PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

sunkalito
08-13-13, 05:30 AM
Mmmmmfffff posted before i stopped writing. But anyway this tournament was actually fun (until the reset lool) and i enjoyed what was going on here between all of us. We wanted to help each others out, we felt bad for when someone tried and lost, and felt great for them when something went well. :)
Much more fun that the Yin Yang tournament. I hated being in the test group, the battles were too random and WHY is a common baby dragon so devillishly difficult to defeat? I never got YY; didn't even get past the first10 rounds even when i came to the forum for tips.

Aside from the obvious resetting issue, I was also sad because of android neighbors that I have, who are such epic people whom I would have loved to share this experience with.

on another note: i think i'll leave my phoenix as a baby. Lol. Epic looks kinda...weird.

sunkalito
08-13-13, 05:42 AM
Any pics of the other stages of phoenix?

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 06:21 AM
I levelled up my Phoenix to 9. Great income 3.8k at level 9.
Next level is too expensive.
Only 19 more Dragons to heal. Target is 3 a day.

kms899
08-13-13, 06:26 AM
Mmmmmfffff posted before i stopped writing. But anyway this tournament was actually fun (until the reset lool) and i enjoyed what was going on here between all of us. We wanted to help each others out, we felt bad for when someone tried and lost, and felt great for them when something went well. :)
Much more fun that the Yin Yang tournament. I hated being in the test group, the battles were too random and WHY is a common baby dragon so devillishly difficult to defeat? I never got YY; didn't even get past the first10 rounds even when i came to the forum for tips.

Aside from the obvious resetting issue, I was also sad because of android neighbors that I have, who are such epic people whom I would have loved to share this experience with.

on another note: i think i'll leave my phoenix as a baby. Lol. Epic looks kinda...weird.

I agree, baby looks the best, very cute.:o

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 06:28 AM
Any pics of the other stages of phoenix?
Hope this works:

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 06:29 AM
Sorry could not get a clear one. Lvl 9

sunkalito
08-13-13, 06:29 AM
Hope this works:

oh, that's actually not so bad! is that adult? :)

sunkalito
08-13-13, 06:30 AM
Sorry could not get a clear one. Lvl 9

it's good enough. it's pretty! why does it look bizzarre as an adult? lol

kms899
08-13-13, 06:32 AM
the epic stage is on the first page.

lollipop_rp
08-13-13, 06:47 AM
I couldn't get it.
Same with yin yang

Every battle tournament lands on the days I go on vacation :(

kms899
08-13-13, 07:07 AM
next time take your phone with you.:p

kooky panda
08-13-13, 07:08 AM
any news about the phoenix's home? new habitat?
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/6cd6275e-4ecb-4d30-a890-0d16c0677191_zpsca36e5b4.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/6cd6275e-4ecb-4d30-a890-0d16c0677191_zpsca36e5b4.jpg.html)

Goes in Red or yellow habitathttp://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/b38762b8-5169-4b1f-9153-4200dd687b9f_zps358fcd7a.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/b38762b8-5169-4b1f-9153-4200dd687b9f_zps358fcd7a.jpg.html)

mrarfan
08-13-13, 07:13 AM
The Tournament is offline! Close the thread kooky! Lol

dracoonic
08-13-13, 08:35 AM
thanks kooky!

sunkalito
08-13-13, 09:30 AM
The Tournament is offline! Close the thread kooky! Lol

but there still might be people who need to comment something here... like the bunch of people whose games got reset. ;p

OlkaDragons
08-13-13, 09:42 AM
Or people who did not get their reward...

sunkalito
08-13-13, 10:13 AM
Or people who did not get their reward...

yes, there's that too. Well, at least now Frozen Turtle has already told us they're looking into it, so let's hope this is fixable.

OlkaDragons
08-13-13, 10:25 AM
yes, there's that too. Well, at least now Frozen Turtle has already told us they're looking into it, so let's hope this is fixable.

Let's hope so.
By the way, support is still keeping silence

MariaVamp
08-13-13, 10:42 AM
I have same problem, finished the tournament 4 days ago, got my phoenix but the quest is still there. I don't really care since i got the dragon, I'm just saying :D

OlkaDragons
08-13-13, 10:55 AM
I have same problem, finished the tournament 4 days ago, got my phoenix but the quest is still there. I don't really care since i got the dragon, I'm just saying :D

Got same problem with YY. There were a lot of people who got the dragon but did not get XP and coins for winning.
Support solved my problem that time (at least they said so, huh)

Now my problem is the other way around - I got coins and XP for winning but did not get dragon...

08-13-13, 10:56 AM

I seriously doubt anyone will come back here to comment again or suggest a solution to our problems. These people are wack.

sand
08-13-13, 11:03 AM
Well said Sandman.
Generally I would like to thank the Dragon Team that brought the Game.
It has been a huge success. It is no easy task.

A deep bow and grand applause for you, dear. You did a super job as wingmate on that last shift. I really wanted to be "on duty" too during the last few hours, but I was out cold.
Many of us fell asleep during the final stretch - a testimony to how exhausting this whole experience has been. It's so sad that some missed out on Phoenix because of the Sleep dragon's knock-out.

marion9242
08-13-13, 11:15 AM
Congrats.
Yes if we heal 3 per day it's 8 days. Not too bad,

That's the plan. Happy healing.
Thankyou all for your help. I never would have made it without all the advice and charts.

sand
08-13-13, 11:38 AM
I want to address the matter of the resets - what happened and how players may avoid it in future.
As I see it, there are 3 different phenomena.

1. Failure to Reward As far back as the first Yin Yang beta, there have been a few players in each tournament that won 30 rounds, got the boss dragon's egg, but had it mysteriously vanish from storage. If you have screen shots to prove this, TL will likely find some way to compensate you, based on what players in this situation have reported. You may not necessarily be awarded the prize egg. I guess it depends on what proof you can provide. Advice for the future: Take screenshots of EVERY important thing that happens in your game. You never know when you may need them.

2. Full Tournament Reset This seems to happen when players switch versions while a tournament is in progress. Some who updated to v1.6 had this happen after playing some time in the Arctic Isles. Others jumped platforms, transferring their account to Android then back to iOS to find themselves at Round 1 again. I have no idea how TL will resolve this, but I think it's generally not a good idea to switch out or update your game during a tournament. Unfortunately, a few people made the switch because their iOS devices had problems that would have prevented them from finishing. However, most of the blame lies on TL's shoulders, for releasing the Arctic Expansion update during the first fully-run iOS-wide tournament. Many players just couldn't wait. TL certainly didn't.

3. Reversal due to Server Syncing This actually happens a lot, and is not specific to the arena. If you've been off-game for a while, your first set of actions upon returning will ping the server, triggering it to bring your progress up to date. This affects only aspects of the game that are not already under a running timer. If you jump into the arena and win a battle before the server has a chance to process your ping, actions that took place between the ping and the processing will be reversed, including any action inside the arena. This may reverse part or all of your battle. TL will not refund or restore anything you lost to this process. Players can usually avoid this by pinging the server with some minor action, then waiting until after the "processing" (galloping baby Fruitful) appears.

kidphantom11
08-13-13, 11:55 AM
Phoenix Dragon earns 2,000/hr at level 5, too bad it's stuck in a red or yellow habitat :(

lunarbunny
08-13-13, 12:00 PM
Thank you sand, for piecing it all out for us. Hopefully now at least players will at least try to grasp what happened to their tournament. And to also provide more information to support and see if it can be resolved. "Pinging" the server is one of the most important things to remember so errors dont occur in the game. I always try to do something as well such as planting a crop, visiting a neighbor or writing a message on their wall:) Has anyone received a message from support other than the support ticket number?

doublescream
08-13-13, 12:18 PM
3. Reversal due to Server Syncing This actually happens a lot, and is not specific to the arena. If you've been off-game for a while, your first set of actions upon returning will ping the server, triggering it to bring your progress up to date. This affects only aspects of the game that are not already under a running timer. If you jump into the arena and win a battle before the server has a chance to process your ping, actions that took place between the ping and the processing will be reversed, including any action inside the arena. This may reverse part or all of your battle. TL will not refund or restore anything you lost to this process. Players can usually avoid this by pinging the server with some minor action, then waiting until after the "processing" (galloping baby Fruitful) appears.

At least for me, there was no "processing". I only had the one-battle reset (as opposed to having to restart from the beginning) but it happened twice. I'm not entirely sure that there wasn't any sync issues the first time but I don't think there was. After that first reset I force closed the game before every battle and then I went visiting some neighbours just to make sure I had server contact. But it forgot my second Helios win anyway. The third time I won I speeded up the arena immediately, thinking that would prevent all this resetting nonsense. It worked. (Or maybe it wouldn't have reset again even without paying)

doublescream
08-13-13, 12:20 PM
No processing showing up after the battle, that is.

Sidni7
08-13-13, 12:26 PM
T) Has anyone received a message from support other than the support ticket number?
I reported my missing Phoenix egg at 7am PDT but not heard anything yet. There must have been a lot of tickets generated over the weekend, but I hope they get to me soon. I had a screenshot of my round 30 victory and I really want my missing Phoenix.

Sidni7
08-13-13, 12:27 PM
Sorry, meant to say on Sunday at 7am PDT :o

sunkalito
08-13-13, 12:53 PM
yeah, i had the processing after my second win against treasure (the second time I played the arena) but nothing happened. However, I did have to repeat the battle with goblin the first time i baattled in the arena, but had no processing screen. I do tend to be real careful about doing anything important before the processing screen has shown up. Because some weird stuff has happened to me before with that processing thing (the worst was with the egg timer when I was trying for wicth back in october). So I'm careful about the processing xD the one time i did repeat a battle nothing showed processing. oh well. weirdness.

sand
08-13-13, 12:55 PM
NEXT TIME AROUND

For those who had a rough time, there is much you can do to improve your chances of success in future tournaments.
1. Strength of Army Those with a high number of dragons at or near epic can sail through the first 20 rounds, if using the right strategies in chosing colors and rarity. Instead of promptly selling or trading out breeding fails, let them hang out and earn some money until you no longer have space for them. Super rare dragons and those that have been removed are extremely valuable in the arena. Even common fails are useful in the end-game strategy. Variety is also important as it allows you to select for the greatest color advantage. If you earned each of the 6 boost buildings without using more than one of any particular dragon, you should be ready for a tournament.
2. Color Matters The strategies of selecting for color, rarity and level are PROVEN strategies. Too many players dismissed the color charts and insisted that battle results were purely random. The color chart of weakness and strengths is accurate. Just remember that best selections only improve your odds, but never guarantee victory. The odds a dragon has for victory today may be different in the next tournament. TL has changed the scoring grids repeatedly. This usually affects the final score a dragon gets, or shifts weight from one factor (color/rarity/level) to another; but the balances of color strengths and weaknesses remain the same. The color code is the one and only factor TL has not changed since the introduction of the Battle Arena.
3. Battle Plans Instead of winging it one round at a time, check for the entire list of opponents, write down their colors then select the best or second-best group of YOUR dragons to fight each round. Tweak your list so that you avoid fighting with a dragon that you'll need again within the next 6 rounds. There are always front-runners -- players who speed the gates and get through the tournament within the first couple hours who post the full list, usually with their champions for each round, which you can use as suggestions. The Phoenix tournament thread featured the victory list from two record-breaking players who won their 30 rounds within half an hour!
4. End-Game Tricks Recognize the diminishing factor of level as you progress through the last 10 rounds. By the time you reach Round 27, only color and rarity will matter. If TL sticks to presenting ultra-rares in the last rounds before the prize dragon, it will certainly help if you have your own little team of diamond types, but with persistence, you can manage without them. When you've reached that point where all non-diamonds have the same odds, your breeding fails make great disposable pawns, as will baby Fires you may cheaply and instantly obtain for this purpose.
5. Footage Get into the habit of taking screenshots to prove your progress. The dragon selection screen before a battle provides tons of infomation (name of tournament, time remaining, current round, next challenger). A screen shot taken immediately after a critical hit proves that victory was imminent and even reflects how many attacks have already been done. A shot of Round 30 victory reward screen, showing the prize dragon where you would normally see the pearls is very important. A shot of the dragon in storage is also useful in case it disappears later. The screen where Klaus congratulates you and delivers the reward for finishing the tournament goal (IF he does) is final proof that you've won the tournament. Hopefully you won't experience the kind of problems where you'll need these pictures to prove your case, and you can instead post them here on the forum for the rest of us to admire.

OlkaDragons
08-13-13, 01:44 PM
Yes, point 5 is very, VERY important!
I feel a bit of relief that I have done screenshots before round 30 and after it (victory screen) - I sent them to support and hope they took it as a proof and give me missing Phoenix egg.

OlkaDragons
08-13-13, 01:52 PM
And want to add one more point:
It is better to have some gold savings before the tournament starts.
You don't even have to buy it - keep your friends' gifts, install (and play) advertisement games, participate forum contests... Do not waste it for food, coins and speeding up breeding, and try to be extremely accurate with gold traps

elwood99
08-13-13, 03:54 PM
A big TQ to Sand for all the great advice.
For server reset on the sync problem, post something on your wall or delete your own post to sync itwith the server before and after every battle.

I started with Zero levithian pearl as i just crafted the levithian dragon. But after this tournament i got 52 levithian pearls only. Shouldnt that be 58 pearls? It doesnt matter to me but there is some bugs that do not record the prize after each battle. Luckily for me it is the pearls and not the dragon.

kanganova
08-13-13, 04:45 PM
A big TQ to Sand for all the great advice.
For server reset on the sync problem, post something on your wall or delete your own post to sync itwith the server before and after every battle.

I started with Zero levithian pearl as i just crafted the levithian dragon. But after this tournament i got 52 levithian pearls only. Shouldnt that be 58 pearls? It doesnt matter to me but there is some bugs that do not record the prize after each battle. Luckily for me it is the pearls and not the dragon.

gave 5 golds for three matches...so 52 pearls is right pearls counts

sand
08-13-13, 05:44 PM
Also no pearls for Round 30:

Total Rewards for the Phoenix Tournament:
52 Leviathan pearls -- 2 each for 26 rounds (1-14, 16-19, 21-24, & 26-29)
15 gold bars -- 5 each for 3 rounds (15, 20 & 25)
1 Phoenix egg for final round (30)

elwood99
08-13-13, 06:40 PM
Thank you for the info, Sand and kanganova. Ok 52 is thr correct amount. Felt sorry for those that got theirs resetted

Sumercarefree
08-14-13, 12:49 AM
A deep bow and grand applause for you, dear. You did a super job as wingmate on that last shift. I really wanted to be "on duty" too during the last few hours, but I was out cold.
Many of us fell asleep during the final stretch - a testimony to how exhausting this whole experience has been. It's so sad that some missed out on Phoenix because of the Sleep dragon's knock-out.

Thanks Buddy, We are all just having fun. We must thank you for your great contribution.
These days there are so many new dragons to breed and I just ventured to the Artic Circle. I am not a great fan of the Artic series but it provides a bit of new excitement.

Sumercarefree
08-14-13, 12:52 AM
That's the plan. Happy healing.
Thankyou all for your help. I never would have made it without all the advice and charts.
At the last YY Fight I had to heal about 50 Dragons and I nearly fainted. But all in good time came back to life.
After the YY Fight I made sure I got a few Dragons like Lotus and Pearl. Unfortunately no luck with additional Diamond Breed so far.

zhynabella
08-14-13, 02:53 PM
Very nice tournament!
I loved it, I was able to win the Phoenix on all my devices!!!

Sumercarefree
08-14-13, 05:27 PM
Good for you. I am breeding the Phoenix with a Diamond to Test.
Guess What? 44 hrs. It could be a Crusader.
I had a mental image of a Crusader so I tried a Diamond/Crusader but got Fire instead.
Hope it's a Gold Dragon who know! Now I have a Habitat problem, will have to sell something.

zhynabella
08-14-13, 08:13 PM
Hopefully is a gold if you already got a crusader!

Sumercarefree
08-14-13, 09:17 PM
Hopefully is a gold if you already got a crusader!
Thanks. I am thankful whatever Diamond Breed I get. Need for fights I think.
I still have too many missing Dragons that I would love.

cad33
08-15-13, 12:15 AM
Given that time is running out, I'm very worried that given that against the next two dragons my best rate is 10%; I'm going to run out of dragons before I get to phoenix!

I have just enough gold to win one round. And I have a 2 dragons at 25% against the phoenix and 3 dragons at 15% against the phoenix. Here is hoping I can complete this before the clock runs down.

side rant: 3 weeks and I still can't breed a @)(*#&$)& kite dragon? Really?

Somehow managed to get to Phoenix and win with a whopping 9 or 10 hours to spare. It'll take me more than a week to recover all the dragons I've exhausted, but I got the little bugger.

side rant: Still can't breed a kite dragon.

Oliver118
08-15-13, 12:22 AM
The tournament officially finished two days ago (on Tuesday) and I never got further than round 1:(

(That's how terrible I am in battle, I've still only got 21 pearls for the Leviathan dragon so far just to prove it)

Also, I only updated when there were 13 hours and (unlike most of you guys) I slept a 12 hour night.

Java_Phoenix
08-15-13, 01:55 AM
This sucked. I only made it up to kitsune and I have no SX dragons at all. Only 2 rares and the rest commons. Is there a way to breed it now? Or am I outta luck altogether?

lilobrat05
08-15-13, 02:52 AM
I didn't get past lightening for this tournament spent 3 days trying to beat it and exhausted most of my dragons. Starting to think I won't bother with tournaments didn't get ying yang either :( and these dragons can't be bred right?

sharowend
08-15-13, 02:58 AM
NEXT TIME AROUND

For those who had a rough time, there is much you can do to improve your chances of success in future tournaments.
1. Strength of Army Those with a high number of dragons at or near epic can sail through the first 20 rounds, if using the right strategies in chosing colors and rarity. Instead of promptly selling or trading out breeding fails, let them hang out and earn some money until you no longer have space for them. Super rare dragons and those that have been removed are extremely valuable in the arena. Even common fails are useful in the end-game strategy. Variety is also important as it allows you to select for the greatest color advantage. If you earned each of the 6 boost buildings without using more than one of any particular dragon, you should be ready for a tournament.
2. Color Matters The strategies of selecting for color, rarity and level are PROVEN strategies. Too many players dismissed the color charts and insisted that battle results were purely random. The color chart of weakness and strengths is accurate. Just remember that best selections only improve your odds, but never guarantee victory. The odds a dragon has for victory today may be different in the next tournament. TL has changed the scoring grids repeatedly. This usually affects the final score a dragon gets, or shifts weight from one factor (color/rarity/level) to another; but the balances of color strengths and weaknesses remain the same. The color code is the one and only factor TL has not changed since the introduction of the Battle Arena.
3. Battle Plans Instead of winging it one round at a time, check for the entire list of opponents, write down their colors then select the best or second-best group of YOUR dragons to fight each round. Tweak your list so that you avoid fighting with a dragon that you'll need again within the next 6 rounds. There are always front-runners -- players who speed the gates and get through the tournament within the first couple hours who post the full list, usually with their champions for each round, which you can use as suggestions. The Phoenix tournament thread featured the victory list from two record-breaking players who won their 30 rounds within half an hour!
4. End-Game Tricks Recognize the diminishing factor of level as you progress through the last 10 rounds. By the time you reach Round 27, only color and rarity will matter. If TL sticks to presenting ultra-rares in the last rounds before the prize dragon, it will certainly help if you have your own little team of diamond types, but with persistence, you can manage without them. When you've reached that point where all non-diamonds have the same odds, your breeding fails make great disposable pawns, as will baby Fires you may cheaply and instantly obtain for this purpose.
5. Footage Get into the habit of taking screenshots to prove your progress. The dragon selection screen before a battle provides tons of infomation (name of tournament, time remaining, current round, next challenger). A screen shot taken immediately after a critical hit proves that victory was imminent and even reflects how many attacks have already been done. A shot of Round 30 victory reward screen, showing the prize dragon where you would normally see the pearls is very important. A shot of the dragon in storage is also useful in case it disappears later. The screen where Klaus congratulates you and delivers the reward for finishing the tournament goal (IF he does) is final proof that you've won the tournament. Hopefully you won't experience the kind of problems where you'll need these pictures to prove your case, and you can instead post them here on the forum for the rest of us to admire.

Sand, your valuable information and explanation of the way the tournament works assisted many in their quest for the Phoenix. I personally would like to say "THANK YOU" ( yep, I shouted) for all you did for all of us. Your consideration and patience has been profound. You are wonderful!

sunkalito
08-15-13, 11:42 AM
Guys, an update. I was credited 88 gold in my account, corresponding to the gold i used to speed up battles (I actually only thought it was about 60, but i know that after some time i stopped counting because i was sooooo sleepy!).
I had also spent 90 G in ultima attacks (against Helios, DA and diamond) but it wouldn't be too fair to ask for that as well. I probably would have used an ultimate at least against one of those three, I guess... Anyway, not all is lost.
So to everyone else, just wait up and you will get a response eventually. :)

dulcia_2013
08-15-13, 07:17 PM
Just received 130 golds �� happy me 95669566

08-15-13, 07:51 PM
Guys, an update. I was credited 88 gold in my account, corresponding to the gold i used to speed up battles (I actually only thought it was about 60, but i know that after some time i stopped counting because i was sooooo sleepy!).
I had also spent 90 G in ultima attacks (against Helios, DA and diamond) but it wouldn't be too fair to ask for that as well. I probably would have used an ultimate at least against one of those three, I guess... Anyway, not all is lost.

Ill have to email them again because I didnt get a response the first time around.

kms899
08-15-13, 07:57 PM
i emailed them again and hope to have a response.

Sumercarefree
08-15-13, 11:36 PM

Good for you.

I managed to get a Gold dragon when breeding a Diamond with A Phoenix.
Now I have an additional Fighter in my Stable.

sunkalito
08-16-13, 05:10 AM
Ill have to email them again because I didnt get a response the first time around.

Make sure you reply on the auto-email you were sent - that way your whole arena issue stays in one mail. Also, I probably sent my mail sooner than you did (my problem was on early sunday, GMT time). So fingers crossed for you!

ManWo522
08-16-13, 07:10 AM
I have finished the tournament but have got nothing. Why?

lunarbunny
08-16-13, 08:01 AM

Congratulations! So happy that TL helped you out:D And I really hope that they help the other players who had spent gold in the tournament and had theirs reset!

sunkalito
08-16-13, 08:42 AM
I have finished the tournament but have got nothing. Why?
Oh no! be sure to e-mail them otherwise you'll miss out on phoenix! but check if it's in your storage :)

Congratulations! So happy that TL helped you out:D And I really hope that they help the other players who had spent gold in the tournament and had theirs reset!
Thanks! :D i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be able to fix it for the other players too. I get a feeling they must be a bit disappointed that these troubles have been caused to so many people, so I bet they'll do their best to set things right.

08-16-13, 09:26 AM
Make sure you reply on the auto-email you were sent - that way your whole arena issue stays in one mail. Also, I probably sent my mail sooner than you did (my problem was on early sunday, GMT time). So fingers crossed for you!

They gave you a Gold? How so? Anyway congrats :D

Oh, I'm used to pestering them when they don't respond in due time. I was fake holding my breath here that they would give something more, than an ill written response here. I knew we would get a non proper answer when no one responded when it all started happening. I emailed them early Friday morning before the tourney ended, then started Sending PM's to the CM's I saw on other threads. I hope they do give some sort of consolation. I lost cost of How much gold I used to catch up.

Thanks!

sunkalito
08-16-13, 09:53 AM
Oh, I'm used to pestering them when they don't respond in due time. I was fake holding my breath here that they would give something more, than an ill written response here. I knew we would get a non proper answer when no one responded when it all started happening. I emailed them early Friday morning before the tourney ended, then started Sending PM's to the CM's I saw on other threads. I hope they do give some sort of consolation. I lost cost of How much gold I used to catch up.

Thanks!

It's good to keep them on their toes :p i'm sure you'll get some gold back. At least I did. But had I known i would have sped up more often :p (i got back the gold for speeding but not for the ultimates)

08-16-13, 10:16 AM
It's good to keep them on their toes :p i'm sure you'll get some gold back. At least I did. But had I known i would have sped up more often :p (i got back the gold for speeding but not for the ultimates)

Did you keep a tally of how many matches you sped up? And were these the ones you rushed ahead AFTER the reset? Or did they look at their server records and figured it out? I need to be prepared! I want me gold (in my Krusty Krab) voice.

azrael0626
08-16-13, 10:27 AM
This list is a bunch of []
Here you go:

Enemy Type
Red use: Yellow, Blue, Stone avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac
Green use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
Yellow use: Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, Blue, Gold
Blue use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone
Purple use: Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac avoid: Blue, White, Cosmic
White use: Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow avoid: Black, Mythic, Cosmic
Pink use: Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Yellow, Purple, Mythic
Black use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
Diamond use: Diamond avoid: Gold, Gemstone
Mythic use: White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
Cosmic use: Purple, White avoid: Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
Gold use: Yellow, Diamond avoid: Purple, Pink, Rainbow
Fairytale use: Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Pink, Mythic, Rainbow
Stone use: Green, Blue avoid: Red, White, Dino
Dino use: Red, Stone avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone
Rainbow use: Mythic, Gold, Fairytale avoid: Blue, White, Black
Gemstone use: Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: Green, Blue, Pink
Zodiac use: Red, Mythic, Cosmic avoid: Yellow, Purple, Fairytale

Does anyone have an updated one?

sunkalito
08-16-13, 10:31 AM
Did you keep a tally of how many matches you sped up? And were these the ones you rushed ahead AFTER the reset? Or did they look at their server records and figured it out? I need to be prepared! I want me gold (in my Krusty Krab) voice.

well, i STARTED to keep tabs, but then erm... yeah, forgot. but what i wrote down was: 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 (that would be 16 times but i did more) ....then i lost count ahahaha. I only sped up AFTER the reset. Before the reset i'd seen no need to do it. I was well on time... was. :/

sand
08-16-13, 03:32 PM
This list is a bunch of []
Here you go:

Enemy Type
Red use: Yellow, Blue, Stone avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac
Green use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
Yellow use: Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, Blue, Gold
Blue use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone
Purple use: Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac avoid: Blue, White, Cosmic
White use: Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow avoid: Black, Mythic, Cosmic
Pink use: Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Yellow, Purple, Mythic
Black use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
Diamond use: Diamond avoid: Gold, Gemstone
Mythic use: White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
Cosmic use: Purple, White avoid: Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
Gold use: Yellow, Diamond avoid: Purple, Pink, Rainbow
Fairytale use: Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Pink, Mythic, Rainbow
Stone use: Green, Blue avoid: Red, White, Dino
Dino use: Red, Stone avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone
Rainbow use: Mythic, Gold, Fairytale avoid: Blue, White, Black
Gemstone use: Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: Green, Blue, Pink
Zodiac use: Red, Mythic, Cosmic avoid: Yellow, Purple, Fairytale

Does anyone have an updated one?

If you think "this list is a bunch of [XXXX]," why would you want an update? As far as I can tell at a quick scan, the list is complete, except for the newest element, Tropic. I can add that info but, like so many others who struggle with the arena, you apparently don't really buy the idea of a color code. So why bother? Just go with your gut. Try not to get kicked in it.

sunkalito
08-16-13, 03:57 PM
If you think "this list is a bunch of [XXXX]," why would you want an update? As far as I can tell at a quick scan, the list is complete, except for the newest element, Tropic. I can add that info but, like so many others who struggle with the arena, you apparently don't really buy the idea of a color code. So why bother? Just go with your gut. Try not to get kicked in it.

Honestly, that guy was just being rude and disrespectful. Persona non grata!
Thanks for all your good work, sand. Saved a lot of people's bums from getting kicked around :) apparently not this person's, though.... Lol.

kwhales
08-16-13, 06:48 PM
My last dragon is in the spa. Bring on the next battle.

najess
08-16-13, 07:33 PM
I already update my dragon story but my tournament arena is still like the old one, no red flags :( Anyone knows what's wrong?

kms899
08-16-13, 07:38 PM
everyone's has the same

kwhales
08-16-13, 07:39 PM
I already update my dragon story but my tournament arena is still like the old one, no red flags :( Anyone knows what's wrong?

There is no tournament going on now. So take the time to breed strong dragons, evolve ones you have and read all threads about battles. This is the time to prepare and let your dragons practice in the battle arena now.

08-16-13, 08:57 PM
Well girlfriend, this list did me justice. I for Phoenix with NO gold needed. And less than ten dragons needing to be healed. A couple colors didnt work for stubborn dragons and I just matched them color for color. When the new tourney comes ill have the page with your list opened and use that as a guide, when needed. It helps to have a battle maniac neighbor!

OlkaDragons
08-16-13, 11:32 PM
Support gives me my Phoenix at last. So, if you did not get your dragon after the tournament victory, don't be angry and disappointed. Support helps. But be sure that you have done screenshots of the victory screen ;)

Oliver118
08-16-13, 11:48 PM

The tournament's over. Sorry!:)

sunkalito
08-17-13, 02:33 AM
I'm happy for you OlkaDragons! Glad ypur situation got properly sorted :)

Well girlfriend, this list did me justice. I for Phoenix with NO gold needed. And less than ten dragons needing to be healed. A couple colors didnt work for stubborn dragons and I just matched them color for color. When the new tourney comes ill have the page with your list opened and use that as a guide, when needed. It helps to have a battle maniac neighbor!
Well said :D

sand
08-17-13, 06:55 AM
Honestly, that guy was just being rude and disrespectful. Persona non grata!
Thanks for all your good work, sand. Saved a lot of people's bums from getting kicked around :) apparently not this person's, though.... Lol.
The tournament-specific guides are my contribution, but not the list that player (with neither Phoenix nor Leviathan) is berating. LOL
I used to doubt that Color S&W Chart myself; but that was before I realized I was using it incorrectly and running with some false assumptions.
My goal was to go beyond the Chart and its creator's calculations and offer an answer to the challenge of a specific tournament that could be (a) tailored to any player's collection, and (b) used on the spot in each round without needing a computer to extract results from a database or calculator.

They will likely change the lineup of challengers, so the Phoenix guides may no longer be useful. But the "full of [xxxx]" Color S&W Chart can serve in any battle. Thank goodness for THAT mathemagician!
I can't repeat my efforts for every tournament, but since this was the first one we were able to all experience together, it was the perfect time to share the results of my insanity.
I'd like to see least one tournament each month.

OlkaDragons
08-17-13, 06:57 AM
I'm happy for you OlkaDragons! Glad ypur situation got properly sorted :)

Thanks!
I'm glad that you have received your gold back too :)

kms899
08-18-13, 04:47 AM
They haven't responded to my email yet, a total of 3 email as of today.

cakeandpie
08-18-13, 01:03 PM
TL hasn't done anything for me, either, to compensate for my tournament resetting. All that work and I got nothin'.

sunkalito
08-18-13, 04:01 PM
Give them a couple more days, tops. Then send another e-mail BY RESPONDING TO THE AUTOMATED MAIL YOU RECEIVED (helps them keep the info on track) and if you feel necessary PM a community managerto help them flag it over.
Butter Panda was really nice to me. There's also PonyRoar and, um... aileeniweenie (sp?) xD

blueeyedrobyn
08-18-13, 05:22 PM
Did you ever get an answer to your question about ethereal?

kms899
08-20-13, 04:35 PM
will they bring this tournament out again after the ethreal tournament, many people including me did not get this dragon due to reset.

sunkalito
08-24-13, 07:02 AM
Hey guys, any update regarding your games resetting?

sehana
10-11-13, 11:58 AM
Phoenix Timer: http://bit.ly/1gx4JBD (For Purchase only, non-breedable, not current tournament)

LionsDragons
10-11-13, 05:40 PM
The tournament's over. Sorry!:)

Wait a sec. The tourney for phoenix is OVER?? I never even got a notice for it, saw it online today and it's over?!? You're kidding......

stoogehunter
10-11-13, 07:47 PM
Wait a sec. The tourney for phoenix is OVER?? I never even got a notice for it, saw it online today and it's over?!? You're kidding......

The tournament for Pheonix was ages ago. It's not a recent one.

MediusSyberia
10-12-13, 01:57 AM

Pretty sure we've had tournaments for Ninja and Valkyrie dragons since Phoenix was finished. That one is old :D

creolepraline
10-14-13, 12:40 AM
I don't understand why do they make past time tournament prices limited?! :RAISES HAND:

Because some hapless souls who didn't win it will make the purchase. Along with quite a few android players. Money for the company all around.

Leire22
12-01-13, 07:52 PM
Can we breed this dragon or just buy - asking towards current special offer. Am iOS user, thx for reply - same question I gave for yin-yang

Leire22
12-01-13, 07:53 PM
Oppss - I have - typo