PDA

View Full Version : How do you restart the game?

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:25 PM
I'm enjoying the game as an unregistered player, but as I go along I started to dislike of what I have done and increasing the thought of restarting the whole game. I tried to delete the app and download it again, but it continues on to where i left. Are there any ways?

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:43 PM
I'm enjoying the game as an unregistered player, but as I go along I started to dislike of what I have done and increasing the thought of restarting the whole game. I tried to delete the app and download it again, but it continues on to where i left. Are there any ways?

Sorry, but you cant restart the game. All I can suggest is to just take your time and earn the coins to change what you're not happy with in your restaurant. If you really want to you can buy gems to help you get there faster, but IMO you dont need them, you can create a nice big restaurant over time without using any gems. Just try to get as many tables as you can in your restaurant, and start tipping as many other restaurants as you can, and cook, cook, cook... over a short time you will level up, and be able to purchase more appliances. It really doesn t take long for your xp and coin to grow, and you will be able to decorate your restaurant the way you want to. Best of luck with it all.