PDA

View Full Version : The change from Android to iOS

ukradina
08-04-13, 10:31 AM
Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to continue the games like Dragon Story on iOS device if they were started on Android device?
Thanks for your answer.

08-04-13, 10:36 AM
Yes, it is. Your progress will be saved. Your dragons will still be there. The game will just become MUCH better.

Welcome to the fun side!

ukradina
08-04-13, 11:14 AM
Yes, it is. Your progress will be saved. Your dragons will still be there. The game will just become MUCH better.

Welcome to the fun side!

Are you sure about it?

greygull
08-04-13, 11:40 AM
Yes, you can transfer without worry. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!) has ways to transfer. If those ways don't work for you, you can email support@teamlava.com and they'll be able to transfer the games for you.

If you do have any Android only items (typically decorations), you can ask support if they will be visible. You can also store them before transferring.

ukradina
08-04-13, 12:11 PM
Yes, you can transfer without worry. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!) has ways to transfer. If those ways don't work for you, you can email support@teamlava.com and they'll be able to transfer the games for you.

If you do have any Android only items (typically decorations), you can ask support if they will be visible. You can also store them before transferring.

Thanks!

Turpsichore
08-04-13, 02:22 PM

No, you can't. There's no storage for droids even though it's one of the few things TL seem to be able to code for both platforms.

lolzillaz
08-04-13, 02:27 PM
No, you can't. There's no storage for droids even though it's one of the few things TL seem to be able to code for both platforms.

I deleted my android on a cake decoration while on my android device. When I swapped to iOS it was in my storage.

cheryllemon
08-04-13, 03:28 PM
I made the transfers from android to IOS with no problem. I prefer the game on IOS.

lolzillaz
08-04-13, 04:01 PM
I made the transfers from android to IOS with no problem. I prefer the game on IOS.

Nobody prefers it on Android.

mrarfan
08-04-13, 04:07 PM
Nobody prefers it on Android.

I start playing on iOS and I like the way on iOS
A few days back! I transfered my data to Android and I got less feeding in New Dawn version!
So awesome! Then I trasfer it back to iOS! Ooh! My Stainglass is now LV10 xD

kwhales
08-04-13, 04:30 PM
Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to continue the games like Dragon Story on iOS device if they were started on Android device?
Thanks for your answer.

Follow the above posts. But remember, if you want to transfer back to your android device, the things you have in storage or items that are IOS exclusive will not work on the Android. So, you will not be able to get the stuff out of storage (including stables if you buy it). So get the stuff out of storage and your dragons out of the stable before going back to Android.

ukradina
08-04-13, 11:21 PM

How did you do that? Where did you write your ID and password? I tried to do that in the one of TL game, but I can't find the right place to write, so now I'm searching on the forum what to do.

08-04-13, 11:31 PM
How did you do that? Where did you write your ID and password? I tried to do that in the one of TL game, but I can't find the right place to write, so now I'm searching on the forum what to do.

Download the storm 8 game of your choice.

Play to level 3. A few tap, tap, taps and you're done.

Go to settings.

Then transfer account.

Do this and enter in your original ID and password.

Click submit. You should get a message saying the transfer was a success.

To be safe, restart your device. This should have all of your games loaded onto your idevice.

Easy peasy really. I do it twice a week.

ukradina
08-04-13, 11:35 PM

Go to settings.

Then transfer account.

To be safe, restart your device. This should have all of your games loaded onto your idevice.

OMG, I did it :-) My error was trying to make this transfer with TL game and not with Storm8.
Thanks!

flamnstar
08-06-13, 05:29 AM
I am trying to figure out how to transfer from my android to my new ipad and I've been reading this thread but I have at least one question. Do I have to uninstall my teamlava games from my android first, and do I download the storm8 game on the new device or the android? Ok that is two questions so far. :)

cheryllemon
08-06-13, 06:48 AM

When I got my new device I downloaded my TL games and created a new storm ID. Then I sent TL an email with my new and old storm ID. I also sent them the old ESN of my previous device and the ESN of my new device. My old games were transferred over in a couple of hours.

08-06-13, 11:14 AM
I am trying to figure out how to transfer from my android to my new ipad and I've been reading this thread but I have at least one question. Do I have to uninstall my teamlava games from my android first, and do I download the storm8 game on the new device or the android? Ok that is two questions so far. :)

You don't have to uninstall them from your phone. But you do need to download them onto the ipad. Keep them on your phone if you ever think you need to transfer back over at a later date. For your free gold for downloading games and all that good stuff.

You need to download the storm8 game onto the ipad and take it from there. You could email support, but you can literally do it yourself without waiting and it being fail proof.

mrarfan
08-07-13, 04:03 AM

Go to settings.

Then transfer account.

[UPDATED STEPS]

- Install any Storm8 App (Racing Live,Vampire Live)
- Play until LV2 which will activate the Home button!
- Tap the Gear and tap on "Storm8"
- Tap on "Resume/Start Transfer" (It should say something like this)
- Tap on New Device!
- Fill in your Storm8 ID and Password!
- You are now able to transfer your data to your other device!
(P.S. - I'm doing this back-to-back so I can feed my dragons at lower costs in the New Dawn version in Android :D)

kooky panda
08-07-13, 05:41 AM
To transfer your games
You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.