PDA

View Full Version : deleting/storing newbie needing help :-(

beanoween
08-06-13, 06:24 AM
Hi guys
Im a newbie addict and i bought a deep fryer only to realise i need looooots of parts to construct it! Thats fine but... i have only one neighbour. How can i delete the fat fryer or store it? I am at maximum appliance limit.
Thanks in advance!
Beanoween

nky1111
08-06-13, 06:59 AM
you can sell it, but very cheap. or you can just go to add me forum out there and add 20 people)))

bobbyrae
08-06-13, 08:44 AM
Hi guys
Im a newbie addict and i bought a deep fryer only to realise i need looooots of parts to construct it! Thats fine but... i have only one neighbour. How can i delete the fat fryer or store it? I am at maximum appliance limit.
Thanks in advance!
Beanoween
If i were you i would go ahead and build it. Just request parts from stormie and your other neighbour (if there is another neighbour) or add more neighbours from the "add me" thread. It will take you a few days to build but at least you wouldn't have lost the money.

You cannot store unbuilt appliances unfortunately. Once you build it you can store it. If you sell it you will have to buy it all over again when you are ready to build.
To see a list of the appliances that need to be built check out sehana's thread in the "sticky" section of the Bakery Discussion section of the forum.

aileeniweeni
08-06-13, 11:20 AM
It's a good idea to add neighbors as has been suggested above, as you can receive up to 20 requests per day for parts and up to 20 gifts (parts or food) per day. Here is the thread for adding: Bakery Story Add Me (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Bakery-Story-Add-Me).

Also here is the thread on appliances and recipes: Recipe Inventory and Chart (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?17858-Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!)
You can see which parts are required for each oven. Any oven that has a little hammer icon on the bottom right corner in the appliances menu, means that it requires parts to build it before you can use it.

Feel free to check out the rest of the sticky threads in the forum to familiarize yourself with everything else to do in Bakery Story :D

TinksThots
08-07-13, 12:14 PM
Keep it, and do what they ^ said. :) If you sell it, you'll only get back 10% of what you spent on it, and if you go to buy it back later, you'll have to pay full price again. :(