PDA

View Full Version : Pls pls pls fix mastery bar!

sapphirecross
08-06-13, 07:57 AM
Driving me crazy - if the server synchs up while serving a dish at a mastery level there is NO popup and absolutely no way to know if it was mastered, especially if gem count doesn't change, which usually happens in that situation, there is a delay before the gem count goes up.

It's way too difficult to tell if that little tiny mastery bar on my phone is all the way to the end. Can you please do something about it??? Make the bar a different color after mastery, put an "M" over the bar, have a barking dog next to the dish! I don't really care, but anything that will actually indicate mastery, even if there is a delay from server synching up - at least when I come back next time I can see it was mastered.

Is it that difficult to change the color of the bar when something is mastered?

ButterPanda
08-06-13, 11:13 AM
Thank you for your feedback. It appears you are experiencing sync issues. Try force closing your game and restarting your device. This will help sync the device with the server. You can also sync the device when in game by visiting a neighbor. If you are working on mastery you may want to try visiting a neighbor after you have attempted improving your mastery.

TinksThots
08-07-13, 12:05 PM
Still, some kind of indicator (trophy icon?) when something has been mastered would be a simple and enormously helpful addition to both RS and BS. Sometimes syncing has nothing to do with it; it just looks like it's at the end when it's actually not. ;)

sapphirecross
08-14-13, 11:25 AM
Yes I know there is syncing right when I start game, however if I've been in game a while decorating, ordering, serving, etc - the game will occasionally sync up at what appears to be random times. If something causes it I don't know, seems random to me. I cannot predict it at all. I have had it happen even after I come back from tipping - and sometimes game will sync 1-2 min after the last time it was Processing...

I understand it's an online game and this kind if thing happens and would not care except for the issue with mastery. It would just take one little thing to help so much!!!! I don't know app programming so I don't know, but how hard is it to put an icon on the mastery bar???

sapphirecross
08-14-13, 11:27 AM
What Tinks said! The bar looks like it is at the end when it isn't. Is very tiny, that little bit at the end on a phone.