PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Poll and New Suggestions

kooky panda
08-05-13, 10:30 AM
What new dragons would you like to see come to your island? Please vote!
You can only vote once, but you can choose as many dragons as you want!

Results will be submitted in 2 weeks.

Also please add any new dragon suggestions for the next poll.

Also come join and contribute your special dragons to the t
Dragon Art Thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?42419-Dragon-Story-Art&highlight=dragon)

dreamydragon02
08-05-13, 10:38 AM
Not to thrilled about the choices  Bug dragons would be cool 

dreamydragon02
08-05-13, 10:39 AM
Spider dragon, Beatle dragon, praying mantis dragon 

lollipop_rp
08-05-13, 02:27 PM
Okay these dragons are insane!

Stick dragon? Rainbow cow? What is a rainbow cow?

Where are the real dragons?
I think thorn would be a cool name but that has to be a green hybrid. No more new hybrids...

Anniversary dragon and fire/ice dragon were my best choices.

I guess fire and ice would be like yin yang or infinity right?

Again, WHAT IS A RAINBOW COW?

dw9893
08-05-13, 02:31 PM

I think thorn would be a cool name but that has to be a green hybrid. No more new hybrids...

HAHAHA - I laughed so hard when I saw the Rainbow Cow option that a snot bubble formed on my left nostril.

Rainbow Cow - seriously?

kwhales
08-05-13, 02:32 PM

You heard of the one that jumped over the moon? Well this one tried to jump over a rainbow but fell in. LOL

I like paper (especially Hamadrys, and Scottyhaha's stick dragon. So I will go with these for now. I will vote later.

What I really want is NO MORE DRAGONS. Some decor would be nice. Then maybe in a month or two more dragons.

cedkugedchgd
08-05-13, 02:33 PM

i totally agree! i think dragons in this game should look mysterious and kinda like... EPIC! rainbow cow and stick dragon would destroy the whole concept. it's just like the clown dragon! man i'm glad they removed it...

kwhales
08-05-13, 02:34 PM
Fire and Ice would be nice, but instead of two heads side by side, have them like the llama in Dr. Doolittle. One on each end of a sleek body, with double wings in the middle.

kooky panda
08-05-13, 02:47 PM

A suggestion from a member on the suggestion thread. Not everyone may want the same type of dragons. Make sure you add your suggestions for the dragons you would like to see.

Hi there I thought this was a wonderful idea when I saw somebody suggest it before, so when I saw it again I was inspired by you. More farmyard animals should be dragons, if we had herds of them, Dragon Mother could have a dairy. And eggs to eat and bacon. So I made a pretty girl cow for you. Definitely no bull!

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/45cbb54964e68ae782c139475c6cfe00_zps68890ab6.jpg

yayacupcake
08-05-13, 02:53 PM
I vote for... no dragons. Let the developers work on catching up on features.

dw9893
08-05-13, 03:01 PM
let me reiterate myself again.

a rainbow cow.. with a tattoo of a rose on it?

SERIOUSLY?

moostermine
08-05-13, 03:06 PM
Just glad to see see suggestions in the main forum again! Thanks Kooky!

lollipop_rp
08-05-13, 03:11 PM
You heard of the one that jumped over the moon? Well this one tried to jump over a rainbow but fell in. LOL

I like paper (especially Hamadrys, and Scottyhaha's stick dragon. So I will go with these for now. I will vote later.

What I really want is NO MORE DRAGONS. Some decor would be nice. Then maybe in a month or two more dragons.

Oh yeAh! I forgot about the dragons from the off topic contest. Those were really good. The first image stick dragon gave me was sticks as in trees.

And no more dragons for a while would be nice but a month of no dragon updates kinda brings the point of the game down. :(

I vote for... no dragons. Let the developers work on catching up on features.

let me reiterate myself again.

a rainbow cow.. with a tattoo of a rose on it?

SERIOUSLY?

She drew the cow nice though lol

Anyways, I want a fountain made out if gold. It should give 1 daily gold. If your over let's say level 90, 2 gold.
I think a dragon should shoot out gold water and it should be the gold dragon.

yayacupcake
08-05-13, 03:33 PM
None of them sound very interesting... how about TL expands on the elements already out?

Mythical: Why not other mythologies? Norse maybe? Fenrir and Odin would be good choices. Or you could go with the 'Mythos'... i.e. Cthulhu

Stone: Living Rock, make it look like it is floating segmented rocks floating together by magic?, Magma Dragon... liquid rock really.

Fairy Tale: Gingerbread ( house ) Dragon, Red Riding Hood, Golden Harp Dragon ( jack and the Beanstalk ) or a Beanstalk Dragon

Dino: Stegosaurus would be good, can't think of any other good ones there.

hamadrys
08-05-13, 03:34 PM
I am thrilled to see some of the dragons we created for the Art thread being offered here. Thank you !!!

tuskmage
08-05-13, 03:36 PM
I'm all in with the Rainbow Cow Yes!!! I will breed a dozen of it... :o Love that one red rose on the butt :p Way better than the Cown dragon Ya!!:p

kwhales
08-05-13, 04:20 PM
None of them sound very interesting... how about TL expands on the elements already out?

Mythical: Why not other mythologies? Norse maybe? Fenrir and Odin would be good choices. Or you could go with the 'Mythos'... i.e. Cthulhu

Stone: Living Rock, make it look like it is floating segmented rocks floating together by magic?, Magma Dragon... liquid rock really.

Fairy Tale: Gingerbread ( house ) Dragon, Red Riding Hood, Golden Harp Dragon ( jack and the Beanstalk ) or a Beanstalk Dragon

I'd like these too. We have some habitats that need filling. Not new dragons that need new habitats.

And…Ok, a month is probably too long without dragons. Maybe just one a week.

godofsparkle
08-05-13, 04:44 PM
Any dragon which has light blue elements please...
It is only winter for now as ice cream has been removed and it is common, there should be rare & super rare for this element right ?

godofsparkle
08-05-13, 04:51 PM
It is only winter for now as ice cream has been removed and it is common, there should be rare & super rare for this element right ?

Seahorse dragon maybe ? Based on prism :p

metsfreek
08-05-13, 05:37 PM
These dragons sound horrible lol. Rainbow Cow definitely sounds like it could be a fruitful family member.

alyssafriends
08-05-13, 06:08 PM
How about rainbow pickle? Makes about as much sense as these...

ShanShire
08-05-13, 06:18 PM

I love your ideas :) maybe if everyone quotes this comment and adds their own touch tl may jump aboard :)
Personally I would like to see a zeus/athena dragon and maybe a spider dragon (a super rare black and red combo)

ShanShire
08-05-13, 06:21 PM
Maybe glass, paper, steel and wood dragons.
Better yet a new element known as tree dragons, you could have mahogany and beech and maple!

mrarfan
08-05-13, 06:27 PM

Yeah! I wonder why they remove Ice Cream....Not fair!

mrarfan
08-05-13, 06:32 PM
Rainbow Cow Dragon would be pretty funny....
What on earth is that? I voted for Fire and Ice Dragon....2 Headed dragons are cool!

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 06:43 PM
I want Moo Dragon! Black and white!

moostermine
08-05-13, 06:52 PM

Rofl! Oh you!
But hey! I'd vote for it!

greygull
08-05-13, 06:55 PM

Speaking only as another player here - love these ideas!

kooky panda
08-05-13, 07:00 PM
Looks like we may have a possible one for the next poll.
Now I need to see a picture of this Moo Dragon.. LOL

Youngster502
08-05-13, 07:00 PM
Speaking only as another player here - love these ideas!

I love the Gingerbread dragon! That should definitely be added soon!

moostermine
08-05-13, 07:06 PM

Rofl Kooky!
I think Funny was kidding!
But hey! If nobody else does one.......hehehe!

Youngster502
08-05-13, 07:10 PM
New Bug type concept:

Mantis dragon = Bug + Green
Beetle dragon = Bug + Stone
Butterfly or Moth dragon (Butterfly when bred in the daytime, Moth at night!) = Bug + Yellow
Black Widow dragon = Bug + Fire

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 07:12 PM

MOOSTERMINE!!!!!!! Can you draw me a moo dragon???

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 07:13 PM
Rofl Kooky!
I think Funny was kidding!
But hey! If nobody else does one.......hehehe!

I don't kid about cows...

moostermine
08-05-13, 07:28 PM
MOOSTERMINE!!!!!!! Can you draw me a moo dragon???
Sure Funny! But don't you think that will see a little.....funny...( if I draw a self portrait dragon, lol!)

I don't kid about cows...

True! Cows are no laughing matter! Lol!

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 07:30 PM
Sure Funny! But don't you think that will see a little.....funny...( if I draw a self portrait dragon, lol!)

True! Cows are no laughing matter! Lol!

Imma try and draw one too.. XD MAYBE IT WILL BE GOOD!

appolis22
08-05-13, 07:30 PM
A Rubber Duck dragon. Everyone needs one of those.

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 07:33 PM
Alright that was really hard! 9227 I had so much fun I drew 2! 9228

moostermine
08-05-13, 07:37 PM
Alright that was really hard! 9227 I had so much fun I drew 2! 9228

You KNOW your cows rock, Funny!

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 07:39 PM
yes I know! Now I shall have to make one in Dragon Form..

stoogehunter
08-05-13, 07:44 PM
I would really like to see service dragons. A show of respect for the men and women who defend our countries.

IcePrince918
08-05-13, 07:49 PM
I like the idea of expanding current types (Dino, Mythic) before introducing new ones but i would like to see that Panda Dragon. If they would add new types I would like to see a bug type (mantis,beetle,butterfly,moth), Chinese themed dragon, Ice type dragons (chill, icicle, blizzard dragon) with the chances of not getting those dumb 20 hours magic and island dragons.

dotranwumpus
08-05-13, 09:12 PM
Don't usually like to post here but here I go: There are four major problems in the dragon story app. This game is very unique, it is very new comer friendly. It is one of the few popular dragon games that lets you try for the main goal early on in the game (diamond) unlike other dragon games that let you get the main goal close to the end of the game. Although this has its perks. It also has its cons. Older players usually have one of two problems: 1: They already have the diamond family and have no more main goal or 2: they have two many diamonds and diamond habitats only hold 1 diamond. This leads to older players being less active (not at the quitting point yet because old habits die hard) which leads to lack of food due to less farming, which, with the insane amount of food it takes to raise a dragon to epic form is not feasible.

So what is a solution? There are three short term solutions that could be implemented: Introduce a large diamond habitat, upgrade farms and make a new main element that is ultra rare. But there is a better solution, that speaks to older players perfectly in some cases.

The Mega dragons. These dragons take 10 large gems for their element to make a Mega habitat (that holds food) and another 10 gems to make a mega dragon (a dragon that earns food).

There would be fire, forest, air, water, magic, light and diamond. Yes you heard me right, diamond. You would trade 10 infinity dragons for the mega diamond habitat and 10 diamond dragons for the mega diamond dragon. The mega diamond dragon would earn food. Thus giving players a new ultimate goal and solving food and habitat problems across the board.

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 09:31 PM
Here's the Moo Dragon Kooky. I'm not an artist but I am pretty proud if I don't say so myself! 9233

moostermine
08-05-13, 10:03 PM
Here's the Moo Dragon Kooky. I'm not an artist but I am pretty proud if I don't say so myself! 9233

You should be proud! And I am too!
I don't even care if they never make it! I will always treasure this one more than any other dragon in the game! ( I hope you don't mind if I take a shot of it to keep for myself?!)
Thanks Funny!

funnyrandomness5112
08-05-13, 10:10 PM
You should be proud! And I am too!
I don't even care if they never make it! I will always treasure this one more than any other dragon in the game! ( I hope you don't mind if I take a shot of it to keep for myself?!)
Thanks Funny!
Umm you should know better! ;) Of course you can!

lmac10
08-06-13, 01:18 AM
Love that a lot of the suggestions are from players on different threads, paper etc, love that the rainbow cow was included that is too funny. However funnyrandomness your moo dragon was very cute and such an icon :) just a shame they didn't include the archangel dragon in this poll I think that would get a lot of votes. Liked the suggestion earlier of a golden waterfall but not if you have to purchase it for hold as the prices usually defeat the purpose. Still would also like to see a world map that takes you to other species of islands to own, monsters, fairies, unicorns etc.

MariaVamp
08-06-13, 01:37 AM
Who wants a cow dragon??? Is dragon story, not monster story!

Dragonilis
08-06-13, 01:56 AM
I think kooky deserves that panda dragon!

but what I want is: more mythic dragons and lots more decorations!!

common guys, decor isn't hard to do and everyone can get it, all the new decor is just ugly expansive banners! braf!

-Rainbow tree

-Tiki statue

-Cauldron (like in the Olympics, a flaming golden cauldron!)

-fountain (with water dragons as the spout)

-star pond ( a pond that reflects a crescent moon and little stars, for the little night dragons)

-weeping willow (tree)

-fern

-Hero statue (uh oh! Medusa dragon's latest victim!)

-cannon

-enchanted farm on fire (not usable but what looks like an enchanted farm, on fire. who let the fire dragons out!) or a small house on fire so it takes up less space..

-egg display (after put on display, it can never be used again, so like taxidermy eggs sorta)

-diamond dragon statue

Disel8
08-06-13, 03:01 AM
What about a Queen of Dragons! Now that would be exciting!

ganodustin
08-06-13, 03:16 AM
New basic color please! it could be earth type (brown) or metal type (chrome, dark red, ...)
- lunar eclipse (blue moon + sun)
- solar eclipse (sun + blue moon)
- blue moon (light/blue)
- sun (light/yellow) (there's gonna be a lot of sunrise fails @@)

kwhales
08-06-13, 03:27 AM
MORE FOOD. LARGE QUANTITY OF FOOD FOR A SHORT HARVEST TIME. Our dragons are hungry little buggers.

annbluebird
08-06-13, 04:44 AM
As always let us enjoy trees, ponds, fountains as decor. I know we already have ponds but I imagine a nice one with flowers and a tree. I miss trees a lot and houses

kooky panda
08-06-13, 04:57 AM
Hey here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56564-Dragon-Story-Stick-Dragon-Contest(-unofficial-contest)&p=702695&viewfull=1#post702695)are some cool examples of stick dragons.

Youngster502
08-06-13, 05:51 AM
Geltsingr, the Dragon King

"Legend beholds that the lucky one who finds this majestic beast will unlock its mighty powers."

The Dragon King is extremely rare, as the description implies. However, it will be worth the wait, because this isn't any ordinary coin-giving dragon! The Dragon King has a spectacular gift, nicknamed the "Coin Spell". Once this spell is used, all of your island's habitats will begin to glow, and your dragons' earning rates will double! But, use this spell wisely, because it only lasts for one hour. Also, after you use the spell, you must wait twenty-four hours for it to be available again.

This dragon's habitat is the Majesty Castle, which is connected to your islands and can be summoned for a large sum of coins.

What do you think? It would be great to see a special dragon like this. :)

funnyrandomness5112
08-06-13, 06:25 AM
Who wants a cow dragon??? Is dragon story, not monster story!

Lots of people!

caketester88
08-06-13, 09:19 AM
I want a rainbow cow dragon and a panda dragon.

As a suggestion, I would also like a nija dragon, a very impressive black dragon with whispy bits blowing in the wind coming off the ribbon tied around its head, awesome huge wings with a grey colour inside. Decorated with nifty ninja-ish stuff like shiny silver throwing stars and a set of ninja sticks on his back :)

J85909266
08-06-13, 11:56 AM
If Rainbow Cow dragon doesn't make it to development, I will flip a table.

blueeyedrobyn
08-06-13, 12:04 PM
Can't even evolve all the dragons I have. Would love it if you would either let us buy another evolution chamber or shorten the times.

knj00
08-06-13, 01:03 PM
Haha, this is just so funny but not at the same time. If the Rainbow Cow even gets a real consideration from TeamLava I will consider it a complete fail. The Rainbow Cow started as a joke (some of you know all about it and why) it was funny to watch at the time. To see it now though as an actual suggestion for the game is very.... disappoiniting. (Bad, Bad people... you know who you are :p )

I would say Fire/Ice sounds the best to me and although some other suggestions don't sound that wonderful they could certainly (by a good artist) be made into something awesome.
The art thread is great, we have some very talented people not just on TL staff but in this community of players as well. :)

ThunderRemix8
08-06-13, 01:52 PM
I actually like the Service Dragon. Just think, a dragon that embodies the bravery and sacrifice of military veterans. Of course, I'd hope it be done respectfully.

yayacupcake
08-06-13, 01:59 PM
I actually like the Service Dragon. Just think, a dragon that embodies the bravery and sacrifice of military veterans. Of course, I'd hope it be done respectfully.

I was thinking an "Unknown Soldier" dragon would've been appropriate for a Memorial day dragon release. Basically a shadowy dragon that's relatively ( or completely ) formless.

ThunderRemix8
08-06-13, 02:49 PM
I was thinking an "Unknown Soldier" dragon would've been appropriate for a Memorial day dragon release. Basically a shadowy dragon that's relatively ( or completely ) formless.

I kinda like that, though maybe with some badges or a sort of uniform, something to make it appear like a soldier, not a loose idea.

lala_gabbana
08-06-13, 02:52 PM
How about, no new dragons for awhile.. Some of us are still trying to catch up with night and pink hybrids.

lmac10
08-06-13, 03:23 PM
If they do the service dragons I'd have it as a new element with the first being the soldier dragon then the hybrids would be, purple heart, silver star, bronze star and a diamond hybrid for the medal of honor

yayacupcake
08-06-13, 03:35 PM
I kinda like that, though maybe with some badges or a sort of uniform, something to make it appear like a soldier, not a loose idea.

Silhouette could be soldier-esque. Doesn't necessarily need to have anything other than the silhouette.

annbluebird
08-06-13, 05:46 PM
Lots of people!
cow .. next donkey or goat or monkey? elephant maybe.. let s have a zoo and a farm

mrarfan
08-07-13, 03:56 AM
Hey kooky panda...Please read my suggestion!

Why don't TL make more limited stuff like "You can now expand without Mystic Maps for a limited time!" or "Food Discount offer! Buy it with 50% off in the market (purchased with Gold)” or even "Treasure Dragons are 35% off! Get it before August 17 before it goes back to original price" (or whatever date)

This will be a pretty awesome suggestion as it will add more content to the game with offers and discounts! Please TL?

ParadiseCity26
08-07-13, 06:32 AM
How about a Camel Dragon ... Wednesday is Hump Day! Heehee
You could do a whole Desert Theme. ;)

kooky panda
08-07-13, 10:05 AM
Guys be careful posting jokes here. The items may end up a the next poll.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-07-13, 10:21 AM
Hey kooky panda...Please read my suggestion!

Why don't TL make more limited stuff like "You can now expand without Mystic Maps for a limited time!" or "Food Discount offer! Buy it with 50% off in the market (purchased with Gold)? or even "Treasure Dragons are 35% off! Get it before August 17 before it goes back to original price" (or whatever date)

This will be a pretty awesome suggestion as it will add more content to the game with offers and discounts! Please TL?

Not too long ago, they did offer expanding without maps and every once in a while, a particular dragon will go on sale.

wayneh23
08-07-13, 12:59 PM
Not too long ago, they did offer expanding without maps and every once in a while, a particular dragon will go on sale.
I have only ever seen kite and bubble go on sale i do not remember any others, a weekly sale would be a good idea for the ones that can't breed a certain dragon, as for mystic maps it's like watching paint dry.

moostermine
08-07-13, 02:07 PM
Ok guys, we have had a suggestion about trading in excess diamond and infinity dragons to create a Mega dragon that produces food and a Mega Habitat for him.
We also have the suggestion of the Archangel Dragon floating around, why not combine the two and have the Mega be Archangel?

lollipop_rp
08-07-13, 02:32 PM
Ok guys, we have had a suggestion about trading in excess diamond and infinity dragons to create a Mega dragon that produces food and a Mega Habitat for him.
We also have the suggestion of the Archangel Dragon floating around, why not combine the two and have the Mega be Archangel?

Many ppl a trying hard to get one diamond/infinity
Imagine, 10 of each. That's like DS heaven lol

Dragonilis
08-07-13, 10:42 PM
I want this on the next poll please :3
sorry if its small
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9281&d=1375939978

Dragonilis
08-07-13, 10:44 PM
^

Name: Punk Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Colors: Black+Rainbow

bestmenolly
08-08-13, 07:00 PM
I like the mythical. Basilisk, centaur, sphinx, satyr, pixie, hydra, nymph, manticore, kraken, Minotaur. For Halloween, werewolf, vampire, yeti.
Or animals: cat, panther, tiger, dog, wolf, horse. But not so fast please.
Bring back retired dragons. Would love to see mist moth and witch and seabreeze brought back.

bestmenolly
08-08-13, 07:02 PM
I agree.

bestmenolly
08-08-13, 07:06 PM
Yes. We need a second evolution chamber (though available with coins or a little gold)

cymoril69
08-08-13, 08:12 PM
RAINBOW COW!!! RAINBOW COW!!! RAINBOW COW!!! It's so rediculous that we have to have it!!! LMAO!

sunkalito
08-09-13, 01:24 AM
And seriously, some ideas for this poll are just... Ridiculous. Lol.

08-09-13, 01:57 AM
A suggestion from a member on the suggestion thread. Not everyone may want the same type of dragons. Make sure you add your suggestions for the dragons you would like to see.

I'm annoyed but this is too cute for words. Actually made me smile. Adorbs!

alyssafriends
08-09-13, 03:43 AM
We need the habitat limit increased by at least 3 (yes, 3). You are releasing so many dragons and there is no room left.

mash4u1
08-09-13, 08:18 PM
How about this to be fair, IOS got a new awesome update. How about android can purchase every dragon in coins? Fair is fair. Other than that moo or punk dragon would be neat.

Emmzo123
08-10-13, 07:52 AM
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p788/Emmzo123/20130809_201709_zpsaeff47fb.jpg

Can I post an idea? The leafstorm dragon!
This would probably be the adult or juvenile form:)

montrianmaster
08-10-13, 08:14 AM
I just voted all of them.

nasala
08-10-13, 06:02 PM
I have an idea for a dragon, it's called the opal dragon...

...it's a water and light hybrid, however I'm not exactly good at drawing with computers so this may effect how it looks.

heyowomo
08-10-13, 07:13 PM
make two more dino dragons. mosasaur dragon, breeded with dino and water, then stego dragon, not sure what it should be bred with? maybe dino and green and yellow. mosasaur would be super rare and stego rare. I want to see more dino dragons in the future they r cool :D

alyssafriends
08-11-13, 04:35 AM
How about this to be fair, IOS got a new awesome update. How about android can purchase every dragon in coins? Fair is fair. Other than that moo or punk dragon would be neat.

What awesome update? Ice age looks cool but it's too expensive in coins to play since the dragons don't produce coins. I wish they would have given it to android instead....

DweebGirl
08-11-13, 09:54 PM
Those sound cool. Some new cosmic dragons would be nice also. I dont have any and would like to get the chance to get some.

Dragonilis
08-11-13, 10:22 PM
Those sound cool. Some new cosmic dragons would be nice also. I dont have any and would like to get the chance to get some.

cosmic dragons have expired, you can no longer breed them, sorry :(

Oliver118
08-12-13, 01:13 AM
Such a shame, since DweebGirl seemed so excited about the idea.

Dragonilis
08-12-13, 01:27 AM
Such a shame, since DweebGirl seemed so excited about the idea.

I didn't even get a shot at them either :( I gotta sympathies with the people who may never get a lovely eclipse dragon!

tr8on
08-12-13, 11:55 AM
None of the above.... there are soo many new updates already that we need/want to work on. Slow down a bit and maybe spend some time updating Monster Story. :(

DweebGirl
08-12-13, 02:28 PM
What I really want is extra breeding & evolution temple, (that cost SILVER not gold). I also think we should be be able to purchace an extra nest for SILVER not gold. Then every extra nest you want after you have 2 nest could cost gold. I think that's fair.

weega
08-12-13, 04:59 PM
What I really want is extra breeding & evolution temple, (that cost SILVER not gold). I also think we should be be able to purchace an extra nest for SILVER not gold. Then every extra nest you want after you have 2 nest could cost gold. I think that's fair.

ahh in a perfect world

sunkalito
08-12-13, 06:47 PM
Fix the darn arena.

Oopsie.

Also, we should always be able to zoom out as much as we do when visiting through the ice age island! I'm like wowed by this view. *.*

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/55e66148ed67870ca920b5783bed9316_zps3aa6043e.jpg

weega
08-12-13, 09:43 PM
Happy Tiki

"If there is one way of making visitors to your isles smile, it's this happy tiki! This tiki has a smile that is assured never to fade!"

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9475&d=1376368245

Egg Display

"Some dragons never hatch from their eggs, there are many theories as to why this is, but none have been confirmed. Dragons and caretakers commemorate this baby dragons by putting them in a place of honor."

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9474&d=1376368233

Rainbow Tree

"If you notice a tree with reflective grape-like leaves, congratulations! You're the proud owner of a Rainbow Tree. The leaves on a Rainbow Tree are like prismatic water balloons, they are made by the tree to reflect and intensify light. Even at night a Rainbow Tree shines like the sun!"

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9473&d=1376368223

SteveEG158
08-12-13, 10:19 PM
I actually made the anniversary dragon and it looks great please vote!

Oliver118
08-12-13, 11:37 PM
I actually made the anniversary dragon and it looks great please vote!

Oops, sorry Steve, I already voted for Service dragon and Fire/Ice dragon.:)
OK, I've got a new dragon-an Ancient dragon. It's Mythic, Red and Yellow.

alyssafriends
08-13-13, 03:52 AM
Give us more habitats.... Totally full again without doubles...

weega
08-13-13, 12:32 PM
i'd hate to put up another suggestion lol, but on the next poll could you put up community-designed dragons?

heyowomo
08-13-13, 04:03 PM
Can u guys do the top three or top two? I think a couple of the ideas should go into the game since they r all creative :D

ganodustin
08-13-13, 04:27 PM
i really love to see halloween, thanks giving and winter dragons. i was too late to get them. can you bring them back for a limited time or bring them back this year again? or create a new version of them, maybe. :D

Youngster502
08-14-13, 06:45 AM
Medieval Dragons:

Castle dragon - Medieval + Stone
Jester dragon - Medieval + Red + Green
Moat dragon - Medieval + Blue
Royal dragon - Medieval (Blue + White)
King dragon - Medieval + Diamond
Queen dragon - Medieval + Diamond
Dungeon dragon - Medieval + Night
Knight dragon - Medieval + Red + Blue

The Knight dragon would now have the Medieval element, in addition to its current elements of Red and Blue.

weega
08-14-13, 11:37 AM
FrostFire Dragon
Red+Blue+white
rare

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9516&d=1376505345

this dragon has a flame so hot it will freeze you to death!

Emmzo123
08-14-13, 03:13 PM
FrostFire Dragon
Red+Blue+white
rare

Should it not be so cold that it burns?

wolftiger1234
08-14-13, 04:01 PM
A new boost system! Red, purple, blue, green, yellow and white all have the temples that once you have 10 epic dragons of each color (was it epic? Or just need to have then be rare? I finished it soo long ago I can't remember lol) the coin cap in each habitat was raised as long as you finish the goal. What about the pink and black boosts? Yes they are hard to breed for some, but what about for those who do in fact have them all? And then for the original boosts why not level them up? It was 10 dragons from way back ago...with so many new dragons..bump it up to 20 or something like that so that each habitat can hold a little bit more coins without having to buy the 500gold habitats. With everything being so expensive it would be nice to have another way to earn some more coins while breeding for new dragons

kwhales
08-14-13, 04:15 PM
FrostFire Dragon
Red+Blue+white
rare

This is beautiful.

weega
08-14-13, 04:22 PM
Should it not be so cold that it burns?

that's just not metal enough, plus, when something is really cold it does burn, I wanted to go with the opposite of that, so hot that it's cold!!

weega
08-14-13, 04:24 PM
This is beautiful.

thanks, I'm really proud of how it turned out :)

lollipop_rp
08-14-13, 05:33 PM
thanks, I'm really proud of how it turned out :)

I'm excited to get it! Hopefully it's on our next poll lol

weega
08-14-13, 05:45 PM
I'm excited to get it! Hopefully it's on our next poll lol

I'm hoping they put up my suggestion for community designed dragons, so everyone has a chance to make their own dragon baby

it would be toattaly awesome if they used my frostfire dragon though, I must admit :)

mrarfan
08-14-13, 07:09 PM
FrostFire Dragon
Red+Blue+white
rare

We are going to have lots of Virtue fails! XD
Anyways...What's the time for breeding and hatching?

weega
08-14-13, 07:22 PM
We are going to have lots of Virtue fails! XD
Anyways...What's the time for breeding and hatching?

5, because I'm nice lol

weega
08-15-13, 12:15 AM
5, because I'm nice lol

that was a joke btw, 5 hours would be cruel! how about 7

Dragonilis
08-15-13, 10:02 PM
K, so I wanted to put these all in one place. I sorted through my DS Fan art and picked out the dragons that I liked the most (sorry if pics are a little big):

FrostFire Dragon:
Red+Blue+white
rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0001.jpg

Lantern Dragon:
Pink+Blue
super rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0001-1.jpg

GreekFire Dragon
Green+Red
super rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0002-1.jpg

Chimera Dragon
Mythic+Green+Red
rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG-4.jpg

lunarbunny
08-16-13, 08:29 AM
I love all these dragons! Very good suggestions! Frostfire is gorgeous!

sunkalito
08-16-13, 08:39 AM
they're lovely!

alyssafriends
08-16-13, 02:54 PM
Awesome dragons above. Hire him/her!!! However, we need more habitats than more dragons.

Dragonilis
08-16-13, 06:04 PM
Awesome dragons above. Hire him/her!!! However, we need more habitats than more dragons.

yes!! TL Hire me!! give me those dragon templates and I'll make your dragons for nothing more than in-game gold!!

heyowomo
08-16-13, 06:12 PM
Btw on latern dragon u said pink and blue but in drawing u said it was black and blue

Dragonilis
08-16-13, 08:37 PM
Btw on latern dragon u said pink and blue but in drawing u said it was black and blue

I wrote that in pen before I colored it in, I thought that pink would look better than black so I changed it. sorry for confusion!

DweebGirl
08-16-13, 10:17 PM
Confirmation Button when using gold!!!

Oliver118
08-16-13, 11:51 PM
More habitats! Why do you never listen to us?

wayneh23
08-17-13, 12:19 AM
Make common dragons limited for 2 weeks at a time, just for the hell of it.
Have more sales on the harder to breed dragons.(pink+black)
Bring back those limited dragons more often.(can't be that hard)
Make it a bit easier to breed diamond hybrids.(this is a personal request)

sunkalito
08-17-13, 02:25 AM
Make it possible to put eggs straight from the nest into the storage after they finish hatching. It would make our lives easier. And if we wanted to hatch them we would have to put them in the nest again and then wait the hatching time all over again. Pretty please with cherries on top?

richellabenoja
08-17-13, 04:27 AM
my suggestion! foam dragon.lol.

richellabenoja
08-17-13, 04:28 AM
oops my bad! wrong side.lol

richellabenoja
08-17-13, 04:30 AM
hope this ones ok now

kwhales
08-17-13, 05:53 AM
my suggestion! foam dragon.lol.

I like this one. Looks like a real bat dragon hanging from a cave.

funnyrandomness5112
08-17-13, 07:17 AM
I like this one. Looks like a real bat dragon hanging from a cave.

I think the picture is just upside down. Haha

kwhales
08-17-13, 07:24 AM
I think the picture is just upside down. Haha

I know. But I think it looks cool.

lollipop_rp
08-17-13, 07:26 AM
More habitats! Why do you never listen to us?

Actually they do listen to us. The ironic thing is another dragon is added with the habitat increase leaving us with an extra habitat and extra dragon who needs a single element habitat :/

lollipop_rp
08-17-13, 07:27 AM
Fire and ice should be based on yin yang and infinity

mrarfan
08-18-13, 01:39 AM
Is there any dragons that were re-designed by the Water Dragons?
All I see are Mist,Fairy and Fairytale redesigns... :(

heyowomo
08-18-13, 05:43 AM
Hmm so I'm guessing we will see a fire and ice dragon in the future. I hope it will be cool :D but I bet it's going to be blue and red super rare :(

funnyrandomness5112
08-18-13, 05:48 AM
Hmm so I'm guessing we will see a fire and ice dragon in the future. I hope it will be cool :D but I bet it's going to be blue and red super rare :(

Just because it is the winning idea doesn't mean it will get made! The results are sent into the team but not necessarily made.. :)

DweebGirl
08-18-13, 10:27 AM
Medieval Dragons:

Castle dragon - Medieval + Stone
Jester dragon - Medieval + Red + Green
Moat dragon - Medieval + Blue
Royal dragon - Medieval (Blue + White)
King dragon - Medieval + Diamond
Queen dragon - Medieval + Diamond
Dungeon dragon - Medieval + Night
Knight dragon - Medieval + Red + Blue

The Knight dragon would now have the Medieval element, in addition to its current elements of Red and Blue.

I like this idea. What would be the Original Medieval Dragon though? There's always an original and then the hybrids. Hopefully something obtainable by both Android and iOS. :)

DweebGirl
08-18-13, 10:33 AM
K, so I wanted to put these all in one place. I sorted through my DS Fan art and picked out the dragons that I liked the most (sorry if pics are a little big):

FrostFire Dragon:
Red+Blue+white
rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0001.jpg

Lantern Dragon:
Pink+Blue
super rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0001-1.jpg

GreekFire Dragon
Green+Red
super rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG_0002-1.jpg

Chimera Dragon
Mythic+Green+Red
rare

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/MatildaLazarbeams/IMG-4.jpg

I love the Frostfire Lantern and chimera dragons!

DragonRA7
08-18-13, 11:10 AM
I'd also like to see panda dragon

sunkalito
08-18-13, 11:32 AM

iOS got a Polar bear. it's cute...but iOS exclusive.

kwhales
08-18-13, 11:51 AM

We already have a panda and its kooky. LOL

sunkalito
08-18-13, 11:57 AM
We already have a panda and its kooky. LOL

but we can't feed or breed Kooky, not can't we chuck her into the arena to fight. :p

...that would be creepy. xD Kooky, fancy some fireapples?

Dragonilis
08-18-13, 12:05 PM
but we can't feed or breed Kooky, not can't we chuck her into the arena to fight. :p

...that would be creepy. xD Kooky, fancy some fireapples?

lol, I don't know. kooky seems tough, I think she could take down a crusader or two.

lollipop_rp
08-20-13, 07:33 PM
Some freed would be nice! For decor and some that when you collect give you some special food or gold.

A cool tree or plant that gives off an amount of food every ____ hours

Exs. More than one ex to choose from
Ten food/ one hour
60 food/ five hours
150/day

cedkugedchgd
08-21-13, 03:17 AM
i'd really like to see a Diamond + Gemstone hybrid! :) yeees i know, diamond is already a gemstone but why not?

lollipop_rp
08-21-13, 09:47 AM
Ooh that's be cool! ^^
But what gemstone could it be?

cedkugedchgd
08-22-13, 02:11 PM
Ooh that's be cool! ^^
But what gemstone could it be?

actually the perfect fit would be Prism dragon but that's already the diamond/stone hybrid :( maybe a mirror dragon? :D although a mirror is obviously NOT a gemstone, but whatever...

ohh another suggestion: diamond fields for the arctic isles since the icecrown dragon would look absolutely gorgeous on it! :D

mrarfan
08-23-13, 03:27 AM
actually the perfect fit would be Prism dragon but that's already the diamond/stone hybrid :( maybe a mirror dragon? :D although a mirror is obviously NOT a gemstone, but whatever...

ohh another suggestion: diamond fields for the arctic isles since the icecrown dragon would look absolutely gorgeous on it! :D

Is Prism even a Gemstone? There should be Peridot,Garnet,Aquamarine,Amber and much more! :)

CrystalDavid852
08-23-13, 07:23 AM
Can the new arctic isles update please be made of android as well! Pleeeeeease cos it looks epic!

mrarfan
08-23-13, 08:12 AM
Can the new arctic isles update please be made of android as well! Pleeeeeease cos it looks epic!

I'm on iOS! I have the Arctic Isles! I say the update is such a rip off! =__=

greygull
08-23-13, 09:44 AM
Thanks for all the votes! The results have been submitted. New poll to go up shortly!