PDA

View Full Version : Change color of floors/walls & add wall decoration for android app?

Unregistered
01-01-11, 09:38 PM
I was just wondering when we will be able to change the color of our floor tiles and walls for bakery story and restaurant story for the android. I understand the team is working on adding that to the game, but it is unfair that the iPod & iPhone application allows this, but the android app doesn't, so I was wondering when this update was going to be made.

Thanks, enjoy the game and appreciate your hard work~*

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:31 AM
I was wondering the same thing...also why is cooking times so unrealistic??! 1 day to cook spaghetti? Really? REALLY?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 03:00 PM
I was wondering the same thing...also why is cooking times so unrealistic??! 1 day to cook spaghetti? Really? REALLY?

haha, when it really takes like 10 minutes ? it make zero sense... plus more decor needs to be added, ASAP. my restaurant is so bland.... preferably something i can buy with coins :)

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:58 AM
So are android users not able to buy tile at all? I was looking at all of the nicely decorated restaurants but I couldn't figure out how to buy tile and wall paper. It doesn't even give me the option.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 09:24 AM
On every story, Norman posts sticky threads at the top to address the most common questions...like Android user problems. Also, many other questions are answered there. Why don't you try reading and looking for the answer before you post the same thing for the 100th time?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 09:25 PM
On every story, Norman posts sticky threads at the top to address the most common questions...like Android user problems. Also, many other questions are answered there. Why don't you try reading and looking for the answer before you post the same thing for the 100th time?

i know what they're there for, im not an idiot, i can figure it out.. i wasnt asking the same question i was asking WHEN the update was going to happen; why don't you read the question im asking before being rude to the people who genuinely enjoy the game and want the update to happen soon.

**ps, in case you didnt know, the term "shortly" doesn't describe specifics as to when the update will happen, that's what i was asking. if norman doesn't know a specific time, fine, he can tell me that himself.

thanks~*

Unregistered
01-05-11, 01:17 PM
Yes, not knowing if we can do the floors and walls anytime soon is very frustrating!