PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to earn gems?

Unregistered
01-01-11, 10:17 PM
I'm sure a lot of people ask this but is there any way to get more gems without buying them?

Unregistered
01-01-11, 11:00 PM
the only way i have found to get gems without purchase is leveling up in baking. If you notice after you bake something so many times it make you have a higer baker status (look at the bottom of your options to bake and there is a blue bar that moves telling you what baker level you are on that specific food item., after the second level up you will earn 1 gem. still 1 gem doesn't due much in this game. Hope this helps

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:33 AM
the only way i have found to get gems without purchase is leveling up in baking. If you notice after you bake something so many times it make you have a higer baker status (look at the bottom of your options to bake and there is a blue bar that moves telling you what baker level you are on that specific food item., after the second level up you will earn 1 gem. still 1 gem doesn't due much in this game. Hope this helps

This is correct. To clarify.. you must be at Level 8 in your game. Once you master each recipe after level 2 per Recipe, you receive one gem. There are four levels per recipe, but you will only receive the ONE gem after completing level 2 of that recipe.

Otherwise, there are promotions that TeamLava runs which suggest that you download other games. You will earn 6 gems for that, but these are temporary Promos only, so take advantage when it does occur.