PDA

View Full Version : Updates not recieved!

rosieposy6912
08-02-13, 12:46 PM
I've had fashion story probably from around January, and I have not gotten any updates. I didn't receive the fourth of July one and I just checked Google Play and there is a back to school update but why don't I ever get it? Should I contact team lava or should I wait or is there another option. Thanks for the help. :)

ButterPanda
08-02-13, 01:24 PM
Hi there. To receive these updates you have to download the latest version of the game (this is only for Android players). Downloading the most recent version gives you these updates.

For iOS players, if you don't see the items in game, uninstall and reinstall the game by deleting the game app and redownloading the regular version from the app store. This will NOT delete your game since your saved game is stored on our servers.

rosieposy6912
08-02-13, 07:38 PM
Ok, because I do get the new stuff, but what I don't get is the cover of the game. When you tap on FS, you have that picture that says FS. Well, mine doesn't say FS fourth of July. Is that only for Android players also? Thanks for you help anyways.

cherryberry9
08-02-13, 11:34 PM
Ok, because I do get the new stuff, but what I don't get is the cover of the game. When you tap on FS, you have that picture that says FS. Well, mine doesn't say FS fourth of July. Is that only for Android players also? Thanks for you help anyways.

Your obviously iOS. Because android only gets the cover of the game.

rosieposy6912
08-03-13, 09:43 AM
Ok thanks!

triztriz99
08-05-13, 07:56 AM
Your obviously iOS. Because android only gets the cover of the game.

I think its totally unfair we don't get games like them :(

rosieposy6912
08-05-13, 12:07 PM
I think its totally unfair we don't get games like them :(

I know right! I love to receive updates for a game and always get excited to see what has changed. I wish all players iOS and android get the same updates. :)