PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:09 PM
Only got time for 4 more battles as need to sleep at some point and am stuck on Helios. Think it is time to give up. Very disappointed

U used a Crusader 10. MMM

sunkalito
08-12-13, 01:10 PM
Quite a few have this problem I notice. I wonder if it is due to heavy traffic or bad connection. There is sometimes a slight delay in updating the info we keyed in.

This "slight delay" is making people absolutely desperate!! :( i wish they would at the very least reply, tell us something!!

belbar22
08-12-13, 01:12 PM
U used a Crusader 10. MMM

Thanks but no diamonds. Will keep throwing dragons at it until I go to bed.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 01:13 PM
Help I'm on Phoenix and have only

Light-1
Serpent-2
Level 4 Dragons: wizard,mist,genie,forest,island,dino,Titan, Scorpion,independence,light,luck, fairy

Level 5 dragons: aether,trickster,honeybee, winter,light.

Level 6 Dragons: dawntree , eagle, landworm

Level 10 : , Air

08-12-13, 01:14 PM
I sent a PM to a CM. I suggest picking one and flood them with messages. Even Jake! Along with an email to support. If we keep on it they will eventually need to respond. Even if its after the tournament ends. This is horrible business courtesy. Horrible! If you see one on another game answering questions, PM them. They are popping up on the Storm8 threads often.

sunnybabi1986
08-12-13, 01:14 PM

Light-1
Serpent-2
Level 4 Dragons: wizard,mist,genie,forest,island,dino,Titan, Scorpion,independence,light,luck, fairy

Several ppl have reported beating Phoenix with Aether.

08-12-13, 01:15 PM

Light-1
Serpent-2

Try scorpion, landworm, eagle. Beat it with its own colors. The brat isn't as bad as he seems. Even if he did kick quetzals behind. I'd like to think my little one was just tired.

cakeandpie
08-12-13, 01:15 PM
Are you kidding me ?
It just resetted on helios

I'm so sorry. I'm part of this sad club too--lost 44 dragons and about 64 hours battling Crusader twice, which ruined my chances of winning the tournament. I'm still playing but I'm still on Dark Angel with only about 8 chances left till I go to bed.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 01:16 PM

Light-1
Serpent-2

Oh and a Gemstone level 3. Count down I just gotta beat this tournament. Can I get 30 new neighbors with 30 gold. Lol. Losing my hope of winning. Can a level 3 gemstone win this final battle?

OlkaDragons
08-12-13, 01:17 PM
I beat Phoenix with Trickster

Look a couple of pages back - I put a list of most suitable dragons for last battle

101gurlz
08-12-13, 01:19 PM
WOOHOO!!! I am one of those whose tournament reset to Crusader (after 2 days of battles to beat it the first time) so I didn't think I had a chance, especially when Helios took another day, but I just got my egg! Chocolate 9 took out the Phoenix MB++ Many thanks to all the wonderful people who gave advice in the forum, especially Sand and those strategy charts! I had to use every bit of it.

FWIW, I used Epic Storm for Crusader (took 3 tries), Virtue 6 for Helios, Saturn 9 for Dark Angel, and Infinity for Diamond (my only Diamond, so I saved him till last). I'm afraid I didn't write down what sequence of M/B I used for each; sorry.

To everyone still battling, keep going as long as you have dragons and time. It can happen!

OlkaDragons
08-12-13, 01:22 PM
I sent a PM to a CM. I suggest picking one and flood them with messages. Even Jake! Along with an email to support. If we keep on it they will eventually need to respond. Even if its after the tournament ends. This is horrible business courtesy. Horrible! If you see one on another game answering questions, PM them. They are popping up on the Storm8 threads often.

Horrible, you are completely right.
Especially for people who used gold going through battles.

I will wait support's answer,
And if I won't get my Phoenix I will quit this game I swear

belbar22
08-12-13, 01:22 PM
WOOHOO!!! I am one of those whose tournament reset to Crusader (after 2 days of battles to beat it the first time) so I didn't think I had a chance, especially when Helios took another day, but I just got my egg! Chocolate 9 took out the Phoenix MB++ Many thanks to all the wonderful people who gave advice in the forum, especially Sand and those strategy charts! I had to use every bit of it.

FWIW, I used Epic Storm for Crusader (took 3 tries), Virtue 6 for Helios, Saturn 9 for Dark Angel, and Infinity for Diamond (my only Diamond, so I saved him till last). I'm afraid I didn't write down what sequence of M/B I used for each; sorry.

To everyone still battling, keep going as long as you have dragons and time. It can happen!

Well done. Still battling here with Helios. Don't think I'm going to make it

dulcia_2013
08-12-13, 01:28 PM
I'ma keep battling i don't give up but what a sad surprise
Only when i got close enough i reset one step back
And not just a step, a hell-ios step �� not happy at all
Anyhow. Never hive up folks keep it going

gwcastle
08-12-13, 01:29 PM
My game was reset to Helios too, after I lost 5 dragons and finally beat it. This is so frustrating!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:30 PM
Thanks but no diamonds. Will keep throwing dragons at it until I go to bed.
Yes try the low level ones. Or buy a fire dragon Lvl 2 or 3 n use it.
It can be sold off if exhausted.

dala12
08-12-13, 01:34 PM
What should I use against diamond? Diamond or landworm...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:37 PM
Oh and a Gemstone level 3. Count down I just gotta beat this tournament. Can I get 30 new neighbors with 30 gold. Lol. Losing my hope of winning. Can a level 3 gemstone win this final battle?
Ah by the time I send gold it might be too late. Need to wait. Still I will try. I will send an invite.

dala12
08-12-13, 01:42 PM
Diamond lost now I must wait for one our

mickmomolly
08-12-13, 01:42 PM
Well done. Still battling here with Helios. Don't think I'm going to make it FINALLY took Helios down with Planet, BMM, hope that helps!!!

teogionia
08-12-13, 01:54 PM
this is not going to work u are limited to receive 20 gold per day :(
Now try to concentrate u are in final round u can do this, there is a time, try honeybee, eagle, scorpion, if they wont successed try dragons with blue element, if u have pink hybrid use it, lightning and bat are best options for phoenix

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 01:58 PM
This "slight delay" is making people absolutely desperate!! :( i wish they would at the very least reply, tell us something!!

I read that TL does not support ios7 yet.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 02:00 PM
Diamond lost now I must wait for one our
Good luck hope Landworm works

roxy1437
08-12-13, 02:02 PM
this is not going to work u are limited to receive 20 gold per day :(
Now try to concentrate u are in final round u can do this, there is a time, try honeybee, eagle, scorpion, if they wont successed try dragons with blue element, if u have pink hybrid use it, lightning and bat are best options for phoenix
Thank you for boost of confidence. I don't care if all 56 of my dragons are exhausted. I'll keep trying.

iscoffy
08-12-13, 02:10 PM
Any advice for beating Dark Angel if you don't have any diamonds/hybrids of? So frustrating to be so close!

sunkalito
08-12-13, 02:13 PM
I read that TL does not support ios7 yet.

Nope, apprently not.
My faithful lightning (it only fainted once in all the times i used him) finally bashed crusader. But i've lost quite a bit of gold, probably should have just used an ultimate and it would have been faster, LOL.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/d60343bbb097a75be468c6ed3664f881_zps53890cf9.jpg

Two hits and it was a goner. My poor little lux lost though, so now i am kind of freaked out about the next battles...

lala_gabbana
08-12-13, 02:14 PM
Ceaser finally takes down diamond!! 9 hours and 46 minutes till its over! Fingers crossed!! :)

lala_gabbana
08-12-13, 02:15 PM
Any advice for beating Dark Angel if you don't have any diamonds/hybrids of? So frustrating to be so close!

I used pegasus MMB, the first dragon I used. Good luck!!

Maryjeans1
08-12-13, 02:18 PM
Chocolate level 8 beat Phoenix with 1 magic hit

belbar22
08-12-13, 02:18 PM
Ceaser finally takes down diamond!! 9 hours and 46 minutes till its over! Fingers crossed!! :)

Good luck got my fingers and toes crossed for you and everyone else who is so close to finishing. Just waiting another 20 mins till my next battle against Helios.

dala12
08-12-13, 02:42 PM
Landworm wasn't successful ... Parakeet or fairy? I have crusader! Gold and sqetzel...

wee_leroy
08-12-13, 02:56 PM
Hi, I win the tournament after a last mad spend of gold to defeat the diamond clan - but I can't see my dragon...! The goal completed and I got the xp points (taking me to level 109) but no Phoenix dragon. Anyone got any ideas? Never had issue with the ying yang dragon. Thanks x

wee_leroy
08-12-13, 02:56 PM
*won not win!

adrianelady
08-12-13, 03:02 PM
Level 9 lightning beat Phoenix! Hooray! Too bad I accidentally put mist on the nest. Now I have like 12 hours of waiting. Oh and lightnin won with bash, bash

adrianelady
08-12-13, 03:03 PM

There's he is :) yay

sunkalito
08-12-13, 03:16 PM
Hi, I win the tournament after a last mad spend of gold to defeat the diamond clan - but I can't see my dragon...! The goal completed and I got the xp points (taking me to level 109) but no Phoenix dragon. Anyone got any ideas? Never had issue with the ying yang dragon. Thanks x

Best to e-mail support!

Congrats to both of you for winning phoenix.

As for me, a whole day and a half after my game resetted to level 1, i am back on helios... First combat, tiny lost. I wonder if i should just ultimate attack my way through these ultra rares and get it done with -.- i wanna try and defeat phoenix with lightning.

chewytwix
08-12-13, 03:31 PM
Phoenix is in storage. You have to go to your storage box and find him

mica4817
08-12-13, 03:37 PM
Can the battle arena be taken away? If so, take mine & if not, pls do a update so it will disappear. Nothing I use will defeat Dark Angel, pretty much all of my Lvl 10's are waiting to be healed. This is starting to be a sad game to play & very frustrating :(

s_lynne
08-12-13, 03:41 PM
I beat him once with clown, and then on the second time i fought him clown lost, but mismoth won.

My MistMoth lost. :(

sunkalito
08-12-13, 03:42 PM
I would be a happy camper. I'd like to know if TL even knows about resetting battles.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/d0dc1916476af2338ad6a811c32b54e8_zps28fad934.jpg

kwhales
08-12-13, 03:48 PM
Or have everyone who had a reset problem have extra time they lost to win phoenix. Of course it should start for them after all dragons are healthy. or reduce their healing time to an hour so they would have a fresh dragon to use like they did the first time round.

Maryjeans1
08-12-13, 03:50 PM
Epic Fire Dragon beat Lighting 14 with MB

roxy1437
08-12-13, 03:54 PM
Hahaha. Too funny. And your right answers would be nice. Also faster healing times and lower the gold for a ultimate hit.

fitfunsparkle
08-12-13, 04:00 PM
Is the ultimate attack a guaranteed crit? I have lost to phoenix all day and am saving ua for the last minute, but want to be certain that using it guarantees a win :). I have exactly 30 gold (once my husband sends me 1) so i am only getting one shot at it. Thanks!

kwhales
08-12-13, 04:05 PM
I am pretty sure it does. for 40 gold it better.

lala_gabbana
08-12-13, 04:07 PM
I would be a happy camper. I'd like to know if TL even knows about resetting battles.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/d0dc1916476af2338ad6a811c32b54e8_zps28fad934.jpg

Lol! This put a smile on my face! Good one!

igames4me
08-12-13, 04:09 PM
Finally beat crusader with level 3 charm yay

sunkalito
08-12-13, 04:10 PM
Or have everyone who had a reset problem have extra time they lost to win phoenix. Of course it should start for them after all dragons are healthy. or reduce their healing time to an hour so they would have a fresh dragon to use like they did the first time round.

I agree! Some sort of compensation would be in order! I'd like to at least retrieve the gold i spent speeding up for battles i'd already won. -.-

Lol, and as for the pic lala_gabbana, good to know. ;p that was kinda the point. I'm so sad about all this.

koiju
08-12-13, 04:13 PM
Level 4 pteradctyl took out Helios, but lost to dark angel. I'm so close but I don't think I'm gonna make it! Almost wish I had more battles to go so that it would be easier to resign myself to an 'incomplete'.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 04:14 PM
I'm trying to salvage some sense of humor to keep me up while i wait for the next time to rumble with helios.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/46378b764436593da5655718ecd28732_zps1af17e96.jpg

igames4me
08-12-13, 04:14 PM
Wait so the ultimate bash is not a guaranteed win?

I was thinking about buying gold to ultimate finish the ones I can't before time is up?
Right now I would have to buy the 4.99 pack for 120

kwhales
08-12-13, 04:22 PM
Wait so the ultimate bash is not a guaranteed win?

I was thinking about buying gold to ultimate finish the ones I can't before time is up?
Right now I would have to buy the 4.99 pack for 120

No i do think it is a guaranteed win.

paradiseisland727
08-12-13, 04:24 PM
What happened TL? I was up to round 27 and still got around 8 hours left. I gotta go out in 2 hours so I can't play after that. I decided to use golds to speed up and all of the sudden I have to start all over again from round 1.really frustrated and disappointed. Please sort this mess out .

marion9242
08-12-13, 04:28 PM
just finished battle with Phoenix used sunrise 6 mbb. I didn't think it would win but it did. Got my Phoenix in the nest. Had a hard time with Helios. never could beat it. Had to use gold for it. All the rest I battled. Now to heal over 25 dragons. Glad that is over.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 04:33 PM
Any update on how to defeat that dark angel? Just got home from work and I can't take my mind off this game... Please spare me some help...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:50 PM
Is the ultimate attack a guaranteed crit? I have lost to phoenix all day and am saving ua for the last minute, but want to be certain that using it guarantees a win :). I have exactly 30 gold (once my husband sends me 1) so i am only getting one shot at it. Thanks!
Go ahead and use it before your game is reset.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 04:53 PM
just finished battle with Phoenix used sunrise 6 mbb. I didn't think it would win but it did. Got my Phoenix in the nest. Had a hard time with Helios. never could beat it. Had to use gold for it. All the rest I battled. Now to heal over 25 dragons. Glad that is over.

Congrats.
Yes if we heal 3 per day it's 8 days. Not too bad,

ronjace007
08-12-13, 04:56 PM
Guys I only have low leveled dragons now.. And I don't have a diamond to use against the final three? Any suggestions please vs the final three?

ronjace007
08-12-13, 05:04 PM
Will have breakfast while waiting for the battle to reset.. I can't win over that dark angel...

amber006
08-12-13, 05:13 PM
Phoenix finally in my nest after a long battle and 19 wounded dragons. Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted their results! Thank you ALL! YY finished Phoenix with one bash.

cakeandpie
08-12-13, 05:29 PM
Guys I only have low leveled dragons now.. And I don't have a diamond to use against the final three? Any suggestions please vs the final three?

If you don't have diamonds, it doesn't matter what dragons you use or what level they are for Dark Angel and Diamond. For Phoenix: pink, yellow, and black are best, but there's really near zero chance of anyone getting through all three with just a few hours left.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 05:33 PM
I DID IT!!!!!!! I took down that big o ld Phoenix with my Diamond level 6. 2(M) first one left him with just a pinch second and he was outta there!!!!! GL to all those who are still battling.

AzHadz
08-12-13, 05:35 PM
I GOT IT! Had to use two Ultimate attacks at 30 gold each as I decided I wasn't messing around after loosing so many dragons to Helios. But I got it and it's on my nest now :D (not on this account, another one).

Kami365
08-12-13, 05:52 PM
Yahooo !!! Finally I win the battle against Phoenix dragon after Lost many battle,defeat with epic Seabreeze attacks was bash / Magic / Bash,..I can't believe I won this tournament.,like others I won this whole tournament without using a single piece of Gold bar.,this last battle I suppose to use Ultimate attack b'coz hearing neighbors game reset.

I'm thankful to everyone those supported & helped me to won this tough tournament,.specially SAND,without I or may be we can't won this tournament .I'm grateful to kwhales, Sumercarefree,sunnybabi1986, 081702,teogiona,OlkaDragons,Sunkalito,cakeandpie,l unarbunny,Roxy1437 & NOURAMOH. I'm sorry if I didn't mention your name in the list b'coz I don't remember,forgive me.

Still few hours left,so don't give up keep using your best dragons until you won this Tournament.All the best & Good Luck.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 05:55 PM
Will have breakfast while waiting for the battle to reset.. I can't win over that dark angel...

How goes your battle? I finally beat my last two both with my Diamond level 6. I did go through many to do it and healing diamond twice. But I was given some good tips. Use ultra rates or unbreedables (I.e. crafted or won dragons).

roxy1437
08-12-13, 05:58 PM
So Awesome!!! Very happy you won the tournament !!!

FrozenTurtle
08-12-13, 06:05 PM
Congrats to everyone who was able to complete the Tournament! It looks like some of your Tournaments wanted to be a Phoenix and were reborn at level 1. Sorry!

We're already looking into these reports of resetting to level 1 or resetting to a previous level. Thanks for everyone's patience! :)

ronjace007
08-12-13, 06:05 PM
How goes your battle? I finally beat my last two both with my Diamond level 6. I did go through many to do it and healing diamond twice. But I was given some good tips. Use ultra rates or unbreedables (I.e. crafted or won dragons).

So far no luck yet..still stuck with the dark angel dragon.... Hope I could figure this out before time runs out

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 06:06 PM
Congrats to all the Winners!
Happy for you.
Rest will have to think fast. Do not worry if your dragon is low Lvl. They still have a chance. Yes stand-by some Gold if you can. Time left? 5 hrs?

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 06:10 PM
So far no luck yet..still stuck with the dark angel dragon.... Hope I could figure this out before time runs out
Low Lvl Fuzzy saved me against this beast. Try again with a green or green white or white.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 06:13 PM
Yahooo !!! Finally I win the battle against Phoenix dragon after Lost many battle,defeat with epic Seabreeze attacks was bash / Magic / Bash,..I can't believe I won this tournament.,like others I won this whole tournament without using a single piece of Gold bar.,this last battle I suppose to use Ultimate attack b'coz hearing neighbors game reset.

I'm thankful to everyone those supported & helped me to won this tough tournament,.specially SAND,without I or may be we can't won this tournament .I'm grateful to kwhales, Sumercarefree,sunnybabi1986, 081702,teogiona,OlkaDragons,Sunkalito,cakeandpie,l unarbunny,Roxy1437 & NOURAMOH. I'm sorry if I didn't mention your name in the list b'coz I don't remember,forgive me.

Still few hours left,so don't give up keep using your best dragons until you won this Tournament.All the best & Good Luck.

Well done. Good for you n your collection.

sunkalito
08-12-13, 06:15 PM
I GOT IT! Had to use two Ultimate attacks at 30 gold each as I decided I wasn't messing around after loosing so many dragons to Helios. But I got it and it's on my nest now :D (not on this account, another one).

Yup, i'm on phoenix now. And honestly i had NEVER EVER EVER spent so much gold in this game. I had about 725 and now i have 584, sooooo.... Yeah.
Hummm. Maybe i spent a bit more buying the second nest. LOL.
Hoping my lightning will finish it off... Fngers crossed. I am so sleepy. 2:15 AM here

sunkalito
08-12-13, 06:18 PM
Congrats to everyone who was able to complete the Tournament! It looks like some of your Tournaments wanted to be a Phoenix and were reborn at level 1. Sorry!

We're already looking into these reports of resetting to level 1 or resetting to a previous level. Thanks for everyone's patience! :)
Hallellujah!! I at least just want the approximately 40 or 50 gold i spent speeding up BEFORE helios.
I'd ask for all the gold i spent speeding up - because i probably WOULD NEVER HAVE SPED UP if the darned thing hadn't reset - but I know TL loves making up excuses not to refund, so...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 06:20 PM
Low Lvl Fuzzy saved me against this beast. Try again with a green or green white or white.

2 fuzzy are already down... Thinking of using a land worm or an island dragon or sea serpent...

HarleyQuinn28
08-12-13, 06:23 PM
I finally got lucky with dark angel. took a stab in the dark and tried my level 6 love. BM took him almost down and finished him with a B.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 06:23 PM
I only have those dragons, island, fairy, sea serpent, wild dragon, forest, fruitful and poison dragon with green on them... Whites have only red, purple, yellow or blue combo on them... Awwww getting headache on this

ronjace007
08-12-13, 06:25 PM
I finally got lucky with dark angel. took a stab in the dark and tried my level 6 love. BM took him almost down and finished him with a B.

The only love dragon I have left is on Lvl 4. As well as a laser light

igames4me
08-12-13, 06:26 PM
So yeah bought 5 dollars worth of gold and now have Phoenix on nest
Did last 4 battles ultimate bash

koiju
08-12-13, 06:31 PM
Just over 5 hours to go here, Dark Angel is being stubborn, only 2 gold so no help there, I think the clock will see my phoenix disappear in a flame and I'll have nothing left but ash (coincidentally the name of my right heart dragon :) )

koiju
08-12-13, 06:33 PM

hmm, might try this one next, ahh nuts, love is exhausted, maybe my little L6 laserlight.

HarleyQuinn28
08-12-13, 06:44 PM
I lost so many to Dark Angel. I was going to use ultimate but got lucky. Now I'm hoping I can get through diamond and Phoenix ok. I don't have much left at this point lol.

Kami365
08-12-13, 06:45 PM

Thank you,and encouraged me & everyone a lot to won this tournament.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 06:46 PM

You have a light dragon? Try him.

I found this might help.

Opponent -> beatable by (combo)
[] and {} and <> and || are level indicators

Aether[11]{12} -> Coral(M)[10], Elf(M){8}
Air[10]{11} -> Air(MBB)[10], Coral(MM){10}
Amathyst[11]{14} -> Diamond(MB){10}, Crusader(BM)[9](MBM)[6]
Angel[14] -> Mistmoth(MB)[7]
Anubis[14]{11} -> Infinity()[9](M), Pearl(){10}, Crusader(BB)
Athletic[12] -> Fairy(BB)[]
Atlas[10]{14}<13> -> Pearl(BM)[10], Coral(B){10}, Scorpion(M), Diamond(M), Crusader(BBM)<10>
Aurora[13] -> Bat()[10], Diamond(MB)

Boo[12]{13} -> Crusader(BB)[10], Life(BM){10}
Bubble[14]{10}<13> -> Coral(B){10}, Illusion(BBM)[8](BBM)<7>

Ceasar[13] -> Fruitful(), Crusader(MB)[9], Fairy(B)[]
Charm[10] -> Justice(M), Fairy()[10]
Chocolate[11]{13} -> Life(MBB){}, Firestorm(MB)[10], Angel(B), Ice Cream(BBM)[10]
Clockwork[13] -> Aether(MMB)[10]
Coral[13] -> Life(MB)[10]
Cosmic[11] -> Cosmic(B)[7], Unicorn(MB), Mask(MBB)[10]
Crusader[11]{13}<14> -> Fire(BB)[10], Coral(M), Mindvolt(MB){10}, Atlantis(B), Crusader(MM)<9>
Cupid[12] -> Firestorm(M)(MMM)[5]

Dark Angel[10] -> Light(BMB)[10]
Dawntree -> Laserlight(M)
Deep[10]{14} -> Firestorm(M)[10], Coral(B){10}
Diamond[10] -> Fairy(M), Aether(B), Trickster(BM)[10]
Dream[14] -> Bat(MBB)[10], Aether(MB)

Eagle[12]{13} -> Crusader(BM)[9](BM){9}
Easter[13]{10}<14> -> Atlandtis(M)[10], Diamond()[10], Crusader(BM)<9>, Zombie(MB){10}
Eclipse[10] -> Crusader(B), Laserlight, Athletic(BMM)[10]
Elf[13]{11}<10> -> Infinity()[9], Crusader(BM){9}, Laserlight(MMM)[10](M)<10>, Athletic(BMB)

Fairy[13] -> Aether(M)(MB), Crusader(BM)[9], Firestorm(B), Mask(MBM)
Familiar[12]{14} -> Life(BM)[10](BM){}
Fire[11]{12} -> Mist(MM)[9], Mindvolt(MM){9}
Fireworks[13]{11}<14> -> Fairy(MBB)[], Honeybee(M){4}(MMM), Mindvolt(M)<9>
Flower[11]{12} -> Crusader(B){9}, Athletic(BMM)[10]
Forest[10]{11} -> Laserlight(M)[10](MBM){3}, Justice(M), Fire(BM){10}
Forestfire[10]{13} -> Storm(M)[9], Mindvolt(BM){9}
Four-Leaf[11]{13} -> Crusader(BM){9}, Pumpkin(BM)[10]
Fruitful[13] -> Elf(MB), Mindvolt()[10]
Fuzzy[11]{14} -> Scarecrow(BM)[10], Crusader(MB){9}

Genie[14]{13} -> Life(MBM){10}, Forestfire(BMB)[10]
Goblin[14] -> Cupid(), Angel(M)[10]
Gold[14]{13} -> Landworm(M){10}, Atlantis(BB)[10]

Hammerhead[14] -> Atlas(M)[6]
Helios[14]{12}<13> -> Coral(M)[10], Firestorm(M){10}, Crusader(M)<9>
Honeybee[11]{14}<10> -> Clockwork(B), Mermaid(BM)[10], Crusader(MB){9}(M)<9>
Hunter[10]{14} -> Wild(B)[10](BM), Rose(MBM), Helios(MM), Bat(){9}
Hypnotic[7] -> Planet(BMM)[10]

Ice Cream[14] -> Landworm(M)[10], Forestfire(M), Diamond()
Illusion[12] -> Crusader(BMM)[9](B)[9], Dream(MMB)
Infinity[10]{11}<14> -> Wizard(M)[10], Crusader(BB), Diamond(MB){10}(BMM)<10>
Island[11] -> Witch(M), Mindvolt(M)[9](MB)

Justice[13] -> Unicorn(BM)[7], Mindvolt(M)[10]

Kite[11] -> Landworm(M)[10], Firestorm(BBB)

Landworm[11] -> Mermaid(B)[10], Crusader(MB)[6]
Laserlight[10] -> Coral(B)[10]
Leftheart[12] -> Mirage(B)(BB)[10], Coral(MBB)
Leopard[11]{13} -> Crusader(M){}, Fire(B)[10]
Leviathan[12]{11}<14> -> Planet(B), Coral(M)[10], Fruitful(M){10}, Clown(MB), Crusader(MB){9}(MMM)[9], Aurora

(BB)<10>
Life[11] -> Eagle(M)[10], Topaz()
Light[12]{10} -> Mercury(BB){10}, Pegasus(B)[6]
Lightning[13] -> Landworm(), Diamond(M)[10]
Lotus[14] -> Ruby()[9]
Love[13]{14}<11> -> Leftheart(M)<10>, Laserlight(BMM)[7], Mistmoth(BMB)[7](BB){7}
Luck[13]{14} -> Diamond(MB){10}(M)[]

Magic[11]{13} -> Diamond(MM)[10], Life(MM){10}, Wild(BB)
Mask[11] -> Fire(MB)[10], Dream(M)[10], Crusader(MB)[]
Medusa[13]{10} -> Crusader(M)[9], Life(BM){}
Mercury[14] -> Diamond(MB)[10], Justice(M)
Mermaid -> Easter()
Mindvolt[10]{14}<11> -> Fruitful(B)(MB){10}, Landworm(B)<10>, Peacock()[4]
Mirage[14] -> Origami(BB), Diamond(B)[10]
Mist[14] -> Origami()[10]
Mistmoth[11]{13} -> Landworm(B)[10], Diamond, Fairy(M){10}()[10]
Mythic[14]{13} -> Angel(M)[10], Fire(BMM){10}

Naga[11]{12}<13> -> Crusader(B)(BM)<9>, Dream()[10], Night(MB){10}, Scorpion(M)
Night[13]{11}<10> -> Passion(MMM){10}, Griffin(BMB)[10], Crusader(MB)<9>(MBM)<9>
Night Elf[12] -> Atlantis(B), Crusader(BB)[9]

Parakeet[14]{11}<12>|10| -> Ice Cream(BB){10}(BBB)||, Mirage(MBM)<10>(M), Fruitful(BMB)[10], Lightning(MM)
Passion[11] -> Life(M), Firework(), Laserlight(MM)[10]
Peacock[10]{12}<13> -> Parakeet(B)[10], Wild(MB){10}, Atlantis(BMM){10}(BMM)<10>, Crusader(MB)<9>
Pearl[13] -> Crusader(B)[9]
Pegasus[13]{12}<14> -> Scorpion(), Crusader(M)[9](BM)<9>, Landworm(M){10}, Laserlight(MM), Firestorm(MM)[10]
Planet[12] -> Crusader(M)[9], Justice (MM)
Poison[12] -> Wild(MBM)[10], Origami(BB)
Pumpkin[10]{13} -> Atlantis(M), Honeybee(B)[10], Justice(M), Diamond(BMM){10}

Quartz -> Honeybee(BB), Familiar(MBB)
Quetzal[12] -> Wild(B), Planet(B), Love, Crusader(B)[10], Diamond(BB)[10]

Rightheart[11]{14} -> Athletic(BB)[10], Mindvolt(MB){9}
Rose[13]{11}<12> -> Sapphire[10], Coral(M){10}, Mist(MM)<9>
Ruby[11]{14} -> Griffin(MB){10}, Scorpion(BB)[10], Helios(BB)

Samurai[14] -> Clown, Goblin(MB)[10]
Sapphire[12]{14} -> Fire(M)[10], Athletic(B), Eagle(B), Landworm(BB){10}
Saturn[11] -> Cosmic(BM)[7], Justice(M)
Scarecrow[13]{10} -> Honeybee(M)[10](BM)[10], Crusader(MM){9}
Scorpion -> Mist(B), Infinity()
Seabreeze -> Scorpion(B)
Serpent[11]{13}<12> -> Landworm(B)[10], Honeybee(MB)[10](BM){10}, Fairy(MBM){10}
Snowman[11]{14}<12> -> Island(B)[10], Life(MB)<10>, Leopard(M){10}
Storm[13]{12}<11> -> Origami(BBM)[10], Air(MB){10}, Fruitful(MB)<10>
Sunset -> Crusader(MB)
Sunrise -> Crusader(MB), Justice(B)
Super[12]{10} -> Leopard(){10}, Serpent()[10]

Tiny[14] -> Honeybee(BM)[]
Titan[14]{10} -> Leopard(BBM)[10], Serpent(BM){10}
Topaz[12]{13} -> Scarecrow(B){10}, Diamond()[10]
Treasure[13]{10} -> Gold, Elf()[7](B), Diamond(M){10}
Trickster[9]{14}<12>|11| -> Parakeet(B){10}, Forestfire(B)<10>, Diamond(M){10}, Crusader(M)|9|, Serpent[10]
Turkey[13]{11} -> Fruitful(MMB)[10], Storm(MMM)[9], Fairy(B){}
Tusker[11] -> Atlantis(M)[10], Planet()[7], Peacock(BM)[7]

Unicorn[13]{12} -> Planet()[10], Wild(M){10}, Crusader(MB)[10]

Virtue[13]{10} -> Aether(), Virtue(M), Honeybee(MB)[], Titan(M), Fire()[10], Night(M){10}

Water[11]{14}<12> -> Firestorm(MB){10}, Fairy(MBM), Life(BM)<10>, Atlantis(B)[10]
Wild[13]{11} -> Parakeet(M)[10], Laserlight(MM)[10], Diamond(MB){10}
Winter[12]{11} -> Fairy(M)[10], Coral(M){10}, Aether(MM)[10]
Witch[14] -> Crusader(BM)[9]
Wizard[12]{14}<13> -> Fruitful(BB)[10], Crusader(BM){9}, Elf(BM)<8>

Zombie[11]{13} -> Eagle()[8], Parakeet(M)[10], Easter(MB), Diamond(MBB){10}

--------

ronjace007
08-12-13, 06:52 PM
My light dragon is stuck on the breeding because of that stone dragon in my nest... Almost there.. Few minutes and I'm on my next battle.. Wish me luck.. Will try again using a love dragon...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 06:55 PM
Which will I use? L4 laser light? L4 love? Epic wild dragon or a serpent epic? Against the ferocious Dark Angel?

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:04 PM
Love dragon failed... Aaaaahhhhhhhhh hate this!

roxy1437
08-12-13, 07:07 PM
Which will I use? L4 laser light? L4 love? Epic wild dragon or a serpent epic? Against the ferocious Dark Angel?

Both Love and Laser have light. Hmmm take a look at these numbers.

Love: wins: 15 losses: 3
Laserlight: wins: 16 losses: 1
Serpent: wins: 12 losses: 2
Wild: wins: 14 losses: 3

Found those on Dragon Story Arena records.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:12 PM
Both Love and Laser have light. Hmmm take a look at these numbers.

Love: wins: 15 losses: 3
Laserlight: wins: 16 losses: 1
Serpent: wins: 12 losses: 2
Wild: wins: 14 losses: 3

Found those on Dragon Story Arena records.
Thanks... Almost 5 hours to spare... Hope I could still put up to this challenge... No more gold... Few dragons on hand... Will keep up the fight... I can do this...

lunarbunny
08-12-13, 07:21 PM

Woohoo! Congrats:D You got it! Good luck to all the remaining champions out there its not over yet guys!

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:24 PM
Please visit my place and spare some gold as well.. Hahahaha beggar mode? Just kidding... Just trying to lighten up.... Ronjace007

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 07:25 PM
Thanks... Almost 5 hours to spare... Hope I could still put up to this challenge... No more gold... Few dragons on hand... Will keep up the fight... I can do this...
Wow Panic station. But you did very well with so little dragons too !
Do not give up as yet. Sadly I cant send you gold yet till later.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:29 PM
Wow Panic station. But you did very well with so little dragons too !
Do not give up as yet. Sadly I cant send you gold yet till later.

That's ok.. Just kidding about the gold.. I'm just trying to have fun under pressure... Thanks by the way for the advices... Learning a lot from them...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:31 PM
Will it be worth it to sell my stone dragon so I can remove my light dragon from the breeding? I'm just waiting for the stone quarry to finish in 12 hours... What do you think guys? A worthy sacrifice to finish dark angel? Or a foolish move?

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 07:32 PM

Good for you.

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 07:32 PM
OMG I HAVE no gold and I'm doing Helios next!! Not sure if Diamond can KO it but if I try each one with 1 try I think I can win. But that probably isn't going to happen

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 07:35 PM
Will it be worth it to sell my stone dragon so I can remove my light dragon from the breeding? I'm just waiting for the stone quarry to finish in 12 hours... What do you think guys? A worthy sacrifice to finish dark angel? Or a foolish move?

Keep the Stone Dragon. If no more dragons just hatch a Fire Dragon after buying it.
Anyway I do not think you can do anything to the Breeding except pay gold to expedite.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 07:36 PM
OMG I HAVE no gold and I'm doing Helios next!! Not sure if Diamond can KO it but if I try each one with 1 try I think I can win. But that probably isn't going to happen

Diamond is a good choice I think.

owlsdragon
08-12-13, 07:42 PM

I used Cosmic lever5 beat DA a few hours ago! Try it!

owlsdragon
08-12-13, 07:43 PM
Diamond is a good choice I think.

Try Dawntree, only take 2 magic hits!

roxy1437
08-12-13, 07:44 PM
I don't know? I've been wanting a stone and trying. And stone opens up so much more. But if it was an easy one for you... What did you use?
Don't give up.

owlsdragon
08-12-13, 07:45 PM
Btw, friends! I have one last round need to go! Only less than 5 hours left for me. Wish me good luck! Many thanks!

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:46 PM
I don't know? I've been wanting a stone and trying. And stone opens up so much more. But if it was an easy one for you... What did you use?
Don't give up.

I can't remember what I used to get it..and it's just luck I guess... Well, guess I'll keep it.. Still has laser light to try after 20 minutes more.. Thanks by the way...

I also tried a cosmic dragon, and it failed...

pokechup
08-12-13, 07:46 PM
Just got my Phoenix dragon after 7 downs, did it with Bubble and it went down in BB.
After Crusader, beat all diamond hybrids incliding diamond with diamond. Hope this helps.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:47 PM
Btw, friends! I have one last round need to go! Only less than 5 hours left for me. Wish me good luck! Many thanks!

Good luck to you... And hope you close the deal soon!

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:48 PM
I used Cosmic lever5 beat DA a few hours ago! Try it!

It didn't worked... Stress, pressure vs. hope

sunkalito
Finally got the darn thing. Thank you lightning for landing a critical!

ronjace007
Just got my Phoenix dragon after 7 downs, did it with Bubble and it went down in BB.
After Crusader, beat all diamond hybrids incliding diamond with diamond. Hope this helps.

Great for you.... Wow... Effort and luck huh!

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:49 PM
Finally got the darn thing. Thank you lightning for landing a critical!

Wow lot of you guys are finishing it up now... Hope I could in just few minutes to finish that dark angel...

owlsdragon
08-12-13, 07:53 PM

Congrats!

sunkalito
08-12-13, 07:54 PM
Wow lot of you guys are finishing it up now... Hope I could in just few minutes to finish that dark angel...

Yeah, i kinda blew through my gold stock with ultimates. It's four AM here, i am EXHAUSTED and definitely want at least a part of my gold back. I had to speed up a few times before (and after) i got to helios... I was precisely on round 27 when my game restarted to level 1. This was sunday morning (my time). Now it's monday night / tuesday whatchamacallit.
LIKE 200 GOLD BLOWN FROM MY STASH. I feel so violated. :(

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:57 PM
Yeah, i kinda blew through my gold stock with ultimates. It's four AM here, i am EXHAUSTED and definitely want at least a part of my gold back. I had to speed up a few times before (and after) i got to helios... I was precisely on round 27 when my game restarted to level 1. This was sunday morning (my time). Now it's monday night / tuesday whatchamacallit.

That's too much if I would calculate it... Such a temptation if I have my own card to use to buy those golds... I'm using my brother's apple ID on this iPad that's why I can't buy any gold... Well it's Tuesday lunch time here in the Philippines and I've been hunted by this game all night last night even when I'm at work... I can't focus just thinking how will I finish this up..wish I stacked all my golds...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 07:59 PM
Six minutes to my next battle with the stubborn dark angel... Next try, laser light or love dragon... Which is which...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:02 PM
Six minutes to my next battle with the stubborn dark angel... Next try, laser light or love dragon... Which is which...

Try Love since someone had success with it

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:04 PM
Try Love since someone had success with it

Thanks.. I didn't had success with it before, but maybe this time I would... Let me just battle for a minute...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:04 PM

At least you got your dragon. Congrats

Kami365
08-12-13, 08:05 PM

I just wondering,Is your island name is Summer Camp?? might be we are neighbors.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:06 PM
No luck...

lala_gabbana
08-12-13, 08:09 PM
4 hours to go.. Phoenix is strong!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:10 PM
I just wondering,Is your island name is Summer Camp?? might be we are neighbors.

Yes we are neighbours , new neighbors. Summer Camp
I visited your island Terra Nova

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:11 PM
No luck...

Oops, lucky you did not sacrifice your Stone.
Hang on !

roxy1437
08-12-13, 08:14 PM
No luck...

:( here's the rest of the list of Dark angel arena records
Aether: wins: 9 losses: 5 Air: wins: 12 losses: 5 Amethyst: wins: 9 losses: 5 Angel: wins: 7 losses: 7 Anubis: wins: 10 losses: 4 Athletic: wins: 17 losses: 3 Atlantis: wins: 9 losses: 2 Atlas: wins: 10 losses: 3 Aurora: wins: 10 losses: 1 Bat: wins: 12 losses: 4 Big Bad: wins: 6 losses: 2 Black Swan: wins: 6 losses: 1 Boo: wins: 17 losses: 1 Bubble: wins: 24 losses: 2 Caesar: wins: 12 losses: 5 Charm: wins: 10 losses: 4 Cheshire: wins: 1 losses: 0 Chocolate: wins: 14 losses: 4 Clockwork: wins: 12 losses: 10 Clown: wins: 15 losses: 3 Coral: wins: 13 losses: 5 Cosmic: wins: 9 losses: 7 Crusader: wins: 5 losses: 4 Cupid: wins: 15 losses: 5 Dawntree: wins: 4 losses: 3 Deep: wins: 11 losses: 4 Diamond: wins: 12 losses: 3 Dream: wins: 15 losses: 4 Eagle: wins: 10 losses: 7 Easter: wins: 19 losses: 3 Eclipse: wins: 0 losses: 3 Elf: wins: 9 losses: 3 Emerald: wins: 12 losses: 2 Fairy: wins: 8 losses: 4 Fairytale: wins: 4 losses: 2 Familiar: wins: 14 losses: 5 Fire: wins: 13 losses: 3 Firestorm: wins: 10 losses: 4 Fireworks: wins: 16 losses: 4 Flower: wins: 14 losses: 2 Forest: wins: 10 losses: 3 Forestfire: wins: 12 losses: 0 Four-leaf: wins: 10 losses: 6 Fruitful: wins: 10 losses: 5 Fuzzy: wins: 9 losses: 2 Genie: wins: 21 losses: 5 Goblin: wins: 14 losses: 6 Gold: wins: 9 losses: 8 Golem: wins: 2 losses: 3 Griffin: wins: 19 losses: 7 Helios: wins: 9 losses: 1 Honeybee: wins: 7 losses: 7 Hunter: wins: 14 losses: 2 Hypnotic: wins: 10 losses: 2 Illusion: wins: 11 losses: 2 Infinity: wins: 12 losses: 5 Island: wins: 13 losses: 2 Justice: wins: 14 losses: 4 Kite: wins: 14 losses: 2 Kitsune: wins: 2 losses: 1 Knight: wins: 1 losses: 0 Landworm: wins: 10 losses: 3 Laserlight: wins: 16 losses: 1 Leftheart: wins: 12 losses: 3 Leopard: wins: 9 losses: 3 Leviathan: wins: 7 losses: 3 Life: wins: 19 losses: 2 Light: wins: 10 losses: 4 Lotus: wins: 4 losses: 1 Love: wins: 15 losses: 3 Luck: wins: 9 losses: 4 Magic: wins: 10 losses: 3 Mask: wins: 8 losses: 7 Medusa: wins: 9 losses: 4 Mercury: wins: 6 losses: 6 Mermaid: wins: 15 losses: 3 Mindvolt: wins: 9 losses: 2 Mirage: wins: 13 losses: 5 Mist: wins: 14 losses: 2 Mistmoth: wins: 10 losses: 3 Moon: wins: 8 losses: 7 Mossrock: wins: 4 losses: 1 Mythic: wins: 14 losses: 5 Naga: wins: 7 losses: 5 Night: wins: 14 losses: 2 Night Elf: wins: 2 losses: 1 Onyx: wins: 5 losses: 2 Origami: wins: 7 losses: 6 Parakeet: wins: 8 losses: 2 Passion: wins: 11 losses: 3 Peacock: wins: 5 losses: 5 Pearl: wins: 6 losses: 3 Pegasus: wins: 9 losses: 3 Planet: wins: 10 losses: 0 Poison: wins: 12 losses: 6 Pterodactyl: wins: 2 losses: 0 Pumpkin: wins: 7 losses: 2 Quartz: wins: 7 losses: 3 Quetzal: wins: 8 losses: 4 Rightheart: wins: 14 losses: 4 Rose: wins: 9 losses: 6 Ruby: wins: 9 losses: 5 Samurai: wins: 6 losses: 3 Sapphire: wins: 9 losses: 4 Saturn: wins: 10 losses: 3 Scarecrow: wins: 13 losses: 1 Scorpion: wins: 9 losses: 6 Seabreeze: wins: 13 losses: 5 Serpent: wins: 12 losses: 2 Snowman: wins: 16 losses: 4 Stainglass: wins: 2 losses: 0 Stone: wins: 2 losses: 0 Storm: wins: 14 losses: 3 Sunrise: wins: 8 losses: 5 Super: wins: 12 losses: 4 Tiger's Eye: wins: 1 losses: 0 Tiny: wins: 11 losses: 1 Titan: wins: 10 losses: 4 Topaz: wins: 5 losses: 3 Treasure: wins: 3 losses: 3 Trickster: wins: 16 losses: 3 Turkey: wins: 11 losses: 1 Turquoise: wins: 1 losses: 0 Tusker: wins: 15 losses: 4 Unicorn: wins: 15 losses: 8 Virtue: wins: 12 losses: 5 Water: wins: 14 losses: 3 Wild: wins: 14 losses: 3 Winter: wins: 14 losses: 4 Witch: wins: 8 losses: 2 Wizard: wins: 10 losses: 5 Zombie: wins: 14 losses: 2

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:14 PM
Oops, lucky you did not sacrifice your Stone.
Hang on !

Yeah... Can't commit any mistake now... Three hours left.. Three dragons to battle... One mistake and I'll just sleep cause I still have work night shift...

roxy1437
08-12-13, 08:17 PM
Yeah... Can't commit any mistake now... Three hours left.. Three dragons to battle... One mistake and I'll just sleep cause I still have work night shift...

Wow?! It's 11:15 pm. Here. Best of luck. ;))

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:18 PM

Yes it is not easy for you because you have less dragons too. But you did very well.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:18 PM
Let me try island dragon next... Hope that would break the curse

Kami365
08-12-13, 08:19 PM
Yes we are neighbours , new neighbors. Summer Camp
I visited your island Terra Nova

Great,once again thank you for your all support,and you still encouraging players,hats off for you.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:20 PM
It's 11:15 am here.. I work 8pm to 5 am... Manila time... Call center agent... Technical support for US customers...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:21 PM
Yes it is not easy for you because you have less dragons too. But you did very well.

Thanks, was proud I was able to reach the 27th battle.. Last time I'm only up to the middle.. It's with the ying-yang dragon

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:24 PM

Sorry I got mixed up. You have some Great Dragons !
Scorpions and Griffin etc

epipy
08-12-13, 08:26 PM
this is so hard the closer you get to 30 battle wins the higher the dragons you have to battle with no luck..a little unfair
come on make it a little easier... or are you guys just interested in those who pay..

ronjace007
Based on this, I have bigger percentage of winning with island, life, wild, storm,and laser light.. Ones that i still have

Sumercarefree
Thanks, was proud I was able to reach the 27th battle.. Last time I'm only up to the middle.. It's with the ying-yang dragon

I just sent you an invite.
I like your mistmoth, Justice, Scorpion etc so you are doing good for a lvl 73.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:27 PM
That's ok.. Well honestly I'm enjoying the forum right now more than the battle.. HAHAHAHA!!!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:27 PM
this is so hard the closer you get to 30 battle wins the higher the dragons you have to battle with no luck..a little unfair
come on make it a little easier... or are you guys just interested in those who pay..

Low level dragons are doing well at higher levels actually.
But yes without a Diamond Breed it is difficult, but TL has made some changes it seems.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:28 PM
That's ok.. Well honestly I'm enjoying the forum right now more than the battle.. HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh I used to talk a lot on forums too. but now its less.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:31 PM
I plan to try the Artic Dragons, so far no luck yet. Have been busy fighting.
I tend to get a lot of the same dragons.
Now I get tons of serpents. ONce I got tons of lasers. Another time 3 Kitsunes.

dala12
08-12-13, 08:33 PM
I have three hrs left. What should I use to defeat Phoenix? Crusader, mercury, sqetzel, gold, aether 8, mismoth or cosmic 4 please help. I only have 3 rounds then it is over

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:34 PM
Well I'm on the breeding challenge again after this battle craze... It pays off when you see those dragons hatching... And my partner was also into this game because he saw me playing it.. He continues the battle once I leave for work and I continue it once I arrive home and the time he is at work...

roxy1437
08-12-13, 08:36 PM
It's 11:15 am here.. I work 8pm to 5 am... Manila time... Call center agent... Technical support for US customers...

Well that explains the time difference. I'm a nanny in Florida. One of the little girls I take care of started me on this addiction oops I mean game.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:39 PM
Well that explains the time difference. I'm a nanny in Florida. One of the little girls I take care of started me on this addiction oops I mean game.

I have a Filipino friend who is a nurse in Florida.. And I do receive a lot of calls from Florida at work... I work with HP. Hope you don't have anything against it.. Hahaha... Well I got addicted on this as well when I saw the game on my iPad.. It's just that for the apple ID I need to share it with my brother because I don't have a credit card.. It's too expensive here to have a credit card...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:41 PM
I have three hrs left. What should I use to defeat Phoenix? Crusader, mercury, sqetzel, gold, aether 8, mismoth or cosmic 4 please help. I only have 3 rounds then it is over

Good luck with you, I'm still on dark angel.. So I can't help a lot on your query... I can't even beat the dark angel...

dala12
08-12-13, 08:42 PM
I have sea breeze should I use it to my last dragon?

roxy1437
08-12-13, 08:44 PM
I have a Filipino friend who is a nurse in Florida.. And I do receive a lot of calls from Florida at work... I work with HP. Hope you don't have anything against it.. Hahaha... Well I got addicted on this as well when I saw the game on my iPad.. It's just that for the apple ID I need to share it with my brother because I don't have a credit card.. It's too expensive here to have a credit card...

I hear that. Paying mine off.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 08:46 PM
Good luck with you, I'm still on dark angel.. So I can't help a lot on your query... I can't even beat the dark angel...

Use an ultra rare or one that isn't breed able. I defeated Phoenix with level 6 Diamond.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:47 PM
I hear that. Paying mine off.

Hahaha, If I have my own card, for sure my salary would just go to it because of this game... Thank God I don't have one.. Well thanks so much for your time.. Hope I can still ask for advise in the future... Maybe bout breeding and getting those nice dragons... Any help I could just send me a message on the board or in the game...

K1llerB
08-12-13, 08:51 PM
Just won against pheniox with social dragon level 4 first go. Won against diamond with a magic dragon level 7

s_lynne
08-12-13, 08:52 PM
With so many dragons waitin to heal and only 3 hours left, it looks as though I won't be getting this dragon. Which six cuz I wasn't able to get those other two dragons for the tournament feature. I really hope TL will allow us to breed them.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:53 PM
Just won against pheniox with social dragon level 4 first go. Won against diamond with a magic dragon level 7

Wow great for you... Congrats... Hope I could **** my dark angel next so I can fight the diamond and the Phoenix...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:54 PM
With so many dragons waitin to heal and only 3 hours left, it looks as though I won't be getting this dragon. Which six cuz I wasn't able to get those other two dragons for the tournament feature. I really hope TL will allow us to breed them.

I agree with you.. Atleast let us breed them so we can experience those dragons as well... Since I guess they know we are faithful players of this game...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:55 PM
I have sea breeze should I use it to my last dragon?

Give it your best shot

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:57 PM
Wow great for you... Congrats... Hope I could **** my dark angel next so I can fight the diamond and the Phoenix...

I would be glad to send you some of my dragons, but it would be possible only in future.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 08:57 PM

Ah I do not have a social dragon too. Too many new dragons, so I cant keep up.

roxy1437
08-12-13, 08:58 PM
Hahaha, If I have my own card, for sure my salary would just go to it because of this game... Thank God I don't have one.. Well thanks so much for your time.. Hope I can still ask for advise in the future... Maybe bout breeding and getting those nice dragons... Any help I could just send me a message on the board or in the game...

Always can ask for help here or on my game wall. Added you as friend here so I could get your advice on all your awesome dragons!! ;)

ronjace007
08-12-13, 08:59 PM
I would be glad to send you some of my dragons, but it would be possible only in future.

Hope it is possible.. I would trade you my dragons... :)
From now on I'll take note how I bred those dragons.. So I can answer how I got them...and help others as well.. Thanks...

roxy1437
08-12-13, 09:00 PM
I agree with you.. Atleast let us breed them so we can experience those dragons as well... Since I guess they know we are faithful players of this game...

No kidding, I really wanted yin yang ! :(. And how about during tournaments healing times are cut in half. Just a thought.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 09:01 PM
Last chance to defeat that dark dragon... I'll try my luck with wild dragon... Maybe he can bring him down...

ronjace007
08-12-13, 09:03 PM
No kidding, I really wanted yin yang ! :(. And how about during tournaments healing times are cut in half. Just a thought.

Well I guess when they started the game everything is simple... It gets complicated and more expensive.. Hope they see it can disgust players on what's happening with the game now.. Lot of my friends are no longer active on the game.. I almost quit on level 27... Because its hard to get most dragons...

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:03 PM
What should I use for DA will Diamond take it out?

ronjace007
08-12-13, 09:05 PM

Good for u that you got diamond... Well Goodluck.. I'm still trying to beat the same dragon

ronjace007
08-12-13, 09:07 PM
No more chances for me.. I lost.. No more gold.. Well happy to try and fight this tournament... Will try to breed those dragons in the future...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:07 PM

NOt really but it has a chance.
Fuzzy 7, or Pegaus, or Pearl have you tried ?

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:08 PM
No more chances for me.. I lost.. No more gold.. Well happy to try and fight this tournament... Will try to breed those dragons in the future...

Good Luck, it is good that you fought till the end.

ronjace007
08-12-13, 09:08 PM

Very best of Luck for you!

ronjace007
08-12-13, 09:10 PM
Good Luck, it is good that you fought till the end.

Thanks, I enjoyed this more because I gained friends here...thanks guys.. Well I will be sleeping now and hope you guys have good rest as well... Stay safe and always Godbless! See more of you here!

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:11 PM
NOt really but it has a chance.
Fuzzy 7, or Pegaus, or Pearl have you tried ?

I have pearl but idk what to use.. I only have 1 shot

dracoonic
08-12-13, 09:13 PM
any news about the phoenix's home? new habitat?

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:14 PM
I have pearl but idk what to use.. I only have 1 shot

Just try your pearl I think.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:15 PM
You see green is good against a Black colour and so is white.
Diamond good against a Diamond. But DA is a funny question.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:16 PM
After DA you still face another Diamond, so you need your Diamond.

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:17 PM
My Diamond bashed out Helios if that means anything.. 15 minutes left until DA

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:18 PM
After DA you still face another Diamond, so you need your Diamond.

I have Infinity too.. And a Crusader

Sumercarefree
Dino 6 beat a DArk Angel BB

ronjace007
By the way.. Currently I have 23 exhausted dragons... Poor creatures...

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:19 PM
I have Infinity too.. And a Crusader

Lovely.
Check this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AirojqZymHCpdGRmQkFVUm8wZDA0NHkxa2t5Vk1Kc Wc

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:19 PM
Dino 6 beat a DArk Angel BB

Would Rex be better or just go with Dino

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:20 PM
By the way.. Currently I have 23 exhausted dragons... Poor creatures...

Heal 3 a day. it will be fine.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:21 PM
Would Rex be better or just go with Dino
There is an element of Luck.Try Dino. It is green I guess.

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:22 PM
I'll try if it loses omg

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:23 PM
Rex can be used against Phoenix too. But watch the time.

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:24 PM
OMG IT LOST. Oh well there's always next time

dala12
08-12-13, 09:27 PM
Two battle rounds for Phoenix. Lost with gold! So my Mercury must do the trick. and then when he can not defeat it , quetzal at the last round! Hope I win!

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:28 PM

I lost to DA about 14 times.
But sorry about that. It is all a matter of luck. I think. but you have so little time.

Halfway my iphone crashed and I had to send it for repair. So lost 12 hours.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:30 PM

Well Lana your Infinity is worth more than the Phoenix.
Some consolation.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:31 PM
Two battle rounds for Phoenix. Lost with gold! So my Mercury must do the trick. and then when he can not defeat it , quetzal at the last round! Hope I win!

Gosh you are so close.

lanadelgaga
08-12-13, 09:32 PM
Well Lana your Infinity is worth more than the Phoenix.
Some consolation.

Yes :) I think I still if I win everything and they do what they did with the Spin The Hweel I can still win but prob not

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 09:34 PM
Yes :) I think I still if I win everything and they do what they did with the Spin The Hweel I can still win but prob not

Yes. These days there as so many dragons I cannot keep up. So I collect whatever comes my way.
I wanted a Mask but never got it.

IcePrince918
08-12-13, 09:52 PM
How do I beat night elf? Help

jua1978
08-12-13, 09:59 PM
I have 2 hours left to defeat the phoenix, please help!! My lightning, bat, forest, fire all lost? i dont have a diamond dragon which other 2 can I try for my last 2 tries

Shylore
08-12-13, 10:40 PM
No matter what I tried I couldn't seem to take down Helios, gave and spent the 30 gold, then nothing that should of taken down Dark Angel did and so so many dragons in line to be healed was down to less then 2 hours had to ui it and THeN Diamond gave me grief, I should of used all magic on Diamond with Mercury, but I didn't and left the drat it thing with maybe 2% left so yep resorted to another ui with my next try using..heck whatever I had still alive! Stupid thing cost me 60 gold, that Id just gotten. So now can't buy the dragon Id been wanting. Phoenix dropped like a rock though with one shot from Lightning. So feel lucky there. Just seemed a bit ridiculously hard to take out those last dragons. Seems most are having same trouble. But I loved this dragon!

dala12
08-12-13, 10:50 PM
Lost with sea breeze now one left...

jua1978
08-12-13, 10:53 PM
Now I have 1 try left, my leftheart just got a beating from this strong phoenix. My lightning, Bat and Leapord were defeated and still in line for healing.

Not sure what else I can try

dala12
08-12-13, 11:12 PM
So people what should I do.. Quetzal or mercury green or blue against Phoenix ? 30 min. And I am going to have my last chance.. I think I use quetzal because he has healed and that must get him stronger?! So I learned from this thread. Wish me luck!

faeriedust
08-12-13, 11:12 PM
Now I have 1 try left, my leftheart just got a beating from this strong phoenix. My lightning, Bat and Leapord were defeated and still in line for healing.

I'm pretty sure I remember a Night Elf and Sea Breeze (or replace with Social/Storm) took Phoenix down.

faeriedust
08-12-13, 11:16 PM
So people what should I do.. Quetzal or mercury green or blue against Phoenix ? 30 min. And I am going to have my last chance.. I think I use quetzal because he has healed and that must get him stronger?! So I learned from this thread. Wish me luck!

Healing doesn't necessarily make the dragon stronger. Its luck, trust me I've tried Lotus and Night Elf 4 times each on lightning.
I would match colors: Lightning, Mask, Night Elf, Social/Storm/Seabreeze/Clown, Super rare pink dragons
I checked the battle calculator and quetzal mercury are at 10% each.
Sorry I'm not sure what you used, I've been off the thread, but if you have lightning healed throw him in there.

faeriedust
08-12-13, 11:18 PM
Lost with sea breeze now one left...

Nevermind I'm sorry I didn't see this post.
Maybe mercury is better because red is weak against blue. But it actually has same percentage chance at quetzal. Go with gut feeling. Good luck.

dala12
08-12-13, 11:25 PM
Phoenix has yellow and green (I am not sure anymore ) that is why I had gold yellow against yellow. Is Phoenix yellow and blue?

dala12
08-12-13, 11:26 PM
Yellow and red I ment

Oliver118
08-12-13, 11:30 PM
Not a chance I will win the Phoenix dragon:(

faeriedust
08-12-13, 11:36 PM
Yellow and red I ment

Yes its yellow red
Sand's Guide: "30. Phoenix: use S/X - yel pnk blk cos stn"

jua1978
08-12-13, 11:37 PM
Nope I will not get it either, I have spend R5000 on each of the 29 battles, tried every hour and then on my last Phoenix it got the better hand of me and I lost. Ohh well expensive lesson learned. Let me go back and heal all my dragons and let me try for my Chesire and then diamond dragon.
Keep well everyone and good luck

tinytat90
08-12-13, 11:41 PM
Something must be wrong with my game. Got to the final pheonix dragon, used ultimate to take it down because there was only 30minutes left to battle. I won but never got the dragon. This sucks. What a waste of gold.

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 11:45 PM
I have 2 hours left to defeat the phoenix, please help!! My lightning, bat, forest, fire all lost? i dont have a diamond dragon which other 2 can I try for my last 2 tries

Try Mythic or bat

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 11:46 PM
Something must be wrong with my game. Got to the final pheonix dragon, used ultimate to take it down because there was only 30minutes left to battle. I won but never got the dragon. This sucks. What a waste of gold.
Check store, or email TL

dala12
08-12-13, 11:47 PM
Okay then I have Skye she is pink with yellow level 7 and rainbow6 mask 4 or mercury ?? The hour is over I can go now and do it but I wait two minutes to get a answer.... And not? Then I go and try mercury

faeriedust
08-12-13, 11:50 PM
Is Skye a lightning dragon or kite dragon? If lightning, then use use use. If kite then you choose between mask 4 or Skye.

dala12
08-12-13, 11:52 PM
Skye is lightning! So she is lvl 7 but that means nothing... Okay here we go

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 11:53 PM
Skye is lightning! So she is lvl 7 but that means nothing... Okay here we go

Yes good choice

dala12
08-12-13, 11:53 PM
I WON!! With Skye! Love you faerydust. Kiss kiss kiss

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 11:55 PM
Hope you have gold for the ultimate attack if it looks like losing

dala12
With one strike! Thank you so much !! Everybody at this thread! Love you all!

faeriedust

Congratuations!! :) I'm so glad it worked, welcome you're new phoenix dragon to the island.

Sumercarefree

Congrats well done

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 11:57 PM
Nope I will not get it either, I have spend R5000 on each of the 29 battles, tried every hour and then on my last Phoenix it got the better hand of me and I lost. Ohh well expensive lesson learned. Let me go back and heal all my dragons and let me try for my Chesire and then diamond dragon.
Keep well everyone and good luck

Hope you still have time !

Sumercarefree
08-12-13, 11:58 PM
Not a chance I will win the Phoenix dragon:(

Sorry Oliver perhaps you do not have enough Dragons yet to fight all of them.

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 12:00 AM
Good Luck and Good Bye everyone, cya at the next Big Fight !

ragingray
08-13-13, 12:12 AM
We had too little time to do all the fights, not everyone had diamond dragons for the last four fights, spent too much gold on it. if you won every fight you had time, but people lost fights and lost alot, going from the number of post asking for help.
By the end of the tournment i had 38 dragons exhausted from losing fights. That's 38 hours i would have had to wait if i didn't spend gold.
I spent too much gold on speeding up the cool down on fights to rush before closing. Done the tournment once, will not spend gold to speed up again ever.
I got the phoenix, but i feel like being suckered into another gold sink, not i gained a dragon.

Rasenkyuugan
08-13-13, 12:17 AM
I won it but only because I caved (only had 5 more battles to go and an hour left) and started using the ultimate hit thingy for 30gold. So yes, I've basically spent almost 400gold that I've been saving for a while lol. Its cute though so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Rasenkyuugan
08-13-13, 12:18 AM
You still have to battle when it says 30 of 30, otherwise you've played 29 games. It's not very clear but I was just as confused as you and then I did it again and got the dragon.

Rasenkyuugan
08-13-13, 12:20 AM
Whoops forgot to quote:

You still have to battle when it says 30 of 30, otherwise you've played 29 games. It's not very clear but I was just as confused as you and then I did it again and got the dragon.

dala12
08-13-13, 12:20 AM
I did it just in time but that is the fun of it... I think it was real fun and the fights that I lost are not so many. True I have diamond dragons but they often loose too. This thread was very helpfully and I have no complains even if I didn't got my Phoenix. But is now waiting to hatch. I just speed up time twice and speed up healing once.

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 12:23 AM
I won it but only because I caved (only had 5 more battles to go and an hour left) and started using the ultimate hit thingy for 30gold. So yes, I've basically spent almost 400gold that I've been saving for a while lol. Its cute though so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Wow 400 Gold !

That is a lot to spend.

I spent 30 gold for the final fight, Got about 15 from the game. Another 15 from other games I played, Farm House 2.

Shylore
08-13-13, 12:24 AM

I took out Phoenix with Lightning magic one hit

ragingray
08-13-13, 12:28 AM
i dought anyone checking this post much, but for thoes who are, who finished the tournment, win no diamond dragons,and did NOT have to use ultimate attacks to win ?
I had to us ultimate attacks for 2 of the last 4 fights.

Oliver118
08-13-13, 12:31 AM
i dought anyone checking this post much, but for thoes who are, who finished the tournment, win no diamond dragons,and did NOT have to use ultimate attacks to win ?
I had to us ultimate attacks for 2 of the last 4 fights.

That's 50% of the last four fights. That's a lot. Has the tournament finished?

jennyh30
08-13-13, 12:36 AM
Gutted I didn't get it only got to level 25 :( oh well

Rasenkyuugan
08-13-13, 12:37 AM
Wow 400 Gold !

That is a lot to spend.

I spent 30 gold for the final fight, Got about 15 from the game. Another 15 from other games I played, Farm House 2.

Yep, that was saved from all of those tasks to install other games and get to other levels (I clearly have no social life haha) and just daily gifts etc. The reason why it was so much was because I was spending it on speeding up healing times and also to level up another dragon and towards the end I was paying 4gold to speed up the arena time instead of waiting an hour to battle. I really wanted this dragon though lol.
The last 5 fights I would NOT have won unless I used the ultimate attack. I just don't have dragons strong enough. The first two hits took less than 2/3 of the health of the dragons I was battling so I knew I wasn't going to win.

12122012i
08-13-13, 12:42 AM
Congratulations to everyone's who have finish there tournament and got there Phoenix dragon reward...can't wait for the next tournament

sunkalito
08-13-13, 12:46 AM
That's too much if I would calculate it... Such a temptation if I have my own card to use to buy those golds... I'm using my brother's apple ID on this iPad that's why I can't buy any gold... Well it's Tuesday lunch time here in the Philippines and I've been hunted by this game all night last night even when I'm at work... I can't focus just thinking how will I finish this up..wish I stacked all my golds...
I never bought gold. Ever. I just saved it up, A LOT. :(

Worst thing is I would probably NOT spend this ammount (or at least more than half o of it) if the game had not reset. I would never have needed to speed up, there went about 60 gold, if not more. I would not have needed ultimate against crusader, because i had already defeated it. And i would have tried nonstop against helios, DA and diamond until the very last minute; I told mysekf i'd nly use ultimate if i really had to.

So yeah, it was late and i was tired and desperate. But this feels terribly unfair even so.

wee_leroy
08-13-13, 12:56 AM
Thank you so much! I found him!!! X

desertfarmer
08-13-13, 01:14 AM
I got stuck with dark angel for the last 24 hours... :( :( :(
I tried all the suggestions here,-paying all the gold that i saved for two months- to speed up the fight....... still i did not pass the stages 28,29, & 30..... (i wish i used those golds for ultimate attack instead of the 4 golds/fight)....And now the worst things i have to face----- no gold, no phoenix and a looooooong line of exhausted dragons!
Better luck next time i guess.......

Consolation quote----- "it is better to have tried and lost, than to never tried at all!" :")

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 01:22 AM
Yep, that was saved from all of those tasks to install other games and get to other levels (I clearly have no social life haha) and just daily gifts etc. The reason why it was so much was because I was spending it on speeding up healing times and also to level up another dragon and towards the end I was paying 4gold to speed up the arena time instead of waiting an hour to battle. I really wanted this dragon though lol.
The last 5 fights I would NOT have won unless I used the ultimate attack. I just don't have dragons strong enough. The first two hits took less than 2/3 of the health of the dragons I was battling so I knew I wasn't going to win.

Well, at least now we can breed more and more New Dragons. But I have not enough Habitats, so got to keep selling some of the old ones.

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 01:26 AM
I got stuck with dark angel for the last 24 hours... :( :( :(
I tried all the suggestions here,-paying all the gold that i saved for two months- to speed up the fight....... still i did not pass the stages 28,29, & 30..... (i wish i used those golds for ultimate attack instead of the 4 golds/fight)....And now the worst things i have to face----- no gold, no phoenix and a looooooong line of exhausted dragons!
Better luck next time i guess.......

Consolation quote----- "it is better to have tried and lost, than to never tried at all!" :")

As they say " A Comedy of Errors " or "Much ado about Nothing"

But yes "Better to have loved and lost "
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Get ready I exect another "Royal Rumble" for maybe a New Dragon called "Dragon King"

dracoonic
08-13-13, 01:29 AM
jz saw a site, crazy food costs for phoenix....

desertfarmer
08-13-13, 01:38 AM
As they say " A Comedy of Errors " or "Much ado about Nothing"

But yes "Better to have loved and lost "
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Get ready I exect another "Royal Rumble" for maybe a New Dragon called "Dragon King"

Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!! :'( :'( ....... Not in the next update pls!
My dragons are in a long line for recovery...i think they hate me now :(.... (i guess some of them are praying to stay longer in that spa from repeated bruises they received in this tournament)..... Lol!
I hope TL will allow us to buy another spa for this kind of goal.... ;-)

sand
08-13-13, 01:56 AM
Good morning, folks.
The tournament ended for the last contenders a couple hours ago.
My condolences go out to those who were not able to finish. A tournament is meant to be a gruelling test of your entire army, so not all armies will make it to final victory. I will post again later on that matter.
I am outraged at the struggle of those whose rounds or entire tournaments were reset, but FrozenTurtle has responded on that matter and I can only hope players will be adequately compensated. More on that also in a later post.
I read through the last 50 pages of the thread and could not help but be frustrated to see so many players asking for help in the final rounds when clear-cut solutions were already posted here multiple times. How many times did several of us say that levels don't matter after round 26? People still asked or quibbled about levels. How many times did we say that ANY dragon would do against Helios, DarkAngel and Diamond if you don't have diamond types available? People still begged for suggestions on what to use against these dragons, talking about waiting for a certain dragon to emerge from the den or Healing Spring. I seriously wanted to scream.
Speaking of screaming, Doublescream posted a neat little end-game strategy for tackling the ultras without exhausting any more of of your permanent collection. The Baby Fire Manouver. Many of us backed this up and explained it further. But that seemed to have largely fallen on deaf ears also.
So now I'm wondering: Did people just not believe us? Were players simply unwilling to search through the thread and find the solutions they sought? It seems that many players are unwilling to go beyond the single-suggestion strategy of "What should I use against X dragon? My Y dragon just lost and I don't have a Z."
For those who ran around frantically like that and managed to win this tournament, I can only say "Thank goodness," but I sure hope you don't fight tournaments that way again.
On the whole, (apart from the technical disaster of tournament resets or single-round resets) this was an excellent tournament. Unlike some of the beta test versions, the level of difficulty really did increase in direct relation to the round being fought (except of course for the boss dragon). Also, the time allowed was more than fair. It was 2 days more than beta testers got for Yin Yang. It allowed armies to pull through even if they lost many battles along the way. I have to say that if (without technical problems) you can't win a tournament in just over 6 days, your army is just not ready for this challenge.
To those still grumbling about fighting without diamond types or not having gold, enough already. This tournament was won by many players without the use of gold (myself included). It was also won by players who either didn't have diamond types or chose not to use them (like lmac10).
Finally, a loud resounding CONGRATULATIONS to all those caretakers who made it through and have a Phoenix dragon on their islands! You deserve to rejoice and celebrate this victory.

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 02:44 AM
Well said Sandman.
Generally I would like to thank the Dragon Team that brought the Game.
It has been a huge success. It is no easy task.

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 02:49 AM
Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!! :'( :'( ....... Not in the next update pls!
My dragons are in a long line for recovery...i think they hate me now :(.... (i guess some of them are praying to stay longer in that spa from repeated bruises they received in this tournament)..... Lol!
I hope TL will allow us to buy another spa for this kind of goal.... ;-)

24 dragons only take 8 days at most ( 3 per day to heal). so it is not so bad.

NouraMoh
08-13-13, 02:59 AM
Sand you're absolutely right!
I was playing for my nephew and niece on their iPods
They have no Diamonds and no gold at all
Things were going great until final 5 dragons of course
I was struggling to beat DA. I threw everything at him and nothing worked!
I took a break in between battles to have dinner and my nephew ( can't say how old he is or Kooky is gonna be mad at me :) ) took his iPod, which was on the table right next to my plate, and put Fire up against DA and won with BB!!
I almost chocked on my food!!
I asked him why he chose Fire and just said "because he looks mean"

Unfortunatly because of my "issues" with sleep, I passed out on the sofa while waiting for next round and woke up too late! Both my niece and nephew are not talking to me today :(

jua1978
08-13-13, 03:00 AM
I have 21 dragons to heal LOL poor things are all ill now

oreo42709
08-13-13, 03:03 AM
I was so close! My next battle was the pheonix dragon ! Had the gold nd everything but had to wait til 1.20 am... My alarm didn't go off! Ugh so unfair

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 03:08 AM
I was so close! My next battle was the pheonix dragon ! Had the gold nd everything but had to wait til 1.20 am... My alarm didn't go off! Ugh so unfair

Oh poor thing. You must have been super tired.
Hope you can breed it next time. A red and yellow dragon.

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 03:10 AM
Sand you're absolutely right!
I was playing for my nephew and niece on their iPods
They have no Diamonds and no gold at all
Things were going great until final 5 dragons of course
I was struggling to beat DA. I threw everything at him and nothing worked!
I took a break in between battles to have dinner and my nephew ( can't say how old he is or Kooky is gonna be mad at me :) ) took his iPod, which was on the table right next to my plate, and put Fire up against DA and won with BB!!
I almost chocked on my food!!
I asked him why he chose Fire and just said "because he looks mean"

Unfortunatly because of my "issues" with sleep, I passed out on the sofa while waiting for next round and woke up too late! Both my niece and nephew are not talking to me today :(

Well help them to breed an nice new dragon. The Artic ones and they should be thankful.

Sumercarefree
08-13-13, 03:11 AM
I have 21 dragons to heal LOL poor things are all ill now

Well luckily they still earn silvers so it is not so bad. Those you need for breeding can be cured first.

jua1978
08-13-13, 03:14 AM
Well luckily they still earn silvers so it is not so bad. Those you need for breeding can be cured first.

Yes that is what I am doing now, sorting and breeding luckily the 2 major dragons I need for breeding is healed and busy breeding.

pokechup
08-13-13, 03:19 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted about their strategies here. It helped so much. Such a great community!

kwhales
08-13-13, 03:25 AM
I think this battle was very tough. I spent hours paging through multiple threads, hundreds of posts to fing the right dragon and attack to use to fight my opponents. I will admit that i did post who should i use, but that was after reading everything and after i banged my head against the wall a few times. I won some i lost some but i did get my phoenix, so thank you everyone who helped.

Sand you are so right. Don't get me wrong, I like to help out any way I can with these tournaments, but it gets frustrating that here and my wall I get people asking what dragons to use to fight with and it's the same people time and time again. Since I want to help I will go through threads and look for the best opponent for them. Post my findings. Only to find the same question pop up or the same person asking for help with the next dragon. So I start my search over again. But then I stop and say to myself "why am I doing this". " why isn't that player doing it for themselves".

Words of advice for next battle: start now. Go through the threads, all of them. Make a list of past opponents and who won against them. Look at Sehanas chart for successes and failures, write down dragon strengths, have everything in a neat order and all together so the next time you can pull out your paperwork and have at it. Don't forget to add new wins, cross off ones that have gone south, etc. but do the research and maybe you can help a noob win the next battle and you may even have fun doing it.

dala12
08-13-13, 03:33 AM
@ sand, I really looked through the whole thread, I loved the tournament. Writing down the suggestions everybody gave. I read about the baby fire dragon. But with limited time and so, I wanted to give my best dragons a chance!
Yeah, thank you TL!

belbar22
08-13-13, 03:44 AM
I only got as far as Helios and without Diamonds, it was just luck (or in my case, lack of luck, as I was going great ***s till Crusader based on the suggestions on this thread and the battle calculator). However, even though I didn't win, I really enjoyed the support and camaraderie on this thread and I look forward to the next tournament, where hopefully, I will do better.

The only thing is my husband might divorce me if I spend any more hours reading threads and making lists:D. He thought I was totally mad.

Anyway thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions.

paradiseisland727
08-13-13, 04:34 AM
I'm so angry and disappointed with TL :( I was up to round 27 and I had 8 hours left. Then my game got reset to round 1. No info or respond from TL about it yet...

sunkalito
08-13-13, 05:22 AM
Well said, sand.
Personally I had used my baby diamond once against crusader and won (the FIRST time i fought the tournament) but then lost her on my SECOND time in the tournament. Had my game not been reset I highly doubt I would have spent gold, because i was on Helios with two days to go until the finish.
It's totally unfair and sucks.
I really hope their response to this great screw-up is satisfactory.

Oh, that's not fair dear. :(

Ouch! That sucks so much!! I'm really sorry for you. :((