 AM

Did you get stuck on Night Elf?

lmac10
08-09-13, 07:19 AM
Lost another battle against NightElf Lv16 with epic Forest attack was BMB..this dragon nightmare to me.,

So sorry don't give up you still have plenty of time heal dragons that have worked for others and use sands guide as to which has the best chance and heal them first. Greens and whites are the ones to go for

kms899
08-09-13, 07:20 AM
I really don't blame you...

I don't think TL will do anything, they probably just return my gold that's it, they won't give me the phoenix.

it's strange that the tournament gets reset, but the dragons stays sleeping and all gold used don't come back.

lmac10
08-09-13, 07:21 AM

Noooooooo! It's so easy to get discouraged I did the same with lightning, you have plenty of time left

kms899
08-09-13, 07:21 AM
Did you get stuck on Night Elf?

i was still on it.

kms899
08-09-13, 07:23 AM
Noooooooo! It's so easy to get discouraged I did the same with lightning, you have plenty of time left

it happened with the ethreal dragon and now the phoenix gragon.

it's money and time spent.

kms899
08-09-13, 07:24 AM
20+ dragons still sleeping not easy to start again.

danni7788
08-09-13, 07:24 AM

I'm sorry this keeps happening to you :( I really hope they do something about it besides refund your gold.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:25 AM
Welps, I can now add Forestfire to the continuing list of dragons slaughtered by Night Elf...I'm thinking I might throw Quetzal out there next...

kms899
08-09-13, 07:26 AM
I'm sorry this keeps happening to you :( I really hope they do something about it besides refund your gold.

Thanks. I hope so.

sand
Phoenix Nesting
Friends, my army of gladiators are celebrating our tournament victory!
Storm, the Phoenix boss dragon, fell to the pink magic swords of Bolt, my Lightning.
Oh, you should have seen them together! (Can somebody PM me instructions for posting pics, please?)
The egg is on a nest, and will be ready to hatch in 3 hours. But I will keep it there for a while. A bit of old lizard wisdom: You only get to be an egg once.
Spa sessions at the Healing Springs Resort for the exhausted. Diamondate wine and fireapple pie for all who fought. (Spiced impruberry punch and stuffed rushrooms for all the other dragons.)

sunnybabi1986

:( So sorry, kms.

missjoplin13
08-09-13, 07:29 AM
I battled to win the ethereal dragon and won, but then the whole thing disappeared and I never got it....what a rip off.

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the list Sunnybabi. Honeybee is down now too. :( Time is on my side, but my dragon bullpen isn't!

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 07:34 AM
Phoenix Nesting
Friends, my army of gladiators are celebrating our tournament victory!
Storm, the Phoenix boss dragon, fell to the pink magic swords of Bolt, my Lightning.
Oh, you should have seen them together! (Can somebody PM me instructions for posting pics, please?)
The egg is on a nest, and will be ready to hatch in 3 hours. But I will keep it there for a while. A bit of old lizard wisdom: You only get to be an egg once.
Spa sessions at the Healing Springs Resort for the exhausted. Diamondate wine and fireapple pie for all who fought. (Spiced impruberry punch and stuffed rushrooms for all the other dragons.)

Lmao with your post, well done! Im facing diamond in one hour!

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:36 AM
Helios 18 anyone?

Kami365
08-09-13, 07:38 AM
So sorry don't give up you still have plenty of time heal dragons that have worked for others and use sands guide as to which has the best chance and heal them first. Greens and whites are the ones to go for

Thanks Imac10 for encouraging me,yes I'll not give up so easily..try one by one all possibilities that can win battle against NightElf.

lilobrat05
08-09-13, 07:38 AM
Beat level 10 treasure with epic parakeet. One bash took almost all then another finished him

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 07:39 AM

epic dawntree put down BIG Bad dragon with MB combo it works on me

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 07:44 AM
hi sunnybabi1986... do u have a list of dragons that could beat Goblin round 22?

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 07:45 AM
Helios 18 anyone?

Dream MM

sand
08-09-13, 07:49 AM
TOURNAMENT RESETTING IN UPDATED VERSION

I've seen reports on this thread and the Expansion Overview thread of players whose tournaments reset to Round 1 after they had spent some time in the Arctic Isles.
Whether it's a glitch from the gameplay on the Arctic side or a bug in the update itself, something is up with Dragon Story v. 1.6.
When the update was released, I refrained from downloading it because I didn't want to risk messing up my tournament or any important breeding or nesting in progress.
Hopefully, TeamLava will work out the kinks. But if you haven't updated yet and this tournament matters to you, I'd advise you to hold off on that download until you've won the Phoenix or the master clock runs down. The tournament has less than 4 days left to run. It's not a terribly long time to wait. The Arctic Isle and ice dragons aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:52 AM
hi sunnybabi1986... do u have a list of dragons that could beat Goblin round 22?

I stopped tracking wins against Goblin yesterday when I beat him, so you may want to scroll through yesterday's posts, but here's the list I had yesterday morning:

Wins against Goblin Lvl 12

Atlantis - BMB, BM++, BMM, BMM
Mistmoth - MM, M+++
Wizard - BMM
Dream - MMB++ (this is what I won with)
Winter - M++M
Emerald - BBB
Mermaid - BBB
Aether - (?)
Honeybee - (?)
Pegasus - (?)

Again, there are a lot more listed now, so go back over the past 24 hrs of the thread and see what else has been used :) Good luck!!

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 07:52 AM
anyone knows whats possible dragon could defeat Goblin in round22???

here is my only dragons list:

all level10...
Fire
Forest
Air
Athletic
Water
Magic
Light
Dawntree
Virtue
Forestfire
Life
Fruitfull
Landworm
Firestorm
Fairy
Eagle
Scorpion
Parakeet
Honeybee
Mist
Mindvolt
Charm
Coral
Familiar
Storm
Mirage

lotus and treasure both level9 only

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 07:54 AM
I stopped tracking wins against Goblin yesterday when I beat him, so you may want to scroll through yesterday's posts, but here's the list I had yesterday morning:

Mistmoth - MM, M+++
Wizard - BMM
Winter - M++M
Emerald - BBB
Mermaid - BBB
Aether - (?)
Honeybee - (?)
Pegasus - (?)

Again, there are a lot more listed now, so go back over the past 24 hrs of the thread and see what else has been used :) Good luck!!

thats all level 10? cuz i have winter is on level6 only and emerald level3...

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 07:57 AM
thats all level 10? cuz i have winter is on level6 only and emerald level3...

I'm not sure what lvl they were at...I didn't track that, sorry :( I'd give what you have a shot, though!

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 08:00 AM
I'm not sure what lvl they were at...I didn't track that, sorry :( I'd give what you have a shot, though!

thanks sunnybaby1986... by the way ur island was one of the coolest i ever saw... goodjob

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 08:05 AM
thanks sunnybaby1986... by the way ur island was one of the coolest i ever saw... goodjob

What's your Island name? I just added a few new neighbors, but I can't ever tell who they are :p

faeriedust
08-09-13, 08:06 AM
Any suggestions for Lightning? Its beaten my Night Elf, Lotus, Virtue.
Should I try diamond/aether/cosmic?
I don't have any other black dragons, gemstone is in the spring, and no fairytale types.

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 08:08 AM
What's your Island name? I just added a few new neighbors, but I can't ever tell who they are :p

bumblejeep recently visited you... :cool:

owlsdragon
08-09-13, 08:16 AM
I failed several times on Leviathan, tired Lightning, Parakeet, Scorpion, None of them working, please Help!!!!!

faeriedust
08-09-13, 08:18 AM
I failed several times on Leviathan, tired Lightning, Parakeet, Scorpion, None of them working, please Help!!!!!

Try Seabreeze or Storm? Yellow-blue dragons work well. I wont with storm and many people have reported seabreeze.

owlsdragon
08-09-13, 08:21 AM
Try Seabreeze or Storm? Yellow-blue dragons work well. I wont with storm and many people have reported seabreeze.

I dont have Seabreeze, :(

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 08:22 AM
Lost Dream to Night Elf now, too.... *le sigh*

finnth12
08-09-13, 08:22 AM

Mistmoth - MM, M+++
Wizard - BMM
Winter - M++M
Emerald - BBB
Mermaid - BBB
Aether - (?)
Honeybee - (?)
Pegasus - (?)

Thanks for this post! I had used dream, ice cream, independence all lvl 10 and all fail, then I go to forum I saw this list, I tried use mistmoth and only with 1 Magic, it took goblin out, KO! Thanks sunnybaby1986 ;)

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 08:23 AM

lmac10 won it with firestorm level10 with MBB ...

Kami365
08-09-13, 08:23 AM
epic Atlantis lost battle against NightElf Lv 16,attack was BMM,very close tho,may be next try again Atlantis with MMM.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 08:24 AM
epic Atlantis lost battle against NightElf Lv 16,attack was BMM,very close tho,may be next try again Atlantis with MMM.

I'll give it a shot, thanks!

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 08:24 AM
Thanks for this post! I had used dream, ice cream, independence all lvl 10 and all fail, then I go to forum I saw this list, I tried use mistmoth and only with 1 Magic, it took goblin out, KO! Thanks sunnybaby1986 ;)

Hooray! Glad it worked! :)

belbar22
08-09-13, 08:32 AM

I used ruby BB. Good luck

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 08:36 AM
Any successful combo against Diamond?

samalex0307
08-09-13, 08:41 AM
Using the wikia scorecard and it works perfectly. Only problem is shows once you reach lvl20 your odds of winning any battle drop below 50%. And the 50% range is only for super rare dragons that most of us don't have unless you paid a lot of gold for them. Many if which aren't even available anymore. So if you aren't a power player this is a huge money grab. Very frustrating. I've lost 8 times to big bad already even with the chart

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 08:46 AM
Crusader casualty list now includes Mindvolt. :( I still have a long list of possibilities, but the best are falling off fast.

Broggoy
08-09-13, 08:48 AM
WTF!!! After updating DS to the new Artic version all my progress in the tournament is lost... All there is left are the pearls for Leviathan.
Now I have to start all over with defeating a stupid Forest.
With only 4 days left I don't think I have any fair chance to get through the entire tournament and become a owner of a Phoenix dragon.

Thanks Team Lava for bringing another worthless update!

wolftiger1234
08-09-13, 08:50 AM
I need help with crusader. Gold, mercury, clockwork, Scorpion, air, seabreeze, crusader, and storm have all lost. Any suggestions??? I really want to win this tournament since I was stuck on crusader last time as well :(

nbella1414
08-09-13, 08:54 AM
I beat Helios and DA with one hitters from Angel. Woo!! I just knew they were all gonna be awful like Crusader.

Diamond and Phoenix to go!!

SamKanj
08-09-13, 08:57 AM
I need help with crusader. Gold, mercury, clockwork, Scorpion, air, seabreeze, crusader, and storm have all lost. Any suggestions??? I really want to win this tournament since I was stuck on crusader last time as well :(

Griffin 10 MBB.

The M was really powerful.

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 09:00 AM
I just checked the DS Wiki battle calculator. It says that for ALL non-diamond dragons except Clown, Seabreeze, Social, and Storm, there's only a 10% chance of winning against a level 16 Crusader. That would mean that all rarities and colors don't matter a bit! Can that be right? Basically you can throw anything at it and it doesn't matter?

Also for Helios 18, it says all non-diamond dragons have a 10% chance of winning. This doesn't make sense...

phatreecio
08-09-13, 09:05 AM
My battle tournament reset itself back to level 1 thrice. Is this a known issue? I'm not sure if the update has something to do with this. But, after updating, my progress was still there. But just a few hours ago, I checked and was about to continue battling and it came back to level 1. :(

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 09:05 AM
Night Elf is the toughest dragon ever!
It took out Pegasus 8 too :(

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 09:08 AM
My battle tournament reset itself back to level 1 thrice. Is this a known issue? :(

After updating? Yes, it is known bug

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 09:10 AM

hey based on lmac10 post just Air dragon level 10 with MMM combo beat Crusader

phatreecio
08-09-13, 09:12 AM
After updating? Yes, it is known bug

Thanks for that info. :(

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 09:15 AM
Using the wikia scorecard and it works perfectly. Only problem is shows once you reach lvl20 your odds of winning any battle drop below 50%. And the 50% range is only for super rare dragons that most of us don't have unless you paid a lot of gold for them. Many if which aren't even available anymore. So if you aren't a power player this is a huge money grab. Very frustrating. I've lost 8 times to big bad already even with the chart

hey my level10 Dawntree put down that BigBad dragon with MB only.. try this 3 people said to me its work for them...

allenomg
08-09-13, 09:16 AM
ugh
fruitful, fairy, parakeet, planet, crusader, fuzzy x 2, rainbow & eclipse have lost to night elf
i dont know what else to try :c

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 09:19 AM
ugh
fruitful, fairy, parakeet, planet, crusader, fuzzy x 2, rainbow & eclipse have lost to night elf
i dont know what else to try :c

based on lmac10 dawntree level3 won against night elf with BBM combo

allenomg
08-09-13, 09:21 AM
i dont have dawntree tho
guess getting rid of dragons i dont like (and not evolving all to epic) will be my end XD

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 09:22 AM

all level10...
Fire
Forest
Air
Athletic
Water
Magic
Light
Dawntree
Virtue
Forestfire
Life
Fruitfull
Landworm
Firestorm
Fairy
Eagle
Scorpion
Parakeet
Honeybee
Mist
Mindvolt
Charm
Coral
Familiar
Storm
Mirage

lotus and treasure both level9 only...

i was stucked on round22 need some help...

aceblade
Thanks to all those who posted on here with winning results. You helped me get my Phoenix!
Here's my list of winners from start to finish. Opponent is listed on the left with my winning dragon, level and attacks listed on the right.
Hope this helps!

1 Forest < 10 Aether M
1 Water < 10 Magic BM
2 Light < 10 Magic B
2 Winter < 10 Aether B
3 Poison < 10 Aether B
3 Stone < 8 Ruby BM
4 Cosmic < 10 Hypnotic BB
4 Amethyst < 10 Magic BM
5 Mythic < 10 Virtue BB
5 Topaz < 10 Virtue BM
6 Night < 10 Fuzzy B
6 Pegasus < 8 Ruby B
7 Trickster < 10 Aether B
7 Mask < 10 Night B
9 Samurai < 10 Virtue BM
8 Super < 10 Trickster BM
9 Fireworks < 10 Trickster BB
9 Medusa < 10 Light B
10 Treasure < 10 Topaz B
10 BigBad < 10 Passion BB
12 Kitsune < 10 Night BMM
12 Goblin < 10 Seabreeze B
14 Leviathan < 10 Seabreeze B
14 Lightning < 10 BigBad BM
16 NightElf < 9 Angel B
16 Crusader < 9 Angel B
18 Helios < 9 Angel BB
18 Dark Angel < Quetzal B
20 Diamond < Lotus BBB
20 Phoenix < Seabreeze BBB

I found Aether and Seabreeze rescued me quite often, with Angel coming to the rescue in the later battles. :)

ufooo
Do fight the black element with super/unbreedable green or white types or ANY cosmic type.
Do use ANY level available. Young dragons - even hatchlings - are contenders at this stage of the tournament, as long as they have color and rarity on their side.
Don't use dragons with yellow, pink, fairytale, treasure or gemstone elements.

Thank you sand !! I had beaten DA with green and white type fuzzy dragon level 10 , two more left for me ;)

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 09:24 AM
i dont have dawntree tho
guess getting rid of dragons i dont like (and not evolving all to epic) will be my end XD

landworm beat night elf with BM++

Kami365
08-09-13, 09:26 AM
epic witch lost battle against NightElf Lv16,.don't know what else try,..dawntree,pegasus,emerald,landworm,forest,atl antis & Witch dragons are defeated by NightElf.

nbella1414
08-09-13, 09:26 AM
First battle agains Diamond: Angel gets annihilated.

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 09:28 AM

all level10...
Fire
Forest
Air
Athletic
Water
Magic
Light
Dawntree
Virtue
Forestfire
Life
Fruitfull
Landworm
Firestorm
Fairy
Eagle
Scorpion
Parakeet
Honeybee
Mist
Mindvolt
Charm
Coral
Familiar
Storm
Mirage

lotus and treasure both level9 only...

i was stucked on round22 need some help...

I beat goblin with epic Mistmoth so maybe Coral? You could even try some like Storm, try to include white green blue stone they don't all have to be epic, also factor in the rarity:) I hope you beat it!

allenomg
08-09-13, 09:29 AM

thanks for that c: will try my epic serpent then my level 4 landworm
hopefully one of them work ;~ ;

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 09:31 AM
epic witch lost battle against NightElf Lv16,.don't know what else try,..dawntree,pegasus,emerald,landworm,forest,atl antis & Witch dragons are defeated by NightElf.

Do you have Forestfire? I beat him with that. He also beat my epic Pegasus, Forest and a lvl 5 Dawntree :/ Don't give up yet there's plenty of time and sometimes it's been known to lose the first time with a dragon and win the second time with the same one! I hope you beat him!

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 09:37 AM
I've now lost Snowman, Forestfire, Dream, Landworm, Wizard, and Dawntree to Night Elf...getting really discouraged :( I know I still have options and time, but right now it feels like this Night Elf could take out my entire Island and I still have Crusader, Helios, Dark Angel, Diamond, and Phoenix to defeat. Feeling really bummed right now...

belbar22
08-09-13, 09:37 AM
TOURNAMENT RESETTING IN UPDATED VERSION

I've seen reports on this thread and the Expansion Overview thread of players whose tournaments reset to Round 1 after they had spent some time in the Arctic Isles.
Whether it's a glitch from the gameplay on the Arctic side or a bug in the update itself, something is up with Dragon Story v. 1.6.
When the update was released, I refrained from downloading it because I didn't want to risk messing up my tournament or any important breeding or nesting in progress.
Hopefully, TeamLava will work out the kinks. But if you haven't updated yet and this tournament matters to you, I'd advise you to hold off on that download until you've won the Phoenix or the master clock runs down. The tournament has less than 4 days left to run. It's not a terribly long time to wait. The Arctic Isle and ice dragons aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

That is what I am doing, but it is ****ing me !!! I am only on round 23 and I am losing dragons at a great rate so expect this tournament will go to the wire for me.

sand
08-09-13, 09:39 AM
Total Rewards for the Phoenix Tournament:
52 Leviathan pearls -- 2 each for 26 rounds (1-14, 16-19, 21-24, & 26-29)
15 gold bars -- 5 each for 3 rounds (15, 20 & 25)
1 Phoenix egg for final round (30)

allenomg
08-09-13, 09:40 AM

decided to try landworm first and he won
thanks n________n

belbar22
08-09-13, 09:41 AM

Oh me to, just this minute. Thanks Sunnybabi.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 09:45 AM
Is Landworm still breedable? Because I seriously need a backup for the future...I need doubles of many of the strongest dragons, up until now I've just been throwing them in the portal :/

Kami365
08-09-13, 09:47 AM
Do you have Forestfire? I beat him with that. He also beat my epic Pegasus, Forest and a lvl 5 Dawntree :/ Don't give up yet there's plenty of time and sometimes it's been known to lose the first time with a dragon and win the second time with the same one! I hope you beat him!

Thanks lunarbunny,yes I do have epic forestfire,so I'll try it next.,I understand it that plenty of time we got, luckily I had many dragons as I'm level 130,but still frustrating moment not defeating NightElf.

Thebeautifi
08-09-13, 09:48 AM
I need help with the Lightning dragon! I've been through 6 dragons and I'm trying to avoid using my gold. Any suggestions :p

Kami365
08-09-13, 09:49 AM
Is Landworm still breedable? Because I seriously need a backup for the future...I need doubles of many of the strongest dragons, up until now I've just been throwing them in the portal :/

yes landworm still available in the market to purchase or breed but forestfire can't breed anymore.

dinendash7474
08-09-13, 09:51 AM
I need help with the Lightning dragon! I've been through 6 dragons and I'm trying to avoid using my gold. Any suggestions :p

Just beat him with Ying Yang (7) Magic then Bash. Use your rarest black.

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 09:52 AM
Crusader defeats Storm! I'm about to cry! I could not get past Crusader in the last tourney either...but I will keep fighting *sniff*

justinbieber4444
08-09-13, 09:58 AM
I used ruby BB. Good luck

OMG IT WORKED!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 10:00 AM
Crusader defeats Storm! I'm about to cry! I could not get past Crusader in the last tourney either...but I will keep fighting *sniff*

hey based on lmac10 post just Air dragon level 10 with MMM combo beat Crusader

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 10:01 AM

use lotus with BM

OlkaDragons
08-09-13, 10:04 AM
Do you have Forestfire? I beat him with that. He also beat my epic Pegasus, Forest and a lvl 5 Dawntree :/

My Forestfire 9 lost, Dawntree level 3 lost too, as far as Pegasus 8 and Ice Cream 9

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 10:19 AM
yes landworm still available in the market to purchase or breed but forestfire can't breed anymore.

Oh, good!! I still have 2 Epic Forestfires(both in healing queue right now)...I've lost track of which dragons have been removed from being bred :/

I need to work on getting another Landworm for future tournaments.

sand
08-09-13, 10:22 AM
Can we please curb the negativity? What's with people griping that only players who spend gold on the tournament (or battle arena in general) can win or that the whole thing is rigged to grab your money?
That's sour grapes talking. I didn't spend a single bit of gold in this entire tournament, which for me was not nearly as brutal as my Yin Yang experience.
Some players had easier Yin Yang trials, especially if they were in Test #3, but I had to spend some gold on Test #2. 30 gold to beat Helios in round 29, plus at least another 20 to speed the gates between rounds. They had just changed the scoring grid and reduced the overall odds on July 3. I was on a holiday trip with spotty internet and the 4-day timeframe wasn't enough for me. Even so, that's a relatively small amount of gold spent to ensure that Yin Yang did not slip away.
Phoenix tournament had its rough patches for me. (I fought some rounds up to 7 times.) But I didn't feel the need to speed gates or do Ultimate attacks with such a generous amount of time. Also, my army is bigger and more mature now than it was more than a month ago, and I purposely raised many dragons in preparation for what we had hoped would be the return of the Ethereal Tournament. Since they kept the same line-up of challengers, I already had a well thought out battle plan with a list of excellent to decent champions for each round. I think that had a lot to do with my success in this one.
I think it's fair to say that most of us don't quite know how battling works on the other side of the curtain. And that's okay, because the randomness factor can favor even the most ill-equipped or clueless player sometimes.
Enough with the downers, please. However people win, they have a right to celebrate it without gripers looking to invalidate their victory. If you're having a rough time, you'll find a lot of sympathy and help here on this thread, and it's easier to get it if you're at least positive or hopeful.

nbella1414
08-09-13, 10:30 AM
So far Diamond has taken out

Angel
Anubis
Mercury

Hmmm... Who will be strong enough to beat the mighty Diamond??

Back to the drawing board.

Kami365
08-09-13, 10:34 AM
epic Fuzzy lost battle against NightElf Lv 16,this is my 8th lost, dawntree,Pegasus,Emerald,Forest,Landworm,Witch,Atl antis & Fuzzy.Next try will be epic Forestfire,and take a short break from tournament.

bumblejeep
08-09-13, 10:35 AM
try landworm for diamond ,,, i saw it in lmac10 post

sand
08-09-13, 10:35 AM
LOL. Super rares and extinct dragons are the backbone of a champion army. Since I'm missing so many dragon types, I have space on my island to let duplicates hang around, so you'll see habitats with 3 Cupids, 3 Roses, 3 Cosmics, 3 Saturns, 3 Independence, 3 Lotus and a bunch of other duplicates. Even 3 Leviathans, with a 4th on nest display because, hey, I do LOVE that arena!

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 10:39 AM
Has anyone defeated Night Elf with Pegasus?

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 10:42 AM
LOL. Super rares and extinct dragons are the backbone of a champion army. Since I'm missing so many dragon types, I have space on my island to let duplicates hang around, so you'll see habitats with 3 Cupids, 3 Roses, 3 Cosmics, 3 Saturns, 3 Independence, 3 Lotus and a bunch of other duplicates. Even 3 Leviathans, with a 4th on nest display because, hey, I do LOVE that arena!

Lol, yes, lesson learned, I've thrown WAY too many super rares in the portal, I'm going to hold onto them from now on. At the time I saw no use for them as we didn't have tournaments yet...now, it's a different story!

jumperjing3
08-09-13, 10:43 AM
epic Fuzzy lost battle against NightElf Lv 16,this is my 8th lost, dawntree,Pegasus,Emerald,Forest,Landworm,Witch,Atl antis & Fuzzy.Next try will be epic Forestfire,and take a short break from tournament.

Independence won against night elf for me as suggested from a few posts. MM did him in!

wassupbaby
08-09-13, 10:44 AM
just defeated night elf with elf :D

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 10:47 AM
just defeated night elf with elf :D

OOOh, really? I do have Epic Elf on standby, that could be interesting...what combo did you use ?

ufooo
08-09-13, 10:50 AM
Hmm.. Actually i'm quite confusing now, there are report about the tournament restart after going to the arctic isle ? I'm wondering should I complete the breeding or just let it be in the den until I finish my tournament ?

wassupbaby
08-09-13, 10:50 AM
OOOh, really? I do have Epic Elf on standby, that could be interesting...what combo did you use ?
MBM, i tried dream and Leopold but both lost to night elf, then i read here that green also works against black so i gave it a try and it worked :)

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 10:52 AM
MBM, i tried dream and Leopold but both lost to night elf, then i read here that green also works against black so i gave it a try and it worked :)

Awesome, thanks!!

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 11:15 AM
More wins:
Treasure.......Storm 10 BBB
Big Bad.........Lotus 10 BMM
Kitsune.........Lotus 10 MM
Goblin...........Mistmoth 10 MBM
Leviathan......Lightning 9 BMM (it was kinda close for me)

Hope this helps! Keep in mind you dont always have to have the exact dragon just match it as close in rarity and level as you can to all the suggestions! Good Luck:)

Lightning.......Night Elf 10 MM
Night Elf........Forestfire 10 MBM
Crusader........Mercury 10 BM
Helios............Dream 10 MBM

Currently stuck on DA! He defeated Cosmic 7 and Pegasus 2, Quetzal healing from NE so ill try him next! Pegasus 10 also waiting to be healed lol, he's the back up!

Kami365
08-09-13, 11:19 AM
Independence won against night elf for me as suggested from a few posts. MM did him in!

thanks jumperjing3,sorry I don't have Independence dragon.

ufooo
08-09-13, 11:21 AM
My landworm level 10 successfully get rid of diamond !! Firstly with a big bash and the second bash beat it !

Kami365
08-09-13, 11:30 AM
Yahoooo finally I beat NightElf Lv 16 with epic Forestfire attack was Bash/Magic/Magic...now I have to move on to next round...

mickmomolly
08-09-13, 11:31 AM
I have no diamonds, and am currently up to Night Elf, hoping to make it all the way through without !

Kami365
08-09-13, 11:32 AM

Thanks lunarbunny,I beat NightElf Lv 16 with epic Forestfire the attack was Bash/Magic/Magic...Relax now for while.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 11:41 AM
Yowza, this Night Elf is one tough cookie! He's now annihilated Forestfire, Aurora, Dream, Elf, Snowman, Dawntree, Wizard, and Landworm. I'm about to just close my eyes and randomly pick a dragon to put up against him...that SHOULD work, right? :P I mean, honestly...

Kami365
08-09-13, 11:48 AM
Yowza, this Night Elf is one tough cookie! He's now annihilated Forestfire, Aurora, Dream, Elf, Snowman, Dawntree, Wizard, and Landworm. I'm about to just close my eyes and randomly pick a dragon to put up against him...that SHOULD work, right? :P I mean, honestly...

Please try forestfire BMM,I hope you also win this fight against NightElf .,wishing you all the best.

Em_storm
08-09-13, 11:49 AM
I've added more of my results to the list. I don't have a wide selection to choose from and I still don't have a Diamond, so I'm a bit nervous about how the rest of this may go. But I have made it this far, so I'm pretty pleased.

Here are my results so far:

Dragon/level -> I used (dragon/level)- Attack used- Win/Loss
Forest/1-> Firestorm/10- BM- W
Water/1-> Magic/7-BM- W
Light/2-> Aether/6- MB- W
Winter/2-> Air/10- B- W
Poison/3-> Athletic/6- BMM- L
Poison/3-> Mirage/5- BM- W
Stone/3-> Laserlight/6- BMM- L
Stone-> Light/7- B- W
Cosmic/4-> Magic/8- MB- W

I checked my list against sand's guide posted above (very awesome, btw) and it all lines up except for my Stone battle. Mine could have been a fluke.

Amethyst-> Night/7 BMM- L
Amethyst-> Poison/6 BMM-W
Mythic-> Light/7 BB- W
Topaz->Night/7 BB- W
Night-> Forest/10- BM- W
Pegasus-> Aether/6- BMM- L
Pegasus-> Mirage/6- BB- W
Trickster-> Hunter/6- BM- W
Mask-> Dawntree/7- B- W
Samurai-> Four-Leaf/6- BMM- W
Fireworks-> Four-Leaf/6- BMM? (I'm not totally sure of the combo because I didn't write it down right away)
Medusa-> Landworm/9- BMM- L
Medusa-> Eagle/8- BMM- W
Treasure-> Scarecrow/9- M-W
Big Bad-> Landworm/9- BMM- W

lala_gabbana
08-09-13, 11:53 AM
Big Bad took out my Familiar and Lotus before I beat him with Clockwork Lvl 7, BB++ I used the same combo another player suggested and it worked perfectly! Good Luck!!

This worked for me but I used BM instead of BB++, the first hit did next to nothing, but magic took care of him, THANKS A BUNCH! :)

teogionia
08-09-13, 11:56 AM

Try eclipse, or saturn, pegasus, Angel should be best choice if u have it, Quetzal, forestfire Agreed it depands on luck, so wish u luck

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 11:58 AM
Next round is phoenix! Any advice? Im planing to use kitsune lvl10 and magic attack..

wth2m
08-09-13, 11:59 AM
This may be answered somewhere else, but I couldn't find anything about it. Do the hidden colors of dragons play a role in the battle arena. For instance, if I were to use big bad dragon would he have fairy and black elements?

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 12:01 PM
You can breed BB with fairytale and fairytale, so i dont think just cuz is black has and black element in the pool...

buttmarb
08-09-13, 12:02 PM
I need help with HELIOS 18 he has taken out my choco. Lv 9 & a lv 10,unicorn lv10, dream lv10, angel lv10,crusader lv9 & a lv 10 I was going to try a chesher lv 8 next. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 12:08 PM
I need help with HELIOS 18 he has taken out my choco. Lv 9 & a lv 10,unicorn lv10, dream lv10, angel lv10,crusader lv9 & a lv 10 I was going to try a chesher lv 8 next. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

I used dream and magic attack... First m hit took 80% and the second the rest of its hp... Try with sth that has ligt as magic attack

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 12:11 PM
Now Crusader takes out Zombie (a reported winner in the Ethereal tourney). :( Will try Air next, and Seabreeze is in the healing spring to hopefully try again this evening. I can't afford to lose a whole day and 10, 12, whatever dragons to this thing, but I figured based on the YinYang tourney that I would likely not defeat Crusader.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 12:13 PM
Please try forestfire BMM,I hope you also win this fight against NightElf .,wishing you all the best.

He already took out my Forestfire once with BBB and now both Forestfires are in the healing queue...If I'm still going at Night Elf tomorrow I'll hit her again with 2 Forestfires back to back :)

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 12:14 PM
This worked for me but I used BM instead of BB++, the first hit did next to nothing, but magic took care of him, THANKS A BUNCH! :)

Hooray!!! So glad it worked for you!! I had such a hard time with him until a wonderful player on here told me to use Clockwork, so happy it worked for you as well :)

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 12:15 PM
Try eclipse, or saturn, pegasus, Angel should be best choice if u have it, Quetzal, forestfire Agreed it depands on luck, so wish u luck

I don't have Angel, Eclipse, or Saturn, but I do still have Quetzal and Pegasus free and 2 Forestfires in my healing queue. Thank you for the positive wishes, I appreciate it!!

Fibrinogen
08-09-13, 12:31 PM
I defeated the samurai dragon with a lowie parakeet... only to get back later and see that it didn't count my win. I had to fight it agian, I used the same parakeet and it died this time... Is this a joke? I want my win back.

buttmarb
08-09-13, 12:32 PM
I used dream and magic attack... First m hit took 80% and the second the rest of its hp... Try with sth that has ligt as magic attack

I don't understand the abbreviations here...? "Sth"?? & "ligt as a magic attack"??
I used dream lv 10 MBB I will try again with MMM when he's healed.
I have pretty much every dragon so any other suggestions I could try in the meantime???
Thanks this thread has worked great until this Lil []. ������

dragon2903
08-09-13, 12:33 PM
I have just beaten Lightning with Planet lvl 10. Good luck!

doublescream
08-09-13, 12:33 PM
15th time's the charm?! Finally beat Crusader :o I much preferred the lower level diamonds in the third YinYang tournament... Oh well, there's still four days left.

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 12:37 PM
15th time's the charm?! Finally beat Crusader :o I much preferred the lower level diamonds in the third YinYang tournament... Oh well, there's still four days left.

What did you use?? I guess that gives me hope that you eventually won, even though it was so hard.

sparkles818
08-09-13, 12:37 PM
I beat night elf with Landworm MMB after it defeated my forestfire

sparkles818
08-09-13, 12:41 PM
What did you use?? I guess that gives me hope that you eventually won, even though it was so hard.

I beat Crusader with Aurora BM

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 12:42 PM
Whew! 8 Dragons to Night Elf and I FINALLY beat him with my newly refreshed Dawntree lvl 8, straight out of the healing chamber. One BASH and that one's a goner, woot!

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 12:46 PM
Lightning.......Night Elf 10 MM
Night Elf........Forestfire 10 MBM
Crusader........Mercury 10 BM
Helios............Dream 10 MBM

Currently stuck on DA! He defeated Cosmic 7 and Pegasus 2, Quetzal healing from NE so ill try him next! Pegasus 10 also waiting to be healed lol, he's the back up!

Update: Quetzal 8 lost! But I decided to chance it and threw in Mercury 10 and DA was defeated with one bash!

lunarbunny
08-09-13, 12:47 PM
Whew! 8 Dragons to Night Elf and I FINALLY beat him with my newly refreshed Dawntree lvl 8, straight out of the healing chamber. One BASH and that one's a goner, woot!

Congrats! Looks like Night Elf has been trouble for a lot of players! I think some amount of luck is needed:)

huha54
08-09-13, 12:54 PM
i got mine

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 12:56 PM
how to breed diamond dragon in this tournament?
i dnt have any diamond series dragon!

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 01:00 PM
you may also try Stone! as is consist if white and green as splitting components. i m stuck at Leviathan. Lightining dragon is defeated. going to try seabreeze now!

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 01:01 PM
Congrats! Looks like Night Elf has been trouble for a lot of players! I think some amount of luck is needed:)

Here you go:

Enemy Type
Red use: Yellow, Blue, Stone avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac
Green use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
Yellow use: Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, Blue, Gold
Blue use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone
Purple use: Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac avoid: Blue, White, Cosmic
White use: Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow avoid: Black, Mythic, Cosmic
Pink use: Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Yellow, Purple, Mythic
Black use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
Diamond use: Diamond avoid: Gold, Gemstone
Mythic use: White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
Cosmic use: Purple, White avoid: Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
Gold use: Yellow, Diamond avoid: Purple, Pink, Rainbow
Fairytale use: Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Pink, Mythic, Rainbow
Stone use: Green, Blue avoid: Red, White, Dino
Dino use: Red, Stone avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone
Rainbow use: Mythic, Gold, Fairytale avoid: Blue, White, Black
Gemstone use: Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: Green, Blue, Pink
Zodiac use: Red, Mythic, Cosmic avoid: Yellow, Purple, Fairytale

Edit(KP) adding Information:
Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
Forest - Helios ( 9 ) win
Water - Anubis ( 9 ) win
Light - Aether ( 9 ) win
Winter - Aether ( 9 ) win
Poison - Helios ( 9 ) win
Stone - Aether ( 9 ) win
Cosmic - Aether ( 9 ) win
Amethyst - Dark Angel ( 9 ) win
Mythic - Origami ( 9 ) win
Topaz - Dark Angel ( 9 ) win
Night - Angel ( 9 ) win
Pegasus - Leviathan ( 8 ) win
Trickster - Unicorn ( 9 ) win
Mask - Angel ( 9 ) win
Samurai - Origami ( 9 ) win
Super - Origami ( 9 ) win
Fireworks - Unicorn ( 9 ) win
Medusa - Unicorn ( 9 ) win
Treasure - Dark Angel ( 9 ) win
Big Bad - Dark Angel ( 9 ) win 5 gold obtained
Kitsune - Dark Angel ( 9 ) win
Goblin - Mismoth ( 9 ) win
Leviathan - lightning ( 9 ) win
Lightning - dark angel ( 9 ) win
Nightelf - angel ( 9 ) win 5 gold obtained
Crusader - mercury ( 10 ) win
Helios - unicorn ( 9 ) win
Dark angel - angel ( 9 ) win
Diamond - mercury ( 9 ) win
Phoenix - lightning ( 9 ) win

Have a good battle all !
Ps : Phoenix needs 3 hours to hathed

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
Complete Guide to Phoenix Tournament Victory
-- all the rounds in one place!
For notes specific to each section of the tournament, click the links to my original posts.

Each challenger (arena's dragon) is followed by the rarity to be used and the colors/elements that are strong against it. Weak colors have been weeded out. E.g., white is weak against purple and stone, but those colors are weak against green, so purple and stone are not listed as colors to use in battling Pegasus.
COLOR: Pick champions that have the most strong colors against the challenger. Colors listed twice are NOT an error; they are actually scored twice because they are strong against more than one of the challenger's colors!
RARITY: For the scoring grid currently in use, you only need to match the challenger's rarity. You may use a higher rarity, but you won't get extra points for doing so. C is common; R is rare; S is super-rare; X is unbreedable or retired; U is ultra-rare.
LEVEL: In rounds 1-20 try to use your highest level dragons after selecting for color and rarity. See the original posts for rounds 21-25 and 26-30 for how to chose levels later on.

1. Forest: use C - red myth dino gem
2. Water: use C - yel pur gem rnbw
3. Light: use C - blu pur stn rnbw
4. Winter: use C - yel pur pur gem rnbw blu
5. Poison: use C - red myth dino gem grn pnk trsr zod
6. Stone: use R - grn blu
7. Cosmic: use S/X - whi pur
8. Amethyst: use R - grn blk dino diam zod trsr
9. Mythic: use R - whi pink ftl dino
10. Topaz: use R - pnk blk blk cos dino zod diam

11. Night: use C - grn whi cos rnbw
12. Pegasus: use R - red blu dino gem rnbw
13. Trickster: use R - pnk pnk blk grn zod zod
14. Mask: use R - grn whi blk cos rnbw trsr
15. Samurai: use S/X - yel pnk pnk blk stn zod
16. Super: use R - yel yel pur gem pnk rnbw trsr
17. Fireworks: use S/X - yel yel pur pnk blk gem cos rnbw
18. Medusa: use R - red whi pnk pnk gem myth ftl dino dino trsr
19. Treasure: use S/X - yel diam
20. Big Bad: use S/X - blk cos zod

21. Kitsune: use S/X - blk gem ftl trsr
22. Goblin: use S/X - blu stn whi cos rnbw
23. Leviathan: use S/X - yel yel blu pur gem rnbw
24. Lightning: use S/X - pnk blk blk gem cos ftl zod
25. Night Elf: use S/X - grn whi cos rnbw

26. Crusader: use U - yel blu stn diam
27. Helios: use U - whi pnk ftl dino diam
28. Dark Angel: use U - grn whi cos rnbw diam
29. Diamond: use U - diam
30. Phoenix: use S/X - yel pnk blk cos stn

If you have to settle for a champion with less than 2 strong colors, refer to the main color guide on the front page of this thread for weak colors to avoid.

AraRaider
08-09-13, 01:02 PM
I didn't, because I posted a complete tournament guide on page 45, with strategy notes for each section in previous postings. That guide is a lot more useful to others than my win list, which won't necessarily feature the best champions. A win list doesn't tell you how many dragons failed before someone finally won. That's why I generally don't share that here.
I don't have an Angel (best pick against Dark Angel), so I used Infinity.

Diamond-20 is still standing, having defeated my Gold, Infinity, Mercury, Crusader, Diamond, and Gold again.

I defeated dark angel using ForestFire Lvl.10: Bash, Magic, Bash. Hope this helps you out friend!

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 01:02 PM

you may also try Stone! as is consist if white and green as splitting components. i m stuck at Leviathan. Lightining dragon is defeated. going to try seabreeze now!

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 01:03 PM
sorry guys new to use thread. so by mistake reposted info which is thr on first page! sorry once again

MariaVamp
08-09-13, 01:04 PM
I don't understand the abbreviations here...? "Sth"?? & "ligt as a magic attack"??
I used dream lv 10 MBB I will try again with MMM when he's healed.
I have pretty much every dragon so any other suggestions I could try in the meantime???
Thanks this thread has worked great until this Lil []. ������

Sth=something and i made a spelling for light. Dream for example has light based magic attack

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 01:08 PM
I beat Crusader with Aurora BM

You're the second person who's said that, so I'll try that next. Just lost to Crusader with Air.

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 01:08 PM

Definitely a LOT of luck! I guess it's all about persevering until the computer rolls in your favor :) I'm so glad this isn't a 4 day tourney like last time! We actually have TIME to keep trying this time!

vaibhav11
08-09-13, 01:09 PM
Sth=something and i made a spelling for light. Dream for example has light based magic attack

try with black swan (pink) maria

Sumercarefree
08-09-13, 01:20 PM
I think my quest has ended with Crusader. I'm cracking my head!
My Crusader has lost twice!

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 01:22 PM
This is what my life has looked like for the last 72 hrs... lol

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/sunnybabi1986/2013-08-09151123.jpg (http://s37.photobucket.com/user/sunnybabi1986/media/2013-08-09151123.jpg.html)

cakeandpie
08-09-13, 01:25 PM
Sunnybabi, you are an awesome help to all of us! :)

aceblade
08-09-13, 01:29 PM
I think my quest has ended with Crusader. I'm cracking my head!
My Crusader has lost twice!

Do you have Angel? One shotted Crusader for me.

cheryllemon
08-09-13, 01:29 PM
Crusader took out my Mercury and Aurora. For Mercury I used MBB, but maybe I should have used BM? Any suggestions?

cheryllemon
08-09-13, 01:30 PM
Do you have Angel? One shotted Crusader for me.

I have an Angel but it's evolving from level 6. What level was your Angel?

sunnybabi1986
08-09-13, 01:31 PM
Sunnybabi, you are an awesome help to all of us! :)

I'm glad! :)

I'm just SO determined to NOT spend gold on this tournament. I don't have any room in my budget to buy gold, so I save, save, save and I've been trying for 6 months to save up to buy a Gold dragon so I actually have some sort of Gold income, but I wanted Yin Yang so bad I threw in most of the gold I'd saved to get it and had to start over. I'm getting somewhat close again and don't want to have to start saving all over again! I have the gold to use if necessary, but I will do anything to keep from having to use it!

sunkalito
08-09-13, 01:32 PM
Kitsune has beat my big bad, atlantis and fireworks. -.- ugh. Any tips?

sunkalito
08-09-13, 01:35 PM
Kitsune has beat my big bad, atlantis and fireworks. -.- ugh. Any tips?

Lol, finally beat it with lotus. The first bash i hit it with seemed to have been a critical, because the next bash hardly made half the damage of the first hit. I finished off with magic. Whew!

doublescream
08-09-13, 01:46 PM

I used a level 9 LeftHeart, but that was pure luck. Everything but diamond hybrids and super rare/unbreedable yellow-blue hybrids has a 10% winning chance.

rosewaterlily
08-09-13, 02:12 PM
Stuck on dark angel now. It took down my forestfire, quetzal, winter, and water so far. Crusader in the healing spring. Pegasus only level 6, hmmm.

lala_gabbana
08-09-13, 02:15 PM
After 2 losses using firestorm and mindvolt, My level 6 Social just took out Leviathan in ONE BASH!! now on to the hard opponents :/

iralev
08-09-13, 02:16 PM

Tiny (mm) took him out for me.
Good luck