PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

greygull
08-03-13, 09:27 PM
Since the Last (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51043-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Experiments-Theories-Part-II) thread reached over 100 pages, here is a new thread.

Dragon Story Experiments/Theories

Burning to share your theories or organize experiments on how to breed your favorite Dragons? You've come to the right place! With the help of like minded Caretakers and Dragon enthusiasts, you can pool ideas on how to get those elusive, rare Dragons like the infamous Diamond Dragon.

You can also create a Group like this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=148), which act as mini forums to share your ideas! You can post your Group links in the Fan Links forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?94-TeamLava-Fan-Links)!

Joining a group!
1. Click on Community at the top of the forum.
2. Click Groups.
3. Search for existing groups in the search box in the top right corner.
4. If there's no existing group, you can click Create Group to make a new group!

Please search for an existing group first before you create a new group (spam is bad ;D).

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragon_eggs_all02.png
Chart by Sehana (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?368-sehana)
(http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?368-sehana)

iaweforfun
08-03-13, 09:57 PM
Wow 3 parts. Thats a lot of posts

lollipop_rp
08-04-13, 08:01 AM
Lol, this thread might soon beat android parity thread lol

Rainstorms45
08-04-13, 06:03 PM
Put in magic + eagle = 12hr's? I have another 10hrs on the one in the nest so won't know til morning any ideas?

Rainstorms45
08-04-13, 06:13 PM
Oh should add that I have a wizard in the nest still and only a hour left on the magic/eagle baby

noir77
08-04-13, 07:38 PM
Put in magic + eagle = 12hr's? I have another 10hrs on the one in the nest so won't know til morning any ideas?
Firestorm

I'm starting to try for a mythic again (sigh yeah...still no mythic) with gold+virtue so there'll also be a tinyyyy chance of kite, unicorn and angel.

Broggoy
08-04-13, 10:28 PM
I have my Ceasar (white, yellow, green) breeding with a Night (black) and got 26 hours... What could this be?
I am hoping it is a Pegasus but then there's nothing from my Night in it. It can't be a Bubble because there's no pink in my parents.
Maybe a freaking Dawntree? Hope not!

musique0214
08-05-13, 12:13 AM
I have my Ceasar (white, yellow, green) breeding with a Night (black) and got 26 hours... What could this be?
I am hoping it is a Pegasus but then there's nothing from my Night in it. It can't be a Bubble because there's no pink in my parents.

Could be Pegasus. I've been trying for Leo and my last three outcomes have all been blue + purple, so my Air has just been hanging out doing absolutely nothing. I'm not sure if you could be Dawntree (since it is a single element) from that, but I could be wrong.

OlkaDragons
08-05-13, 01:24 AM

Definitely Pegasus

kwhales
08-05-13, 03:13 AM

You do have Pegasus. You can't get dawntree with that combo. Congratulations.

dalexxx
08-05-13, 04:26 AM
i have 2 android phone and did the below combo and pressed breed at the same time (simultaneously)

DA(10) + queltzal (9) = Serpent
Night(10) + queltzal (10) = Serpent

2nd try

Queltzal(9) + DA (10) = 16 hrs
Queltzal(10) + night (10) = 20 hours - hope i get troll :: 3

Rainstorms45
08-05-13, 06:13 AM
Ok don't know if this has been asked before but does the level of the dragons count in breeding?

Rainstorms45
08-05-13, 06:18 AM
And yep was firestorm..... put in magic + water got 23hrs now.

lollipop_rp
08-05-13, 06:48 AM
Ok don't know if this has been asked before but does the level of the dragons count in breeding?

No it doesn't
But some people say they have lucky levels. I don't think it's true but it is just a hunch I guess

Rainstorms45
08-06-13, 03:46 PM
Ok put in firestorm + serpent =12hrs.... couldn't be another firestorm since the serpent is blue and green right?

kwhales
08-06-13, 05:09 PM
Ok put in firestorm + serpent =12hrs.... couldn't be another firestorm since the serpent is blue and green right?

You have either Dino or another firestorm breeding. Yes you can get another firestorm with that match. It pulls the colors from firestorm alone.

lmac10
08-06-13, 05:14 PM
You have either Dino or another firestorm breeding. Yes you can get another firestorm with that match. It pulls the colors from firestorm alone.

Or mythic too

kms899
08-07-13, 01:28 AM
just put quetzal and air and get 44hrs, will this be diamond or gold, any ideas.

lala_gabbana
08-07-13, 01:54 AM
My "weird" breeding of the month.. Black and yellow= Social dragon 21hrs. I was trying for Leo

OlkaDragons
08-07-13, 02:00 AM
My "weird" breeding of the month.. Black and yellow= Social dragon 21hrs. I was trying for Leo

Why it is weird? Black splits to blue and purple

I got my Leo today with Lotus and Air

Rainstorms45
08-07-13, 06:07 AM
Was another firestorm....

Rainstorms45
08-07-13, 08:02 AM
So now I have eagle + love =14hrs... hoping its not another eagle.... but withthe way my drangon breed it most likely is........

1cherryblossom
08-07-13, 08:10 AM
just put quetzal and air and get 44hrs, will this be diamond or gold, any ideas.

Congrats! You're getting a gold dragon! To get diamond, you need to put in 4 elements. In quetzal and air, there are only 3 elements.

suncloud70
08-08-13, 03:44 PM
Trying to get the bid bad dragon since it expires soon... Any ideas?

esjaytoo
08-08-13, 04:30 PM
I don't know where to ask this so I chose here. I would like to know if there is any reason to keep a second rainbow Dragon? I am playing on a kindle & hate selling it for a 100 coins. I guess my question is, any reason to have 2 of them?

kms899
08-08-13, 06:32 PM
Congrats! You're getting a gold dragon! To get diamond, you need to put in 4 elements. In quetzal and air, there are only 3 elements.

Thanks -- yeh, i did get the gold, i was thinking of getting another dragon, then this popped up, anyway it's a dragon that I need.

scp67
08-08-13, 09:36 PM
I need some help getting a fairytale dragon, I am out of ideas. Anybody have any suggestions?

Rainstorms45
08-08-13, 10:58 PM
I have griffin+ athletic and got 13 hrs could only be a scorpion right?

kms899
08-09-13, 04:45 AM
Is this a bug, going for aether with winter and wizard get 8hrs, but it's asking for 16 gold.

Rainstorms45
08-09-13, 07:12 AM
Is this a bug, going for aether with winter and wizard get 8hrs, but it's asking for 16 gold.

Are u ios? If so it might be the new ice dragon guy....

annbluebird
08-09-13, 07:24 AM
I don't know where to ask this so I chose here. I would like to know if there is any reason to keep a second rainbow Dragon? I am playing on a kindle & hate selling it for a 100 coins. I guess my question is, any reason to have 2 of them?
not sure why we had a rainbow dragon, habitat only can contain one.. i would keep it if i have enough room just to wait and see.. no otther reason

kms899
08-09-13, 07:31 AM
Are u ios? If so it might be the new ice dragon guy....

about 4 hours left then I'll know.

thanks

mrarfan
08-09-13, 07:38 AM
about 4 hours left then I'll know.

thanks

Well my brother got 8 Hours & 16 Gold to speed up! And it was an IceAge!
Some also reported that there is 4 Hours and 8 Gold speeding! It should be!

kms899
08-09-13, 07:42 AM
Well my brother got 8 Hours & 16 Gold to speed up! And it was an IceAge!
Some also reported that there is 4 Hours and 8 Gold speeding! It should be!

thank for letting me know.

beaglefamily
08-10-13, 05:36 AM

I too have another rainbow dragon because it seems to bring in a lot of money I hate to sell them but If I get a 3ed..... I cant take another 2 days saving up for another one

beaglefamily
08-10-13, 05:39 AM
right now I am trying for the diamond I have mirage & forest because this is all 4 colors hopes it works

carabellexo
08-10-13, 10:35 PM
Does anyone know what this is?

panaderia09
08-10-13, 11:36 PM
That is the new social dragon

gin0531
08-11-13, 10:17 AM
I have gemstone and topaz in the den with 20 hours, any idea what it is?

cedkugedchgd
08-11-13, 10:45 AM
I have gemstone and topaz in the den with 20 hours, any idea what it is?

this could be either island or summer dragon :)

Oliver118
08-12-13, 01:16 AM
I currently have 1 Gemstone prairie with two dragons in it-a Gemstone dragon and a Sapphire dragon. What gemstone dragon should I get next to fill up my Gemstone prairie?

skartaris81
08-13-13, 02:27 AM
Trying to get the bid bad dragon since it expires soon... Any ideas?

I get mine with fairytale and ceshire, first try.

wolftiger1234
08-13-13, 04:01 AM
Gemstone/bat gave me 8 hours first try. Could this be the new jade? :)

kms899
08-13-13, 04:57 AM
If i want to breed tiger eye will topaz and lotus do the job.

kms899
08-13-13, 05:33 AM
I am getting some weird results tried to get helios dragon, on my ios i always get 12hrs, which is firestorm, but on my android it's always 2 hrs which is air dragon, but never 2 hrs with ios or 12 hrs with android.

about 20 times for each.

midwesternmind
08-13-13, 11:56 AM
Weird day yesterday. Finally got leopard, summer and diamond. Still trying for rainbow & gemstone

IcePrince918
08-13-13, 12:05 PM
I can't get a diamond dragon for my life, ugh!! So far I have tried almost every combination suggested here. are there any more recent successful combos?

ashes2ashes83
08-13-13, 04:13 PM
I am on my fourth try breeding Fire n Air to get Eagle. I keep getting Firestorm. Ugh!!!! And when I try for Fairy I keep getting Fruitful. I will be on my 5th try on that on. Do I have to keep breeding Fire n Air until I get Eagle? I am just wondering if it is hurting me by switching back and for between Fire n Air and Forest n Air?

DweebGirl
08-13-13, 04:34 PM
Gemstone/bat gave me 8 hours first try. Could this be the new jade? :)
Jade is gemstone black & green.

midwesternmind
08-14-13, 07:47 AM
Fairy & independance got the 3 I mentioned

finnth12
08-14-13, 07:56 AM
Am I the only one who can't breed ice age dragon? :(

sunkalito
08-14-13, 08:18 AM

Have you updated your game? It took me 3 or 4 tries but I got it so don't give up :) it's a common dragon! Breed winter and any magic-element dragon and cross your fingers ;)

finnth12
08-14-13, 08:24 AM
Have you updated your game? It took me 3 or 4 tries but I got it so don't give up :) it's a common dragon! Breed winter and any magic-element dragon and cross your fingers ;)

Yes, I did, on Thursday night last week. I got the luck and wizard. I changed combo to mercury and boo, but I didn't see any ice age result in wiki calculator, so I switch back to winter magic again and getting another wizard :(

blueeyedrobyn
08-14-13, 08:53 AM
Beware of what you wish! I got my ice age dragon in one try and then got a Fire and Ice
Dragon, breeding it to Fire, and since then every single combination over thirty of them have produced another Ice Age.

IcePrince918
08-14-13, 09:14 AM
I was trying for the summer dragon and ended up getting Fairytale using Atlantis and Air, good fail for me since I don't have it yet :)

sunkalito
08-14-13, 09:26 AM
Yes, I did, on Thursday night last week. I got the luck and wizard. I changed combo to mercury and boo, but I didn't see any ice age result in wiki calculator, so I switch back to winter magic again and getting another wizard :(

The ONLY combo to get ice dragon includes a winter. It' mandatory! I'd stick to winter + magic or peacock and persist a bit more. It'll come!
I know it can be stressful. A friend of mine got a wizard, an aether (!) and another wizard while trying...lol

mrarfan
08-14-13, 09:30 AM
The ONLY combo to get ice dragon includes a winter. It' mandatory! I'd stick to winter + magic or peacock and persist a bit more. It'll come!
I know it can be stressful. A friend of mine got a wizard, an aether (!) and another wizard while trying...lol

I heard my neighbour got IceAge using Dream & Magic

sunkalito
08-14-13, 09:33 AM
I heard my neighbour got IceAge using Dream & Magic

That's weird. They specifically said to use a winter dragon. :0

kms899
08-14-13, 09:35 AM

winter and wizard will also get you ice age, got it first try, didn't use magic as it was still on level 3.

finnth12
08-14-13, 11:20 AM

See! That's way I couldn't get ice age dragon, the reason i put mercury and boo coz I was trying for angel or Anubis for fail. Thanks for letting me know, and yes, I'll try only using winter and magic now.

winter and wizard will also get you ice age, got it first try, didn't use magic as it was still on level 3.

Thank you:D

twospoons
08-14-13, 07:01 PM
this thread is the best.

any clues on aurora breeding? i'm trying all of my green/blue/purple combos, but no luck so far. i don't have any green/purple dragons, maybe i need one? i've got serpent, island and atlantis for green/blue and coral, wizard and aether for blue/purple. thank you!

Sumercarefree
08-14-13, 11:21 PM
this thread is the best.

any clues on aurora breeding? i'm trying all of my green/blue/purple combos, but no luck so far. i don't have any green/purple dragons, maybe i need one? i've got serpent, island and atlantis for green/blue and coral, wizard and aether for blue/purple. thank you!

Poison/Water and Fruitful/Deep

It is a matter of luck. Aurora is not a very difficult Dragon to breed

Sumercarefree
08-14-13, 11:28 PM
I am on my fourth try breeding Fire n Air to get Eagle. I keep getting Firestorm. Ugh!!!! And when I try for Fairy I keep getting Fruitful. I will be on my 5th try on that on. Do I have to keep breeding Fire n Air until I get Eagle? I am just wondering if it is hurting me by switching back and for between Fire n Air and Forest n Air?

Breeding is very funny at times. you never get the dragon you want and then suddenly you get a lot of the dragons.
I suddenly had a 5 eagles and then 5 parakeets and then 5 lasers and 6 serpents and 3 kitsunes and 3 Aethers and 2 Goblins etc.
Still I am trying for a Mask and Justice. They keep running away from me.

Sumercarefree
08-14-13, 11:45 PM
Diamond / Phoenix = 44 Hrs.

Hmm have not seen 44 hrs for a long time. Can be either a Crusader or a Gold. I need a Gold for the Fighting Arena.
I also need a Mercury for future fights.

Oliver118
08-15-13, 12:17 AM
Breeding is very funny at times. you never get the dragon you want and then suddenly you get a lot of the dragons.
I suddenly had a 5 eagles and then 5 parakeets and then 5 lasers and 6 serpents and 3 kitsunes and 3 Aethers and 2 Goblins etc.
Still I am trying for a Mask and Justice. They keep running away from me.

I got Justice 1st try (lucky me!) I have no Aurora, I am like twospoons, but I did get a Wizard dragon and an Atlantis dragon 'on the way'

Oliver118
08-15-13, 12:18 AM
Diamond / Phoenix = 44 Hrs.

Hmm have not seen 44 hrs for a long time. Can be either a Crusader or a Gold. I need a Gold for the Fighting Arena.
I also need a Mercury for future fights.

Mercury is not 44 hours though.

weega
08-15-13, 12:22 AM
Mercury is not 44 hours though.

no I think he was just saying it in passing that he needed mercury too, not that he was expecting the 44 hours to be mercury

Oliver118
08-15-13, 12:24 AM
I am breeding Magic and Winter and it is an 8-hour dragon, could it be an Ice Age dragon, because some people got it with 4 hours or 12 hours?

kms899
08-15-13, 06:00 AM
If i were to get either night elf, aether, leo, DA, mercury, rainbow, onyx or tigher eye, will gold + bat or gold + night get me any of these.

finnth12
08-15-13, 06:14 AM
What could it be winter and magic is 4 hrs and 8 golds to speed up? Could it be the ice age dragon?

kms899
08-15-13, 06:15 AM
What could it be winter and magic is 4 hrs and 8 golds to speed up? Could it be the ice age dragon?

yes it could be, people are all getting different times and gold.

finnth12
08-15-13, 06:31 AM

Ha! Thank you, I'll find out in couple hours.:D

1cherryblossom
08-15-13, 07:22 AM
If i were to get either night elf, aether, leo, DA, mercury, rainbow, onyx or tigher eye, will gold + bat or gold + night get me any of these.

You can get all those that you mentioned, except onyx and tiger's eye. You need to have a gemstone element to get those two. Btw, you'll have a chance to get Anubis and Gold too.

kms899
08-15-13, 07:50 AM
You can get all those that you mentioned, except onyx and tiger's eye. You need to have a gemstone element to get those two. Btw, you'll have a chance to get Anubis and Gold too.

Thanks

midwesternmind
08-15-13, 08:05 AM
Got atlantis , social, and gemstone this morning as well as second diamond. Go figure

CioCioSan
08-15-13, 09:13 AM
Got atlantis , social, and gemstone this morning as well as second diamond. Go figure

Re diamond dragon.....how? I even bought that stupid diamond temple (stupid mainly because it didn't say until after I bought it that it only lasts 7 days...) and I'm still getting fail after fail after fail..... I give up. There's too many dragons I can't breed/defeat etc without a diamond dragon.....:(

luffyagretta
08-15-13, 10:49 AM
wow....i breed firework x summer i got 44 hour is diamond dragon.
i happy now :cool:

krissy032885
08-15-13, 12:16 PM
any sugestions on how to get a ceasar dragon ive tried griffen and forest and so far no luck

weega
08-15-13, 12:42 PM
so I have really good luck with breeding on this account (kindle) but really bad luck on my main account. the only notable diffrence is, on my kindle, I sell all common dragons besides base colors...

so does having rares and super rares increase my chances of getting more rares and super rares? I don't know but, I'm keeping my kindle island common free as I can! seems to be working.

finnth12
08-15-13, 12:53 PM

Ha! Thank you, I'll find out in couple hours.:D

Yes, I got the ice age, finally! :cool:

carabellexo
08-15-13, 01:08 PM
I'm breeding rainbow and stone and got 24 hours?? What's this?

carabellexo
08-15-13, 01:08 PM
wow....i breed firework x summer i got 44 hour is diamond dragon.
i happy now :cool:

What did you breed to get a summer?

midwesternmind
08-15-13, 01:36 PM
Im on android. Fairy and independence. Also got dino today

luffyagretta
08-15-13, 03:56 PM
What did you breed to get a summer?

i breed night x fairy to get summer dragon

shinava
08-15-13, 07:06 PM
Any good pairings for gemstone? Tried Forest and water several times many fails. Also tried dawntree and water.

midwesternmind
08-15-13, 07:32 PM
Got gemstone with fairy & independence. Also got rainbow today. The kids are thrilled

shinava
08-15-13, 07:38 PM
Got gemstone with fairy & independence. Also got rainbow today. The kids are thrilled i don't have independence or blue red dragon

shinava
08-15-13, 07:45 PM
i don't have independence or blue red dragon just wasted 250 gold trying to get gemstone all i got was island. I wonder if some players have breeding glitches. I never got fairytale and can't get gemstone I have tried countless times for both and more than one combo without success. I sonetimes try obce or twice and get super rare like social . Don't know how common tropic or rainbow are but obtained them easily

dracoonic
08-15-13, 09:23 PM
i hate sunrise fails....

Rainstorms45
08-16-13, 06:26 AM
Decided to try for independence... put water and love in got 5 hrs... so it didn't even use the water/blue?? It could nly be another love right?

Rainstorms45
08-16-13, 06:34 AM
Even though I can't afford the gemstone hab. I got it by accident 3 times trying for the mermaid.. hope I can get it that easy when I can get the habby... but used water and serpent each time both level 4 ... hope that helps

mrarfan
08-16-13, 06:36 AM
i hate sunrise fails....

My brother got a Leapord Dragon while trying for Cheshire...Fairytale & Virtue...Wow! Before that,he got Bat and Troll from Fairytale & Night while trying for BigBad O.o
He's is very lucky xD

mrarfan
08-16-13, 06:40 AM
Decided to try for independence... put water and love in got 5 hrs... so it didn't even use the water/blue?? It could nly be another love right?

Yeah! The Water Dragon just sits there and relax...This issue really sucks!
I got Independence with Dream & Fire O.o

mrarfan
08-16-13, 06:44 AM
i hate sunrise fails....

I'm too scared to try for Griffin/Leopard...
Got 4 Sunrise fails while trying for Caesar a month ago..:/

Rainstorms45
08-16-13, 06:49 AM

Thanks! For the tip I gotta get a dream and try it cause water is lazy lol

kms899
08-16-13, 03:17 PM
I put light with night and get 16hrs, does anyone have any idea what it could be, looking at the chart it could be any of the 4 dragons listed.

aether
tiny
charm
serpent

DweebGirl
08-16-13, 03:35 PM
I'm breeding rainbow and stone and got 24 hours?? What's this?
Sunrise Dragon

mrarfan
08-18-13, 01:32 AM
Thanks! For the tip I gotta get a dream and try it cause water is lazy lol

Hello Rainstorms45!

Dream Dragon is expired and breeding for it is no longer available! :(

xpinkiepiex2
08-18-13, 02:28 PM
Pink (virtue) and green (dawntree) - 2 days 26 gold... is that the Pegasus?

funnyrandomness5112
08-18-13, 02:28 PM
Pink (virtue) and green (dawntree) - 2 days 26 gold... is that the Pegasus?

Or Dawntree

xpinkiepiex2
08-18-13, 02:32 PM
Or Dawntree

I thought dawntree was green and green? Not a light/red combo and a green? But who knows with the odd color splitting they have going on now lol

sunkalito
08-18-13, 03:59 PM
I thought dawntree was green and green? Not a light/red combo and a green? But who knows with the odd color splitting they have going on now lol

Dawntree is green but its hidden color is white (like peacock's hidden color is yellow, but it's a pure super-rare purple). So it only shows as green :) but in trading it hands out 2 large stones - emerald and pearl! (And a mystery box)

zyxme
08-18-13, 04:29 PM
I put light with night and get 16hrs, does anyone have any idea what it could be, looking at the chart it could be any of the 4 dragons listed.

aether
tiny
charm
serpent

Out of the four you've mentioned the only possibility is aether

zyxme
08-18-13, 04:33 PM
Does anybody know if increasing the pool of colors will actually give a higher chance of a diamond? I remember I tried with Caesar and Super for a very long time and continually only got two color fails despite having six colors in the breeding den.

Robidy
08-18-13, 05:18 PM
This is Robidy for all my neighbors out there....if someone
Should get this & can post on my wall-
I got a new iPhone today & have request in
to transfer my game.....hope it is soon!
Thanks & please don't delete me��

ear_ynnej
08-18-13, 05:21 PM
I got my first diamond dragon at level 13 with mirage and forest. Now at level 26, I got an angel dragon on the third attempt with diamond and light. As soon as I put the angel in the nest, I bred light and super trying to get independence and another 44 hours popped up!

Sumercarefree
08-18-13, 09:05 PM
I got Justice 1st try (lucky me!) I have no Aurora, I am like twospoons, but I did get a Wizard dragon and an Atlantis dragon 'on the way'

Good for you

Sumercarefree
08-18-13, 09:13 PM
I am trying for Fairytale: Fairy 10/Dawn Tree 7 =10 hrs Looks like a Fruitful !
No Luck !

Diamond/Griffin gave me another Griffin.

Sumercarefree
08-18-13, 09:15 PM
I got my first diamond dragon at level 13 with mirage and forest. Now at level 26, I got an angel dragon on the third attempt with diamond and light. As soon as I put the angel in the nest, I bred light and super trying to get independence and another 44 hours popped up!

You have the Diamond Touch !

Sumercarefree
08-18-13, 09:19 PM
This is Robidy for all my neighbors out there....if someone
Should get this & can post on my wall-
I got a new iPhone today & have request in
to transfer my game.....hope it is soon!
Thanks & please don't delete me��

OKay I have gone to your site n invited you.
Great place

sunkalito
08-19-13, 01:15 AM

Lucky duck! :0 there really are lucky islands... Mine's not one of them. Lol.

ear_ynnej
08-19-13, 03:10 AM
You have the Diamond Touch !

Thanks!

ear_ynnej
08-19-13, 03:11 AM
Lucky duck! :0 there really are lucky islands... Mine's not one of them. Lol.

Lol...Thanks. This island is lucky but my main one is much less lucky.

DeeDeeBird70
08-19-13, 09:05 AM

I got Independence with Athletic and Light, 3rd try for that combo. Had also tried Love and Water, Laserlight and Water. Fails are Winter, Love, or Magic.

lollipop_rp
08-19-13, 03:28 PM
I got it first try with athletic and light too

I actually thought it would be a winter but.... It wasn't lol

shinava
08-19-13, 06:24 PM
Anyone besides me see a weirddragon that is all blue and asa baby swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I have seen a few. At least 3. I thought it was a bubble but it has no pink. And i dont think they blow bubbles out of their mouths

lollipop_rp
08-19-13, 06:28 PM
Anyone besides me see a weirddragon that is all blue and asa baby swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I have seen a few. At least 3. I thought it was a bubble but it has no pink. And i dont think they blow bubbles out of their mouths

Hi

I think you're talking about the water dragon:)
It's a basic color which can be bought in the market. It is unbreedable unless you used a blue element in the breeding

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/ea1c20523ac0ca6510b3420adb7f0603_zps8e3bf425.jpg

shinava
08-19-13, 06:46 PM
It is not a water dragon. They do not swim backwards or blow bubbles kooky panda is a TL moderator I described the dragon to her and she doesnt know what it is. I am at level 68'it loks exactly like a bubble dragon

shinava
08-19-13, 06:48 PM
I and ologize do they blow bubbles out of mouth. Mine never did

shinava
08-19-13, 07:28 PM
I and ologize do they blow bubbles out of mouth. Minever did
Still not sure if it is a water dragon kooky panda would have known. I have a waterdragon and it neverswam backwards or blew bubbles.guess it could be a glitch

kms899
08-19-13, 07:37 PM
my water dragon does.

kms899
08-19-13, 07:40 PM
my water dragon does.

forgot to mention, it only does it on the baby stage upto level 3.

shinava
08-19-13, 07:44 PM
I just saw baby water dragons its weird some do and some dont and the ones that do have a different mouth. They have a mouth like a bubble dragon. Weird. I happen to visit and island that had two types of what appear to be water dragons
at same stage of evolution .

funnyrandomness5112
08-19-13, 07:46 PM
I just saw baby water dragons its weird some do and some dont and the ones that do have a different mouth. They have a mouth like a bubble dragon. Weird. I happen to visit and island that had two types of what appear to be water dragons
at same stage of evolution .

Do you have a picture if you don't knwo how to take a screenshot on an i device its home and lock at the same time.

shinava
08-19-13, 08:10 PM
Do you have a picture if you don't knwo how to take a screenshot on an i device its home and lock at the same time.. The water dragon in my market starts at level 3' I saw the screen shot below thanks. Wish I coyld get stages 1 and 2. I would have several baby water dragons

annbluebird
08-19-13, 08:11 PM
my baby water dragons always blow bubbles, theyonly stopped when they were epic

shinava
08-19-13, 08:13 PM
I just reset my game and now it shows the younger stages with the different mouth. Thanks

annbluebird
08-19-13, 08:14 PM
til the third stage I meant

IcePrince918
08-20-13, 11:21 AM
I put light and night and got a 13hr breeding, what am i getting? thanks.

OlkaDragons
08-20-13, 11:26 AM
I put light and night and got a 13hr breeding, what am i getting? thanks.

Hypnotic

IcePrince918
08-20-13, 11:53 AM
Hypnotic

thanks, I don't have any light or dark type hybrids yet. this will be my first one.

IcePrince918
08-20-13, 11:59 AM
any other combos on how to get the tropic dragpn, I tried athletic and fire but got another athletic.

mamajanjan
08-20-13, 06:29 PM
Okay so I should know, but how do u know if u should update your game, and how do u do that?

Sumercarefree
08-20-13, 09:02 PM
i breed night x fairy to get summer dragon

Oops I got 20 hrs. Magic ?? Summer or Island.

DweebGirl
08-20-13, 09:53 PM

It can be island, troll, or summer.

Sumercarefree
08-21-13, 06:14 AM
It can be island, troll, or summer.

Yes. I had an Island before n hope Lady Luck will be kind.

Rainstorms45
08-21-13, 08:32 AM
Grrrr Rainbow hates me..... I have tried and tried but no rainbow.... Water/air air/water nothing but mists.... So tried something new social (blue/yellow) and most (blue/yellow) 21hrs grrrrr I am gonna give up on this guy for now....

IcePrince918
08-21-13, 08:37 AM
I just hit 21 hrs with water and air, I was trying for rainbow but I guess I will be getting a social dragon!

Sumercarefree
08-21-13, 06:06 PM

Sadly an Island. Now will try something else. Eagle/Serpent.
=14 hrs.
Hope it is not a Mist as usual. But never mind.

Sumercarefree
08-21-13, 06:07 PM
I just hit 21 hrs with water and air, I was trying for rainbow but I guess I will be getting a social dragon!

Good Luck. Social or Leo.
Cant be Poison.

1cherryblossom
08-21-13, 09:52 PM
Good Luck. Social or Leo.
Cant be Poison.
It can only be social, leo is black and yellow.

dracoonic
08-22-13, 12:05 AM
night + lotus = water. why?

cedkugedchgd
08-22-13, 12:12 AM
night + lotus = water. why?

Welcome to Dragon Breeding School!

Alrighty, dracoonic, your question is: How did I get a Water Dragon from Night + Lotus?!

Since you play on iOS the breeding rules are a bit different. As soon as you breed two same colors that SPLIT together, you can only get pure elements as a result. Since Night (Black) splits into Magic (Purple) and Water (Blue), the outcomes are: Night itself, Magic and Water! These 3 are all pure elements, aren't they?

But don't forget that TL also released the Night Elf and Peacock dragon once which are also pure elements! (Night and Magic) A little summary of all the outcomes with Night x Lotus:

Water = 12 hrs
Night Elf = 14 hrs
Peacock = 18 hrs
Magic = 20 hrs
Night = 23 hrs

I hope that helped :D

dracoonic
08-22-13, 01:09 AM
thank you so much. That clears a lot! So, if I breed Magic + Magic = possible outcome of Water, Fire, Magic and Peacock? Correct me if I am wrong.

cedkugedchgd
08-22-13, 01:27 AM
thank you so much. That clears a lot! So, if I breed Magic + Magic = possible outcome of Water, Fire, Magic and Peacock? Correct me if I am wrong.

Nope, because although Magic is made from Blue and Red - TL decided that it DOESN't split! :)
That means the outcomes with Magic x Magic are:

Peacock - 18 hrs
Magic - 20 hrs

That's it! :D Oh, and to clearify everything: The element Virtue (pink) does split into Fire (Red) and Light (White). That means the possible outcomes with Virtue x Virtue are:

Fire - 10 secs
Kitsune - 5 hrs (pure virtue element)
Light - 9 hrs
Naga - 9 hrs (pure virtue element)
Black Swan - 17 hrs (pure virtue element)
Virtue - 33 hrs

Yeah, that's it! If you have other questions - feel free to ask!

dracoonic
08-22-13, 03:51 AM
wow thanks alot, a bit complicate, dont like those super long fails :(

Sumercarefree
08-22-13, 10:17 AM
Not much breeding luck. Forest/Onyx=19
Must be a Hunter
A consolation after getting all the Common ones.
Lucky it was not a Poidon.
Okay back to Drshon Wars

shinava
08-22-13, 11:35 AM
Anyone know where to find breeding time for turtle wiki has turtle but not breeding time. Its also not listed as a dragon on the breeding calculator

DweebGirl
08-22-13, 06:13 PM
Nope, because although Magic is made from Blue and Red - TL decided that it DOESN't split! :)

Peacock - 18 hrs
Magic - 20 hrs

That's it! :D Oh, and to clearify everything: The element Virtue (pink) does split into Fire (Red) and Light (White). That means the possible outcomes with Virtue x Virtue are:

Fire - 10 secs
Light - 9 hrs
Virtue - 33 hrs

Virtue + Virtue can also give Laserlight and Love. :)

DweebGirl
08-22-13, 06:17 PM

Peacock - 18 hrs
Magic - 20 hrs

Fire - 10 secs
Light - 9 hrs
Virtue - 33 hrs

If virtue + virtue didnt split it wouldn't make fire or light jus the pink elements like magic + magic only makes purple elements.

xpinkiepiex2
08-22-13, 08:15 PM
I can't figure what I have. I bred athletic (red/blue) and laser light (red/white) got a 12hr breeding time? I know they split but none of the 12hrs seem to match the breeding chart.

DweebGirl
08-22-13, 09:01 PM
I can't figure what I have. I bred athletic (red/blue) and laser light (red/white) got a 12hr breeding time? I know they split but none of the 12hrs seem to match the breeding chart.

It's either Winter or Independence.

IcePrince918
08-22-13, 10:05 PM
It can only be social, leo is black and yellow.

I got social

Sumercarefree
08-23-13, 12:14 AM
If virtue + virtue didnt split it wouldn't make fire or light jus the pink elements like magic + magic only makes purple elements.

Yes I ended up with Light before.

Sumercarefree
08-23-13, 05:13 AM
Griffin/Fuzzy=8 hrs
Another Fuzzy or Fairy I guess

Rainstorms45
08-23-13, 07:30 AM
Keep trying for tropic.. Used athletic/fire got magic then athletic/water and another magic ... Any ideas? I don't have many dragons (no diamonds yet )

Sumercarefree
08-23-13, 09:27 AM
Keep trying for tropic.. Used athletic/fire got magic then athletic/water and another magic ... Any ideas? I don't have many dragons (no diamonds yet )

I do not have a Tropic either.
But Eagle/Atlantis gave me my first Diamond.

dragonitel
08-23-13, 11:13 AM
Just got my first Diamond with Scorpion + Serpent
I'm so happy!!

lollipop_rp
08-23-13, 11:14 AM
Congrats!

I just bred a winter and magic. Got eight hours! Is it the egg ice age?

IcePrince918
08-23-13, 11:23 AM
I just put fire and water and got a 20hr? Is it a magic dragon?

luffyagretta
08-23-13, 11:47 AM
i breed air level 4 x bat epic.i got 21 hour
leo or social ????

DweebGirl
08-23-13, 04:23 PM
Griffin/Fuzzy=8 hrs
Another Fuzzy or Fairy I guess

It could also be a Stone Dragon.

DweebGirl
08-23-13, 04:25 PM
I just put fire and water and got a 20hr? Is it a magic dragon?

Yes it's magic

DweebGirl
08-23-13, 04:27 PM
i breed air level 4 x bat epic.i got 21 hour
leo or social ????

Could be either 1

IcePrince918
08-23-13, 09:57 PM
Yes it's magic

Thanks, I am trying to get tropic.

Sumercarefree
08-23-13, 10:44 PM
Forest/Virtue=26 hrs
Must be a Pegasus or Bubble. Pegasus I think.

cedkugedchgd
08-23-13, 11:24 PM
Forest/Virtue=26 hrs
Must be a Pegasus or Bubble. Pegasus I think.

can't be bubble cause theres no blue in it :(

Sumercarefree
08-24-13, 12:01 AM
can't be bubble cause theres no blue in it :(
Yes.
This will be my second Pegasus then. Running out of Habitats.

inxieq
08-24-13, 01:12 AM
I dpnt know about u guys but I have a much harder time with rares opposed to super rares eg. Supervdragon (rare) 20 tries parakeetv ( super rare) 2 in a row first try! Rainbow (rare) a week 15"attempts indepence 2nd attempt ( super rare) planet first attempt serpent rare 10 tries atlantis first attempt goblin third attempt night 6 attempts etc anyone experience ing the same

Oliver118
08-24-13, 01:35 AM
Could be either 1

All this time I never realised social was actually 21 hours:p

luffydragonus
08-24-13, 03:52 AM
i got social from air 4 x bat epic.

DweebGirl
08-24-13, 10:29 AM
Thanks, I am trying to get tropic.
Your welcome. Magic is a real pain in the butt. I think Tropic is 11hrs breeding time.

DweebGirl
08-24-13, 10:32 AM
All this time I never realised social was actually 21 hours:p

Lol. All these dragon with the same breeding times it's hard to know what you got most of the time.

funnyrandomness5112
08-24-13, 01:01 PM
Yayyy!!! 9784

cedkugedchgd
08-24-13, 01:19 PM
Yayyy!!! 9784

this could be crusader, gold or diamond! :D

theshellybean
08-24-13, 01:36 PM
Any good pairings for gemstone? Tried Forest and water several times many fails. Also tried dawntree and water.

I got gemstone by accident with life & mindvolt. First try, on level 15. No way do I have $2M for a habitat so I had to get a 2nd nest and am going to try to wait until I have the $2M for a habitat.

funnyrandomness5112
08-24-13, 01:48 PM
this could be crusader, gold or diamond! :D

I could live with gold or diamond but will be disappointed with crusader

lollipop_rp
08-24-13, 04:50 PM
Wow congrats funnyrandomness!
A diamond or gold or crusader? Now that's crazy!

All I got is a quetzal, two golds, one diamond, and one infinity in the process :(

DweebGirl
08-24-13, 06:16 PM
After breeding 2 Leo & 2 Social dragon all back to back I ran into a dry spell. I can't breed anything besides commons & 1 athletic. I wanted to know if anyone has come across this issue or if my luck has just ran out?

shinava
08-24-13, 07:50 PM
Give upon breeding? I have tried so many many times for specific dragons.Some more than 30 times. Do I keep trying or assume there are dragons that some of us will never get. For example I was easily able to get social. rainbow, tropic. But never got fairytale and others. Should I completely give up or keep trying? Has any tried for a certain dragon and got it after countless fails?

DweebGirl
08-24-13, 08:49 PM
Give upon breeding? I have tried so many many times for specific dragons.Some more than 30 times. Do I keep trying or assume there are dragons that some of us will never get. For example I was easily able to get social. rainbow, tropic. But never got fairytale and others. Should I completely give up or keep trying? Has any tried for a certain dragon and got it after countless fails?

I never got the fairytale dragon either, or the cosmic dragons. I once got an Eagle dragon after a bunch of fails but I got by accident when trying for Diamond (which I still dont have lol).

twospoons
08-25-13, 12:06 AM
Poison/Water and Fruitful/Deep

It is a matter of luck. Aurora is not a very difficult Dragon to breed

Still haven't got the aurora I keep trying for (well, not continually, but every third breed or so) but I've been sticking with P/W in my attempts and just got a gemstone egg! Yay! Thanks for advice, sumercarefree! And I already have $1M, so probably won't have to wait too long to afford habitat. And I just started breeding fairy/light and got a 2 day time, so that might be something exciting too. (Blut don't tell me, I like to be surprised.)

caketester88
08-26-13, 03:19 AM

Yes, I got BigBad after 50 + fails and I just got infinity after approx 500 fails. If you REALLY want a specific dragon, you've got 2 choices, buy it or just keep on breeding :D

desertfarmer
08-26-13, 03:24 AM

Keep trying... Sometimes it gives random... I got my unicorn when trying for goblin... I dont know how!...:-D
Got my cosmic when trying for hypnotic (which i finally get when trying something else)... Just keep breeding without hoping what the result is... sometimes, u get a better one without trying for it.. ;-)

dracoonic
08-26-13, 04:57 AM
I have a question, is there any difference to breed common dragons and rare/super rares? or just as long colors are in pool..?

buttabdullah99
08-26-13, 06:35 AM
I have a question, is there any difference to breed common dragons and rare/super rares? or just as long colors are in pool..?
Yeah we breed comman dragons on our first tries and rare/super rare /and ultra rare get soooo many tried so gud luck !

dracoonic
08-26-13, 06:44 AM
Yeah we breed comman dragons on our first tries and rare/super rare /and ultra rare get soooo many tried so gud luck !

Sorry I don't understand..

cedkugedchgd
08-26-13, 06:45 AM

the rarity of your dragons in the breeding pool doesn't matter at all :) use commons whenever you want ;)

samstagk
08-26-13, 07:22 AM
I can't get a diamond dragon for my life, ugh!! So far I have tried almost every combination suggested here. are there any more recent successful combos?

I got one with Mirage and Pegasus... but I tried this combo about 20-30 times (lost count really...) before I got it. Don't give up!

glitterbabies
08-26-13, 10:23 AM
greyworm and ice cream - got 26 hrs....what in the world could that be?

There is no green for it to be peagus and there is no pink for it to be bubble?? I'm very confused now LOL

glitterbabies
08-26-13, 10:26 AM
LOL duh...nevermind I looked...greyworm is red/green....

I didn't have pegasus so I'm happy

DweebGirl
08-26-13, 10:35 AM
Sorry I don't understand..

I think they mean that Commons come easy like 1st try and the rare, super rare, & ultra rare take alot of tries before you get 1.

nukesters2
08-26-13, 01:50 PM
Hi there, I'm very new to the game, so please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere :) I read in a post here that there is a chart showing possible outcomes from breeding. can someone give me a link to it because I have tried searching for it but can't find it. thankyou so much :)

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:00 PM
Hi there, I'm very new to the game, so please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere :) I read in a post here that there is a chart showing possible outcomes from breeding. can someone give me a link to it because I have tried searching for it but can't find it. thankyou so much :)

Sure thing, dear fellow! Here is the link to SEHANA'S AMAZING & SUPER DUPER USEFUL dragon egg CHART (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41141-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide-Questions-amp-Comments)!! :)

nukesters2
08-26-13, 07:50 PM
Sure thing, dear fellow! Here is the link to SEHANA'S AMAZING & SUPER DUPER USEFUL dragon egg CHART (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41141-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide-Questions-amp-Comments)!! :)
Thankyou so much! :)

dracoonic
08-26-13, 08:32 PM
I think they mean that Commons come easy like 1st try and the rare, super rare, & ultra rare take alot of tries before you get 1.

oh well, so i guess rarity and level of the parent dragons are irrelevant at all in breeding factors..?

Sumercarefree
08-26-13, 09:31 PM
Thankyou so much! :)

The Super Rare dragons are harder to get. Diamond Breeds you can only get by luck.
But often New Accounts do get quite a fair bit of dragons which the older Accounts may find it difficult, this was what happened to me.

Oliver118
08-27-13, 12:05 AM
I am level 60 now, I am still breeding for a Social dragon, I just got a Summer dragon yesterday.

What combo do you need for Tropic dragon?

wikasulkowska
08-27-13, 01:30 AM
I just breed serpent and fairy dragons and got 20 h what is it? Summer dragon ?

OlkaDragons
08-27-13, 04:48 AM
I just breed serpent and fairy dragons and got 20 h what is it? Summer dragon ?

Summer or Island

shinava
08-27-13, 12:46 PM
Ready to Quit! I am disabled and play this game alot. I am so sick and tired of fails that I am ready to quit. I have spent a good deal of money breeding dragons quicky. All I get are fails after fails. It doesn't matter what dragon I try for. I have tried more than 30 times for several dragons and never got any of them. I am on a kindle and so all I can do is visit,feed,breed,expand and and evolve dragons. I dont often feed my dragons anymore as we all know it is too pricey.
So I wait and wait for dragons to hatch that I don't want and breeding to finish for a dragon I dont want:(

DweebGirl
08-27-13, 07:25 PM
I am level 60 now, I am still breeding for a Social dragon, I just got a Summer dragon yesterday.

What combo do you need for Tropic dragon?

Red + Blue 11hrs breeding time.

DweebGirl
08-27-13, 07:29 PM
oh well, so i guess rarity and level of the parent dragons are irrelevant at all in breeding factors..?

I think its all patients, persistence, and luck. I don't think rairty or lvl counts but you never know.

shinava
08-27-13, 07:43 PM
M therd is alzo
C
What combo do you need for Tropic dragon? on this website go to dragon story game guide question and comments. One the last page you will find a hepful egg chart with everything you need to know. Breeding times. Color combos.etc. on the very bottom there is a list of all dragon types and their colors. ie tropic , zodiac, pink etc
;)

rene2222
08-27-13, 07:54 PM
Ready to Quit! I am disabled and play this game alot. I am so sick and tired of fails that I am ready to quit. I have spent a good deal of money breeding dragons quicky. All I get are fails after fails. It doesn't matter what dragon I try for. I have tried more than 30 times for several dragons and never got any of them. I am on a kindle and so all I can do is visit,feed,breed,expand and and evolve dragons. I dont often feed my dragons anymore as we all know it is too pricey.
So I wait and wait for dragons to hatch that I don't want and breeding to finish for a dragon I dont want:(

I kind of understand your frustration. I have the same thought of quitting as you too. I too kept having the fails after fails from breeding.

Rainstorms45
08-28-13, 04:23 AM
Grrrrr I keep trying for tropic and rainbow and all I get are magic fails.... I can't take much more of these.....

Backf1ipper
08-28-13, 10:52 AM
I had the same behavior and after a couple of dozen Magic fails and one Athletic, I switched to Diamond/Diamond and got my Tropic in a few tries.

Grrrrr I keep trying for tropic and rainbow and all I get are magic fails.... I can't take much more of these.....

13cnmm
08-28-13, 01:19 PM

Totally understand, after getting tons of magic, island, coral, firestorm, fruitful, mist... and a lot of low lever neighbors cry all days with their homeless dragons which I try bloody hard to get but unsuccessful. Playing this game quite same playing lottery, you pay a lot without knowing when you win, just depend on luck.

Rainstorms45
08-28-13, 02:23 PM
Ok mindvolt/air.... here is hoping for rainbow... got 14hrs.... knowing my island it will be a mist.....

sunkalito
08-28-13, 02:37 PM
Ok mindvolt/air.... here is hoping for rainbow... got 14hrs.... knowing my island it will be a mist.....

Wish i could send you the extra rainbow egg i just got. Poor thing's gonna have to be sold. And i love the baby form, waaay more than the epic :(

Sumercarefree
08-28-13, 08:11 PM
Wish i could send you the extra rainbow egg i just got. Poor thing's gonna have to be sold. And i love the baby form, waaay more than the epic :(

Oh Ive never seen any of these , I must try but I am not allowed any new Habitats either. Maybe I should stop playing for a few months so that by the time I get back we are allowed to buy new habitats.

sunkalito
08-29-13, 12:42 AM
Oh Ive never seen any of these , I must try but I am not allowed any new Habitats either. Maybe I should stop playing for a few months so that by the time I get back we are allowed to buy new habitats.

But then you might miss out on some other dragons!
Sigh...this is really complicated to manage :/

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 01:14 AM
But then you might miss out on some other dragons!
Sigh...this is really complicated to manage :/
Quite true.
Anyway I think Dragon Story is the best game TL has at the moment.
I have deleted a few TL games after I got no where like, Castle Story, Pet HOtel, Bakery, etc.
Even World War game is quite stagnant with so many glitched accounts everywhere.

Rainstorms45
08-29-13, 06:00 AM
Grrrrr... was mist... put them right back in and got another 14hrs....

Rainstorms45
08-29-13, 07:34 PM
Grrrrr... was mist... put them right back in and got another 14hrs....

Yeah!!!! Its a Rainbow!!! Now on to tropic...

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 08:55 PM
congrats, I must try this. Mindvold/Air.

yeelela
08-29-13, 09:24 PM
Im trying to get some live into zodiac zone but all I get is Genius, Mist, Mindvolt, Magic. now I have Aether and Air in the den - 14 hrs. Any combo that worked for you? Maybe I just try another one

salina38
08-30-13, 01:56 AM
Can u get other pink dragons besides virtue by breeding fire and light.like kitsune or naga????

sunkalito
08-30-13, 02:28 AM
Can u get other pink dragons besides virtue by breeding fire and light.like kitsune or naga????

Nope. Kitsune results from pink + fire and naga results from pink + forest, or both can result from pink + pink. So the pink element already needs to be formed (you need to have virtue) in order to try for those!

zhynabella
08-30-13, 07:07 AM
Why why why. Ultra rare, Super rare on the den always like 99.9% of the time gives me Common!!! I am so sick of this waste of time, trying for Moon or Caesar all I get is either Coral, Coral, Luck, more Corals. I need those dragons for the quests!!! Knowing either of those quest dragons could be removed anytime like the Samurai now limited..
On the other hand as well when trying for a Zodiac dragon keeps giving Mist, Genie and more Mists.. Ugh :(

yeelela
08-30-13, 07:35 AM
Why why why. Ultra rare, Super rare on the den always like 99.9% of the time gives me Common!!! I am so sick of this waste of time, trying for Moon or Caesar all I get is either Coral, Coral, Luck, more Corals. I need those dragons for the quests!!! Knowing either of those quest dragons could be removed anytime like the Samurai now limited..
On the other hand as well when trying for a Zodiac dragon keeps giving Mist, Genie and more Mists.. Ugh :(
I sooooo understand you.. I am Sick of the Same Dragons as well

Rainstorms45
08-30-13, 07:56 AM
I offically hate this magic dragon... trying for tropic... another magic used fire/serpent..... gonna try 2 athletics next....in about 20hrs.....

zhynabella
08-30-13, 10:39 AM
I know right! but I can't quit now, addictions are bad xD

Rainstorms45, I got Tropic first try with Crusader/Night! hope it works for you too. Tho, I have not had any luck with Shell or Turtle lol

Backf1ipper
08-30-13, 12:47 PM
Did you try Tropic & Diamond (I see you have Crusader)? Or if you have a second Tropic, what do you get with Tropic/Tropic?

I know right! but I can't quit now, addictions are bad xD

Rainstorms45, I got Tropic first try with Crusader/Night! hope it works for you too. Tho, I have not had any luck with Shell or Turtle lol

salina38
08-30-13, 03:25 PM
Thank u.ive been crazy breeding fire and light and cant even get virtue.have 3 laserlights and 1 love i kept and sold many more.and i already have my pink habitat.hopefully ill get a pink dragon soon.

marion9242
08-30-13, 06:40 PM
Any ideas on what combo can breed medusa.

lollipop_rp
08-30-13, 06:51 PM
Anything involving mythic , forest, and magic.

Ex.

Mythic x poison or familiar or witch or aurora etc.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 09:26 PM

Thanks I got a Rainbow too.
Now for another dragon.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 09:33 PM
Trying Crusader/Night=16 hrs.
Must be Charm, I guess

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 09:34 PM
Thank u.ive been crazy breeding fire and light and cant even get virtue.have 3 laserlights and 1 love i kept and sold many more.and i already have my pink habitat.hopefully ill get a pink dragon soon.

That is strange. I thought Virtue us an easy dragon to get.

zhynabella
08-30-13, 10:31 PM
Did you try Tropic & Diamond (I see you have Crusader)? Or if you have a second Tropic, what do you get with Tropic/Tropic?

Yes I tried Diamond/Tropic and got Water, Fire Dragons I was hoping for another Tropic perhaps 2 Tropics gives the Shell or Turtle. Right now I don't know what to breed because I like so many I still do not have and anytime they can go limited. Where do I begin!!!

DweebGirl
08-30-13, 11:11 PM
Yes I tried Diamond/Tropic and got Water, Fire Dragons I was hoping for another Tropic perhaps 2 Tropics gives the Shell or Turtle. Right now I don't know what to breed because I like so many I still do not have and anytime they can go limited. Where do I begin!!!

Make a list of the limited dragons you want and either start with the one's that have been limited for the longest or your favs, or you can jus throw combos in the den with most possibilites of getting you dragons you wants. :)

DweebGirl
08-30-13, 11:13 PM
Trying Crusader/Night=16 hrs.
Must be Charm, I guess

Could be charm or aether

marion9242
08-31-13, 03:11 AM
Anything involving mythic , forest, and magic.

Ex.

Mythic x poison or familiar or witch or aurora etc.

I have been doing mythic and poison for awhile. Trying to get other combos that worked. Thanks

salina38
08-31-13, 01:00 PM
Its been almost a week of breeding.and thats what i thought.is there any other way besides.fire and light.

mindymonkey
08-31-13, 01:19 PM
What is going on with this breeding for the last couple of months? How do you get a genie with ...night/virtue? And breeding half the time not picking up one side of elements. Its getting too hard to get anything anymore. I am on Android and ios it happens to a lot of players. TL you have to fix this. I have been playing for a year and have gotten a bunch of friends and family playing whonspend gold and still no results. Can we players get some kind of " What is going on and why breeding cant be fixed". I have known all the breeding rules for a while even the new ones,this is almost pointless. If you have to continue messing up breeding combos maybe you should heel on all the new dragons and figure this out. I loved this game please fix it.

salina38
08-31-13, 01:20 PM
Its been almost a week of breeding.and thats what i thought.is there any other way besides.fire and light.

Right after i posted this i bred again and finally got.virtue.that was the hardest egg yet for some reason.

mindymonkey
08-31-13, 01:25 PM
Any ideas on what combo can breed medusa.

I used mythic/aurora about five times, but finally got it :-) Good Luck

Sumercarefree
08-31-13, 03:39 PM
Try you laser n laser or laser n light or Tusker. Or Laser n Fire. Or diamond n laser.

Takiofallen
08-31-13, 03:46 PM
mythic/poison
I used mythic/aurora about five times, but finally got it :-) Good Luck

Sumercarefree
08-31-13, 04:06 PM
I'm trying Summer. Elf n Sapphire. Red, Green, Blue. 20 hrs

huanghe99
09-01-13, 07:08 AM
What combo to breed bad dragon,was use night and air or bad dragon is not evable for android? Thank's

mindymonkey
09-01-13, 09:37 AM
What combo to breed bad dragon,was use night and air or bad dragon is not evable for android? Thank's

The big bad dragon was limited .......the Fairytail dragons are no more available to all users :( sorry. You can always check limited and retired dragons on the forum post that says ''limited dragons''

Rainstorms45
09-01-13, 10:55 AM
I hate tropic!!!!! Athletic/athletic... magic.... fire/water...magic.... no matter what red/blue I put I get magic fails

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 12:03 PM
Night Elf/Kitsune=11. Hope it's a Mask.
After just getting a Charm n Island.

DweebGirl
09-01-13, 12:21 PM
Night Elf/Kitsune=11. Hope it's a Mask.
After just getting a Charm n Island.

That combo gave you island??? I hope you get your mask dragon.

huanghe99
09-01-13, 03:52 PM
The big bad dragon was limited .......the Fairytail dragons are no more available to all users :( sorry. You can always check limited and retired dragons on the forum post that says ''limited dragons''

Is bad dragon rare than leo? I got 2 leo but still no bad dragon,thank you,mindy♡

kwhales
09-01-13, 04:20 PM
Is bad dragon rare than leo? I got 2 leo but still no bad dragon,thank you,mindy♡

Big bad was removed a while ago, so breeding for hm is useless. Best try for something else.

DragonLady1955
09-01-13, 08:59 PM
Does anyone know how to breed an Infinety Dragon, please. I am wits end! Ty!

dragon1fighter
09-01-13, 09:05 PM
Does anyone know how to breed an Infinety Dragon, please. I am wits end! Ty!

Look on the infinity thread then