PDA

View Full Version : most profitable foods in BS?

KeriBeri71
08-05-13, 12:30 PM
Ok i know that Earl Grey Tea, Red Velvet cake, and capp are high grossing but are there any others? I had read somewhere that Lemon Merangue was but nope, my customers only gave me four coins for em! Any insight would be helpful, been at 99 for over a year so need new ways to make things interesting, ha! Happy Baking!! :-)

I found some lists on google
You might half to zoom a bit
Appliances
There was no 3 appliances list
But here is #1
http://i.imgur.com/MnphU27.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0eDcjtu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/03A77H9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ja5e7KT.jpg

chocodelites
08-05-13, 12:56 PM
I am raising cash to try an expansion, I need 12 million, I am at 8.8 mil so far, I raised lots of money baking just these items.

Sugar Cookies, believe 8 Coins
Valentine Cookies believe 8 coins
Cinnamon Buns believe 10 coins
Banana Bread believe 8 coins
Gingerbread Cookie believe 8 coins
Cappuccino believe 10 coins
Latte believe 10 coins
Love Potion believe 10 coins
Earl Grey Tea believe 10 coins
Red Velvet Cake believe 12 coins

Plus about a dozon other receipes, but nothing under 4 coins.
Apple Cider believe 10 coins

igames4me
08-05-13, 01:07 PM
I've been cooking capp in 10 drinks machines since Wednesday after on main account I made my 30 mil expansion so then I was left with 30,000 now Monday I have 1 mil coins and hasn't even been a week

KeriBeri71
08-05-13, 03:16 PM
Thanks! Ok of COURSE as a high level player I have TONS of counters with loads of food that has been there forever! Should i clear these counters and ONLY have high grossing foods available? I guess i could systematically get rid of one each time i build up the expensive ones?? Thanks so much!!

igames4me
08-05-13, 03:53 PM
Thanks! Ok of COURSE as a high level player I have TONS of counters with loads of food that has been there forever! Should i clear these counters and ONLY have high grossing foods available? I guess i could systematically get rid of one each time i build up the expensive ones?? Thanks so much!!

what i ve been doing is putting 10 counters of cap out when i serve them
then if they are still not ran out when im ready to serve the other batch i put 10 more counters

dont buy extra counter just use the ones you have in storage

saucysammis
08-06-13, 01:03 AM

Don't clear your counters! That food is money! I had tons of counters with loads of food too. Now it's all gone. I started last October using at least 8 appliances to cook the red velvet cake (rvc) and/or the earl gray tea (egt) and then placing each serve on a separate counter. Three things happened: 1 I made more money because I had one counter of each type of food and 8 or more counters of 10 or 12 coin food. 2. My other counters started to run out their food because I wasnt cooking as often because the rvc & egt are 24 hour cooking time recipes that have few servings. If you place one on each counter the counter empties in less than 24 hours - and you get that profit in 24 hours too! 3: I learned to keep track of counters and had my own little goals of watching them thin out in the process. Each one empties at a rate of about 1500 serves a day so I placed the counters with 10,000 servings or less in one area so I could keep an eye on how fast they disappeared so I could put them in storage!

I never buy more than 4 of any specialty appliance, and have completed all of the goals as well as decorated as I pleased while making enough coins to complete the 30,000,000 expansion last week.

Just yesterday I completed mastery of every food ever available in the bakery.

Gypsy_Cat
08-06-13, 10:18 AM
I've heard that Jasmine Tea is also very profitable but Sehana's chart doesn't seem to be loading for me right now. I know it's on the regular drink mixer and it takes 30 minutes.

bobbyrae
08-06-13, 02:54 PM
Look at the bottom line. How much money does the recipe actually give you? And how long does it take to cook? Take a look at Blackforest cake or (if you have it, Molten lava cake) and compare it to RV cake or Earl Grey tea. Which yields more profit?

lala_gabbana
08-06-13, 02:59 PM
I am raising cash to try an expansion, I need 12 million, I am at 8.8 mil so far, I raised lots of money baking just these items.

Sugar Cookies, believe 8 Coins
Valentine Cookies believe 8 coins
Cinnamon Buns believe 10 coins
Banana Bread believe 8 coins
Gingerbread Cookie believe 8 coins
Cappuccino believe 10 coins
Latte believe 10 coins
Love Potion believe 10 coins
Earl Grey Tea believe 10 coins
Red Velvet Cake believe 12 coins

Plus about a dozon other receipes, but nothing under 4 coins.
Apple Cider believe 10 coins

You are right with all the prices.

lala_gabbana
08-06-13, 03:04 PM
Thought I would upload my bakery.. The tables with the counters in the middle have the most profitable food. I have counters in the far right (not pictured) of food under 4 coins, once my most profitable food gets under 1000 servings A piece, I make more.

saucysammis
08-06-13, 04:49 PM
Look at the bottom line. How much money does the recipe actually give you? And how long does it take to cook? Take a look at Blackforest cake or (if you have it, Molten lava cake) and compare it to RV cake or Earl Grey tea. Which yields more profit?

It's true about the bottom line only if you don't have counters and counters of stockpiled food from recipes you baked a year ago. I used the RVC and EGT as a way to set out multiple counters full of high coin per dish (which also has less servings) serves while at the same time having a long cook time. This made my bazillion other counters empty faster.

In other words, I don't claim that RVC, and EGT are good for more than jump starting the process of clearing counters for those who have build up.

NOW that my counters are unbelievably narrowed down to recipes just recently introduced in July I will be looking to bake a few of those recipes that yield more profit per investment in addition to the RVC & EGT

sesamecake
08-07-13, 01:11 AM
I'm starting to get tons of food, as I mostly cook lower time/higher xp dishes when I have a lot of free time. For the most part, I don't notice much profit because I'm constantly making new food which costs money and not selling them fast enough. The past 2 days I've only cooked Red Velvet Cake, Cappuccino, and maybe some other stuff in between to fill in the time, but yea.. it's helping clear my counters of all the stuff I already have and gaining higher profits from the new food, and having to spend less money from not having to make new food all the time. I suggest trying it for a few days if you need gold and have too much food!

minidemon88
08-07-13, 01:28 AM
I've stockpiled more than a million of rvc and molten lava cake on my counters. So now I'm trying to stockpiling blueberry buckle next. XD

Anyone know what's the most profit dish in RS? I tried searching for the answer in rs, but those threads are outdated already. :( Sorry TS, for hijacking your thread. :p

h2owong
08-07-13, 04:46 AM
Hot Apple Cider with 8+ Mixer

KeriBeri71
08-07-13, 10:10 AM
Wow thanks y'all, a lot to take in! I DO have food that was stockpiled..for instance i JUST got rid of the watermelon cake that i mastered over a year ago! But the reason i like having lots is that i can not visit my bakery for week or MORE and still have food and made moola. but im guessing that u must have to choose between that convenience OR carefully monitor/bake for large profits. i am already maxed on expanding on BS ..but thats why i have researched the same thing about RS...i still need three expansions and my current one is 15million!!!! But all i have found out is that roasted chicken is the highest at 10 coins. i was so peeked when i mastered oysters to get the gems THEN found out my customers were paying 2 coins a plate!! And i had about 24K plates..yowza...

KeriBeri71
08-07-13, 10:16 AM
Ok, just reread some posts and now have a stupid question but gotta ask...it seems as if from what I've read is that its better to have ur valuable dishes spread out on multiple counters rather then all combined on one? Suppose it depends on how the bots choose what to have...wow i never realized how technical things can get. I've been level 99 for a year and learn something new daily! ;-)

sesamecake
08-07-13, 08:03 PM

I have a layout now with 3 doors and 3 registers and each door area sectioned off into 9 seats. The customers will come in and only be able to sit around the area near their door and not have to spend much time looking for a seat. They will basically get to their seat faster and leave faster. The registers are a few paces away from the door because from reading another thread, it appears that customers spend a longer time 'checking in' at the register when it's close to the door. If you move it back a little (where they have to walk a few paces to get to it), they only glance at it before going to their seat. I've noticed an increase in profits using this method! If you have the gems to buy some extra doors, you should try this. My bakery isn't looking as cute as it did with my previous layout, but right now I just need gold to expand!

sesamecake
08-07-13, 08:06 PM
****, uploaded the wrong pic. Here's the new layout. 9271

kaeru34
08-09-13, 02:41 AM
i thinks the most profitable is candy corn muffin, its in candy oven.
you earn 4x from its price.

Rainstorms45
08-09-13, 11:52 AM
I can never keep food, I'm not getting this stock pile thing .. I cook at least 10 of the same items (my red vel. Cakes) and but the time the next batch is ready my counters are clear.

aoifefairy
08-10-13, 12:14 PM
I can never keep food, I'm not getting this stock pile thing .. I cook at least 10 of the same items (my red vel. Cakes) and but the time the next batch is ready my counters are clear.

From the information I have read in this forum and experiments I did with my bakery (IOS if it makes any difference) you cannot make more Red Velvet Cake than it is possible to serve with the number of ovens available.

The maximum number of customers according to everything I have read and found in my bakery is 28 per minute. This is 36,960 servings every 22 ours with the application closed. Using an oven in all 18 appliance slots you can only make 22,050 in 22 hours.

In order to keep from having empty counters recipes with higher serving counts also have to be made.

salina38
08-10-13, 06:44 PM
I have a ? And cant find a thread.do the bread or cake display.something the customers can buy or are they just decorations for your shop.?? .im newer and still dont know alot of the little details

lala_gabbana
08-10-13, 06:52 PM
I have a ? And cant find a thread.do the bread or cake display.something the customers can buy or are they just decorations for your shop.?? .im newer and still dont know alot of the little details

They are decorations. Customers cant get food from it.

salina38
08-11-13, 05:18 PM
My ? Is im level 14 and can get another appliance today,but which one of the 20,000 coin ones is best for me to get.i cant remember them all but, deep fryer,ice cream maker,treat maker,cocoa maker,and theres more i cant remember.any advice would be helpful.

sesamecake
08-11-13, 08:52 PM
Salina, I would just stick to the ovens and the mixer for now, the other appliances are more expensive and you need some neighbors to be able to get the parts to build them, and that might take a while, and you will miss out on the XP and gold that you could be making. Plus, it's easier to have less appliances to keep up with, you can maybe get a new appliance when you level up enough to open up another slot.

lolzillaz
08-11-13, 09:39 PM
Jasmine tea is your friend, highest profit and Xp per hour. Check the sticky for the chart, it has all the data in one handy spot.

L'amore special is a nice overnight recipe.

Red velvet cake is good for those of us with 18 ovens and millions of other plates already on the counters, since It speeds up the return on investment at the cost of lower profit per baking hour.

neurotika
08-12-13, 04:43 PM
consider it per serving then it's just 4 coins per serving.

i thinks the most profitable is candy corn muffin, its in candy oven.
you earn 4x from its price.

figuresk8er88
08-12-13, 07:18 PM
From the information I have read in this forum and experiments I did with my bakery (IOS if it makes any difference) you cannot make more Red Velvet Cake than it is possible to serve with the number of ovens available.

The maximum number of customers according to everything I have read and found in my bakery is 28 per minute. This is 36,960 servings every 22 ours with the application closed. Using an oven in all 18 appliance slots you can only make 22,050 in 22 hours.

In order to keep from having empty counters recipes with higher serving counts also have to be made.

I believe if you have an efficient design you can sell 60 plates/minute, not 28. I think I sell around 56-58, I have a 2 door design and sometimes more customers go through one than the other so I can't keep up getting a new customer every second, but still pretty close.

jellypie200
08-14-13, 09:44 AM
I believe if you have an efficient design you can sell 60 plates/minute, not 28. I think I sell around 56-58, I have a 2 door design and sometimes more customers go through one than the other so I can't keep up getting a new customer every second, but still pretty close.
I have a 3 door
And it's bad :(
My food are gone a lot faster :(
I'm not selling it
That would be a waste of
10 gems

minidemon88
08-14-13, 11:43 AM
Anyone know which is the most profit dish in RS? Is it roast chicken?

greengold7
08-15-13, 11:27 AM
Hi Mini, I am searching for that answer too. According to Sehana's charts, I gather the info:

1) Highest profit per serve is Roast Chicken
2) Second highest profit per serve is Apple Pie
3) Highest profit dish is Peking Duck but high number of servings

So I guess it depends on how many servings of food you want on your counters then you can decide what to cook.

minidemon88
08-15-13, 12:43 PM
Hi Mini, I am searching for that answer too. According to Sehana's charts, I gather the info:

So I guess it depends on how many servings of food you want on your counters then you can decide what to cook.

Thanks for the answer! I guess I'll just cook them all, since I haven't master them yet. Seem like the 2 days recipe gain the most profit. But it take ages to cook and serve them. By the way, I guess you're one of my neighbor too. XD

sapphirecross
08-16-13, 04:00 PM
Sugar cookies are 10 coins not 8. Pumpkin pie 8 coins. And there's one 5coin. Eggnog?

Max customers depends on your design, and if you are in the game or offline. 60 customers is only while game is running. If you are offline it's closer to 28, but only if you have an efficient design. Otherwise you get the default average, which is significantly less.

If you are mostly offline, with efficient design, you're selling about 42,000 plates of food daily, give or take.

With 420,000 food on all counters combined, takes about 10 days to sell that much if you were offline and not baking anything and used efficient design.

With 4.2 million plates of food, 100 days not baking to sell out. If you make RVC on all 18 ovens daily, that adds 22,000 plates of food every day, so putting that all on 18 separate counters you sell 20,000 of the other stuff you have, but only if you have less than 34 counters because more than that the RVC won't completely sell out daily. Sells eventually, but you sell more other food. If you put all RVC on ONE counter instead, you make less money daily but your old food sells faster.

If you have 4.2 million plates of food to start with and you sell 20,000 plates of it daily plus 22,000 plates of RVC, it's 210 days to sell out.

Approx 7 months of making RVC every single day to empty your counters of 4 million food. If you have just the 18 ovens, no additional ones cooking, plus efficient design and mostly out of game not leaving it running 24/7. Unless I messed up the math. :) So you decide if you want most money daily and live with stockpiled food longer, or if you use one counter RVC, have less daily profit but food sells faster. And if you want to do goals or not - monthly goals add to the time.

Each counter empties at the same rate. With 20 counters, you sell about 2000 from each.
25 counters sells about 1700.
30 about 1400.
VERY rounded off numbers here, but you can just write down amount on one counter of food you don't cook any more, write down at the same time for 2 days then subtract to see how much sold in a day. All your counters sell about that amount.

Every time you add a counter, you sell less from every counter.

sapphirecross
08-16-13, 04:08 PM
The RS stuff is in wrong place, but just like BS - what you make depends on how much food you can sell daily. Efficient design and stuff that you don't sell out of before the reorder is ready changes profitability.

Oliver118
08-17-13, 12:24 AM
Every time you add a counter, you sell less from every counter.

Because it's more evened out.

jellypie200
08-17-13, 04:38 PM
I found some lists on google
You might half to zoom a bit
Appliances
There was no 3 appliances list
But here is #1
http://i.imgur.com/MnphU27.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0eDcjtu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/03A77H9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ja5e7KT.jpg

h2owong
08-20-13, 11:36 PM
design don't count when offline...

sapphirecross
08-23-13, 05:40 AM
design don't count when offline...

Yes, it does. You can't sell the max offline amount unless you have an efficient design. You don't sell as much offline as online, no, but you sell more offline with efficient setup than online with a large spread out non-efficient design.

greengold7
08-23-13, 10:09 AM
Hi Mini and Sapphirecross.. you're both my nbrs. :)

Thanks Sapphirecross for the detailed sharing. Confirms the stuff I have been reading and saves me counting my counters.

Have a great weekend.

lolzillaz
08-23-13, 03:48 PM

The maximum I've clocked is ~2000 coins in 10min (using only 4 coin per serving items, 2000coin/4coin = 500 servings per 10 minutes) or (500servings/10min=50 servings per minute.)

If you can somehow make over 2000 coins in 10 minutes using only 4 coin per serving items please post a screenshot of your table & door layouts as I would love to copy your design. Personally I doubt I'll get any responses that top 2000 coins per 10 minutes using only 4 coin items.

It's easy to top 2000 coins per 10 minutes using higher than 4 coin per serving items but it takes LOTS (45+) of ovens to keep the bakery stocked to withstand 50 servings per minute. I don't plan on buying gems for that many oven slots.

h2owong
08-23-13, 06:53 PM
Yes, it does. You can't sell the max offline amount unless you have an efficient design. You don't sell as much offline as online, no, but you sell more offline with efficient setup than online with a large spread out non-efficient design.

I have test it again. Using different configuration for different customer flow rate. Online mode: 56, 41, 32 and 27 customers per min. Offline mode all come to 30 customers per min except the last one which is 17.4 customers per min.

Callie1974
08-26-13, 07:50 PM
I, too, am trying to save money for a sorely needed expansion. High level player and loads of counters filled with foods. Some foods I just dump, if it's been there too long. I have always baked and served all of these recipes, but never on multiple counters. My goal is total mastery of recipes and has been my focus, hence the vast amount of food. Since I read this post last week, I am trying both approaches. Mastering the new frozen stand AND putting out several counters of the listed recipes. It is a real challenge given my small space. Plus, am always adding and moving decor. I love this game and am almost at level 99. This new way (for me) of playing certainly keeps me interested. Thanks.

6SweetSt
08-28-13, 09:21 AM
I have been playing for a wihile and a lot of my reicipes have reached the fourth level and earned the gem for cooking the item. If I continue to bake the item because I like how it looks in my bakery will I stll get payment for it from the customers who eat at my bakery?

Ranunkula
08-28-13, 09:29 AM
I have been playing for a wihile and a lot of my reicipes have reached the fourth level and earned the gem for cooking the item. If I continue to bake the item because I like how it looks in my bakery will I stll get payment for it from the customers who eat at my bakery?

Yes, you will :)

6SweetSt
08-28-13, 09:46 AM
Thank you for the info. :) Sorry for my spelling!!

bobbyrae
01-18-14, 05:41 AM

Spread them out on a few counters and you'll find that Peking duck & stuffed mushroom are the most profitable items(not counting the time it takes to make them, of course). Here are the figures.

Peking Duck : 11,900
Stuffed Mushroom : 10,400
Roast Chicken : 9,500
Country Fried Steak : 9,010
Lemon lime soda : 8,500 drink machine
Glazed Ham : 8,100
Rack of Lamb : 8,000
Pork Buns : 7,850
Salmon maki : 7,850 sushi grill
Cheese steak : 7,850 grill
Meat loaf : 7,540
Tuna Melt: 7,470