PDA

View Full Version : Make the clothes on the racks visible when moving them, please, team lava!

TheLandladyDownstairs
08-05-13, 11:23 PM
I would like to see Team Lava improve the game by making the clothes on the racks and counters VISIBLE when we move them. They disappear, and with so many racks, we keep grabbing the wrong clothing. After placing the item, when the clothes reappear, it's the wrong item! Then we have to redo it.

JumpingBerries12345
08-06-13, 07:07 AM
I know right? Its so annoying that i have to remember everything then find out I am wrong.

christainez
08-07-13, 04:19 PM
There are so many things that can be improved! They could get a lot more playing time, gain a lot more popularity, and make a lot more money if they just made an effort to READ the suggestions we offer.

triztriz99
08-08-13, 02:00 PM
YES! i will accidentally put a rack with clothes on them, away -.-

Odie37
08-17-13, 04:09 PM
yes please make it so we can see what we're doing when we're constructing. also it would be very nice if I had goals again. The only goals I get our when there's new games to install and that is just stupid. I'm going to give this game another month and then I'm uninstalling all of them.

shinava
08-27-13, 08:42 PM
YES! i will accidentally put a rack with clothes on them, away -.-
I have accidentky stored several racks of clothes. So of course I lost a great deal of merchandise. One suggestion would be an an alert if we are selling or storing a rack with clothes on it

kasia2011
08-29-13, 01:39 PM
yes i definitely agree! storing racks because we can't see it's the one beside the empty rack ... please change this TL

madison6011
09-01-13, 08:26 AM
I would like to see Team Lava improve the game by making the clothes on the racks and counters VISIBLE when we move them...

Yes! Please make clothes visible when we move racks and counters.

taey77
09-04-13, 11:04 PM
Visible and a warning would be great

RightHereWaitingCafe
09-29-13, 03:36 AM
Wah very gd suggestion :D yeah, 2 hands up. Pls make it visible TL so that I wont accidentally store the wrong racks and make all my items disappear in a second again sniff t.t

TheLandladyDownstairs
10-02-13, 05:27 AM
I agree. The other games stay visible when you move stuff around. How hard can it be to fix this glitch?!

TheLandladyDownstairs
10-02-13, 05:30 AM
I like that idea. I will be frantically clicking on all the thumbs up symbols, and 'manage' pops up, and without thinking, I've deleted some hard-earned clothes.

angelmama24
10-02-13, 08:01 PM
Great idea! I find myself moving one rack/counter at a time so I don't make the mistake of storing a rack/counter with clothes. When you have a large shop, this can be very time consuming.