PDA

View Full Version : Collection pieces ?

kelcabird45
08-03-13, 11:33 PM
Does anyone else have the issue of playing a room for ages and getting absolutely nowhere with the collections ? I've had 5 stars on Easter Hills and 'special' bingo for a loooooong time now and I have 1 for the raceway and just recently got half on Easter Hills. Why are they so difficult to obtain ?!:mad:

hmgdanielson
08-04-13, 07:52 AM
My luck with them has been pretty decent up to last week - by the time I had my fifth star, I generally had a full collection. I got my first collectible in Easter Hills (the bee), and it disappeared on me. I haven't received anything since.

:(

casebar
08-04-13, 08:13 AM
They disappear on me too. They are ridiculous to get. It took me forever on Easter too. Long after the five stars. And why when you get a bingo you only get money back. (except on Easter). You get nowhere fast on this game

MeganML84
08-09-13, 01:26 PM
I'm also having a hard time recently. I've had five stars on Fast Ball Five for days now with only 9/24 collection pieces. What gives? Are you trying to make a difficult game even more difficult to play?

hmgdanielson
08-17-13, 06:27 PM
I got a butterfly today that disappeared after a crash. But I managed to snap a screenshot before the crash, so I sent it into support.