PDA

View Full Version : Wall Allotment Incorrect Between Players

zacdac
08-05-13, 04:06 PM
Hi,

Some players seem to have more walls than others.
At the current max level you are allowed 175 walls, however some players seem to have 176.

example the user []and []have 175 walls but the user [] has 176.
These players have the same base design so it is easy to spot the extra wall in [] base.

Obviously this gives a slight advantage to the user with the extra wall.

ZacDac

FrozenTurtle
08-05-13, 07:54 PM
Thanks for reporting this! We'll take a look and see how this was possible. Most likely it was a bug that we'll need to fix and then just remove the extra Wall from this player.

likeyb
08-14-13, 07:42 PM
Thanks for reporting this! We'll take a look and see how this was possible. Most likely it was a bug that we'll need to fix and then just remove the extra Wall from this player.

I can't see that anything has been done about this at this time and as you class it as a bug does this affect the tournament results. Ie taking advantage of a bug. I too this morning suspect I may have an extra wall piece after creating the same base as a team mate. As I am in a top 3 clan I have chosen to take the wall piece out and put it aside so as not to have an unfair advantage and not take advantage of a bug and therefore affect the whole clans results. Can you please check into this. My base is Kingdomcomet.

zacdac
08-27-13, 05:25 AM
Guys,

The player [] still has an extra wall block..
Please compare []and [] Both are identical layouts except [] has an extra wall block.
If you count them he has 176.

Please fix this

Zac

Claytongordon
08-29-13, 07:22 PM
Something needs to be done with this update.... There is no money to be made for attacks and now! you loose 30 crowns for a loss and there are very few if any bases that I can attack and win even 50 %
Now it is not just me or the way I use my troops. it has to do with the game, all my troops are maxed out before the upgrade and now they are useless for anything and all attacks that worked before doesn't work now!. The pricing for upgrades are now ridiculous as there is no available money to get and the little that is there is unobtainable for most players. The players I am matched against there is no chance to win against. Please look into this and make it a bit fairer for all players.
[Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

My current game is OhBugger